Planetary Talk

Snake-Pit

Indeed, chap. The neckbeard (Collum barbam) is most likely to be found on an internet forum, where it can correct and lecture other internet users about nonsensical things. It tends to have a strong penchant for all things generally considered "nerdy", such as Star Trek, anime, board games and random historical anecdotes that no one really cares about. In real life, its physical appearance is usually either obese or underweight with acne and a ridiculous hairstyle ("it was a mandatory hairstyle for all European armies in the 18th century; I shall continue to wear my ponytail proudly!"). It is also likely to be unemployed or stuck in a dead-end job somehow related to its interests (librarian, clerk at a comic book store, etc). Physical relations with the opposite sex occurs very rarely, if at all.

Underweight with acne and a ridiculous haircut? :lol: Shit that sounds like me minus the acne. I was a keen spot popper in my early teens tho!

Indeed, chap. The neckbeard (Collum barbam) is most likely to be found on an internet forum, where it can correct and lecture other internet users about nonsensical things. It tends to have a strong penchant for all things generally considered "nerdy", such as Star Trek, anime, board games and random historical anecdotes that no one really cares about. In real life, its physical appearance is usually either obese or underweight with acne and a ridiculous hairstyle ("it was a mandatory hairstyle for all European armies in the 18th century; I shall continue to wear my ponytail proudly!"). It is also likely to be unemployed or stuck in a dead-end job somehow related to its interests (librarian, clerk at a comic book store, etc). Physical relations with the opposite sex occurs very rarely, if at all.

Underweight with acne and a ridiculous haircut? :lol: Shit that sounds like me minus the acne. I was a keen spot popper in my early teens tho!

and some people have the nerve to doubt that man is the crown of God's creation :lol:

• Like 1