This I Love - Seattle 1992

I thought you were going to point to this:

Which does have parts strikingly similar to This I Love. I have included an instrumental track of This I Love below. Note that there are parts which correlate with the Seattle piano solo. For example, 0:32 on the Seattle solo sounds like 0:58 on the below piano track, and 1:08 on the Seattle solo sounds like 3:16 on the piano track.  

30 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

I thought you were going to point to this:

Which does have parts strikingly similar to This I Love. I have included an instrumental track of This I Love below. Note that there are parts which correlate with the Seattle piano solo. For example, 0:32 on the Seattle solo sounds like 0:58 on the below piano track, and 1:08 on the Seattle solo sounds like 3:16 on the piano track.  

it might have a few notes , but the feel of the solo has nothing to do with "this i love" IMO

the piano solo on seattle has a mysterious , dark feel 
while "this i love" is more ... romantic i guess 

great piano solo anyway 

Edited by Freightrain
typo

The songs were chosen by everyone involved. I didn't want to do 'This I Love' in any way shape or form, and Robin [Finck, current GUNS guitarist] and Caram [Costanzo; co-producer] insisted gaining Tommy's [Stinson, bass] and the others' support. There's been a lot of pressure to go with using my name (all external) but that never felt right to me for this band and the parameters in regard to this music have lots more to do with the mindset of GUNS than something else. 2008

I wrote and recorded a new love song that I want on the next record called This I Love, that’s the heaviest thing that I’ve ever done. Other than that, we’re not even sure how we’re gonna approach writing for this next album. 1992