Axl Rose......at the end of the day........

If your gonna tour CD:2 get in shape, hire a personal trainer six months before touring CD:2 and hire the 06 vocal coach.

I suspect he might be doing something like this right now, regardless of which lineup we see next.

Or I could be 100% wrong. Just a thought.

I agree. I'd bet money that he is either doing that. Or he isn't.

:confused:

• Like 1

I have a life, a great job, a gorgeous wife, kids, friends, this weekend we are taking the boat out to the family cabin...

How are these words even ever so slightly connected to gnr...sad state this band is in.

I have a life, a great job, a gorgeous wife, kids, friends, this weekend we are taking the boat out to the family cabin...

How are these words even ever so slightly connected to gnr...sad state this band is in.

Because people will say that if you come to a band forum to post negative things then you have NO LIFE, you need to get laid, etc.

Axl was famous then infamous then a living legend by the end of the 90s.

Now theres a certain amout of loss aversion in play. The human mind is more scared of losing 10,000 dollars than excited about making 100,000.

I mean its smart to only release primo albums with GNR at this point, but theres also this aspect where hes good, hes already a legend and rich enough to say fuck you.

Now that the 6th guitarist has quit, not to mention Duff, it's pretty obvious who the man is who killed GnR. CD as an album sucks to a lot of us so to describe it as a fanastic album that kicks lots of ass matter of factly is completely misleading. You could say that about AFD but not CD. CD is more like a mixed bag that some people love, others hate and some just don't care about. Axl Rose has disrespected and disregarded his fans for nearly 20 years now. He's lied to people including his bandmates I'm sure, he's clearly had gag orders placed on band members, he shows up for mega events like RIO4 completely unprepared..... Axl Rose was the man. He most definitely is NOT still the man. If you wanna know who THE MAN is now, look no further than Slash. He's equally the reason why we are all here and he's done nothing but the complete opposite of Axl post 1995. He's built a great solo career, he respects his fans and generally seems like a cool guy. If a reunion were to ever happen it's Slash who's in the driver's seat because unlike Axl Rose, Slash is THE MAN and he doesn't need Axl one bit. As someone who was onces way more interested and a bigger fan of Axl's than Slash it's very telling how things have changed.

Oh and to be the Last rocker you actually have to rock. Axl doesn't fucking do anything and holing up in Vegas doesn't count as being the last great rockstar.

I appreciate what Axl gave to us in the past but Axl is anything but the fucking man post 1995. He's the fucking joke yes, but The Man? No way.

Fucking A.

• Like 2

Axl was famous then infamous then a living legend by the end of the 90s.Now theres a certain amout of loss aversion in play. The human mind is more scared of losing 10,000 dollars than excited about making 100,000.I mean its smart to only release primo albums with GNR at this point, but theres also this aspect where hes good, hes already a legend and rich enough to say fuck you.

If it takes you more than 5 years to make a good album you should retire.

Axl was famous then infamous then a living legend by the end of the 90s.Now theres a certain amout of loss aversion in play. The human mind is more scared of losing 10,000 dollars than excited about making 100,000.I mean its smart to only release primo albums with GNR at this point, but theres also this aspect where hes good, hes already a legend and rich enough to say fuck you.

I think you should retire when you cant make a good record.

5 years doesnt seem that long but theres no time limit. Lots of band i like release a couple records im not that bothered about then release one I do. Its all a bonus to me.

Faith No More took 15 years to do a reunion record. I still like it, no vendetta against Mikey P.

I think you should retire when you cant make a good record.

5 years doesnt seem that long but theres no time limit. Lots of band i like release a couple records im not that bothered about then release one I do. Its all a bonus to me.

Faith No More took 15 years to do a reunion record. I still like it, no vendetta against Mikey P.