Labour MP Murdered

Gracii Guns

46 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

This whole thing is ridiculous hyperbole. If it was a plumber you wouldn't see all this bollocks. Pro-Labour Beeb engineered lefty bollocks.

An MP has been shot dead, it's a pretty big thing.  They're labouring (no pun intended) the whole 'attack on democracy' angle though, as if its something that could bring down the social order of British society, heard em going 'this proves that democracy is a really important thing but also very delicate' and it's like, y'know, this is awful and tragic...but was it really about to bring down our whole parliamentary system?  

14 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

I wouldn't personally give a 'MP' a drink of water if they were dying in the desert haha

I'd give anyone a drink of water if they were dying in the desert, pedos, nazi's, Tottenham supporters, anyone.

Edited by Len B'stard

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

Really? Even Jimmy Saville and Gary Glitter?

Yeah, course.  Wouldnt allow a man (or a bird for that matter) die on my watch.  Why should i allow another persons crime to make a murderer of me?

Edited by Len B'stard

1 hour ago, Len B'stard said:

Yeah, course.  Wouldnt allow a man (or a bird for that matter) die on my watch.  Why should i allow another persons crime to make a murderer of me?

You wouldn't be a murder. You would be a disinterested passer by. Glitter would be lying their like a sack of shit in the Sahara saying, ''please Lenny...please Lenny, a drink of water so I can make it to Timbuktu and recommence buggering kiddies?''. An even worse scenario: that sip of water might even sustain him enough to recommence his solo career!! You would be guilty of a huge unpardonable sin, giving him that water. But by not giving him that water, the children of the world would thank you and the music listening populations would thank you.

4 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

You wouldn't be a murder. You would be a disinterested passer by. Glitter would be lying their like a sack of shit in the Sahara saying, ''please Lenny...please Lenny, a drink of water so I can make it to Timbuktu and recommence buggering kiddies?''. An even worse scenario: that sip of water might even sustain him enough to recommence his solo career!! You would be guilty of a huge unpardonable sin, giving him that water. But by not giving him that water, the children of the world would thank you and the music listening populations would thank you.

Nah fuck that, its up to courts to judge people and condemn them, i dont need that shit on my conscience, end of the day hes still a man, still a living being.  

As for a career i wouldn't worry, he shagged that possibility long ago :lol:

Just now, Snake-Pit said:

Some guys shoots and stabs to death an MP shouting "Britain First" and no one thinks he's a terrorist?

Britain First are a parliamentary group, a provocative and controversial group certainly, but an one which aims to aggrandise itself through normal parliamentary methods. Unless Britain First have entered the business of political assassination, this can not be called a terrorist act.

• Like 2

On 6/16/2016 at 3:01 PM, Gracii Guns said:

Was told, Twitter.

Hide contents

Plus, who else?!

Twitter is your source? That is laughable. There was an unconfirmed report that he shouted either Britain First or Britain should come first. Other eyewitnesses said they didn't hear it. 

Yet the dipshit lefties have seized the opportunity to spin this. They couldn't give two fucks about the dead woman or her family they just seized the opportunity to score points. 

Britain First are scum but the left are even worse

25 minutes ago, SoniaRose said:

Twitter is your source? That is laughable. There was an unconfirmed report that he shouted either Britain First or Britain should come first. Other eyewitnesses said they didn't hear it. 

Yet the dipshit lefties have seized the opportunity to spin this. They couldn't give two fucks about the dead woman or her family they just seized the opportunity to score points. 

I dont think it was unconfirmed, there was a guy on the news saying it so not really a not of need for spin.  And a white English guy at that, as opposed to the 'lying muslim' that Britain First claim it was.

49 minutes ago, SoniaRose said:

I tend to agree. The leader of the Labour party, Her Majesty's opposition, fraternised with IRA terrorists and espoused anti-Semitic views. He also sees Israel as a state which should be wiped off of the map.

If you are going to say the BNP, Britain First and these other groups are abhorrent - which they certainly are - you at least have to say Labour's hard left are equally abhorrent in the interests of fairness.

15 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I tend to agree. The leader of the Labour party, Her Majesty's opposition, fraternised with IRA terrorists and espoused anti-Semitic views. He also sees Israel as a state which should be wiped off of the map.

If you are going to say the BNP, Britain First and these other groups are abhorrent - which they certainly are - you at least have to say Labour's hard left are equally abhorrent in the interests of fairness.

I cant remember the last time Labour said they were going to take 'militant direct action' against anyone or had their boys out in the woods learning to knife fight.

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

Britain First are a parliamentary group, a provocative and controversial group certainly, but an one which aims to aggrandise itself through normal parliamentary methods. Unless Britain First have entered the business of political assassination, this can not be called a terrorist act.

So that's the difference; the group claiming responsibility; I've seen a spokesman on the news from 'somewhere' 'not anywhere serious' but a video sent in of Britain First's leader condemning this attack.  But I still think it was a lone terror cell of maybe 1, still killing in their name. I mean, look at Lee Rigby's murder. Politically motivated murder against the state carried out by 1 or 2 people. Like what happened (in my eyes) yesterday.

Edited by Snake-Pit

Just now, Len B'stard said:

I'd say Britain First were closer to para-military than parlimentary.  And it dont take anti-semitism to criticise what Israel are doing in Palestine anymore than it makes you Islamaphobic to have a problem with Islamist terrorists.

Yeah.

I'm not anti-semitic but...

leaflet side 1.jpgleaflet side 2.jpg

BDS is something, IDK what the actual letters B' D' S' stand for but they seem international.

Also, the young lady who gave me this in burqa and jeans; looked good :)

12 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

I cant remember the last time Labour said they were going to take 'militant direct action' against anyone or had their boys out in the woods learning to knife fight.

By the same notion, I cannot remember a far-right group expressing solidarity with the IRA!

If you think it is possible for me to establish an ethical barometer, measuring up Britain's hard left, and Britain's far right, then I can only say that I find that task impossible.

I did say to Snakes that I hate the whole rotten lot of them!

15 minutes ago, Snake-Pit said:

So that's the difference; the group claiming responsibility; I've seen a spokesman on the news from 'somewhere' 'not anywhere serious' but a video sent in of Britain First's leader condemning this attack.  But I still think it was a lone terror cell of maybe 1, still killing in their name. I mean, look at Lee Rigby's murder. Politically motivated murder against the state carried out by 1 or 2 people. Like what happened (in my eyes) yesterday.

The difference between murder and terrorism are often difficult to define, sufficing to say if it was terrorism you would have to identify an extra-parliamentary upper tier who sanctioned radical violence for the process of implementing revolutionary change. There are also reports that the murderer had mental problems.

By the same notion, I cannot remember a far-right group expressing solidarity with the IRA!

If you think it is possible for me to establish an ethical barometer, measuring up Britain's hard left, and Britain's far right, then I can only say that I find that task impossible.

I did say to Snakes that I hate the whole rotten lot of them!

I could definitely agree with that.

I hate the far-right groups saying not to politicise her murder, when you know if it were a British-Muslim or a refugee, they would be foaming at the mouth with the opportunity to fear-monger some more.

Even if the guy didn't shout Britain First, groups like those are responsible because of the hatred they've riled up which is causing monsters like these to take action; they feel as though their violent actions are justified.