DUFF ON RADIO IN 20 MINUTES...HOW TO LISTEN?

2 minutes ago, Un42nutzly said:

Anyone notice the nervous tone in Duff's voice? Shaky and mumbling. 

He always sounds like that. His voice has been a bit more scattered since he got sober.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, oaka said:

I didn't get the one about gin and tonic...

The joke is the pause/paws thing I think.

The bear makes a really long pause between gin.... and.... tonic. So the bar tender asks "What's with the long paws?" Because bears have paws. I think that was supposed to be the joke at least. If anyone else has a better explaination, please let us hear it :lol:

I've heard before that Duff likes telling lame jokes, but this is an epic level of lame :rofl-lol:

I love Duff. :heart:

And Steve Jones should not be on a radio show. Worst radio host I've ever heard. I have a feeling this will be really disappointing.

Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

The joke is the pause/paws thing I think.

The bear makes a really long pause between gin.... and.... tonic. So the bar tender asks "What's with the long paws?" Because bears have paws. I think that was supposed to be the joke at least. If anyone else has a better explaination, please let us hear it :lol:

I've heard before that Duff likes telling lame jokes, but this is an epic level of lame :rofl-lol:

thanks for helping me out!

Duff's specialty are supposed to be knock-knock jokes! I hope he's better at those! :lol:

10 minutes ago, nelsontod said:

im out guys.  i cant listen to this shit.

beat you to it lol

8 minutes ago, Gem Archer said:

btw what a great band was neurotic outsiders..

Dunno if I would call them great but it was definitely a fun album at the time. Songs still pop up on my ipod from time to time

6 minutes ago, killuridols said:

The guy is back in GUNS N ROSES and they're talking about Neurotic Outsiders :facepalm:

See? Axl's not the only looney, this whole band is dysfunctional and weird <_<

So true :lol:

I can't believe I'm listening to this. Good thing I'm good at multi-tasking and can do other shit while listening to this.

Edit: LOL at Duff going on about how good looking that guy is.

Edited by Lumikki