Workers refuse to work forAmazon Bevos

wasted

7 hours ago, gnfnrs1972 said:

Maybe instead of protecting our borders we should just expand them. Then we could share our debt with more people. I'm proud to be an american where at least I know I'm free. And I know all the politicians will take and waste my money for me.

I guess they could do an experiment at the 2026 WC. Have open borders between Mexico, Canada and the US. Then use Amazon facial recognition technology for security. 

Every phone is kind of a tracking device so just use the facial recog as an added layer. 

1 hour ago, wasted said:

I guess they could do an experiment at the 2026 WC. Have open borders between Mexico, Canada and the US. Then use Amazon facial recognition technology for security. 

Every phone is kind of a tracking device so just use the facial recog as an added layer. 

Amazon, Google, Facebook, and Apple will save us all. They are all great companies that want the best for everyone.:smiley-confused2:

1 hour ago, gnfnrs1972 said:

Amazon, Google, Facebook, and Apple will save us all. They are all great companies that want the best for everyone.:smiley-confused2:

It’s that or Big Don builds a wall. That might actually be better than a digital field that controls our minds but you know open borders freedom comes at a price. 

10 hours ago, wasted said:

It’s that or Big Don builds a wall. That might actually be better than a digital field that controls our minds but you know open borders freedom comes at a price. 

I think we are screwed no matter what decision is made. Everyone can't get along. That's the way it always has been and that's the way it will always be.

13 minutes ago, gnfnrs1972 said:

I think we are screwed no matter what decision is made. Everyone can't get along. That's the way it always has been and that's the way it will always be.

It’s true, there’s an energy to that and upsides to having stimulus in a country. 

The most chill places everyone is basically the same. Nothern europe is pretty stable. But then it just becomes about class. Or football. I’m slaughtering zombies on Dead Island you know just in case there’s a zombie apocalypse I’m ready. 

6 hours ago, wasted said:

The most chill places everyone is basically the same. Nothern europe is pretty stable. But then it just becomes about class. Or football.

“Never speak disrespectfully of Society, Algernon. Only people who can’t get into it do that.”

2 hours ago, Gracii Guns said:

“Never speak disrespectfully of Society, Algernon. Only people who can’t get into it do that.”

I don’t think people hate each other because of something as abstract as society, it’s like they are forced to hate because they love some other people. If who or what they love is threatened then they will do agree to a lot of different stuff.