Mario Kart 8

Coma16

Wii U is great. I used to have PS3 (and PS2 before that) but so glad I picked this up instead of getting a PS4. It's cheaper and so much fun. Not for "hardcore" games though. Just wish it had more games like Fifa (full version_), StreetFighter, Mortal Kombat etc...

• 5 weeks later...

The biggest issue with this game is there is no risk/reward. It's almost pure luck on 150cc.

The amount of times I've been hit with blue shells on the last straight of the 3rd lap is just ridiculous.

And you can dodge blue shells with a mushroom (which they fucked up in this game, remember when you could steer while using a mushroom), but good luck not getting hit with lightning and losing your coveted items.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

200cc and the second DLC pack released tomorrow, looking forward to it. 200cc looks crazy but I'm sure it'll be fun once I've gotten the hang of it, especially on the F-Zero tracks. I'm glad they've gone with some more of the GBA tracks, one of the underappreciated Mario Kart games. I was hoping for another Rainbow Road to add though :(