05/19/16 - Vienna, Austra - Happel Stadium

downzy

3 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Yes, actually. Wait for him in front of his hotel after the show, that's your best bet, in my opinion. It's what I did today and it worked :wub:

I may try waiting in his room :smiley-confused2: :popcorn:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, killuridols said:

damn it! great!!

Can we see the pic and autograph? hehe

Yes, I can post them. I only need to wait for my friend to send them to me. Most of the pictures are on her camera.

I also met Angus and his wife yesterday and talked to them a bit. Also about Axl. Was thinking of making a new thread about that tomorrow or something.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Yes, I can post them. I only need to wait for my friend to send them to me. Most of the pictures are on her camera.

I also met Angus and his wife yesterday and talked to them a bit. Also about Axl. Was thinking of making a new thread about that tomorrow or something.

Sounds great and it was cool to hear your review.

but the million dollar question is of course...........

Did you ask him about new music?? :P

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, The Archer said:

Yiss! Yiss! Put it in the jar right there Yiss! Yiss! Aye, 5 $ this time Yiss! Yiss! One for each swear Yiss! Yiss! No ifs and buts. This Oin't no Guns N' Rolex. Yiss! Yiss! You know the rules Yiss! Yiss! There's a good laddie

I can't help it but anytime I read this "Grandpa Angus language" all I can imagine is.... :blink:

gollum-10.jpg

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, The Archer said:

Yiss! Yiss! Put it in the jar right there Yiss! Yiss! Aye, 5 $ this time Yiss! Yiss! One for each swear Yiss! Yiss! No ifs and buts. This Oin't no Guns N' Rolex. Yiss! Yiss! You know the rules Yiss! Yiss! There's a good laddie

omg i just died!!! :rofl-lol:

7 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Cool! We'll wait!

Oh please tell us what you talked to Grandpa about our bad boy Axl..... Is he gonna give him a huge present for this whole thing?

Hopefully a Mercedes! :lol:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Yes, actually. Wait for him in front of his hotel after the show, that's your best bet, in my opinion. It's what I did today and it worked :wub:

How does one find out his hotel? I plan on doing this when they come to DC. 

Just now, Sekh-met said:

It was amazing! Sorry for no periscopes but there was no wifi at the venue. I will upload vids later..i made a few. Im still in Vienna waiting for a morning bus back to Slovakia. Met Axl! Finally afyer 10 years of trying ha! Soo happy

20160520_011139_001.jpg

Cute! 

2 minutes ago, Sekh-met said:

It was amazing! Sorry for no periscopes but there was no wifi at the venue. I will upload vids later..i made a few. Im still in Vienna waiting for a morning bus back to Slovakia. Met Axl! Finally afyer 10 years of trying ha! Soo happy

20160520_011139_001.jpg

wow you're hot!

3 minutes ago, The Archer said:

Sounds great and it was cool to hear your review.

but the million dollar question is of course...........

Did you ask him about new music?? :P

I actually really wanted to do that, but there wasn't really any time for more than "Hi" and "Thank you!". The security guy and Vanessa were trying to get everyone a picture and autograph as quickly and orderly as possible. After one person got their picture taken with Axl, it was immediately the next person's turn and so on.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sekh-met said:

20160520_011139_001.jpg

Wait. Are you the girl who gave me her email and facebook to send the Stevie Young picture to? Or do you just look like her? :lol:

Edited by Lumikki

2 minutes ago, SoNobodyToldYaBaby said:

Perv! Awesome pic tho =]

why perv? :max:

She looks great and so do Axl!!!

What I dont like about most pics with fans is that they have to taken in the night, in the street, and when you shoot Axl with flash his eyes go red!
Should be done somewhere where pics come out clean and not so grainy because of the poor light.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GNRfan2008 said:

Below is the Bon interview I mentioned. 6:22 is where he talks about Cliff's experience and talent as a bass player. 

Ahhhh Bon! I've seen this interview before, but just watched all of it as well as all of part 2 again. it's always a wonderful, nostalgic thing to see him talking. What a loss. So down to earth and full of fun and with his impish humor...and gone too soon. 

His expression at 2:24 when he's reminded of AC/DC being termed as the first of the Punk bands is just hilarious and he obviously didn't think much of the sex pistols, punk or new wave music. It's just cool to hear him emphasize that AC/DC was all about Rock N' Roll and didn't care for making popular singles and just wanted to knock off albums and keep touring - the band's stayed the same in almost way but there would have just been so many more great songs from them if he were still around.  Part 2 is cool too - while Gene Simmons does claim credit for 'finding' AC/DC and putting them in front of massive stadiums, in the video Bon just knows him as that very popular bassist guy who saw us one time at the Whiskey haha :lol:. Kiss, AC/DC and Rush touring together must have been some kind of experience to watch.

3 minutes ago, killuridols said:

That Bon Scott guy is awful... how could he attract so many women? :confused:

Umm...he had some sex appeal IMHO. Especially when performing.

Now..if you asked that of Brian Johnson...then I would have agreed hahaha

Edited by cheesecake
  • Like 1