Vegas 5/31/14 - bluray?

Quick question about the Appetite for Democracy Blurry - it's advertised as 3D but does its have a 2D CD in the pack which would work over in the UK? I've not got a 3d TV.

I see its available on amazon UK but not sure if it's compatible with a ps3. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The bluray is both, the DVD version is 2D and likely not in 1080p.

Thanks for that - big help!

With how long that release was dragged out for, I get the feeling Axl thought he could just 'buy his way out of it' if he wanted; if he decided he didn't want to release the show, he could just pay Rockfuel for their work and be done with it, but there was probably something in the contract with the Hard Rock about a release from the residency so he had to go with it. He's canned a few DVD's in the past as well (2006, South America 2010, HOB 2001 etc.)

At the very least, they've should've filmed 2-3 nights and put the best performances on a DVD, because the one we got was pretty shitty...

I thought the problem was with Slash wouldn't sign off on it. But Axl signed off Made in Stock and thats why they were friends again?

Chicken or beef?