GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

1 minute ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

JFC...you ladies have to listen to her story of Slash ODing at some point...I don't even know where to begin to sum it up...it's tragic and hilarious and scary at the same time...and involves her calling Axl and telling him that Slash better not die on her because she will kill him she has to deal with that and Axl says, oh, he's been blue before, don't worry about it and then all this shit happens and then it ends with her threatening to shoot Slash up with his own needles (all 18 of them  - this whole thing kicked off when she discovered them) because she was so pissed off and Axl grabbing her by the ankles and locking her in a cupboard...and there are all these reptiles and snakes in her lounge room...:wow:

Jesusmaria. lol. First question: Was the cupboard somehow connected to her lounge room? :lol:

1 minute ago, Zoot said:

Watch it! She's a actually pretty interesting

It's annoying me that they're deleting all the Izzy questions though. <_<

They are bloody deleting the Izzy questions?! WHY? Do they get paid for this or what? Whats wrong about that question? (insert eyeroll here)

Just now, Tori72 said:

Jesusmaria. lol. First question: Was the cupboard somehow connected to her lounge room? :lol:

They are bloody deleting the Izzy questions?! WHY? Do they get paid for this or what? Whats wrong about that question? (insert eyeroll here)

I don't know but it's really annoying. They actually get somebody interesting on their podcast and all they do is ask the same shit as every other journalist.

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Yeah, but even without Izzy stories, the other stories are GOLD.  

First mention of Izzy! He didn't want to do interviews. LOL

IZZY story!!

She also mentioned he's talking to Slash... So I guess they've patched things up? I wish they had asked if Izzy will show up on the next leg while they were on the subject.

Edited by Zoot

Axl had stage fright, which is why is was always late, and nobody ever taught him to grow out of it.  Axl thought Slash had all the charm.  Wow.

She offers more quite brilliant insight....

Her opinion is that nobody helped him.  They just left him alone.

Edited by MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Axl had stage fright, which is why is was always late, and nobody ever taught him to grow out of it.  Axl thought Slash had all the charm.  Wow.

She offers more quite brilliant insight....

Lol. Can't believe it. Axl must be the only handsome man who doesn't know he is. :rofl-lol: Usually men know when they're goodlooking, don't they? 

Just now, Tori72 said:

Lol. Can't believe it. Axl must be the only handsome man who doesn't know he is. :rofl-lol: Usually men know when they're goodlooking, don't they? 

I can believe it.  Many entertainers, performers, people in the public eye are actually tremendously insecure.  It wasn't about good looks - he was insecure about his ability to perform, to win over the crowd, that sort of thing...

35 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

"Slash, I caught doing heroin at my house and I beat the crap out of him." :lol:

There's too many to sum up! lol

39 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Summary please.

giphy.gif

This cat exist???awwww!!😻😹

Just now, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

I can believe it.  Many entertainers, performers, people in the public eye are actually tremendously insecure.  It wasn't about good looks - he was insecure about his ability to perform, to win over the crowd, that sort of thing...

Didn't she say before that Slash only had to look and he had a girl and Axl didn't feel like that?

1 minute ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

But she said like there is a future for this band, or like she doesn't know?

I can't hear the chat...I'm with the in-laws:max:

Ah no! The in-laws! LOL  Poor you.  Like she's not allowed to say anything.  That was just me being funny when I said they are totally making new music.  But I also do believe it if that makes any sense.

OMG. She's not allowed to say what brought them back together of this reunion. :facepalm:  WTF is their deal with that?  Why on earth would that have to be a secret? 

Do you have a favorite Chinese song? "Now you're pushing it.." LMAO what a queen. :lol:

2 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Ah no! The in-laws! LOL  Poor you.  Like she's not allowed to say anything.  That was just me being funny when I said they are totally making new music.  But I also do believe it if that makes any sense.

OMG. She's not allowed to say what brought them back together of this reunion. :facepalm:  WTF is their deal with that?  Why on earth would that have to be a secret? 

Because it's money. Money is the reason and that's bad PR. lol

• Like 3
  • GNFNR 1

5 minutes ago, Zoot said:

Do you have a favorite Chinese song? "Now you're pushing it.." LMAO what a queen. :lol:

Because it's money. Money is the reason and that's bad PR. lol

But even if that's the truth (and of course it is) why don't they just have a stock phrase like other bands. lol  All this stupid, we can't talk about it...:ph34r:  Ack, sorry just so sick of the secrecy with these guys...:rolleyes:

4 hours ago, Blackstar said:

'Well, “I’m Not in Love” was always on in this place. And the production is so amazing. It’s this guy who is in love, but yeah, doesn’t want to be in love, or whatever. Doesn’t want to deal with it. He’s contradicting himself all the way through the record. Plus, it’s, like, the coolest attitude. It’s, like …’ He began to sing softly: ‘I keep your picture … on the wall … It hides a nasty stain … that’s lying there …’ He stopped, came back down again. ‘That’s so, like, nonchalant, so cool. But the production and the song has always stuck. Whenever I’m having a heavy emotional situation, or meeting someone, it’s like, I’ll get in the car and I’ll just turn on the ignition and that song will always be on the radio! I mean, that song messes with my life, man.’

Thank you for the time it took to write all that out! So, knowing this, what do you all think regarding Tracii posting this song on his IG, & then Erin liking it....then, in return Tracii responded to her with a :)?

5 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

But even if that's the truth (and of course it is) why don't they just have a stock phrase like other bands. lol  All this stupid, we can't talk about it...:ph34r:  Ack, sorry just so sick of the secrecy with these guys...:rolleyes:

Like "We miss to play together, we talk about it, we were capable to solve our differences and now we enjoy play together again"  See..not that difficult...fuck GNR!