Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

So I was reading the izzyontour site and noticed this

YejNdi3.png

Look at how it's written.  It's just like the messages sent to me on youtube. I'm assuming jojo is Izzy's brother Joe? I bet that's who's running the classicrockstuffs account. Explains the talking in third person too.

I don't know where I'm going with this. :lol: Just felt like sharing that I probably pissed off Izzy's brother and not Izzy. Which is still just as bad but ya... :shrugs:

2 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

You're so mean :cry:

Am not.

giphy.gif

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

YejNdi3.png

Look at how it's written. I'm assuming jojo is Izzy's brother Joe? It's just like the messages sent to me on youtube. I bet that's who's running the classicrockstuffs account. Explains the talking in third person too.

I don't know where I'm going with this. :lol: Just felt like sharing that I probably pissed off Izzy's brother and not Izzy. Which is still just as bad but ya... :shrugs:

That wouldn't be that bad, IMO. Izzy's brother seems to be kinda douchey... if we can believe Baz's words :lol:

But that also reminds me of his tweets (especially the loot one that also started with Bullshit) so I don't know. Maybe it's him and he's insane or has an imaginary friend who answers for him :rofl-lol:

8 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Am not.

giphy.gif

Aww, I have a weakness for babies :wub:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

YejNdi3.png

Look at how it's written. I'm assuming jojo is Izzy's brother Joe? It's just like the messages sent to me on youtube. I bet that's who's running the classicrockstuffs account. Explains the talking in third person too.

Am not.

giphy.gif

Could be,  You just reveal a mystery behind the Classicrockstuffs

Thts a cute gif

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

That wouldn't be that bad, IMO. Izzy's brother seems to be kinda douchey... if we can believe Baz's words :lol:

But that also reminds me of his tweets (especially the loot one that also started with Bullshit) so I don't know. Maybe it's him and he's insane or has an imaginary friend who answers for him :rofl-lol:

Maybe. :rofl-lol::rofl-lol: GNR made him split personalities.

7 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

YejNdi3.png

Look at how it's written.  It's just like the messages sent to me on youtube. I'm assuming jojo is Izzy's brother Joe? I bet that's who's running the classicrockstuffs account. Explains the talking in third person too.

That's interesting.

OK5UoXL.png

If you compare those two messages (one written by jo jo, second one by izzy)... those are written in the same style - no capital letters, dots......., no spaces after punctuation marks. You can really think it's literally the same person. (argument for yours multiple personality theory :lol:)

Then you have this message, written nicely by Izzy, with spaces and capital letters. I guess he was paying attention when he was writing that one. Also on twitter he writes neatly.

wT0lthB.png

The third person thing in youtube comment.... at first I thought that when he wrote "those guys work" (??,  I don't remember exactly) he was referring to Jesse Aycock and Lauren Barth - I mean, not only his work but also other artists (but why he didn't say 'our work' then :tongue2: ). Above all, I don't think Izzy himself would write you rude, unkind message (ofc, I don't know PM you received). It makes sense to me that there is second person involved, especially since you've discovered his potential name :tongue2:

So, I'm convinced that jo jo person manages classicrockstuff (or has partial access to account).

___

Aslo, did somebody noticed that Izzy no longer follows Raging Fyah band on twitter? Tori72 mentioned that he does and she posted here one of the songs (it was at the begging of this month) and after that he unfollowed them (idk when exactly though, I've noticed that today).... weird.  

Lol, this all is so messed up and ridiculous. I bet, someone from Izz camp who reads that must think I'm crazy :lol:

Edited by int8
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, int8 said:

That's interesting.

OK5UoXL.png

If you compare those two messages (one written by jo jo, second one by izzy)... those are written in the same style - no capital letters, dots......., no spaces after punctuation marks. You can really think it's literally the same person. (argument for yours multiple personality theory :lol:)

Then you have this message, written nicely by Izzy, with spaces and capital letters. I guess he was paying attention when he was writing that one. Also on twitter he writes neatly.

wT0lthB.png

The third person thing in youtube comment.... at first I thought that when he wrote "those guys work" (??,  I don't remember exactly) he was referring to Jesse Aycock and Lauren Barth - I mean, not only his work but also other artists (but why he didn't say 'our work' then :tongue2: ). Above all, I don't think Izzy himself would write you rude, unkind message (ofc, I don't know PM you received).

So, I'm convinced that jo jo person manages classicrockstuff (or has partial access to account).

___

Aslo, did somebody noticed that Izzy no longer follows Raging Fyah band on twitter? Tori72 mentioned that he does and she posted here one of the songs (it was at the begging of this month) and after that he unfollowed them (idk when exactly though, I've noticed that today).... weird.  

Lol, this all is so messed up and ridiculous. I bet, someone from Izz camp who reads that must think I'm crazy :lol:

CSI investigation running!

And.... HE READ MY POST!!! :awesomeface::wub: ... and then remembered he doesn't like their music anymore?

I dunno. Or Izzy IS sending rude messages, talking in 3rd person about himself, has peculiar spelling and cannot decide about his musical taste. How knows, right?! :popcorn::shrugs:

That's my conspiration theory for today.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, int8 said:

That's interesting.

