Jim Jarmusch is a Beautiful Bastard (The Stooges are also)

25 minutes ago, wasted said:

No but the whole thing seems like a JJ movie. Like Night on Earth. All the film is in one cab? All the film is in one room? 

Four Rooms aint all in one room. Thats an old thing though, movies chopped into bits as a collaborative thing among a bunch of directors.

23 minutes ago, J Dog said:

For some odd reason, I've never seen Four Rooms.

After watching Coffee and Cigarettes, and having seen Dead Man and Ghost Dog, I'm gonna try and watch everything this guy has done.

You should check out Four Rooms, it's actually quite funny.  But not before Mystery Train and Night on Earth!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, wasted said:

Killing Zoe is also worth checking if you are sick of Pulp Fiction. It's Roger Avery, QT's friend he betrayed over some script credits. Killing Zoe is like the French Pulp Dogs. 

Aint seen that since the mid 90s.

21 hours ago, Len B'stard said:
12 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

Aint seen that since the mid 90s.

i went on a american indie bender and got Things to do in Denver when you're Dead, Killing Zoe, Trees Lounge, Love and a 45...another one I cant remember. I read Down and Dirty pictures kind of a history of american alternative cinema. 

9 minutes ago, wasted said:

Two Days in the Valley. The one I want to see is Dead Presidents (1996)

Two days in the valley and Killing Zoe were both pretty cool. I recommend Dead Presidents. It will kind of surprise you because it looks like a straight up crime/gangster flick, and it is, but it actually has a little more t to say under the surface.

Jade is also quite a good crime movie. Music of Chance with Spader is also interesting. Adaptation of Paul Auster's book. Most Spader movies are good up to Stargate. 

3 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

Yeah, Dead Presents suprised me. Paid in Full too, though not on the same level.

I have yet to see LA Takedown. 

And re-watch Malice. Again.