Green Day

Słash

New UK date is announced, they are playing the BST festival in London next year, I don't like festivals, there is VIP terrace thing which has less people and has a good view, but thats coming up to 220 pounds during presale, I am not sure If I will go cause most of my money has been spent on the GNR tickets for Japan.

Ct6TlX7XEAARIbB.jpg

• Like 1

GREEN DAY will be signing copies of REVOLUTION RADIO @ HOT TOPIC - HOLLYWOOD & HIGHLAND on Saturday, October 15th @ 4PM!

Purchase the album REVOLUTION RADIO and a GREEN DAY tee shirt @ the Hot Topic Hollywood & Highland location starting on Friday, October 7th and you will receive a wristband that gets you an opportunity to get an autograph from the band.

Got the new album in the mail today.Gave it a few listens already.Sounds good to my ears ,sure it'll grow on me even more with more listens .Hoping thet do a full arena tour here in the U.S.Unfortunately won't be able to make Palladium show when they're in town.Seen them live a couple times and they're a good live act