Friday, November 18th - Perth, Australia - Optus Stadium

Tuesday, November 22nd - Brisbane, Australia - Suncorp Stadium

Thursday, November 24th - Gold Coast, Australia - Metricon Stadium

Sunday, November 27th - Sydney, Australia - Stadium Australia

Tuesday, November 29th - Adelaide, Australia - Adelaide Oval

Saturday, December 3rd - Melbourne, Australia - Melbourne Cricket Ground

Thursday, December 8th - Wellington, New Zealand - Sky Stadium

Saturday, December 10th - Auckland, New Zealand - Eden Park

So all of the shows are rescheduled from 2021, Dunedin show being axed, and Auckland show replacing it (which I personally happy about!!). Who's going to see GNR Down Under??

1 hour ago, megaguns1982 said:

I Already cancelled my hotels and airfares. I think I’ll take a refund on my tickets for now too. I wasn’t that excited at the prospect of seeing them do the same exact show anyway.

It won't be the exact same show at all. They've already released and started playing two new singles. By this time next year there will be a new album out and they'll be playing lots of new tracks live. They've started to shake up the setlist. My favorite song You're Crazy is back.

I've already rebooked accommodation and changing flights will be simple. Things are only as hard as you make them.

5 hours ago, Gunner Gilby said:

It won't be the exact same show at all. They've already released and started playing two new singles. By this time next year there will be a new album out and they'll be playing lots of new tracks live. They've started to shake up the setlist. My favorite song You're Crazy is back.

I've already rebooked accommodation and changing flights will be simple. Things are only as hard as you make them.

It wasn’t a hard decision. Generally whenever GnR tour australia I use it as an excuse to see other cities, I rarely go to a home town show.  Things might change for me by that time next year and I’ll re-book. But for now it’s a solid pass. Wait and see what the band do.

6 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

Sweet as. I'll be going to the Auckland show.

Considering it's at Eden Park Axl should attempt Garden of Eden lol or at least make it the lithograph theme.

Hopefully new album out by then.

YESSSSSSSSSS....

It's also good because maybe by the time they come to Australia / New Zealand, they'll have (hopefully) a new album.

• 2 weeks later...

Help

I can't find any tickets for the Guns N' Roses Eden Park show

I've checked on Ticketmaster (no luck), Ted Daginity (no luck), and Ticketek which was explaining very detailed about the concert, but there were no FUCKING TICKETS!!!!

If anybody has found anywhere when they can buy tickets, please, please let me know!!

On 10/7/2021 at 7:08 PM, opalho said:

Help

I can't find any tickets for the Guns N' Roses Eden Park show

I've checked on Ticketmaster (no luck), Ted Daginity (no luck), and Ticketek which was explaining very detailed about the concert, but there were no FUCKING TICKETS!!!!

If anybody has found anywhere when they can buy tickets, please, please let me know!!

Contact your source of tickets they may be able two cancel old tixs then re issue new 1s its worth a go.

• Like 1

On 10/10/2021 at 5:50 AM, Gavin82 said:

Contact your source of tickets they may be able two cancel old tixs then re issue new 1s its worth a go.

That's a good idea, but there is the possibility that the tickets haven't actually gone on sale yet. The show's not happening until next year, so I think I can wait.

But thanks for that!