Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

17 minutes ago, Archtop said:

ha my book title was better! he is defiantly under some illusion if he reckons his acting like a descent man right now.

In anticipation of Izzy's album 118 Deg coming up next in the ranking thread please somebody point me to where I can get the entire album, this one has always escaped me and I don't have all the songs @downliner is it available anywhere?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cold Jen Time said:

Break from my reunion rant.  Just came across this guitar on Instagram - posted by Gibson for St Paddy's Day.  O...M...Jeez.  I feel like Izzy needs it.  So colorful.  Like his pants. :PLes-Paul-2017-classic-green.jpg

Matching with Slash

a94a43471486060327_1024.jpg

It will be Slizzy or Sleazy:ph34r:

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Archtop said:

@Kris_1989 thanks but it keeps telling me not accessible in my country. if I search in my Spotify app it doesn't come up with this album

Just saying, I hate Spotify with a passion can never get my head around it.

Try this?

Spotify is a pain in the ass sometimes. It's always hit or miss with me too. If you have apple music it's also on there.

Found that list Izzy tweeted then deleted. So if anybody else is having issues maybe try one of these sites?

IUVKNVl.png

juzdl4m.png

@SerenityScorp do you think you could add this list to your first post in the thread? That way it wont get lost and people will know where to find Izzy's music?

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Archtop said:

In anticipation of Izzy's album 118 Deg coming up next in the ranking thread please somebody point me to where I can get the entire album, this one has always escaped me and I don't have all the songs @downliner is it available anywhere?

Very intrigued about that album. Sounds like it must be similar to 117º but Izzy kicked it up a notch :P

4 hours ago, Cold Jen Time said:

Break from my reunion rant.  Just came across this guitar on Instagram - posted by Gibson for St Paddy's Day.  O...M...Jeez.  I feel like Izzy needs it.  So colorful.  Like his pants. :PLes-Paul-2017-classic-green.jpg

WOW! That guitar is absolutely stunning. Even prettier than Slash's new Anaconda:

12950261_445492905658500_1064693651_n.jp

3 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

Try this?

Spotify is a pain in the ass sometimes. It's always hit or miss with me too. If you have apple music it's also on there.

My favorite Izzy album. So many killer songs!! :drool::headbang:

b9FQnxb.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRxPTXIFQYF/

Taken yesterday. :suspicious:

Well.. Fuck. I'm trying really hard not to get my hopes up for AFD5 but this is a good sign right?

Conspiracy theory time: Do you guys think the reason why Izzy hasn't put out more music is because he's back in with GNR and saving it for that? Maybe people were right about the shout out? Maybe he was only thanking MyGNR as a hint?

giphy.gif

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

b9FQnxb.png

Well.. Fuck. I'm trying really hard not to get my hopes up for AFD5 but this is a good sign right?

Conspiracy theory time: Do you guys think the reason why Izzy hasn't put out more music is because he's back in with GNR and saving it for that? Maybe people were right about the shout out? Maybe he was only thanking MyGNR as a hint?

giphy.gif

Izzy giving hints? I doubt that. :rofl-lol: Can't imagine Izzy as the big magic wizzards giving off riddles to his disciples so they get what he could have said straight away? I dunno... :wow:

But I'm glad Slash and Steven hung out together, at least for the 2 seconds of the foto...

And, sorry, I don't believe in anything worth while for the anniversary. Nothing's gonna happen.

:shrugs:

Edited by Tori72

Just now, Tori72 said:

Izzy giving hints? I doubt that. :rofl-lol: Can't imagine Izzy as the big magic wizzards giving off riddles to his disciples so they get what he could have said straight away? I dunno... :wow:

But I'm glad Slash and Steven hung out together, at least for the 2 seconds of the foto...

And, sorry, I don't believe in anything worth while for the 25th anniversary. Nothing's gonna happen.

:shrugs:

The smart sane side of me agrees but the longtime GNR fan with trust issues side has a little hope.

giphy.gif

:max:

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

b9FQnxb.png

giphy.gif

I think that picture confirms Slash is not the problem. And Slash was not pissed off over the Adler interviews. So Axl and Duff are the two assholes who just want Izzy to be a mere guest :no: 

8 minutes ago, Padme said:

I think that picture confirms Slash is not the problem. And Slash was not pissed off over the Adler interviews. So Axl and Duff are the two assholes who just want Izzy to be a mere guest :no: 

Probably isn't even Duff. It just shows how well Duff and Slash can prevail their will. Not.

It's Axl's band. If Axl doesn't want Izzy or Steven around, they won't be around.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kris_1989 said:

b9FQnxb.png

giphy.gif

I really do wish *crossing fingers*

I understand why most of you all don't even dare to :( but...

but

i wish

• Like 1

@Cold Jen Time, wow, that's beautiful Gibson, thanks *_* 

I personally stick to the idea that reunion is gonna happen. It'll be one show, July 20-sth, original five. I can't believe they would be so stubborn (?), not aware what AFD record means (?) or whatever reasons they have, to not be able to get their shit together and do that one show. I don't believe in any new music or more gigs together though. 

I probably miss half of the facts, but that's what I like to think at least. :tongue2: 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Archtop said:

I have mentioned it several times before, but Duff's damn book title How to be a man, and other lies is currently so ironic it kills me.

that joke is too good :devilshades:

Spoiler

9qzFgJc.png

let this stay here as an inside joke :ph34r:

• Like 1

Oh, gotta love Slash :wub: So many people talking shit about Steven and crying about his comments, yet Slash is hanging out with him :)

Not getting my hopes up for a reunion yet as Axl is involved and that makes everything extremely difficult, but just seeing these two hanging out makes me so happy! :heart:

5 minutes ago, int8 said:

that joke is too good :devilshades:

Reveal hidden contents

9qzFgJc.png

let this stay here as an inside joke :ph34r:

Oh man, in a few days I called Duff Ned Flanders and Harvey Dent and it looks like both names have stuck. He's gonna beat the shit out of me next time he comes to Argentina :wow::nervous:

Love the joke anyway :P