Best 2016-2022 era Nightrain

On 6/24/2022 at 6:34 PM, lost un the jungle said:

Somehow Axl always manages to pull Nightrain right and it is a highlight in the show. I think with duff/slash it improved more because of their "feel" for songs like that. I don't know but Nightrain is my favourite GNR song 😎

So, corny pun joke rolling through,  are you saying that Axl is a good Train Conductor? 😏 

• ABSUЯD 1

On 6/24/2022 at 11:34 PM, lost un the jungle said:

Somehow Axl always manages to pull Nightrain right and it is a highlight in the show. I think with duff/slash it improved more because of their "feel" for songs like that. I don't know but Nightrain is my favourite GNR song 😎

There are plenty of sloppy Nightrain performances from Axl over the years (not just 2016-) vocally 2002 was terrible. 

I'm not overly familiar with the reunion performances but Coachella, and Rio are firm favorites  

18 hours ago, ssiscool said:

There are plenty of sloppy Nightrain performances from Axl over the years (not just 2016-) vocally 2002 was terrible. 

I'm not overly familiar with the reunion performances but Coachella, and Rio are firm favorites  

In Axl's defense, Night Train was written when he was like 25. In 2002, he was 40. He wasn't the same  Rebellious Hellion at 40 as he was at roughly 25. So I'm sure he lost a lot of the raw, aggressive, passion he had for Night Train as a 40 year old roughly Middle aged man. 

3 hours ago, Karice said:

In Axl's defense, Night Train was written when he was like 25. In 2002, he was 40. He wasn't the same  Rebellious Hellion at 40 as he was at roughly 25. So I'm sure he lost a lot of the raw, aggressive, passion he had for Night Train as a 40 year old roughly Middle aged man. 

That makes no sense. The 2006 performances are the best of all time. Rock AM Ring, rock In Rio, Download Festival are 2 of the best ever. So how can they have more aggression and power if Axl is older still? 

• GNFNR 1