New Matt Sorum 2018 Interview on LA News Show

Back to Sorum: He's doing a great thing with LAUSD. I love when any celebrity makes an effort to better the struggling big and inner city public school systems. Just wish the Governments would do the same.

As for the reunion drummers: GNR sure has had a bad track record with hiring very difficult personalities for drummers. It seems they can be as big of a pain in the ass as lead singers! Adler and Sorum do themselves no favors with their outspokenness about shit that obviously doesn't fit the vision of the band's unquestioned leader - WAR. If either of them could have just accepted the back seat, I'm guessing they could have been used in the NITL Tour. If I had to guess, I'd say Adler had the upper hand, simply because Sorum's unlikeableness was still fresh in Sluff's minds. But, as always, Adler does Adler, and Frank pulled the opposite line of thinking - better to remain silent and be thought an idiot, than to speak and remove all doubt. But I think Axl was comfortable replacing Frank with Adler or Sorum if either of them could do their job. He's given Frank everything, and owes him nothing. All parties would understand and accept the move.

Looking back at Marc Canter's post from 2014, I'm fascinated by the "dream" that he writes about. I believe that was no dream, but in fact a hint that things were happening. Thanks for info, Marc!!

On a different note, I had a dream last night that things were cool between Axl and me again. It was cool for a bit to not have the stress that comes with what I do (promoting the old days) knowing Axl is unhappy with it. It was like a breath of fresh air to see Axl in a good mood while standing next to me.