Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream showing up in 2022! :D Fan Fiction Story! :D

Karice

Just 20 minutes later, the mental health hospital TMZ video went viral. 

Andy called Axl, James, Billy, Jimmy, and Mike and told them all he was sorry for how he treated them.

Axl said,"You were being a Jerk to all of us.

James said,"You have a lot of nerve calling us after what you said. 

Jimmy said,"I'm not so sure we should easily forgive someone who said the awful things you said to us."

Mike said,"NOW do you believe us when we told you 

Billy said,"Come on man, we're Best Friends and you really hurt all of us with your bad attitude."

Andy said,"I was just being an angry and defensive jerk when I said those awful things to you. I really am sorry for those awful things I said. 

Axl, Jimmy, James, Billy, and Mike all tentatively chose to forgive Andy. Axl said,"We always presevere through the bad times." James, Jimmy, Mike, and Billy all backed up Axl.

Andy smiled. Andy was happy he had five Brothers who all loved him. He couldn't believe that he was so nasty to them. 

But there was now the problem of the TMZ mental health hospital going viral. 

Lots of Fans supported Andy and thought Matthew was an Asshole. 

Axl was angry that the mental health hospital allowed themselves to be paid off to not only allow Paparazzi into a MENTAL HEALTH HOSPITAL in the first place, but opened Andy's door and let the Paparazzi in and  give Andy this unwanted and sudden interview. Axl wondered if they should just SUE. 

Axl looked at the mental health hospital contract and read it thoroughly. Just as he suspected, the mental health hospital staff were in very gross violations and weren't supposed to let the Paparazzi do this. It was a major breach of privacy. He told everyone this  they were all upset. 

Axl said,"I'm your Lawyer and I can sue the mental health hospital. Everyone backed up Axl. Andy was angry at the Staff and angry at Matthew. 

Axl, James, Billy, Jimmy and Mike all made plans to get Andy out of that mental health hospital and then sue for breach of privacy.  Andy was onboard. He no longer wanted to be in the same place as Matthew. 

Soon, Mike, Axl, James, Jimmy, and Billy went to the mental health hospital and helped Andy pack his bags. They all went to the front desk and said that they were checking Andy out of this mental health hospital over the gross breach of privacy that happened.

The hospital Staff smugly pointed out that Axl signed for a two week stay for Andy and Andy had to stay the entire two weeks.

Axl used his Lawyer persona and pointed out Section 5.5 of the contract stated that I can take Andy out of this mental health hospital if there is any breach of privacy. This mental health hospital breached privacy for not allowing Paparazzi in the mental health hospital, but actually opening up Andy's locked room and bringing Paparazzi into his room for the unwanted and sudden interview. 

Axl said,"I will also be suing you for the gross breach of privacy violation." Jimmy, Andy, James, Mike, and Billy all backed up Axl. 

The mental health hospital staff in a panic ripped up both their paper copy of the contract and Axl's paper copy of the contract too and smugly stated,"We ripped up our paper copy of the contract and yours too. Now it's your word against ours. "

Axl smugly smirked and said,"Do you think I STILL have a 1987 mentality? I stored the contract digitally , both copies.

James, Billy, Andy, Jimmy, and Mike all smirked smugly too. Axl really did cover a lot of ground.

The mental health hospital staff blanched. "You fucking bitch!" They told Axl angrily. They said,"Fuck all of you!" Axl, you sign the release forms for Andy and then all six of you get the fuck out of this mental health hospital!"

Axl, James, Billy, Mike, Andy, and Jimmy all smugly smirked at the mental health hospital staff's unprofessionalism. Axl read, understood, agreed. He made sure there were absolutely no loopholes,  signed the release forms for Andy. He kept a digital copy of the  signed release form.

Axl said,"We will be seeing you in Court!" The mental health hospital staff cussed them out. 

Andy, Billy, James, Mike, Axl, and Jimmy all smugly smirked at the mental health hospital staff and all six of them left. 

They were all glad that Andy was back with them. They went to McDonald's and had a nice late lunch. After the late lunch, they went to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and chilled, hung out, and soon went to sleep.

The next day, they got up and ate and got ready for the day. They got ready for the James L Knight Center Show . They put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and went to the James L Knight Center. 

They all chatted about how nice it was that Andy was back in Cake Cream shows. Andy blushed happily.

4,000 Fans showed up and Cake Cream and Axl were all happy. The show started behind bulletproof plexiglass barriers and was good. Andy was glad to be back playing the keyboard.

Fans cheered wildly. Cake Cream and Axl were all happy.

During a break, Fans asked Andy  about Andy's stay in the mental health hospital. Andy blushed. Axl said to Andy, "You probably shouldn't talk about it. We have a pending lawsuit against the mental health hospital and talking about it could bring adverse actions.

Andy nodded and said,"I plead the fifth!" To the Audience. Axl smiled.

The Audience was like,"Come on, can't you tell us about your stay in the mental health hospital? We're your Fans and support you."

