Angus & Stevie Rig Rundown (Premier Guitar)

James Bond

7 hours ago, James Bond said:

That link must not have lasted long considering that's where I watched it.

But yeah, I love how all of Angus' stacks are in use even if they aren't all going to the house. The man likes it loud and old school.

When I heard that he doesn't use in-ear monitoring and just has all of those cabs on, I was blown away by that. I think it's badass, but it's just surprising with the sizes of places they play and how that is the norm for stadium/arena bands to help them hear themselves. Angus is a badass. I LOVED the look at the SG's too. I am ashamed to admit that I had no idea I was seeing the Back In Black SG in Columbus when he swapped it out during one song. Very cool.

14 hours ago, Ak1nney said:

When I heard that he doesn't use in-ear monitoring and just has all of those cabs on, I was blown away by that. I think it's badass, but it's just surprising with the sizes of places they play and how that is the norm for stadium/arena bands to help them hear themselves. Angus is a badass. I LOVED the look at the SG's too. I am ashamed to admit that I had no idea I was seeing the Back In Black SG in Columbus when he swapped it out during one song. Very cool.

He must be growing real fond of that SG again because he used it for 95% of the show last night in Buffalo. It's always been my favorite SG of his ever since I saw the insert photo on the Back In Black vinyl of him holding it.

• Like 1