Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

3 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

I'm pretty sure SMKC will be back. Actually, the fact that Slash accepted to get back in GNR without Stizzy might mean he knows this is a short term thing, a "let's tour the world, collect the money and then split" kind of thing. I expect 2018 to be either the return of the Stradler or the end of GNR, so we can see Slash doing his thing and releasing music again.

Absolutely, I'm not a fan of the employees :lol: I do like Richard, though, I think he was probably the best member of Axl's solo band but he doesn't fit really well in real GNR. Give me my Indiana boy back! :takethat:

No, Slash accepted  the offer because He finally can be with Axl alone,  No more Indiana Boys package deal,  no more buckethead,  no more DJ Ashba:rolleyes:

It was rainbow N' sunshine for Slash until Angus comes N' ruined everything:max:

I can understand all your hesitations of not going as it is not real GnR but parts of it, te machine, the prizes. I get it. To me however it is no question at all. I am going in June and am looking so much forward to it. I can't wait to see Axl and Slash playing together again, also Duff. Even if I had moved on musically from GnR I was still somewhat heartbroken that and how they eventually all split up. It is a nostalgia ride and I don't care. I would prefer Izzy and Steven to be there but I am not going to wait for it. I don't think it is going to happen. My gut feeling is, the whole thing is over in 2018. That is ok with me, I'd be sad but it's ok. I hope to see Izzy somehow on some stage, just because there's always hope. And there is no way I'm gonna miss seeing Axl, Slash and Duff again. 

I wouldn't go a second time though, when there is no new music or Izzy.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I can understand all your hesitations of not going as it is not real GnR but parts of it, te machine, the prizes. I get it. To me however it is no question at all. I am going in June and am looking so much forward to it. I can't wait to see Axl and Slash playing together again, also Duff. Even if I had moved on musically from GnR I was still somewhat heartbroken that and how they eventually all split up. It is a nostalgia ride and I don't care. I would prefer Izzy and Steven to be there but I am not going to wait for it. I don't think it is going to happen. My gut feeling is, the whole thing is over in 2018. That is ok with me, I'd be sad but it's ok. I hope to see Izzy somehow on some stage, just because there's always hope. And there is no way I'm gonna miss seeing Axl, Slash and Duff again. 

I wasn't trying to sway anybody not to go to the show. Go and have a good time. :) It's just a different situation for me... 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tori72 said:

I'm going a 2nd time...only because I want to be much closer than last time, like the floor behind the pit (not quite ready for pit yet)...but yeah if they tour next year, I will not go to another show unless they do what you just said, new music OR Izzy...OR popcorn cause I heart that guy too!!!! :) :heart:

2 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

It was rainbow N' sunshine for Slash until Angus comes N' ruined everything:max:

But it wasn't Angus who came and ruined it, it was Axl who played the whore and offered himself (?)

20 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

I'm going a 2nd time...only because I want to be much closer than last time, like the floor behind the pit (not quite ready for pit yet)...but yeah if they tour next year, I will not go to another show unless they do what you just said, new music OR Izzy...OR popcorn cause I heart that guy too!!!! :) :heart:

I saw them three times last years and I'll see them as many times as they play in Argentina this year again, lol. I kinda hate myself for it but I can't help it! I feel the need to pay Slash's kids' college :rofl-lol:

4 hours ago, janrichmond said:

@Archtop YouTube has Wembley '91 it's not a good recording but good enough to bring back the memories .I also did Wembley '92 and MK in '93-both nights so I to see Izzy return when Gilbey broke his wrist.#dreadlocks:headbang:

I think I'm starting to hate you :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, BorderlineCrazy said:

I saw them three times last years and I'll see them as many times as they play in Argentina this year again, lol. I kinda hate myself for it but I can't help it! I feel the need to pay Slash's kids' college :rofl-lol:

Lol! :lol: People told me that when I went to my very first show...which was SF for me last year, that I would not be able to stop at just one show. Well they were right! I am super, super excited to see them again.

Life is short and I do not want to live with any regrets.

Do you guys think Izzy had a problem with the Ju Ju Hounds Rockline interview being uploaded or just the singles? I keep getting PM'ed to reupload the interview unlisted. But I don't want to upset him again. He just said singles in his PM's and that interview was up for a couple months and he never said anything so I think it's ok? But I figured I'd get the gangs thoughts before I did it. :confused:

Edited by Kris_1989

48 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

But it wasn't Angus who came and ruined it, it was Axl who played the whore and offered himself (?)

I think I'm starting to hate you :lol:

?

Its not played the whore, Its helping Your hero:bitchfight::max:

15 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Do you guys think Izzy had a problem with the Ju Ju Hounds Rockline interview being uploaded or just the singles? I keep getting PM'ed to reupload the interview unlisted. But I don't want to upset him again. He just said singles in his PM's and that interview was up for a couple months and he never said anything so I think it's ok? But I figured I'd get the gangs thoughts before I did it. :confused:

What do You mean reupload the interview unlisted? :question:

*You are lucky to keep getting pm from Him:lol:

3 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

What do You mean reupload the interview unlisted? :question:

*You are lucky to keep getting pm from Him:lol:

I didn't get another PM from him I was talking about the old ones from when I uploaded the singles. And I meant unlisted as it wont show up in a Youtube search but anybody that has a direct link can listen to it.

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, marlingrl03 said:

Lol! :lol: People told me that when I went to my very first show...which was SF for me last year, that I would not be able to stop at just one show. Well they were right! I am super, super excited to see them again.

Life is short and I do not want to live with any regrets.