Axl said,"Don't." The Audience gasped in shock and Axl quickly said,"I was talking to Andy when I said,"Don't, not to you Fans. We love you being our Fans and supporting us."

The Audience was like,"Oh, okay."

Acl said,"PLEASE stop asking Andy to talk about his stay in the mental health hospital, or we will end the show right now and all LEAVE.

Cake Cream all backed up Axl.

The Audience agreed to stop asking Andy about his stay in the mental health hospital. Cake Cream and Axl all thanked them and they welcomed them.

The show resumed to even more wild cheering and the final sendoff happened to even more wild cheering and the show was soon over. Cake Cream and Axl went to Denny's and had a nice lunch. After lunch, they went to Court to file a lawsuit against the mental health hospital. The mental health hospital REALLY shouldn't have did that breach of privacy.

They filed the Lawsuit for three days from now. They went to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and watched T.V. They chilled, chatted, and hung out. They ate dinner and went to sleep.

They spent the next three days practicing for the Lawsuit and chilling. 

It was the day of the Lawsuit and they got ready for the day and ate and put on three piece suits, bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and went to the Courthouse.

At Court, they were processed and then it was time for Court to start. 

The Mental health hospital Staff, TMZ, and Matthew were there. Andy glared at Matthew and Matthew smirked.

Axl said,"Mr. McCall, I'm going to need you to keep your emotions in check in Court. "

Andy agreed to keep his emotions in check. Axl smiled.

Axl brought out the digital contracts that stated that the mental health hospital breached privacy. Axl said they were looking to sue the mental health hospital for 2 Million. Andy, Billy,James, Mike, and Jimmy all backed up Axl.

Axl asked the mental health hospital how much they were paid to let TMZ into Andy's room. 

The mental health hospital staff said, "We were paid 5 Million dollars to let TMZ into Andy's room. We needed the money, so we did it without hesitation. We didn't even warn Andy that TMZ would be coming into his room. " Axl smirked. The mental health hospital staff just admitted they allowed TMZ to go to Andy's room, a violation of privacy. Axl smirked.

Axl said," I already paid you 50,000 to take care of Andy for two weeks. You didn't HAVE to take the money from TMZ. " The mental health hospital staff said,"$50,000 is nothing compared to FIVE Million. " 

Axl said,"I rest my case. You may step down." The mental health hospital staff stepped down..

The Judge said he would allow Axl to cross examine Matthew Gibson, who called TMZ in the first place.

Matthew looked a little nervous, but the Judge was steadfast.

Matthew went on the stand.

Axl said,"Mr. Gibson, is it true that you called TMZ in the first place to inform them that my Client, Mr. McCall was staying at the mental health hospital? 

Matthew said,"Yes. I called them because I wanted to get wealthy off of Andy." Andy shook his head sadly. He couldn't believe he couldn't see Matthew was using him for money..

Axl was allowed to cross examine TMZ and ask why they went ahead and gave Matthew the time of day in the first place.

TMZ Staff responded,"Because we knew that Andy, a part of the wealthiest Band being in a mental health hospital would make sensational news."

Axl said,"I rest my case, TMZ. You may step down. TMZ stepped down.

Axl asked Matthew,"How much were you paid at FIRST by TMZ to tell them that Andy was in the mental health hospital?"

Matthew responded with a happy smirk,"I was paid  20 Million to tell TMZ that Andy was in the mental health hospital.' 

Axl read the Contract and smiled. Matthew wasn't supposed to call TMZ in the first place! 

Axl said,"I rest my case, Mr . Gibson." You may step down. Matthew stepped down. 

Axl said,"I'd like to cross examine my Client, Andrew Tyson McCall."

Andy was SHOCKED that Axl was going to be cross examining HIM but he went on the stand and was sworn in.

Andy took a seat at the stand. 

Axl said to Andy, "Mr. McCall, what was your Relationship with Mr. Gibson?"

Andy said emotionally,"We were dating for a few days." 

"Did you have ANY idea that Mr. Gibson was dating you for money or would turn on you for money?"

Andy responded,"I had no idea. I was completely blindsided when TMZ showed up in my room and Matthew gloated about calling TMZ on me for money. 

"So, you REALLY thought he loved you, right? 

Andy responded,"Yes, I REALLY thought he loved me."

Matthew said,"Well, I don't, I never did,  and I am 20 Million wealthier, so HA! I'm glad I called TMZ on you and caused them to expose Andy in the mental hospital! I'd do it all over again!" 

Andy shook his head, upset..

Axl smiled and said,"Section 6.8 of the mental health hospital Contract states that no Patient residing  in the mental health hospital at any point  may tell any outside Media about any Patients residing in the mental health hospital. Any Patients that informs outside Media about any other Patient or Patients residing in the mental health hospital is in gross breach of privacy."

The mental health hospital was FURIOUS at Matthew for admitting he caused TMZ to be at the Mental health hospital in the first place. 

Matthew's face blanched.

