Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

10 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Baseball caps? I have a Husqvarna sewing machine. It's pretty good. :P

86cc986872f80a3b48c573b2b3df5c30.jpg

Smiling Izzy... 

That Husqvarna cap :smiley-confused2:

But thanks for smiling Izzy. With a lovely hat! Now I can go to sleep peacefully. :lol:

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Baseball caps? I have a Husqvarna sewing machine. It's pretty good. :P

Izzy Stradlin

Lol.:rofl-lol:

The first time I saw this picture I freaked out. I was "Omg, he's really become a farmer or something! Maybe he's about to stop making music!" :nervous:. But then I looked better and could read Racing Team. I googled Husqvarna Racing Team and realized it's a supercross racing team. And I felt relieved. :P

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

"New"?

tumblr_ounx2ltEhM1ua4iwlo1_500.jpg

:wub:

2 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

:wub:

OMG, such a babe! :wub: His eyes in the second pic! 

Where do these pics suddenly come from? People find pics of Izzy in their old albums in the attic and then share them on the internet or what? :wow:

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, kkferro72 said:

I'm desperate. I'm grabbing every little thing to keep my hopes on. Until the day comes and he's no there. :(

tumblr_ousp7a4Ze11wsljrxo1_1280.jpg

It would be awesome if he showed up to support this! Given his aversion to his past (drug use ,etc.) I'm not so sure. But, hey it's something to look forward to :) Thank you for sharing this!

• Like 1

Once again I tell myself I'm going to be sure to check on the forum every day or so .... and once again, I fail.

So .... tying to catch up on posts ..... did anyone ever tweet Izzy to ask him what's up and where he's been?  Bc I'll do just fucking do it.  I'm past the point of concern (about annoying him). ;)

24 minutes ago, Cold Jen Time said:

did anyone ever tweet Izzy to ask him what's up and where he's been?  Bc I'll do just fucking do it.  I'm past the point of concern (about annoying him). ;)

Nope. The general consensus around here is that he's quit twitter for now. :shrugs:

giphy.gif

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

Really? Doesn't look like Johnny's nose at all (I'm not obsessed with noses, I swear :lol:)

Ah! I'd really like to know who that is on the foto. It doesn't really look like Izzy. (His nose. lol...) But then again, I didn't think it was Izzy on the pic with the red hat holding something and squeezing his eye. But now there is this other foto that was posted recently where he is with the same cap. So, what I'm trying to say: sometimes his face looks weird because he apparently can pull the weirdest faces. :lol:

Still don't know who's the guy on the foto. :)

On 26.7.2017 at 3:29 AM, annabanana said:

It's around 1:57, the guy in the dark gray/black long sleeved polo. 

Because I have nothing better to do I checked this video and made a close up of the guy who's passing by. Not Izzy. Can't upload the foto though. lol

bildschirmfoto2017-08-18um02.5.jpg

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, baileyredrose said:

I've found this random on internet. I'm not a native speaker so can anyone tell me what Izzy wrote? pc1.jpg

Here the link https://www.google.it/amp/s/garyrocks.wordpress.com/2012/06/15/guns-n-roses-vs-poison-welcome-to-their-jungle/amp/

I think it says: Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth and death for drink tossers.

• Like 1