Anyone listening to Bumblefoot on Eddie Trunk?

I'm not, but follow Eddie Trunk on Twitter and he's saying Bumble's on. Didn't see a thread but would be interested to know what he says, if anything. Eddie is friendly with him (Bumble wrote the theme song to That Metal Show) so it should be a nice cordial interview. And Bumble always comes out good when he talks it seems.

Is this supposed to be posted here? Are topics about him supposed to be posted in the former members band? Has he officially come out as saying he's out of GNR? I thought he had.

God this is such a weird band.

from HTGTH:

"Just listened to Ron in Eddie Trunk. He remaind silent when it came to current status with GNR. Eddie asked directly but Ron stated he couldn't say anything without it getting misinterpreted. I have a feeling his status is open. There is no GNR active right now so He isn't In or Out. But when there is GNR action in the future he hasn't discounted being a part. My thoughts. Did anyone else listen?"

I get that not everyone is a Trunk fan. I basically meant that if Bumble is gonna talk open and honestly with anyone, it would be Trunk because they have had a friendship so I think, like many, he wouldn't just see Eddie as "another interviewer". Its more like a friend. But if he said nothing he said nothing. Wouldn't be surprising although I would be curious to hear the lack of response. I'd be surprised between both of them they just let it slide, although I could see them both understanding that its best just not to mess with Axl and let things play out on his terms.

I get that not everyone is a Trunk fan. I basically meant that if Bumble is gonna talk open and honestly with anyone, it would be Trunk because they have had a friendship so I think, like many, he wouldn't just see Eddie as "another interviewer". Its more like a friend. But if he said nothing he said nothing. Wouldn't be surprising although I would be curious to hear the lack of response. I'd be surprised between both of them they just let it slide, although I could see them both understanding that its best just not to mess with Axl and let things play out on his terms.

He will not be talkin' openly....

He probably singed some legal documents to shut his mouth from now on...

There's a possibility that he could come back, imho, but i hope i'm wrong

Too much whining on his part and regardless how good his playing is, he completely lack stage persona and NEVER EVER fit GNR

Is this really still a topic of debate whether he is in the band anymore?

I will spell it out for everyone simply.

If he was still in the band he would say so.

If was was still in the band his promo material would not say "As seen with GNR" they would say "Lead guitarist of GNR".

How is this so unclear? He's been gagged by TB.

The guy is out. Let him fade back into obscurity.

• Like 2

Here's the full interview if anyone was curious. I was.

Doesn't really say anything. He actually does a Cosby and just stays silent on the GNR question, so it doesn't reveal anything, but it was just something to listen to. Axl has begged me the last 15 years to accept the guys in his band and Bumble isn't a bad interview so its an enjoyable hour even if nothing is revealed about GNR. GNR stuff starts at 49:49 and goes on for about 5 minutes. They just kind of leave the topic. There was also a funny question at 1:04:00 from a caller asking Bumble, as a fan, if he'd like to see original GNR get together for one more tour.

• Like 2

Here's the full interview if anyone was curious. I was.

Doesn't really say anything. He actually does a Cosby and just stays silent on the GNR question, so it doesn't reveal anything, but it was just something to listen to. Axl has begged me the last 15 years to accept the guys in his band and Bumble isn't a bad interview so its an enjoyable hour even if nothing is revealed about GNR. GNR stuff starts at 49:49 and goes on for about 5 minutes. They just kind of leave the topic. There was also a funny question at 1:04:00 from a caller asking Bumble, as a fan, if he'd like to see original GNR get together for one more tour.

Thanks for the notes and the time codes. I'm not going to have time to listen to the whole thing, so that was very helpful.

• Like 1