London 2012?

ags_rule

Sorry if the wrong section or anything, but on YouTube I see you can get the full London 2012 show (with Izzy) in pro-shot HD:

It's also marketed as an "Official DVD Release", which is obviously not true...

So my question is how and why does this footage exist? Was this part of a canned project that got leaked?

I think there was a theatrical release planned that got canned but the show (or at least parts of it) has been aired on a couple music TV channels. Maybe it would've been released if they hadn't done those Vegas shows a few months later, the CD/DVD was probably in the residency contract? It's better than the Vegas show anyway IMO (and it has Izzy) but neither are all the good - I wish they'd released a 2010 show instead, or that SA tour documentary.

I've seen the "theatre version" (the one with the timer on the corner and uncut, 720p 25fps) and the WOWWOW channel broadcast (1080p 30fps, doesn't have the solos and jams, just the songs, when Axl talks it has japanese subtitles) I've never seen a copy of vh1/Direct tv broadcast

PD: This youtube cahnnel has all the songs in the best quality 

Edited by fanfzero