Cryptic messages from GNR

Axl and his tweets - no news is good news  Slash -showing pics in the studio - Duff - showing pics and dropping hints in Pics- one of the biggest hints  was dropped last week - Cant believe nobody has discused  it here but as a what most of you call us old timers I am sure most of us caught it= We   that grow up with this band  and have loved it since the being it is exciting times the band being back together it  is letting us go back to our wild teenage years again in our minds a special place for everybody --- no I am not   gonna say anything about the hint because I am really just guessing  - I know nothing 

Edited by iceman51999

Izzy posting songs from the early 70s? Maybe he's doing a covers album or just having fun doing songs he learned guitar on. 

To me this tour isn't for the "back in the day" fans as much as the people who never got to see Axl and Slash on stage. I think once they're past the first show, then having Steven or Izzy as a special guest will be more likely. Having it out in California and Vegas makes it possible. 

• Like 1

Do these things really matter now? like its CONFIRMED Axl, Slash and Duff are back together, their first show will be in less than a month, so Im holding up my excitement till that time rather than "decoding" general tweets which really have no hidden agenda. 

• Like 2