nightrain merchandise

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't seen or heard anything regarding my shirt and lanyard nor my fiances as she's a member as well.  Thankfully we have another few weeks until Gillette but I'm still uncomfortable regarding cutting it that close.  I want the lanyard at least for the show. 

12 minutes ago, KURT19 said:

I got a tracking number via email.

Supposed to be delivered by the end of the day Thursday.  Detroit show is Thursday.

Close?!

I got the tracking number as well, but what service is it being shipped by? Is it Fed-Ex, USPS? That part doesn't seem clear in the email.

1 minute ago, KURT19 said:

@Gorthar Paste the tracking number into the UPS system.

Looks like UPS picked it up and transfered it then to the local post office for final delivery by the USPS.

Ok. Thanks! After looking at the tracking information there's no way I'm getting my stuff by tomorrow. Lol, it's still in California as of yesterday.:shrugs:

I got shit still.  Going to Detroit show tomorrow. Not even an email. The thing that pisses me off is I paid $45 to get tickets before everyone else (in theory) but in reality I could have got the same seats for the same price just a couple of weeks before the show. I ordered the tickets 3 months ago and thought I would have the shirt before the Detroit show because it  is 3 months away but no. Very disappointed in the whole process. Won't do that again.

Edited by BigD62

My came in the mail today!

T-shirt plus a laminate.  I thought I was supposed to get a hoodie too?!  But maybe I thought better of spending any more money when I ordered it

:question:

Edited by KURT19
Needed the emoji