Entertainment Weekly Magazine

ET magazine posted some top earning tours of all time.

Guns N' Roses "Not in this lifetime tour" grossed $475 million. This is what was posted.

Axl Rose, Slash and Duff McKagan reunited for the first time since 1993 for this still-in-progress production. We're not sure what's more impressive; that a tour that doesn't wrap until July has already earned so much dough, or that Axl is finally showing up to gigs on time.

Okay I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm so sick and tired of Axl being called out for being late. Hello, Axl has been on time for many years now or has told the fans I will be out by midnight or ten. This is getting so damn old now.

Maybe if this guy actually got the up-to-date info about the shows and the times this shit about Axl being late would stop.

If he took the time to learn how much the new tour has earned, maybe the dumb shit should have also taken in one or more of the shows and seen for himself what time Axl comes out.

I said it before and I stand by it: It's a rock show and sometimes the band comes out late or gives a shit? You know once GNR hit the stage it's well worth the wait and you're going to get one amazing 3 hour show.

The only good thing about this article was it mentioned GNR.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

ET magazine posted some top earning tours of all time.

Guns N' Roses "Not in this lifetime tour" grossed $475 million. This is what was posted.

Axl Rose, Slash and Duff McKagan reunited for the first time since 1993 for this still-in-progress production. We're not sure what's more impressive; that a tour that doesn't wrap until July has already earned so much dough, or that Axl is finally showing up to gigs on time.

Okay I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm so sick and tired of Axl being called out for being late. Hello, Axl has been on time for many years now or has told the fans I will be out by midnight or ten. This is getting so damn old now.

Maybe if this guy actually got the up-to-date info about the shows and the times this shit about Axl being late would stop.

If he took the time to learn how much the new tour has earned, maybe the dumb shit should have also taken in one or more of the shows and seen for himself what time Axl comes out.

I said it before and I stand by it: It's a rock show and sometimes the band comes out late or gives a shit? You know once GNR hit the stage it's well worth the wait and you're going to get one amazing 3 hour show.

The only good thing about this article was it mentioned GNR.

Very lazy "journalists".