"YOU BITCH!" He bellowed at Axl like a madman, knowing he just caused the mental health hospital to lose the lawsuit.

Axl, Andy, Billy, Mike, James, and Jimmy all smirked.

The Judge said," Judgement awarded for the Plaintiffs. 2 Million dollars. He banged his gavel. The mental health hospital Zelled Axl, James, Jimmy, Billy, Mike, and Jimmy a combined 2 Million and scowled at Matthew. Matthew squirmed uncomfortably. 

Matthew and the mental health hospital staff were sent back to the mental health hospital, TMZ left, and the Judge dismissed Andy, Axl, James, Jimmy, Billy, and Mike 30 minutes later.

They went to Denny's and had a nice lunch, all happy that they win the lawsuit. They went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and chilled, chatted, hung out, and went to sleep..

Posted (edited)

The next day, they got up and ate and got ready for the day.

On the news, it was announced that Mark Riley was OUT of the prison infirmary. Mark's gunshot wound healed well enough for him to be out of the prison infirmary! Oh no! 

Andy cried.

Axl wrapped his arms around Andy and tried to comfort him by saying that Mark was only out of the prison infirmary, not out of prison itself. 

Andy said,"I hope that Mark doesn't come to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite trying to get me."

Axl said,"Mark is in HAWAII, a different STATE, and he's not even in the Continental States anymore.

Jimmy, James,Billy, and Mike all backed up Axl and tried to comfort Andy too. 

Andy relaxed more.

In about an hour later, there was an obnoxious, aggressive banging at the door.

A familiar sound said,"Hello, Andy, it's me Mark Riley! I love you Andy, please let me in! It's been a long time! I'm back, and I miss you, Baby!" 

Andy cried uncontrollably, saying,"No, no, no,no,  please!"

Axl, Billy, Mike, Jimmy, and James all sprung into action and moved the armoire behind the door. Axl called the Cops and the Cops came soon and soon arrested "Mark Riley," who wasn't Mark Riley at all, but an Employee at the Hotel who was PAID to scare Andy with this awful prank! The Cops led the Employee into a cop car and drove him away. 

Axl called the Hawaii Prison to tell them off for Mark escaping the Hawaii Prison and coming here to terrorize Andy again.

The Cop who answered the phone said baffled,"Mark Riley is still in the Hawaii prison." He told Axl to hang on and Axl did. The Cop went to Mark's prison cell and took a video of Mark sleeping in his prison cell on his own private cellphone and went back to the police station phone and said to Axl,"Mark's in his prison cell sleeping. I can show you the video of Mark Riley sleeping in his prison cell." 

Axl responded," I'd love that."

The Cop sent Axl the video of Mark Riley sleeping in his prison cell.  Axl thanked the Cop and he welcomed him. Axl was baffled. Didn't Mark just come to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite? He showed everyone the video of Mark sleeping in his prison cell.

Everyone else was baffled too. In about two hours, they watched the News where Mark was STILL in the Hawaii Prison. And a few minutes later, there was a police interrogation where Cops grilled the Hotel Employee who impersonated Mark Riley this morning.

Nicholas Brown was asked why he impersonated Mark Riley.

Nicholas responded,"Because I got paid two million by TMZ to pretend to be Mark Riley and scare Andy! He showed the Zelle he got from TMZ. 

Mike, Axl, Jimmy, Andy, Billy, and James were all like,"Of course TMZ would pull this dastardly stunt!"

The Cops said,"Do you realize you committed a MAJOR crime by impersonating Mark Riley?"

Nicholas responded,"Who cares, Mark Riley is a criminal anyways, not an upstanding Citizen!"

Meanwhile, in Hawaii, Mark Riley was watching the news too in the Hawaii  prison. Mark thought,"That BITCH impersonating me! I should sue TMZ for paying Nicholas to impersonate me!

In Miami, Nicholas was left back to his prison cell. Axl went to the front desk and told them off for Nicholas impersonating Mark Riley and scaring Andy. The front desk apologized for Nicholas impersonating Mark and said that they had no idea that Nicholas would impersonate Mark and said that they fired Nicholas. They asked Axl if there was anything they could do to help and promised they would do whatever Axl asked them to do.

Axl smiled and said,"How about a FREE three month stay for  Billy, James, Mike, Andy, Jimmy, and me and a combined  $30,000 in Food credit for all of us? The front desk staff blanched at this, but they agreed. Axl drew up a contract and made it clear there were no loopholes in the Contract. He and the front desk staff read, understood, agreed, and signed and Axl and the front desk staff made digital copies. Axl smiled again and thanked the front desk staff and they welcomed him.

Axl went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and told Cake Cream the good news and they all cheered happily. They chilled in the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and went to sleep.

Edited by Karice

The next day, they got up and ate and got ready for the day. They decided they wanted to sue TMZ for that dastardly stunt they had Nicholas Brown do. 

They put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and went to the Courthouse and filed a lawsuit against TMZ.

