Does Axl and Slash's reunion inspire anyone else?

There's zero possibility of me having anything to do with Slash other than by ambush, and that wouldn't be pretty," Rose tells James, adding later that, "Slash either should not have been in Guns to begin with or should have left after Lies. In a nutshell, personally I consider him a cancer and better removed, avoided and the less anyone heard of him or his supporters, the better." 

Yes, anything is possible. 

4 hours ago, chorrada said:

I hope it won't. Richie should promote his solo career, Bon Jovi have made terrible music for years now.

A Skid Row reunion though...

I hear what you're saying. They need to go back to their Slippery When Wet and New Jersey style music. Wikipedia has the new album listed as hard rock.....but I know you can't trust Wikipedia. They still made good songs sometimes imo. 

It inspired me personaly to get back on the rock n roll scene.
I was away for about five years 'cause I had no interest in any bands anymore, I used to be in a band and I felt so bored that I quit... there was no passion for rock n roll anymore.

With the reunion I feel so revigorated, I feel like rock n roll can live again.

This may sound as a little bit of a hype but I've always felt that Guns N' Roses were the last Rock N' Roll band, and now they're back, Its like theres salvation for the thing.