Skyline Bullet Tees

Just noticed that they add a skyline Bullet tee each show for each city and was wondering how many people have actually ordered for your city or if anyone has received any shipping confirmations? Each one of them is saying shipping in 2-3 weeks and since the Detroit show was on the 23rd I was just curious if there have been any confirmations. Also curious to see if they will ship as slow as every one said the fan club packages shipped. I ordered one for Nashville with the expectation that it would be here next year lol. Doesn't really matter when I receive it. 

If you have know clue what I am talking about just check here

http://gunsnroses.shop.bravadousa.com/dept/local-skyline-bullet-tees?cp=1158_82060

Thought we could also use this thread to update each other for when they are shipped and received.

Edited by Tourettes2400

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted to buy a skyline shirt at the Cincinnati show but was told that it was an online exclusive. I ordered it as soon I got home from the show. It said it would ship in 2-3 weeks. It's been over 2 weeks but not quite 3 weeks and my order is still in processing.

Edited by Guns N' Buckeyes

• 1 month later...
Just now, Tourettes2400 said:

Just saw that they finally charged me for the shirt yesterday. Hopefully this means they are closer to shipping the damn shirt now.

I got a shipping notification for mine yesterday. The tracking number doesn't show anything yet, but it's on the way from what I can tell.

I ordered mine at around 2am on July 7, almost as soon as I got home from the Cincy show. My money ($51.49 with tax and shipping) was taken immediately. They certainly wasted no time taking my money. It said 2-3 weeks for shipping. I waited almost two months until the North American leg of the tour ended before finally calling on Thursday to find out what's going on. I was told they had literally just got them in that morning, and my shirt would be shipping either Friday, or this coming Tuesday (because of Labor Day). I checked the status of my order again last night and it still says it's in processing. I guess I didn't make the Friday shipment. I'll check again Tuesday.

7 hours ago, Guns N' Buckeyes said:

I ordered mine at around 2am on July 7, almost as soon as I got home from the Cincy show. My money ($51.49 with tax and shipping) was taken immediately. They certainly wasted no time taking my money. It said 2-3 weeks for shipping. I waited almost two months until the North American leg of the tour ended before finally calling on Thursday to find out what's going on. I was told they had literally just got them in that morning, and my shirt would be shipping either Friday, or this coming Tuesday (because of Labor Day). I checked the status of my order again last night and it still says it's in processing. I guess I didn't make the Friday shipment. I'll check again Tuesday.

Same thing with me. I ordered on the day after the Detroit show. Money was taken immediately, then absolutely nothing for months until I got the shipping notification the other day. FWIW; my tracking info still shows no details whatsoever so I don't even know if it's actually on the way yet.

I called the other day because I wanted to cancel my XL bullet t and either exchange for a large or straight up cancel and he said they were "processing" and it was literally about to ship. Wish it would have gone out Friday though. I still don't know if XL or large is the right size? I thought I read on here from a poster that these shirts will shrink quite a bit which is why I ordered XL, but when I look at pics of people selling these "official" shirts on Ebay, the XL looks like a god damn tent! Any info onthe shrinking factor would be appreciated. 

Again, if you ordered the Skyline Bullet shirt, dude I called said they just got most of them and they're shipping out over the next few days. There are certain exceptions with multple cities although I don't know which cities specifically? I also asked if they would be getting some more shirts in they're inventory that were left after this recent US leg and he was pretty sure they would be adding some stuff ("yeah, we should see some US tour stuff soon.") So grain of salt people but keep checking. I should have stopped on the way out but the lines had formed again. I offered 50 to a guy on ebay for the official black NITL tour shirt, he wanted 100. SMH...

Edited by Dick Jagger

13 hours ago, Guns N' Buckeyes said:

Come on now. We've only been waiting a couple months for our shirts. We waited 15 years for Chinese Democracy.

:lol: I was just being (trying to be) funny.

1 minute ago, xBrownstonex said:

I'd consider buying one if it didnt have that ugly backprint.

Yeah, I'm not wild about the back and almost didn't order one over it.

Just got an email today saying my had a label printed. Won't get excited until I actually have it at my house. I am really not that crazy about the back but bit the bullet on it anyway. I also hope the XL is okay after it is washed and doesn't shrink too much. Maybe I should have ordered a XXL but it is a little late for that now.

6 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Spoiler Alert: the shirts suck. 

The back is screen printed and the front is more or less an iron on. 

Roughly $4.50 worth of materials being sold for $50

any different then any concert shirt or?  Get some high quality pics for us to gander at please :)

7 hours ago, Guns N' Buckeyes said:

Hate to break it to you, but that's pretty much what all t-shirts cost to manufacture.

Right, I realize that but this is even more cheaply made than a regular concert shirt. You'll have to wait til you get yours to see what I mean I guess. 

7 hours ago, gunsguy said:

any different then any concert shirt or?  Get some high quality pics for us to gander at please :)

Pics don't really show how shoddy the front is. I kid you not, it's like an iron on which is insane to me for the price they're charging. 

I've got myself convinced that it's going to be really cheap and shitty, like one of those old t-shirts they used to give away free with two packs of Camel's back in the day, lol. As long as it is of higher quality than that I won't be disappointed. I am also in the same boat as you with shipping. I got an email confirming the shipment but cannot track it either. It appears that it has been packed up and has a shipping label on it but has not yet departed.