The lawsuit was for three days from now. TMZ was informed of the lawsuit and tried to buy them off into not using them by saying they could Zelle each of them 40 million to not sue them.

Axl said to all of Cake Cream "Do NOT take the 40 Million each bribe. We need to stand up to TMZ, not be bribed into silence. Billy, Mike, Andy, James, and Jimmy all agreed to not take the 40 Million each bribe and Axl said he wouldn't either. They all told TMZ,"No can do. You shouldn't have paid Nicholas to impersonate Mark Riley. We're suing.

TMZ were all like,"Aw man," and hung up.

Axl was proud of them for listening to him. They went to the movies, the zoo, and the park. They then went to Denny's and had a nice meal and paid and left. They went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and soon fell asleep.

For the next couple of days, they chilled and practiced for the upcoming TMZ Lawsuit.

Soon, it was the day of the TMZ Lawsuit. They got up and ate and got ready for the day. They put on suits, bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and went to Court. They got processed and soon went to the Courtroom.

TMZ and Nicholas arrived shortly and Axl as Cake Cream's Lawyer did cross examining of TMZ and asked TMZ why they paid Nicholas to impersonate Mark Riley.

TMZ said they did it because they wanted Andy to be scared. They did it because they knew that Mark Riley was a HUGE trigger for Andy and Andy had PTSD over Mark Riley and they wanted entertainment at Andy's expense. Axl told TMZ that he rested his case and told them they could step down. They did. 

Axl called Nicholas to the stand and Nicholas went to the stand. Axl asked Nicholas why he risked his job and actually impersonated Mark Riley instead of just telling TMZ to fuck off. 

Nicholas responded,"TMZ Zelled me 2 Million to impersonate Mark Riley. I needed the 2 million and I only got paid about $3,200 a month . 2 Million can set me up for LIFE. $3,200 a month, not so much.

Axl told Nicholas he rested his case and told Nicholas that he could step down. Nicholas did. 

Axl called Andy to the stand once again and Andy went to the stand. Axl  asked Andy how it felt that Nicholas was paid 2 Million by TMZ to impersonate Mark Riley.

Andy cried and said,"I was traumatized thinking that Mark Riley escaped prison from Hawaii and was knocking on our Miami Penthouse Suite. I was petrified, only to find out that TMZ paid Nicholas, a then Hotel Employee 2 Million to impersonate Mark Riley and scare me. The whole thing is fucked up." 

Nicholas gloated that he was 2 Million richer and didn't care that he traumatized and scared Andy. TMZ said," It was Entertainment what we did to Andy. 

The Judge was disgusted and said,"Judgement for the Plaintiffs in the amount of 50 Million each or 300 Million to be paid by TMZ. He banged his gavel. TMZ Zelled Cake Cream and Axl 50 Million each. Cake Cream and Axl were all happy. TMZ and Nicholas left and the Judge dismissed Cake Cream and Axl 30 minutes later and they went to Outback Steakhouse and had a nice lunch and paid. They went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite, chilled and then went to sleep.

• 2 weeks later...

The next day, Mike and Axl got up and ate and got ready for the day. Billy, Jimmy, James, and Mike were all still asleep. 

On Social Media, a 26 year old Woman named Rebecca Martin claimed that Mike sexually assaulted her when she was five.

Axl looked at Mike and said," You and Rebecca Martin are exactly the same age. I don't get why Rebecca is claiming that you sexually assaulted her when she was five.

Mike blushed uncomfortably.

Axl was ALARMED. Did Mike rape a five year old girl when he was only five? Most five year olds didn't even know what sex was at five.

Axl asked Mike,"How old were you when you lost your virginity?" Mike answered," 16."

Axl responded,"So, Rebecca is definitely lying when she said that you sexually assaulted her when she was five.

Mike's blush got even redder.

Axl said,"She is LYING, right? You couldn't have sexually assaulted her when you were five since you lost your virginity at 16.

Mike said,"I'm going to the movies." Axl said,"I'm going to the movies with you."

Mike said,"I'm going to the park."

Axl said,"I'm going to the park with you."

Mike said,"I'm going to the zoo."

Axl said,"I'm going to the zoo with you."

Mike said,"I'm going to the gym." 

Axl said,"I'm going to the gym with you."

Mike shook his head. I just want to be alone, Axl."

Axl said,"Just tell me the truth. I'm your Lawyer and can defend you. Did you sexually assault Rebecca at five?"

Mike said,"Kind of."

Axl was SHOCKED. "Oh my God!" Axl shouted. The normal Media and Social Media was going to have a field day with this! Oh no!

Axl calmed down and calmly asked Mike,"What happened ?"

Mike took a deep breath and said,"When Rebecca and I were five, I had a big crush on her and kissed her, without asking her for her permission."

Axl breathed a sigh of relief. There was a BIG difference between kissing someone their permission as a five year old and sexually assaulting someone as as a five year old.

