Alternate Setlist Songs for this Leg of NITL Tour (picture)

6 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

I am really hoping they shake it up a bit for the Arena tour... Who the hell knows though...

Who the hell knows is right. If ever there was a time to reshuffle the deck in terms of song selection, this would be it. It really is the first time they are revisiting the exact cities they already played. 

I also would've thought that the cities they played multiple nights they would've also mixed things up, so that leads me to believe it might be the same or close to it. 

This will be my 4th show on this tour. The first two (Philly and NJ) last summer, I expected the same songs. The Apollo show was awesome and I don't care that they stuck with the same set.  This upcoming show, I'm really hoping they mix it up and throw in more illusions tracks. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mrw80 said:

Who the hell knows is right. If ever there was a time to reshuffle the deck in terms of song selection, this would be it. It really is the first time they are revisiting the exact cities they already played. 

I also would've thought that the cities they played multiple nights they would've also mixed things up, so that leads me to believe it might be the same or close to it. 

This will be my 4th show on this tour. The first two (Philly and NJ) last summer, I expected the same songs. The Apollo show was awesome and I don't care that they stuck with the same set.  This upcoming show, I'm really hoping they mix it up and throw in more illusions tracks. 

Agreed, this will be my 3rd show.. Not looking for any crazy changes.. Maybe shuffle the order a bit.. Throw an extra LIES song in there, try another Illuison song or two.. Maybe a different cover... Baby steps... And the less CD songs the better for me... I can tolerate the title track but none of the others ones have won me over. Who knows, maybe they have plans, maybe they don't......