reg: eng translation of brazilian article

Hello everybody, this article comes from a Brazilian newspaper or a magazine of some sort. It was published in 2008 and written by Ignacio Reyo.

I am looking for an english translation. Any help?

Also, is anyone able to recommend a computer program that would extract the text of the article from the jpg picture into a text file, so that I could use google translator myself in the future?

cheers

I hope I don't mess up the code

http://pho.to/9Xcm9

Edited by whatashame

Try do google "convert from jpg to word".

I found some things about it but I didn't test it ... I don't know if it works ... I highly doubt ...

What you can do it to type all the text into google translator and translate it from spanish to english ... it's going to be a big mess, but it's better than nothing.

Even if someone find that article interesting, I don't think anyone here will translate it for you ... sry :/

Try do google "convert from jpg to word".

I found some things about it but I didn't test it ... I don't know if it works ... I highly doubt ...

What you can do it to type all the text into google translator and translate it from spanish to english ... it's going to be a big mess, but it's better than nothing.

Even if someone find that article interesting, I don't think anyone here will translate it for you ... sry :/

It will be VERY time consuming to write all that text word by word and translate it, btw you laugh in Spanish like jajajajajajajajajaja