Axl said,"Kissing someone as a five year old who is also five isn't technically sexual assault even without their permission. "

Mike said,"I'm still scared that Rebecca could land me in Prison over this.

Axl said,"If anything, the Statute Of Limitations will protect you. The Statute Of Limitations runs out after 20 years, and you kissing Rebecca was 21 years ago, so you're safe."

Mike was hoping that Axl was right. Mike went back to sleep. 

Jimmy, James, Billy, and Andy woke up and saw the social media post. Their faces all blanched. 

Billy said," Mike didn't sexually assault anyone. He kissed Rebecca when she and he were both five without asking her first, but it wasn't sexual assault."

James, Jimmy, Axl, and  Andy all backed up Billy.

Axl said,The normal Media and Social Media are going to tear Mike apart so badly! 

James said,"Maybe we should all just hide out in the Luxurious Penthouse Suite indefinitely?"

Axl said,"No, if we do that, it'll look like we have something to hide. And besides, we still have to do Cake Cream Shows."

James said,"You're right, Axl." Everyone else all agreed too.

Axl said,"We should go to the Mall, you know, like everything's normal."

James, Jimmy, Andy, and  Billy all backed up Axl. They chilled and Mike woke up again.

James, Jimmy,Andy, Billy, and Axl all told Mike their thoughts and Mike was apprehensive about going out in public. 

Axl said,"For all the normal Media and Social Media know, Rebecca is plain lying to get her 15 minutes of fame."

Mike said,"I'm still not sure. Shouldn't we all just hide out in the Luxurious Penthouse Suite indefinitely?" The same thing James said, wow!

James said,"I said the same thing, but Axl pointed out that we would look like we have something to hide if we do that. "

Axl confirmed he said it.

They all chatted and decided it was best they go to to the Mall to show they have nothing to hide. They put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and went to the Mall.

At the Mall, people screamed at Mike,"RAPIST!" 

Mike felt harassed. Axl, Billy, Andy, James, and Jimmy all supported Mike and said,"Mike didn't rape anyone. Mike also said,"I didn't rape anyone."

TMZ was there and were filming Mike against his will asking him,"How does it feel to be accused of rape by Rebecca Martin?"

Mike said,"Leave me alone."

Do you mean like you should have left Rebecca Martin alone?"

Axl said,"I'm going to have to ask you to stop speaking to my Client," in an authoritative tone." TMZ ignored Axl and kept asking Mike about Rebecca Martin.

Mike said,"Please just stop asking me questions. You guys are harassing me!" 

TMZ said,"Rebecca Martin should sue you for the sexual assault you did to her!"

Mike said,"I didn't sexually assault Rebecca!"

Axl, Billy, Andy, James, and Jimmy all backed up Mike. There was a huge crowd gathered and were filming and harassing Mike along with TMZ. 

Mike said to Billy, Andy, James, Jimmy, and Axl,"Maybe we should just leave. This is getting really bad!"

James, Jimmy, Billy, Andy, and Axl all agreed. They left the mall and the crowd and TMZ followed them, continuing to harass Mike and film him. James, Jimmy, Mike, Andy, Axl, and Billy all felt harassed. They ordered a LYFT to the zoo that was practically empty and they were able to relax in peace. After the zoo, they went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and saw on the News and Social Media that the disastrous mall outing was already viral.

Oh no, they all said in unison! Poor Mike didn't deserve any of this. Mike's Mother called him and informed him that on Social Media and the news they were calling him a Rapist and she knew he wasn't a Rapist and she loved him.

Mike said,"I love you too Mom. All I did was kiss Rebecca when I was five without asking her permission. I had no idea it would turn into this disaster it became today.

Mike's Mother said,"I remember that day. When I came to pick you up, your Teacher informed me of what happened and told me I should make you apologize to Rebecca for doing that. I did and you apologized to Rebecca and never did anything like that again. That was that until today."

Mike said,"I thought that would stay in the past for good but today I'm being raked over the coals for it. "

"Just stay strong, sweetie," Mike's Mother told him. Mike thanked her and she welcomed him and they chatted for a little while and then said their goodbyes and hung up.

Mike felt a little better after talking with his Mother. 

Andy, James, Mike, Billy, Axl, and Jimmy soon all went to sleep.

Posted (edited)

They decided they wanted to do a Cake Cream Show soon. They put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and went to the James L Knight Center and booked a Cake Cream Show for tomorrow. They went to the movies and the Usher made snide and snarky  comments about Mike. Mike felt harassed. Billy, James, Axl,  Jimmy, and Andy were uncomfortable.

Axl said,"You are so rude and unprofessional." The Usher just smirked sardonically.

They watched the movie and were glad the movie was dark. They left during the movie credits before the house lights came on and they went to Red Lobster.

At Red Lobster, James and Melissa flirted with each other and she told them all she supported Mike. They all felt relieved that Melissa supported Mike. They had a nice time at Red Lobster.

After Red Lobster, they went to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and chilled and then went to sleep.

The next day, they got up and ate and got ready for the day. It was time to go to the James L Knight Center. They put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and went to the James L Knight Center.