OK5UoXL.png

wT0lthB.png

The third person thing in youtube comment.... at first I thought that when he wrote "those guys work" (??,  I don't remember exactly) he was referring to Jesse Aycock and Lauren Barth - I mean, not only his work but also other artists (but why he didn't say 'our work' then :tongue2: ). Above all, I don't think Izzy himself would write you rude, unkind message (ofc, I don't know PM you received).

___

You went full on CSI mode!

His PM's were the same as the comments (the stealing + not a fan) and then after I took the videos down he sent this one saying thank you. dLdIunH.png

I kind of think when the tweets and messages are signed Izzy that's him and the rest are somebody else. Or his other personality. :ph34r:

And that's weird about the unfollow thing, wasn't he also following some racing account? At least he's still following Last Week Tonight. Not sure I can be his fan anymore if he stops liking John Oliver. :awesomeface:

• Like 2

It could be the same person on different devices. I can not used my really old IPad to go in to threads with loads of media, it just throws me out so I switch to my iPhone. The iPhone is harder to type on and I often make typos, so it could just be the difference of using a mobile or sat down at computer.

7 minutes ago, Archtop said:

It could be the same person on different devices. I can not used my really old IPad to go in to threads with loads of media, it just throws me out so I switch to my iPhone. The iPhone is harder to type on and I often make typos, so it could just be the difference of using a mobile or sat down at computer.

Maybe. Whoever it is sure has earned this thread title though. :P

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

You went full on CSI mode!

His PM's were the same as the comments (the stealing + not a fan) and then after I took the videos down he sent this one saying thank you. dLdIunH.png

I kind of think when the tweets and messages are signed Izzy that's him and the rest are somebody else. Or his other personality. :ph34r:

And that's weird about the unfollow thing, wasn't he also following some racing account? At least he's still following Last Week Tonight. Not sure I can be his fan anymore if he stops liking John Oliver. :awesomeface:

Yeah, it's probably true.... but then, what's the thing with those bloody dots ( . )? I can't understand why somebody writes in the same way as Izzy on Twitter, coincidence? :D

original.png

Edited by int8

Ok, after thorough consideration and that 'thank you' PM (and also having a dinner ;p), I think it isn't that weird that he referred to himself in 3rd person on youtube. I can totally see myself doing that too, if I would have account called other than my name. But that still doesn't explain why jo jo's and izzy's writing style looks identical.

The only explanation I can come up with is that 'jo jo' isn't a name in the first place.:wow: And maybe the messages weren't that rude that it isn't possible they were sent by Iz (omg, my grammar)... like, I can understand why he got angry.

Spoiler

In an interview with TuneCore in late 2006 Stradlin said when asked if he would do solo tour dates: "For my own stuff, if this things takes off [referring to iTunes] and people start pulling the downloads off the net then yeh maybe I'll go out and do some shows to back it up (...)

Edited by int8

5 hours ago, int8 said:

wT0lthB.png

That's the time Izzy broke my heart :cry:

Come to Argentina, you asshole! :bitchfight:

-------------------------------------------

EDIT: Here's my ticket. How I wish Izzy came :(

2uqivxx.jpg

Edited by BorderlineCrazy
  • Like 2

Glorious hair

tumblr_ohw6zcrInZ1txhe6eo1_400.jpg

50 minutes ago, int8 said:

Ok, after thorough consideration and that 'thank you' PM (and also having a dinner ;p), I think it isn't that weird that he referred to himself in 3rd person on youtube. I can totally see myself doing that too, if I would have account called other than my name. But that still doesn't explain why jo jo's and izzy's writing style looks identical.

The only explanation I can come up with is that 'jo jo' isn't a name in the first place.:wow: And maybe the messages weren't that rude that it isn't possible they were sent by Iz (omg, my grammar)... like, I can understand why he got angry.

Hide contents

In an interview with TuneCore in late 2006 Stradlin said when asked if he would do solo tour dates: "For my own stuff, if this things takes off [referring to iTunes] and people start pulling the downloads off the net then yeh maybe I'll go out and do some shows to back it up (...)

Lets do tht:headbang::ph34r::smiley-confused2:

20 minutes ago, int8 said:

Izzy has just shared too :cry:

HNChDRb.png

RatuJEk.png

OMG, Izzy deleted the tweet and wrote it again changing "rock n roll" for "rock `n`roll" and then deleted it again and changed it for "rock'n'roll" :rofl-lol:

EDIT: Oh no, he deleted ALL HIS OLD TWEETS!! Including the MyGnR one!! :cry:

Why so mean, Izzy? We love you!! 

Edited by BorderlineCrazy

OMG, Izzy deleted the tweet and wrote it again changing "rock n roll" for "rock `n`roll" and then deleted it again and changed it for "rock'n'roll" :rofl-lol:

he also deleted tweets.  Now he only follows 2 people.. guess it's time to clean house for him on his twitter account.  

16 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

EDIT: Oh no, he deleted ALL HIS OLD TWEETS!! Including the MyGnR one!! :cry:

Why so mean, Izzy? We love you!! 

N'He only follows 2 People now

I just realize it was Izzy's hat *Conspiracy starts now

4 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

He has no clue whatsoever how to use twitter. Sorry, that's a sign of old age (and no management and obviously him not talking to other people about how it works).

It's adorable and a bummer.

An excuse :rolleyes:

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 1