Is There/Will There Be An Option to Buy Audio From Tour Dates?

My question, just went to the Winston-Salem show and had an absolute blast!!! I would love to buy audio/mp3's of the set list from the show recorded. I am wondering if there is such an option, or if the band plans to make an option like this available? I've noticed other bands like Metallica, Red Hot Chili Peppers, etc.... have options on the bands' websites, in which you can buy individual MP3's  of songs from the set list of a performance. Is there a GnR option? Thanks for any info in advance. 

2 minutes ago, papashaun said:

My question, just went to the Winston-Salem show and had an absolute blast!!! I would love to buy audio/mp3's of the set list from the show recorded. I am wondering if there is such an option, or if the band plans to make an option like this available? I've noticed other bands like Metallica, Red Hot Chili Peppers, etc.... have options on the bands' websites, in which you can buy individual MP3's  of songs from the set list of a performance. Is there a GnR option? Thanks for any info in advance. 

No. I think your best bet is to go to the download section on here. @Gibbo will most likely have one;)

• Like 2