At the James L Knight Center, only 100 Fans showed up. They were SHOCKED. This was a REALLY far cry from 4,000 Fans.

They did a good show, and the 100 Fans cheered wildly, but there was definitely a.huge difference between 100 Fans cheering wildly and 4,000 Fans cheering wildly.

The final sendoff happened to more wild cheering and then the show was over.

After the Show, James, Billy, Jimmy, Mike Axl, and Andy all lamented about how empty and weird today's show was with only 100 Fans. They mentioned it felt creepy.

Axl said,"Let's book another Cake Cream Show for tomorrow. Maybe we'll get 4,000 people to come see us tomorrow." Andy, Billy, James, Jimmy, and Mike all backed up Axl. They booked another Show for tomorrow. 

They went to Denny's and had a nice meal. After Denny's, they went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and chilled and all went to sleep.

The next day, they got up and ate and got ready for the day. They put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and went to the James L Knight Center and 4,000 people showed up just like Axl predicted. They were all happy.

They started the show and there were BOOS and JEERS and people were calling Mike a Rapist and chanting that Axl needed to fire Mike from Cake Cream.

Cake Cream and Axl were all SHOCKED. This 4,000 people weren't FANS, they were HATERS! The Haters cussed out Mike and Axl has a VERY deep loyalty to his Friends and Family, so he said,"I am not firing Mike from Cake Cream. Please stop.

So, you're going to keep a RAPIST in Cake Cream? What a bad Manager you are!" The Audience jeered at Axl. Billy, Mike, Andy, Axl, Jimmy, and James all felt uncomfortable. 

Axl said,"Mike's not a Rapist. Please stop." 

James, Jimmy, Mike, Billy, and Andy all said that Mike wasn't a Rapist. They also said that Axl wasn't a bad Manager. Axl was grateful at them for sticking up for him. 

The Audience continued to chant,"Fire Mike! Fire Mike!" "Fire Mike!" "Fire Mike!"

Axl fed up said,"You know what, why don't I just fire YOU guys?" Get the FUCK out of the James L Knight Center!" Show's over!" The Audience was SHOCKED that Axl was kicking them all out!" They all  scrammed like roaches when the lights are turned on them. 

Axl, James, Jimmy, Mike, Andy, and Billy were all shocked at how disastrous the James L Knight Center Show was today and they were wishing for yesterday's performance of just 100 FANS over 4,000 HATERS that showed up today. 

They went to Burger King and tried to salvage the horrific day they were having. They had a nice Burger King meal.

After Burger King they went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and.... Today's disastrous James L Knight Center was already going viral. YIKES.

On Social Media, People were questioning why Axl was so loyal to a RAPIST. Mike burst into tears, unable to keep a strong facade anymore. James, Jimmy, Axl, Billy, and Andy all comforted Mike and all told him he wasn't a Rapist.

Mike felt a little better, knowing he had five Brothers who all cared about him and loved him. They all ate ice cream and supported Mike. 

They went to sleep.

Edited by Karice

Posted (edited)

The next day, they got up and got ready for the day. On Social Media, Mike was still  being called a Rapist. 

Mike felt harassed. Axl decided that maybe everybody should go to the bar today and have wings, fries, and soda. You know, go unwind. 

Everybody agreed. They put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and went to the bar.

At the bar, they were eating wings, fries, and drinking soda and Patrons were calling Mike a Rapist. Mike was visibly upset. Axl, James, Jimmy, Billy, and Andy were all upset too.

Axl reached his boiling point, his final straw, and decided he was going to sing Iron Man by Black Sabbath/Ozzy Osbourne to support Mike and Mike, Andy, Billy, James, and Jimmy all supported Axl's decision. Axl smiled. He went to Karaoke and played the instrumental of Iron Man and sang Iron Man changing just the first couple of words.

He is iron man 

Has he lost his mind?
Can he see or is he blind?
Can he walk at all
Or if he moves will he fall?

Is he alive or dead?
Has he thoughts within his head?
We'll just pass him there
Why should we even care?

He was turned to steel
In the great magnetic field
When he traveled time
For the future of mankind

Nobody wants him
He just stares at the world(Axl gave a chilling, intimidating, dark stare )
Planning his vengeance
That he will soon unfurl

Now the time is here
For iron man to spread fear
Vengeance from the grave
Kills the people he once saved

Nobody wants him
They just turn their heads
Nobody helps him
Now he has his revenge

Heavy boots of lead
Fills his victims full of dread
Running as fast as they can
Iron man lives again

The majority of the Audience had was in awe and had been filming everything and this was going to go viral and Cake Cream cheered wildly for Axl. Axl smiled and  got off the Karaoke stage and went back to Cake Cream.

Mike was especially happy at Axl singing Iron Man for him. He thanked Axl for singing Iron Man for him. Axl welcomed him.

