The Seeker

2 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

Here is Ace and Slash doing thin Lizzy on Ace's last album if you haven't heard it. Ace's vocals are what they are but the guitars are pretty sick!

Oh yea, I've listened to the album but haven't heard this version before. I love the dueling guitars! 

Have you seen this one? it's old. (I hope the video attaches, I'm new here lol)

Even though Ace's vocals are pretty basic there's something about his singing that I dig. His previous album Space Invader is damned good. It's better than anything KISS has put out in years.  I recently saw him live at this club here in San Antonio. Great show! But anyway, I've digressed...this is a GN'R forum lol..

Edited by Tiffani

1 hour ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I always thought Parisienne Walkways would be an epic intro to Sweet Child. Cold Sweat would sound awesome by GNR too.

Oh lord yes....Parisieenne Walkways is a unbelievable. Great, great song...I can envision is as an into to SCOM  as you say. Another good Lizzy choice, Cold Sweat. I can even imagine them doing Hollywood. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Tiffani said:

Oh yea, I've listened to the album but haven't heard this version before. I love the dueling guitars! 

Have you seen this one? it's old. (I hope the video attaches, I'm new here lol)

Even though Ace's vocals are pretty basic there's something about his singing that I dig. His previous album Space Invader is damned good. It's better than anything KISS has put out in years.  I recently saw him live at this club here in San Antonio. Great show! But anyway, I've digressed...this is a GN'R forum lol..

I have hah. guess we aren't going to show each other anything new from Slash ;) 

42 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

lol, I just meant that we have both probably seen it all ;)

Oh lol.. honestly, probably not for me. I followed him during the Snakepit days and Velvet Revolver but he's created so much music I know there is no way that I have heard it all. Do you have any good recommendations?

The ultimate cover song of ALL cover songs that GN'R could play and would destroy is...

A song that would give Axl plenty of time for a wardrobe change, Slash could put in some great guitar talkbox work, Duff can play his ass off to, and lets not to forget the synthesizers...

Pink Floyd - Pigs (Three Different Ones) 

Hands down....a masterpiece of a song that GN'R could rip the walls out of..

Also Judas Priest - Dreamer Deceiver or Here Come The Tears would be showstoppers too. 

20 hours ago, Tiffani said:

Loooooove Lizzy. Moonlight is a.great song. 

The Rocker and Are You Ready  has GN'R written all over it. For something a little more interesting it would be awesome to hear them try Genocide or maybe something like Got To Give It Up. 

That song Hollywood Down on Your Luck has a rocking riff.