Plastic Surgery Disasters

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

I've read it's an addiction for some people, I'll never understand why having surgery is an addiction. It's bad enough when you have to have it, why put yourself through it if it's not needed.

Because they probably think it's needed. I guess they want to look as good as possible, to look like their younger self. Throw enough money at the problem, find a good enough doctor, and fight aging with everything you've got.

It's a psychological problem imo. Some people think the way they look is the main thing that defines them. They often have low self esteem, or all their self confidence relies on their appearance.

They don't really accept the fact no one stays the same and they become obsessed with fixing and "improving" the way they look by always trying to reach an unattainable ideal.

I do think it's an addiction for some people. It's sad and I know some doctors take advantage of that as well.

Very true & Michael Jackson's Dr ended up in jail didn't he for not doing the right thing? Michael Jackson was wanting to live for ever wasn't he? Sadly he died a lot younger than normal, if only he'd just let himself age normally minus the surgery and pills. :no:

i feel bad for Renee Zellweger. she used to be so pretty, her face was so soft and full of life. now it's like she's wearing a mask of an average middle aged Hollywood actress or something...

I didn't know she had plastic surgery and just looked her up. She was so gorgeous, I loved her in Miss Potter and thought how beautiful she was.

I cannot believe someone with her looks thought she could improve on them.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

\

I didn't know she had plastic surgery and just looked her up. She was so gorgeous, I loved her in Miss Potter and thought how beautiful she was.

I cannot believe someone with her looks thought she could improve on them.

maybe it was her goal to get a completely unrecognizable new face for some reason... the odd thing is that she keeps insisting she didn't do anything

michael-jackson-plastic-surgery-590jn111

plastic-surgery-gone-wrong-121.jpg

wayne-newton-plastic-surgery-7.jpg

Wayne Newton plastic surgery

mickey-rourke-plastic-surgery.jpg

Mickey Rourke before and after

catwoman-plastic-surgery.jpg

I've seen this plastic surgery face so many times but who is she? Even in the other photo I don't recognise her.

I think it's Jocelyn Wildenstein, but I can't really tell. I feel bad saying this, but I honestly have a hard time looking at her face. I mean, I have nothing at all against plastic surgery, and I even think it can be used to help some people in a lot of ways, both medically and cosmetically if handled right, but she's one of those people that just kinda went way overboard with it. Seriously, the first time I saw her I thought she was part of the body modding community, guys like The Enigma and Lucky Diamond Rich, people who intended to have extreme appearances. I never would've figured it was just too many plastic surgeries.

michael-jackson-plastic-surgery-590jn111

plastic-surgery-gone-wrong-121.jpg

wayne-newton-plastic-surgery-7.jpg

Wayne Newton plastic surgery

mickey-rourke-plastic-surgery.jpg

Mickey Rourke before and after

catwoman-plastic-surgery.jpg

I've seen this plastic surgery face so many times but who is she? Even in the other photo I don't recognise her.

I think it's Jocelyn Wildenstein, but I can't really tell. I feel bad saying this, but I honestly have a hard time looking at her face. I mean, I have nothing at all against plastic surgery, and I even think it can be used to help some people in a lot of ways, both medically and cosmetically if handled right, but she's one of those people that just kinda went way overboard with it. Seriously, the first time I saw her I thought she was part of the body modding community, guys like The Enigma and Lucky Diamond Rich, people who intended to have extreme appearances. I never would've figured it was just too many plastic surgeries.

Yes that's her name as I just googled her, it just says socialite whatever that is.

She is 74 and addicted to plastic surgery, spent over $4 million having it.

No Dr should have kept on with this surgery, they should have all knocked her back. It's criminal to feed her addiction just like it is to give alcohol to alcoholics, drugs to drug addicts etc. I can't help but feel how uncomfortable it must feel to have skin so tight like that.

Shakira doesn't have plastic surgeries.... Jennifer Aniston either...

The differences between pics is the pics are photoshopped. And others are really bad takes.

Well Jennifer Aniston has openly admitted to having surgery so there's that.

They did an amazing job on both Jen and Shakira. Both look amazing and natural.

You can clearly see the jaw and nose work done on Shakira without even having to study it too much.

I do not think Shakira has had plastic surgery either. She is too bloody young for a start!! That first photo was clearly a teenage snap. Elvis did not have much but he did have his droopy eyes (which I know many ladies found sexy) changed in the mid 1970s. Strange as it seems (for being a big Axl hater such as myself) I do not think Axl has had much done.

I do not think Shakira has had plastic surgery either. She is too bloody young for a start!! That first photo was clearly a teenage snap. Elvis did not have much but he did have his droopy eyes (which I know many ladies found sexy) changed in the mid 1970s. Strange as it seems (for being a big Axl hater such as myself) I do not think Axl has had much done.

He actually had the droopy eyes fixed on his 40th birthday as he felt he was looking old. Everyone told him not to do it but he was feeling very insecure. Priscilla had just cheated and left and he was now 40.

I don't think Axl had anything done personally.

I think Axl has probably had peels and maybe, one facelift at the most. This is fairly slight in Hollywood terms. He looks, his age - not slagging him off there, I mean he certainly does not look younger than his age like Springsteen, but he simply, looks what you would expect a 2015 Axl Rose (with a penchant for pies) to look like. I do not see anything significant to show he has had intensive cosmetic work done there.

I think Axl has probably had peels and maybe, one facelift at the most. This is fairly slight in Hollywood terms. He looks, his age - not slagging him off there, I mean he certainly does not look younger than his age like Springsteen, but he simply, looks what you would expect a 2015 Axl Rose (with a penchant for pies) to look like. I do not see anything significant to show he has had intensive cosmetic work done there.

I think if he'd had even a tiny facelift done, he'd look loads better then he does now. The fact that he looks so haggard suggests the opposite.

Axl-Rose-Plastic-Surgery-Before-After.jp

I mean for 52, looks pretty horrible.

They did an amazing job on both Jen and Shakira. Both look amazing and natural.

You can clearly see the jaw and nose work done on Shakira without even having to study it too much.

Ive knows Shakira forever, maybe 10 years before she become worldwide popular and I can guarantee she doesn't have any plastic surgery done in her face. Her nose has always been the same. It's not a perfect nose, a bit wide but small and it has remained like that ever since. The picture you posted is a photoshopped one.

People have gone so paranoid about plastic surgery that they see things where they are not and comparing pictures of a teenage person to the same person in their 30's, 40's or 50's doesn't make them victim of plastic surgery, just victims of ageing.

Shakira seems a but different from her teenage years mostly because she lost lots of pounds, bleached her hair and plucked her eyebrows. Even make up can make you look different in seconds but one can't assume people wearing make up have gone under the knife treatment.

Regarding Axl, I don't think he has had any major surgery on his face. Some touch in the eyes and definitely a hair implant, but if he looks so different now is mostly due to ageing, getting chubby and having his hair gone grey (which in a redhead equals becoming bleach blonde).

Even when Shakira did had plastic surgery (which I believe she has not), so what? If it's done the good way and it doesn't destroy somebody's face, I don't see the problem.

Many older people have their eyelids done. It's really needed at times. It can limit your sight, give headaches and such. Personally I think, this was the case with Kenny and Renee Zellweger, just look at their eyes before. Don't look at a young picture, but just before they had it done.

It's also well known Priscilla Presley fell in the hands of a butcher and scam artist, who injected silicone into her face. Stuff that's illigal to use as fillers. So she didn't plan for it to happen, she needed corrective surgery and still, cause it was also hurting. It's pretty sad, since she was so pretty before.

Axl probably used Botox in 2006, but not anymore. That's why the difference between 2006 and now is so huge. He should do it again and while on it, do a neck lift ;).

I have quite hooded eyes, not quite Renee league but getting there. They are a bit of a pain in a first world problem kind of way, it's hard to put eye make up on decently. If I didn't have better stuff to spend money on I'd sort them out now, as it stands it's something earmarked for about 10 years from now for when they pass from vaguely sultry to haggard. I can see how eventually they'll interfere with eyesight.

There's definately no shame in having some of those subtle surgeries. Most of them ended up looking way better. As mb said, their job relies on their looks. I think shakiras nose is smaller now.

I think axl had skin treatments rather than full blown surgery. He's put on weight but besides that his features haven't actually changed.

I have quite hooded eyes, not quite Renee league but getting there. They are a bit of a pain in a first world problem kind of way, it's hard to put eye make up on decently. If I didn't have better stuff to spend money on I'd sort them out now, as it stands it's something earmarked for about 10 years from now for when they pass from vaguely sultry to haggard. I can see how eventually they'll interfere with eyesight.

Same! My mom has those kinda eyes too but they haven't effected her eyesight and hopefully won't ever for either of us. Even if I had the money I would only do it as a last resort, scared I'll end up looking permanently shocked (worst case scenerio).

I think axl has hooded eyes too.

Edited by Sleeping Like An Angel
  • Like 1

It would be cool if you could look younger and felt younger too.

The doctors need to come up with a pill or something that makes you feel younger so you can live longer.

Looking younger is great but if your body aches from age, what's the use? ha ha

Bathing in the blood of virgins is reputed to work.