They all went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and sure enough, the Iron Man performance went viral and People were talking about how badass Axl's performance of the song was. People noted that Iron Man could have been  about both Axl(He traveled time to for the future of Mankind) and Mike.(The people turning on him)

They were all in a happy mood and chilled and then went to sleep.

Edited by Karice

The next day, Axl and Mike got up and ate and got ready for the day. Billy, Andy, James, and Jimmy were still asleep. 

On Social Media, Rebecca Martin said she was suing Mike for sexual assault. For 20 Million. 

"Oh no, " Mike and  Axl said in unison.

Axl said,"Mike, I'm your Lawyer and Rebecca has no legal legs to stand on. The Statute Of Limitations for Florida ran out last year. Rebecca CAN'T sue you for sexual assault. " Mike had a troubled look on his face. Axl immediately picked up on Mike's troubled expression. .

Axl said,"Mike, you should look HAPPY that the Statute Of Limitations ran out for you in Florida, not troubled. "

Mike said," I'm going to Miami SeaWorld." 

Axl said,"SeaWorld is in Orlando, not Miami. Did you mean Miami Seaquarium?"

Mike said,"Yep, Miami Seaquarium is what I meant."

Axl said,"I'm going to Miami Seaquarium with you."

Mike said,"I'm going to Parrot Jungle."

Axl said,"I'm going to Parrot Jungle with you "

Mike said,"I'm going to the Port Of Miami."

Axl said,"I'm going to the Port Of Miami with you "

Mike said,"I'm going to the Supermarket."

Axl said,"I'm going to the Supermarket with you "

Mike said,"I'm going to Disney World."

Axl said,"I'm going to Disney World with you."

Mike shook his head. "I just want to go out alone, Axl." 

Axl said,"Is there anything you want to confess to me, Mike? Remember, I'm your Lawyer and will defend you."

Mike took a deep breath and said,"I kissed Rebecca Martin without asking her permission in Delaware, not Florida."

Axl looked up Delaware's Statute Of Limitations for sexual offenses and was HORRIFIED to learn that Delaware has NO Statute Of Limitations for sexual offenses. Meaning that Rebecca Martin could sue Mike for sexual assault.

Axl said,"Oh my God! I assumed this happened in FLORIDA! Mike, why didn't you tell me right off the bat that you kissed Rebecca without her permission in DELAWARE and not FLORIDA? "

Mike shook his head and didn't know how to answer Axl. 

Axl said,"We agreed to be more open with each other." Cake Cream and Axl knew once,"We agreed to be more open with each other," was said, that was a prompt for them to open up about whatever they were hiding from each other."

Mike took a deep breath and said,"Because I didn't know Rebecca would sue me. I was hoping this would blow over REALLY quickly.

Axl said,"But it didn't blow over REALLY quickly. It's gotten even WORSE."

Mike said,"I know." Mike said,"Maybe I can just settle out of Court and give Rebecca the 20 Million to get her to leave me alone."

Axl shook his head. "Paying her 20 Million to get her to leave you alone won't help. It'll just make it WORSE for you because then multiple Women, LOTS of Women, Women you've never even SEEN before will be "Coming forward," with claims that you sexually assaulted them too, hoping to get 20 Million from you too. Settling out of Court is the WORST thing you can do. You  need to take this thing to Trial, not settle out of Court for 20 Million for Rebecca."

Mike said,"But, I don't want to end up in Prison."

Axl said,"No one is going to throw you in Prison for a kiss you, at then five gave to another then five  year old girl. If you had RAPED Rebecca at say age 16, that would have been a COMPLETELY different story. Axl's face got dark and Axl asked,"Mike, the girl you lost your virginity to at 16 was CONSENSUAL, right?"

Mike said,"Of course the sex I had with my Girlfriend at 16 was CONSENSUAL. I have NEVER raped anyone."

Axl breathed a sigh of relief. Axl said,"Okay, good, you didn't rape anyone."

Mike nodded. 

Axl said," Once again, you want to fight this in Court with a Trial. We're going to have to travel to Delaware where the incident happened."

Mike said,"I REALLY don't want to travel to Delaware."

Axl said,"Since it happened in Delaware, that's where we have to travel to.

Mike gave a reluctant sigh and relented. Axl was right. On Social Media, Rebecca said she was filling the sexual assault Lawsuit against Mike for Delaware for three days from now.

Crap! Axl and Mike said simultaneously. 

Billy, Andy, James, and Jimmy woke up and the fiasco was explained.

Billy, Andy, James, and Jimmy all said that they would be flying to Delaware in support of Mike.

Mike and Axl smiled at the support of Billy, James, Andy, and Jimmy.. They all chilled. 

The next  day, Mike got his copy of the Summons/Lawsuit and answered it. 

They chilled for the next couple of days and then put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and went to Miami International Airport and flew to Wilmington International Airport for the Rebecca Martin vs Mike Smith lawsuit tomorrow. They booked a couple of nights at the Hilton and chilled and chatted and then went to sleep.

