Guns N' Roses and Motley Crüe-who do y'all think is better overall

Srushti7

On 2/22/2018 at 2:36 AM, bucketfoot said:

If you were into the hair metal scene back in the late 80's/early 90's you would have seen them as Gods, trust me. They were the baddest boys on the block, basically, well maybe until Guns arrived on the scene. Try reading their autobiography 'The Dirt', possibly the greatest rock n' roll book ever written. Even if you don't like their music, you will be entertained.

@bucketfootAbsolutely! Until GnR arrived on the scene, we didn't know better. I was at the Lafayette show when GnR opened for the Crue. After the show, no one was talking about the Crue. 

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
On Thursday, April 19, 2018 at 9:05 PM, papashaun said:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/motley_crue_ripped_off_dr_feelgood_from_gnr_but_gnr_did_nothing_about_it_because_drugs_manager_says.html

Well, allegedly, Motley Crue's most recognizable song in their catalog was a GnR rip off........that should tell you something. 

I don't doubt Nikki (I know 14 year olds who play better than him) stole songs but the story's from Doug Goldstein a proven lying douche so...I don't know if it's true or not