Plastic Surgery Disasters

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

It's sad that in most of these cases there was absolutely nothing wrong with any of these women, I think the Celine Dion and SJP are more just fashion victims in those pics than anything else (edit: I mean they didn't need surgery)

As a guy, I infinitely prefer the look of a natural woman as opposed to some Barbie monstrosity.

Sometimes the "flaws" and imperfections are what makes a woman attractive...

Spot on, individuality is in flaws, or rather what we call flaws which really is just being a little different. If you really think about cosmetic surgery it is fundamentally ridiculous as a concept. I mean, it presupposes that there is this archetype according to which we should all aspire, as if a nose has to be this size a forehead has to be this size hair has to look like this etc etc etc...taken to it's nth degree the idea supposes that a world full of perfect people would look like an army of mannequins.

Corrective surgery is cool, something that hinders your ability to, i dunno, chew food proper or breathe through your nose but like, if you're trying to make something perfect well then you're gonna be at it a while and just end up fucking up what you had in the first place.

Perfection is an idea, it's illusory, it's not tangible, there are no living examples of perfection, living literally contrary to the nature of the concept of perfection because to be alive is to be changing constantly ergo, you aint gonna be holding onto shit.

• Like 1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People like the Kardashians make me think that Extreme Fundamentalist Terrorists are right to want to destroy us.

Pretty sure most brown men are like me and want to destroy dat ass first. She's pretty much the image of what most guys go for in the region, you'll see a lot of girls dolled up and plastic-surgeried to look like her.

Does the ass really have to be THAT gigantic? Is it attractive? She probably cannot fly anymore with normal planes,

the seats are too small. I wonder what all those fat injections are going to do her in the long run. There is always

the danger of infection in operations like that. I would hate to die for/with a fat ass.

It would be cool if you could look younger and felt younger too.

The doctors need to come up with a pill or something that makes you feel younger so you can live longer.

Looking younger is great but if your body aches from age, what's the use? ha ha

Bathing in the blood of virgins is reputed to work.

exactly who needs plastic when you can just have blood of virgins :lol:

• Like 1