Matt Lauer vs Brooke Nevills

Amaya

I do not like Matt Lauer. I never could stand that pinhead. I don't believe this woman.  I TAKE SEXUAL HARASSMENT, SEXUAL ABUSE, RAPE  very seriously.  These things are not a game card to use to get back a guy,  get some big , quick money from a company., career advancement , etc.  

If Matt has really raped this woman, then he needs to be arrested and stand trial for this crime. I don't know how any of these men thought they could get away with these crimes against women. What the hell is wrong with them? It makes me sick to my stomach. This guy was on tv for many years and no one knew how he really was or what he did? God help us all!

4 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

If Matt has really raped this woman, then he needs to be arrested and stand trial for this crime. I don't know how any of these men thought they could get away with these crimes against women.

Well its not a new concept, men abusing positions of power to take advantage of women, its validated even, I mean there’s a recording of the current president of the USA out there, the whole ‘grab em by the pussy’ thing, dismissed as locker room talk by his defenders, thats about as big a validation of the notion as you can get, hey, the presidents doin’ it!  There’s a difference between the standards that a given culture claims to hold and what is really going on on a day to day basis.

• Like 1