Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

1 minute ago, int8 said:

Great. Now, let's wait. It may turn out that he will send you thankful, happy PM :wow:

He doesn't need to. :)

Now if he would PM me - or anybody - and let us know if more songs are coming or not... THAT I'd be happy to get! :P

4 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

No your good till the 1st. :)

I think so. I did see on twitter today that somebody else is doing their own video though. Did you guys just want to just post our messages in this thread on the day?

Yep, the Izzy Argentina page is doing a video.  Also, @Kris_1989, since I'm a newbie I'm completely lost on he interview/song upload issue?  Can you fill me in??? :heart:

Meanwhile...

In the seemingly quiet suburbs of Metro Detroit...

the whereabouts of Izzy Stradlin's top-secret clubhouse hideout have finally been discovered...

WEIRD!

I mean, 

WACKY!!!

XOUWS6MzHBAvwU5d1kfpu3PiT_EzT-QjUrjeo2f-

Edited by KURT19
  • Like 4

24 minutes ago, int8 said:

@Cold Jen Time The whole song issue starts on page 63 this thread. Be prepared to get mixed feelings about that situation.  Btw. I haven't said hi yet, so hi! :)

Ah, ok....now this makes sense.  Well, no need to rehash anything, but @Kris_1989, you're lovely and were clearly not trying to do anything shady.  And obviously he got over it without his shout out tweet.

Love the love you girls (and guys?)) have for the Iz.  Makes me happy.:heart:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, int8 said:

It amazes me how everybody here cares about his feelings, so cool :heart:

This so much. I love this thread and the people on it. You just can feel how much everyone of you (us!) love and respect Izzy. 

I know everyone has their own opinion and freedom of speech and all that but I absolutely hate when people downplay his work like he's only been doing avocado farming all this 26 years. The man put 11 albums out there, whether you like them or not, give the credit where is due. 

And on topic, I just found this list of Izzy's discography ranked from best to worst (we all know there's no such thing :headbang:) I'm surprised to see River so up there! :wub: http://www.ranker.com/list/best-izzy-stradlin-albums-list/reference

Edited by Darkenchantress
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too. I just edited out all the music and will upload just the interview part. If he has any issues with it whatsoever I can always take it down.

Don't be angry, Izzy. :smiley-confused2:

giphy.gif

You're uploading it? That's scary :nervous:

44 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

This so much. I love this thread and the people on it. You just can feel how much everyone of you (us!) love and respect Izzy. 

I know everyone has their own opinion and freedom of speech and all that but I absolutely hate when people downplay his work like he's only been doing avocado farming all this 26 years. The man put 11 albums out there, whether you like them or not, give the credit where is due. 

And on topic, I just found this list of Izzy's discography ranked from best to worst (we all know there's no such thing :headbang:) I'm surprised to see River so up there! :wub: http://www.ranker.com/list/best-izzy-stradlin-albums-list/reference

Izzy is awesome and we'll always have his back. Those who don't appreciate his work better stay far away from here <_<

It should be ranked from perfect to slightly less awesome. And I'm glad to see 117º high too, that's my favorite :drool:

4 hours ago, int8 said:

Izzy-izzy-stradlin-22937800-500-313_larg

Stizzy :wub: Izzy looks kinda Joe Perryish in this pic.

2 hours ago, Cold Jen Time said:

Yep, the Izzy Argentina page is doing a video.

Ah, those fuckin' argentinians :max:

:rofl-lol:

I no Izzy reads this forum so I am posting it here not the other forum that is talking about this.  If the LA billboard is about a AFD reunion.. izzy please only do it if the money is there.. don't do it just because it's the anniversary.. I would love to see u 5 together again but it's only going to be one show then they go back to making the money off of your songs.. they are treating u like crap.. you don't deserve it.. please go on US tour of yourself.. I will invest my money on as many cities and I can get to..Also please release more songs.. please tweet more.. I miss your tweets.. love your #1 fan me..

Q.   Did you use any different guitar techniques than you may not have used to Guns  n Roses?

Izzy. Mixed them louder.

Ha Ha, love that. right there is the answer to everybody who complains about Izzy being low in the mix. Not his choice!

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Archtop said:

Q.   Did you use any different guitar techniques than you may not have used to Guns  n Roses?

Izzy. Mixed them louder.

Ha Ha, love that. right there is the answer to everybody who complains about Izzy being low in the mix. Not his choice!

"Mixed them louder" - the way he says it!!! :heart:

8 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

Have you checked your PM's lately, ninja? :lol:

j/k

I love everything about that interview. It's hilarious every time someone asks him to play his "old songs" he asks which ones they want while he is probably thinking:

I did and your husband has not yelled at me yet so I think we're good. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

I did and your husband has not yelled at me yet so I think we're good. :thumbsup:

Yeah, he's busy, avocado season you know. :rolleyes:

Seriously, thanks for uploading it again :hug:

1 minute ago, dgnr said:

Why are you allowing @Darkenchantress to keep the husband so easily? :o I expected a little more fight over this :P 

And I didn't even ask for a husband. My marriage just came out of nowhere. :lol:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Why are you allowing @Darkenchantress to keep the husband so easily? :o I expected a little more fight over this :P 

'cause side chicks have more fun? ;)

giphy.gif

(JK! :heart: u @Darkenchantress)

8 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

Yeah, he's busy, avocado season you know. :rolleyes:

Seriously, thanks for uploading it again :hug:

Welcome! ^_^& you mean he's busy recording his new album, right?

• Like 1