The Foreigner (Jackie Chan)

Is anybody else excited for this? Comes out tomorrow. I can't wait to see it. Reviews have been really good. I know that the movie won't be a huge hit here in the states, which is a shame. But I tink it'll be great movie. Chan has always been an awesome actor despite being mostly know for his action films. Can't wait to see how well he does in this.

I would say my top Chanster films would be,

1/ Wheels on Meals (with Samo and Yuen Biao)

- Set in  Barcelona. Simply one of the greatest martial arts films ever. Jackie v Benny the Jet is one of the greatest fight scenes ever, up there with Bruce v Norris, etc.

2/ Project-A (with Samo and Yuen Biao)

- Homage to silent Hollywood. Superb stunts and set designs.

3/ Police Story

- Jackie's greatest solo film. Single-handedly instigated the cops/martial arts genre which would dominated Hong Kong cinema until the early '90s.

4/ Snake in the Eagle's Shadow

I prefer this to the original Drunken Master. Instigated the kung-fu comedy boom of the late '70s.

5/ Drunken Master 2

- Jackie and Leu Gar Leung's masterpiece. The end fight is one of the greatest fights scenes ever.

Something like that, focusing more exclusively on 'Jackie Chan films' and not thespian oddities like the superb Crime Story and Island of Fire.

And I couldn't even find room for Armour of God, Drunken Master, Police Story 3, etc. - all quintessential Jackie films.

• Thanks 1