CHSITMAS VS HANNUKAH !!!

ZoSoRose

I was in a Jewish neighbourhood earlier this week thinking;

If this Jewish guy took a wrong turn and suddenly found himself in a room full of hardened Muslims, the sort who vow to blow Israel off the map and Neo Nazis, the sort who praise the Holocaust, which group would disturb the Jewish guy more?

Extreme Muslims or Nazis?

The sh*t that crosses my mind.

Well unless it was Nazi Germany and he was walking around with a star of David on how the fuck would they know? :lol:

Let's say it's London, and you could tell because the banners the Muslim guys had and the skin head and Nazi flags and tattoos the skin heads had, and both groups were magically in 1 room chilling then a Jewish guy comes in, by mistake, wearing his synagogue clothes; which group would alarm the Jewish guy more?

Just a random curiosity I had this week in Clapton Common endz. :lol:

I think by the time he got there the muslims and nazi's'd be killing each other and he'd look and go 'fuck these arseholes' and walk off, unscathed.

What were you doing in Clapham Common you fucking tree jumper?!? :lol:

I know a girl, originally from South apparently (my way 'ish), and that's where she lives.

Stoke Newngton/Clapton Common... that area.

Clapham Common's local, I'm not slippin' when I go to Clapham :lol: - This was Clapton Common.

:lol:

Eric Claptons a fuckin' wanker. Nice guitar playing tho :)

If this Jewish guy took a wrong turn and suddenly found himself in a room full of hardened Muslims, the sort who vow to blow Israel off the map and Neo Nazis, the sort who praise the Holocaust, which group would disturb the Jewish guy more?

Well unless it was Nazi Germany and he was walking around with a star of David on how the fuck would they know? :lol:

Let's say it's London, and you could tell because the banners the Muslim guys had and the skin head and Nazi flags and tattoos the skin heads had, and both groups were magically in 1 room chilling then a Jewish guy comes in, by mistake, wearing his synagogue clothes; which group would alarm the Jewish guy more?

I think by the time he got there the muslims and nazi's'd be killing each other and he'd look and go 'fuck these arseholes' and walk off, unscathed.

I know a girl, originally from South apparently (my way 'ish), and that's where she lives.

Clapham Common's local, I'm not slippin' when I go to Clapham :lol: - This was Clapton Common.

What did Eric Clapton ever do to you? :lol:

I used to be into dope, now I'm into racism. It's much heavier, man. Fucking wogs, man. Fucking Saudis taking over London. Bastard wogs. Britain is becoming overcrowded and Enoch will stop it and send them all back. The black wogs and coons and Arabs and fucking Jamaicans and fucking [indecipherable] don't belong here, we don't want them here. This is England, this is a white country, we don't want any black wogs and coons living here. We need to make clear to them they are not welcome. England is for white people, man. We are a white country. I don't want fucking wogs living next to me with their standards. This is Great Britain, a white country, what is happening to us, for fuck's sake? We need to vote for Enoch Powell, he's a great man, speaking truth. Vote for Enoch, he's our man, he's on our side, he'll look after us. I want all of you here to vote for Enoch, support him, he's on our side. Enoch for Prime Minister! Throw the wogs out! Keep Britain white![140]

Now don't get me wrong, a man can be racist if he feels like but it seems like a guy that made his name doing a second rate knock off of black music should shut his fuckin' mouth at some point about how awful black people are.

England is for the English not any fuckin Lenny curry munching cunts or darkies from Africa bla bla.

That being said, that right was forfeited the day the British Empire decided it had the biggest cock in the world and took over half of it. Suck eggs.

I believe one's country is for that particular people and no one else. You wanna live in another country come to Australia or America but not an European one.

Well his defence is that he was massively pissed but yeah, he's quite uh...it's not the first time he's expressed such sentiments. He was a great fan of Enoch Powell too.

England is for the English not any fuckin Lenny curry munching cunts or darkies from Africa bla bla.

That being said, that right was forfeited the day the British Empire decided it had the biggest cock in the world and took over half of it. Suck eggs.

I believe one's country is for that particular people and no one else. You wanna live in another country come to Australia or America but not an European one.

Yeah but America and Australia look crap :lol:

We've got Neighbours you cunt. I mean what does England give me?

Does Lenny even eat much curry? He seems to live off chip shop food.

Yeah but he's brown and inexplicably and perpetually smells like last night's curry.

What does England give you? Right well first of all the fuckin' country you're living in, the language you're speaking, a vast chunk of your culture...should I continue? Exactly, thank you, so don't slag off the manor :P

Yeah but he's brown and inexplicably and perpetually smells like last night's curry.

Blast that Haldi deodourant! :lol:

What does England give you? Right well first of all the fuckin' country you're living in, the language you're speaking, a vast chunk of your culture...should I continue? Exactly, thank you, so don't slag off the manor :P

Well I thought about it. All I've got is The Beatles, Graham Norton on Sunday night telly & Egg and Chips for lunch on a rainy day.

Try harder will you. And the English language? It's Indo European. Anyone on the continent could've evolved the language.

Well I thought about it. All I've got is The Beatles, Graham Norton on Sunday night telly & Egg and Chips for lunch on a rainy day.

Try harder will you. And the English language? It's Indo European. Anyone on the continent could've evolved the language.

Indo what? Fuck off :lol:

I used to be into dope, now I'm into racism. It's much heavier, man. Fucking wogs, man. Fucking Saudis taking over London. Bastard wogs. Britain is becoming overcrowded and Enoch will stop it and send them all back. The black wogs and coons and Arabs and fucking Jamaicans and fucking [indecipherable] don't belong here, we don't want them here. This is England, this is a white country, we don't want any black wogs and coons living here. We need to make clear to them they are not welcome. England is for white people, man. We are a white country. I don't want fucking wogs living next to me with their standards. This is Great Britain, a white country, what is happening to us, for fuck's sake? We need to vote for Enoch Powell, he's a great man, speaking truth. Vote for Enoch, he's our man, he's on our side, he'll look after us. I want all of you here to vote for Enoch, support him, he's on our side. Enoch for Prime Minister! Throw the wogs out! Keep Britain white![140]

Now don't get me wrong, a man can be racist if he feels like but it seems like a guy that made his name doing a second rate knock off of black music should shut his fuckin' mouth at some point about how awful black people are.

I'm shocked that Clapton is racist, when did he say all that shit?

At a gig in London once in the late 70s, there was a huge thing over it. That coupled with accusations of fascism after some pretty deliberately misinterpreted comments (and a gesture) by David Bowie which led to the Rock Against Racism gig, with people like Sham 69 and The Clash and certain reggae artists, Steel Pulse i think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4f1OF1zpIU