There's just no way to stop. I couldn't live with myself if I missed a chance to see Slash live :lol:

23 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Its not played the whore, Its helping Your hero:bitchfight::max:

No no, he made money with that, so Axl = whore :rofl-lol:

I'm scared to wake up tomorrow and find out you kicked me out of the gang :nervous:

42 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

I'm sure he was just upset about the songs, he even told you you were stealing "those guys' work" or something like that, which I don't think applies to an interview. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind if you upload an interview BUT still I would send him a pm asking him if I was you. He would see you're doing an effort to become a decent fan (:lol:) and maybe you would end up getting a new message from him.

13 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

I'm sure he was just upset about the songs, he even told you you were stealing "those guys' work" or something like that, which I don't think applies to an interview. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind if you upload an interview BUT still I would send him a pm asking him if I was you. He would see you're doing an effort to become a decent fan (:lol:) and maybe you would end up getting a new message from him.

I think I'll just tell people no. I don't want to bother him or upset him again. Not worth it. :lol:

13 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

He would see you're doing an effort to become a decent fan (:lol:)

giphy.gif

Rude.

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

There's just no way to stop. I couldn't live with myself if I missed a chance to see Slash live :lol:

No no, he made money with that, so Axl = whore :rofl-lol:

I'm scared to wake up tomorrow and find out you kicked me out of the gang :nervous:

kick-out.gif

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

@Kris_1989 This. Please do. If you won't, I'll upload it (if you give it to me). Then Izzys anger is on me, you are the good fan, I'm the bad and might get a PM. :awesomeface: 

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 2

I don't want to message him. :no: 

It's not like I know the guy personally, ya know? lol What am I supposed to say?? :lol:"Hey Izzy, remember that girl who accidentally stole your shit and then unintentionally ignored you for 10+ hours? Well, I'm back. Can I upload the rockline interview, please? kthanksloveyousomuchbyeeee"

Doesn't seem like a good idea. :rofl-lol: I can always just email the files if somebody really really needs it. But other than that...

giphy.gif

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

I don't want to message him. :no: 

It's not like I know the guy personally, ya know? lol What am I supposed to say?? :lol:"Hey Izzy, remember that girl who accidentally stole your shit and then unintentionally ignored you for 10+ hours? Well, I'm back. Can I upload the rockline interview, please? kthanksloveyousomuchbyeeee"

Doesn't seem like a good idea. :rofl-lol: I can always just email the files if somebody really really needs it. But other than that...

giphy.gif

What interview?  Can You send Me? 

6 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

What interview?  Can You send Me? 

Old Ju Ju Hounds interview. I'll email it to you.

3 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

I don't think he'd have a problem with you uploading an interview, Kris. Is not the same case than the songs. :shrugs:

It's got Highway 49 and a cover of Spoonful towards the end is why I was worried about uploading it. i don't think he'd care about the interview part but wasn't sure about the songs in the interview. I could cut them out and upload just the interview but the songs are the best part. :mellow:

Edited by Kris_1989

4 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

I don't think he'd have a problem with you uploading an interview, Kris. Is not the same case than the songs. :shrugs:

And, btw, are we going ahead with the birthday project? :lol:

Ugh - I still need to write something and send it to Kris. Or is it too late?

1 minute ago, Tori72 said:

Ugh - I still need to write something and send it to Kris. Or is it too late?

No your good till the 1st. :)

6 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

And, btw, are we going ahead with the birthday project? :lol:

I think so. I did see on twitter today that somebody else is doing their own video though. Did you guys just want to just post our messages in this thread on the day?

I think We should post on this thread N'Someone should make the vid from this thread too,  We will see if Izzy really read this thread, hope He will reply it on His twitter, but If theres no tweet from Izzy,  then Someone have to post the vid N'tag Him

Edited by SerenityScorp

46 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

No your good till the 1st. :)

I think so. I did see on twitter today that somebody else is doing their own video though. Did you guys just want to just post our messages in this thread on the day?

Yeah I see they are doing a video too. I don't know, I'm fine with whatever we decide. To me posting it here feels more natural but the video is OK too. He is aware of the love and support coming from here, so he probably gonna see it anyway. :heart:

About the interview, I really don't know. I know there are a couple of songs there but they are also out there in another video, Spoonful at least so you're not uploading anything that isn't already uploaded. Is up to you but I really don't think he'd care. I loved him in that interview, so lovely with the people calling through.

Edited by Darkenchantress
  • Like 1

@Kris_1989 I also think there's nothing wrong with you uploading the interview. If you cut out the songs, it should be ok. Actually, interview mainly revolves around Izzy himself and the Ju Ju Hounds record, so it is interesting not only for GnR fans. There're still people who don't know yet about his solo stuff, so that kind of interview is good way to promote his work, so you're doing him a favor :lol:

And it's so great to hear his happy voice and stuff... yeah, it gives me nothing but warm feelings :heart:

Also, after listening to that old interview I'm dying to hear his recent one. If he only wanted to do one...

tumblr_ma3kccajvU1r3qx2y.jpg

Just kidding, I'm not hurt, he can do whatever he wants :lol:

It amazes me how everybody here cares about his feelings, so cool :heart:

Izzy-izzy-stradlin-22937800-500-313_larg

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, int8 said:

@Kris_1989 I also think there's nothing wrong with you uploading the interview. If you cut out the songs, it should be ok.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too. I just edited out all the music and will upload just the interview part. If he has any issues with it whatsoever I can always take it down.

Don't be angry, Izzy. :smiley-confused2:

giphy.gif

Edited by Kris_1989

20 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too. I just edited out all the music and will upload just the interview part. If he has any issues with it whatsoever I can always take it down.

Don't be angry, Izzy. :smiley-confused2:

Great. Now, let's wait. It may turn out that he will send you thankful, happy PM :wow: