Plastic Surgery Disasters

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started looking up other celebrity plastic surgeries. I can't believe some of the work people have done. Some didn't even need it/looked better before it!

Megan Fox:

funny-Megan-Fox-before-after-surgery.jpg

Kim K:

KimKardashianBeforeandafter.jpg

Shakira:

shakira-plastic-surgery.jpg

Jennifer Anniston:

x1365100966.jpg.pagespeed.ic.KxO5P-lsPf.

Bruce Jenner:

5c02b534-d5b6-4ad2-b69d-eee4496e89aa_bru

Scarlet:

celebs_with_plastic_surgery_640_07.jpg

Had no idea half of those people had work done. I read that loads have had their chest done too in some way shape or form.

Nose jobs really transform people's faces.

Whoah jeese the scariest one yet:

0.jpg

I'm not sure about Jennifer Aniston having work done (she looks great anyway)...not sure about Shakira either (is it the nose?)...both of them and Scarlet J could hardly be considered disasters though.

I really don't understand why Megan Fox did that to herself either.

You forgot to put Rene Zeleweger (however it's spelled)...that's just sad.

No sorry I didn't mean those were all disasters. Just that I was shocked that some people had had work done (mostly nose and cheek jobs). I wasn't able to tell they had work done (it was a good job).

According to her surgeon, Shakira had extensive, lip, jaw cheek and nose work done. That picture wasn't great. Also have no idea why she has bleached blonde hair, dark hair was much nicer on someone of that colouring:

Shakira-5.jpg

Ah poor Rene :(

I'm not even looking anymore up. Everyone seems to have some work done.

Edited by Sleeping Like An Angel

It's sad that in most of these cases there was absolutely nothing wrong with any of these women, I think the Celine Dion and SJP are more just fashion victims in those pics than anything else (edit: I mean they didn't need surgery)

As a guy, I infinitely prefer the look of a natural woman as opposed to some Barbie monstrosity.

Sometimes the "flaws" and imperfections are what makes a woman attractive...

Edited by DR DOOM

Sometimes the "flaws" and imperfections are what makes a woman attractive...

Totally agree. And Megan is a perfect example of that (not that she had any flaws to begin with imo)

But sometimes someone with something silly like slightly crooked teeth or a button nose end up making the person cute and different.

• Like 1

Word.

Megan's only flaw was (is) her toe thumbs, which ironically she has never done anything about :lol:

She looked way better natural.

I always thought it was a shame Bowie got his choppers fixed actually.

What bemuses me is, look at SJP or Celine there...what did the nosejob achieve?

Without being crude they've just changed the hood ornament, it's still the same car (thankfully in a way, they still look natural)...I just mean if you're ugly ( I don't think they are) I'm not sure what getting a smaller nose does about it.

Think the nose job did a lot for Celine, doubt she'd have had the same success with her original schnozz.

Anyone saying they wouldn't bang them beforehand, though...

2-of-10-would-not-bang-1.jpg?w=584&h=558

Pretty sure Jenner's a different case from the others as it seems he's transitioning to becoming a woman.

• Like 1

Other than Carrot Top and Bruce Jenner, I think they all look better. Kim K especially, but she's a disgusting human being no matter what.

No amount of plastic surgery is ever gonna make SJP look like anything but a horse-faced hag though.

Not sure what/who I am looking at in the first post though. Is that a person?

People like the Kardashians make me think that Extreme Fundamentalist Terrorists are right to want to destroy us.

Pretty sure most brown men are like me and want to destroy dat ass first. She's pretty much the image of what most guys go for in the region, you'll see a lot of girls dolled up and plastic-surgeried to look like her.

It's all in your head. If you can't accept yourself, there is a chance you'll spiral out of control, especially if you're rich or famous or both.

I think plastic surgeries will look more natural in the distant future when doctors will understand how to keep a more natural look. (at least human and similar to how the person that went under the knife looked before he/she got work done)

Michael Jackson was very good looking before the surgery, it all looked so unnatural after that. I've read it's an addiction for some people, I'll never understand why having surgery is an addiction. It's bad enough when you have to have it, why put yourself through it if it's not needed.

• Like 1

I've read it's an addiction for some people, I'll never understand why having surgery is an addiction. It's bad enough when you have to have it, why put yourself through it if it's not needed.

Because they probably think it's needed. I guess they want to look as good as possible, to look like their younger self. Throw enough money at the problem, find a good enough doctor, and fight aging with everything you've got.

It's a psychological problem imo. Some people think the way they look is the main thing that defines them. They often have low self esteem, or all their self confidence relies on their appearance.

They don't really accept the fact no one stays the same and they become obsessed with fixing and "improving" the way they look by always trying to reach an unattainable ideal.

I do think it's an addiction for some people. It's sad and I know some doctors take advantage of that as well.

Edited by Rovim

I'm not sure about Jennifer Aniston having work done (she looks great anyway)...

Yes, Jennifer's had her nose done. She was open about it too, she had it done quite early. I don't know if she's had anything else done.

As for the real disasters: I just don't get that either. Are they so caught up in their world they don't see that most surgery is unnatural and looks awful? I mean, how often have we had that? Tabloids full of celebrity plastic surgery disasters. Still they keep doing it. Some of those plastic surgeons don't seem worthy of the name, if you ask me.

Except for the people who actually destroyed their good looks, I really don't see the problem with nosejobs and such. They work in the entertainment industry, their looks is money.

About Kenny Rogers, the guy had his eyes done, he had very hanging eyelids, probably could hardly open his eyes before. Btw Zellweger had that as well, so maybe she just wanted to see better? My mother goes in next week for the same thing, her eyelids are limiting her eyesight.