BBF (Pink Panther Theme) Number 28 On Amazon Metal Chart

The main question is ... who's buying this kind of stuff? :lol:

And the logical answer to anybody with a bit of common sense would be fans of Ron.

Yeahh, but ... #28 ?

There are so many Ron's fans?

I would say, Pink Panther's fans are buying this ...

Yeah, there's definitely a shitload of Pink Panther fans out their dying to get their hands on a guitar recording of the theme song. That is seriously what your first guess is? :facepalm:

I bet Pink Panther has more fans than Ron ...

Well i bought it.

That explains a lot :P

Edited by GUNNER PT

And the logical answer to anybody with a bit of common sense would be fans of Ron.

Yeahh, but ... #28 ?

Yeah, there's definitely a shitload of Pink Panther fans out their dying to get their hands on a guitar recording of the theme song. That is seriously what your first guess is? :facepalm:

I bet Pink Panther has more fans than the Ron ...

And I bet that absolutely none of those fans want to hear Ron play the theme song.

Yeahh, but ... #28 ?

I bet Pink Panther has more fans than the Ron ...

And I bet that absolutely none of those fans want to hear Ron play the theme song.

Maybe you're right ...

"THE Ron" :lol:

It's funny to see how people are still thinking old school and that this is like the billboard chart and that Casey fucking Kasem is reading it on the radio "and up to number 28 this week, right behind The Zack Attack, is BBF with the pink panthe theme!"

No.

That momentary chart ranking was obviously a happy little confluence of circumstances. Like maybe 3 people bought his download at once, and not many other people bought any competing songs, in the span of maybe 20 minutes, and so Ron's shit garbage wound up at 28.

I'm absolutely certain that song has no more than maybe 100 lifetime downloads, in the entire world.

• Like 3

It's funny to see how people are still thinking old school and that this is like the billboard chart and that Casey fucking Kasem is reading it on the radio "and up to number 28 this week, right behind The Zack Attack, is BBF with the pink panthe theme!"

Bonus points for the Casey Kasem reference in general and additional bonus points for the Zack Attack mention.

• Like 1

No.

That momentary chart ranking was obviously a happy little confluence of circumstances. Like maybe 3 people bought his download at once, and not many other people bought any competing songs, in the span of maybe 20 minutes, and so Ron's shit garbage wound up at 28.

I'm absolutely certain that song has no more than maybe 100 lifetime downloads, in the entire world.

:lol:

Worth the "like" for the Zack Attack reference alone.

No.

Only 99 more than Nicey's Greatest Shits? Maybe you could get your grandmother to buy a copy like your mother and narrow that gap even more. The goal of finally being as successful as Ron is attainable for you and I'm sure you can reach it by the end of your days if you just put the work in and do the proper promotion. I'm rooting for you.

Bonus points for the Casey Kasem reference in general and additional bonus points for the Zack Attack mention.

Did We Ever Have A Chance FTW!