CONTEST TIME - DESIGN A NEW ASHBA™ SHIRT

"Design, Attitude, and Lifestyle that's what the ASHBA clothing line means to us, NOW we want you the fans to show us what it means to you.

So we want to see what you got! Grab your pencils, pens, or markers and design our next T-shirt."

Original Artwork Only! We want to see your designs!

We will accept artwork at ashbaclothing@icloud.com

We will pick out the top three designs and post them for YOU the fans to "Like" on our Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.

The winning design will receive a $500.00 gift certificate to AshbaClothing.com and have their vision created onto a T-shirt on our website, Second and Third place winners will receive $250.00 and $100.00 gift certificates.

Contest deadline April 30 2015

Winning submissions become property of ASHBA Enterprises Inc.

------------------------------------

Let's get started!

trololo?

Is there any guideline lol, money's money.

Random thought, come up with something that inconspicuously cupcakes DJ and win.

Edit: Oh shit, I just realized it's only for Ashba Swag credits lol.

Edited by jbhutto

Cool contest, no doubt about that.

But how lame is it that the winner's price is Ashba clothing and not cash? When I saw that I seriously spent about 15 minutes thinking of cool shirt ideas. DJ is in Guns n Roses in 2015, but I've never seen ANYBODY so desperately want to be thought of an 80's hair metal rock guitar God as DJ does. So it would be cool to design an 80s rock T-shirt but with a modern twist so it didn't look cheesy. Retro - but not in a hipster way.

Then I saw that the price was Ashba clothing. So I stopped thinking about a design and went and dropped a deuce instead.

• 1 month later...

"Design, Attitude, and Lifestyle that's what the ASHBA clothing line means to us, NOW we want you the fans to show us what it means to you.

So we want to see what you got! Grab your pencils, pens, or markers and design our next T-shirt."

Original Artwork Only! We want to see your designs!

We will accept artwork at ashbaclothing@icloud.com

We will pick out the top three designs and post them for YOU the fans to "Like" on our Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.

The winning design will receive a $500.00 gift certificate to AshbaClothing.com and have their vision created onto a T-shirt on our website, Second and Third place winners will receive $250.00 and $100.00 gift certificates.

Contest deadline April 30 2015

Winning submissions become property of ASHBA Enterprises Inc.

------------------------------------

Let's get started!

trololo?

Any word on the winning design?

He probably waits until everyone has forgotten it and then takes the best designs for himself and modifies them slightly to avoid copyright hassle.

Why would that be necessary? People are "submitting" their ideas to be used in the contest. If they didn't want their ideas used they wouldn't send them in and DJ wouldn't use them. That would appear to be the whole point of the contest.

Edited by Mr. Dude
  • Like 1

Yeah yeah, I was just trying to make a dumb joke at DJ's expense. Maybe I shouldn't have done that, it gets old. No idea about the contest deadline tho.

Edited by Rdeyahlxp