Guns N' Roses personal curiosities

3 hours ago, Bumble's Bridge Pickup said:

It's little known that Axl has used PRS guitars and was listed as an artist on their website a few years ago (but not anymore). I'd like to know what other guitars he has and how much he gets to play them

I love PRS guitars, He had a PRS during the Bucket solo in Madagascar in Rio 2001, he was just doing the snake dance with the guitar lol. 

• Like 1

Just now, Slash787 said:

Yeah they do, not sure if Steven drives now. But I know Axl, Slash, Duff and Izzy drive. 

It sounds so strange to me that a celebrity drives...

By the way, I'd Like to ask them what they sing or whistle under the shower :P 

Just now, axlsend said:

What was the flash car we had pictures of Axl driving some years back? Was it a Lamborghini?

If you are talking about the one in the unreleased music video of better, it was a Ferrari Enzo.

5 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I'd like to know whether there's someone famous they want to meet and still haven't.

Thats a good question

I guess for most of them would be Freddie Mercury, Im not sure if they have met him, there are no pics, but I know Axl did talk to him on the phone.

32 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

If you are talking about the one in the unreleased music video of better, it was a Ferrari Enzo.

No the one I remember was a  Lamborghini. I'll look tomorrow when I'm on a pc. I think Axl sued the dealership. It was quite a few years ago.

3 minutes ago, axlsend said:

No the one I remember was a  Lamborghini. I'll look tomorrow when I'm on a pc. I think Axl sued the dealership. It was quite a few years ago.

Axl sued the dealership for the Bentley. 

Axl had a Silver Lamborghini

tumblr_m99jpiX6eS1qjnp2xo6_500.jpg

2 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

The happiest, unhappiest and scariest moments of their life and what they are afraid of the most.

Axl would be like 

Spoiler

Stephanie Seymour!

Slash would be like

Spoiler

Perla!