How's this for rasp?

Axl can still fucking do it....Yesterdays with rasp in 2014 :axl:

Yeah he messed up the lyrics etc. but that was a really good performance besides. AND I usually love Ron's playing but I hated that solo. I think he thought "just some random blues based soloing, I can just do my own thing instead" NO! Yesterdays is a classic, and that solo (while it may have been jammed by Slash) is just as much an essential part of the song as anything else. I'm all for playing around with things but that was just a little too much for my taste... Yesterdays is probably in my top 5 Guns songs, so I just can't go for that (no can do).

Always thought here his rasp was amazing

For me, it's arguably the best demonstration of consistent rasp throughout a song, in the modern GnR era.

Said it before about this particular video, but if you're Duff here, you must be thinking, there ain't no better front man in Rock n Roll. It's a different class.

If you close your eyes, you would think that audio is from the 1980's. Sounds like vintage Axl. He was pretty motivated for that gig since he wanted to prove to Duff that he still has some juice left in the tank. Hard to believe that was 5 years ago though and you have to wonder if he can find it again.