Family Guy! Vs. American Dad Vs. The Simpsons Vs. Futurama Vs. Rick and Morty Vs. South Park etc...

Snake-Pit

Which shows do you watch?  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

South Park always makes me laugh, Bob's Burgers is hilarious, Simpsons has longevity under it's belt(what that's worth is up to the viewer I guess). I never got inot any of the others ones. I voted South Park though just on the fact it's consitently made me laugh the most. Bob's Burgers is too new still.

South Park always makes me laugh, Bob's Burgers is hilarious, Simpsons has longevity under it's belt(what that's worth is up to the viewer I guess). I never got inot any of the others ones. I voted South Park though just on the fact it's consitently made me laugh the most. Bob's Burgers is too new still.

The question was what shows you watch, not which show is funniest.

The answer was I never got inot the other shows that I didn't list so.......... you figure it out.

The answer was I never got inot the other shows that I didn't list so.......... you figure it out.

So you watch Bobs Burgers but didn't vote for it in a poll about what shows you watch because it's "too new still"? Correct?

Just Rick and Morty, Southpark is too groan worthy now, Family Guy and American Dad I've never found funny, never have really been exposed to The Simpsons, finished Futurama.

Just saw you added The Boondocks, Bob's Burgers and Archer, I watch them too, and Bojack. All four are great shows, although Archer is getting old.

Is Archer on the decline? I don't think I've seen anything past 4 and it was still great then.

Not really but I'm starting to get bored of it. There's only so much you can do with the premise before it starts getting really dumb ya know?