Posted (edited)

The next day, they got up and ate and got ready for the day. They put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and went to the Courthouse.

At the Courthouse, they got processed and it was time for the Trial to start. This was different than the usual Court cases that Cake Cream and Axl went to. This was a TRIAL and not just a Court Case. There was a Jury of 12 people.

Mike felt nervous that these 12 people were going to put him in Prison for a KISS he gave a five year old girl when he was a five year old boy. 

Axl told him to not worry, once again, it was just a kiss. Billy, James, Jimmy, and Andy tried to ease Mike's worried mind. Mike tried to relax but found it hard too.

Axl said,"I've NEVER lost a Court Case before, and I don't intend to lose today.

Mike said,"Once again, this isn't a mere Court Case, it's a TRIAL. 

Axl said,"I've NEVER lost a Trial." He smugly smiled.

Mike said,"You've never WON a Trial either."

Axl said,"Touche, but I'm not going to allow you to be sued for $20 Million or be put into Prison over this.

Mike said,"I hope you're right."

Axl smiled at him. Mike gave an uncertain smile back..

The Trial started and was being televised. Rebecca Martin was there. Rebecca and Mike glared at each other.

Rebecca was allowed to go on the stand. She said,"Mike ruined my life at five when he forced himself on me." He sexually assaulted me. He needs to pay me $20 Million and then go to Prison." She cried.

Axl said,"Miss Martin, you said my client, Mr. Smith forced himself on you and you were sexually assaulted. You didn't say he forced himself IN you. You said,"ON you. Care to tell the Court exactly what happened that day? "

Rebecca's Lawyer said,"Objection, Mr. Rose is badgering my Client, Miss Martin.

The Judge overruled Rebecca's Lawyer's objection stating that Axl was badgering Rebecca since he was just simply asking her to tell what happened that day.

Rebecca looked nervous. She said," He did something to me without my permission."

Axl asked,"Was it sexual Assault as you claim? Remember Miss Martin, you are not allowed to commit Perjury in Court. " Rebecca looked even MORE nervous and said,"Mike touched me inappropriately."

Axl asked,"Care to tell the Court exactly how Mr. Smith touched you inappropriately?"

Rebecca said,"Axl, you shouldn't even be Mike's Lawyer! Mike's your Friend and you Manage him for Cake Cream!" This is a conflict of interest!" 

The Judge said he would allow Axl to remain Mr. Smith's Lawyer despite Axl and Mike being Friends and Axl managing Mike. Axl and Mike both thanked the Judge and were welcomed.

Axl asked,"Why did you wait 21 years to press charges against Mr. Smith? Why not press charges much sooner?" 

Rebecca knew she only came forward because she wanted to get WEALTHY from using Mike because Mike was the Wealthiest Singer in the world. 

"I'm the VICTIM and you're treating me like I'm a LIAR! You're harassing me!"  Rebecca said, crying even harder. She couldn't confess she just wanted to be wealthy from Mike. 

Axl asked again, "Exactly what happened between you and Me Smith that day?" 

Rebecca said,"Axl, leave me alone!" Rebecca said to  the Judge, "Please make Axl  stop questioning me and make him stop being Mike's Lawyer! " She was freaking out. Mike smirked in his motorcycle helmet.

The Judge said," Since you are pressing charges and seeking a Lawsuit against Mr. Rose's Client, Mr. Rose has every right to question you."

Rebecca cried. Rebecca asked her Lawyer to question Mike instead. She was hoping that her Lawyer would get Mike to confess to Sexual Assault so that she could get the $20 Million and Mike could end up in Prison and she could get a lot of clout for herself for "Standing up for herself," and putting her ,"Predator," in Prison. The Judge allowed Mike to be questioned by Rebecca's Lawyer. Axl told Mike to not confess to sexual assault. Mike nodded. The Judge allowed Rebecca to step down. Rebecca did. 

Mike went on the stand.

Rebecca's Lawyer asked,"Mr. Smith, did you sexually assault my Client, Miss Martin?"

Mike answered,"No, I did not. I didn't sexually assault Miss Martin."

Rebecca's Lawyer asked Mike,"Exactly what happened that day in 2001 between you and Miss Martin when you were both five?"

Mike paused. He didn't want to outright admit he kissed Rebecca without her permission.

Out of nowhere, the same Teacher who had told Mike's Mother to make him apologize for kissing Rebecca without her permission spoke up and said that she had irrefutable proof of exactly what happened between  Mike and Rebecca that day. The Judge allowed Mike to step down and allowed the Teacher to go on the stand. 

She said, In 2001, I was both Miss Martin and Mr. Smith's Teacher. I have a tape of exactly what happened and I can have the Court watch it."

The Judge allowed the tape to be shown. The tape showed that Mike merely KISSED Rebecca while Rebecca looked shocked and the Teacher admonished Mike and made him stand in the corner for a time out.

The Judge said,"This tape shows exactly what happened between Miss Martin and Mr. Smith. Jury, you may make your deliberations." The Jury deliberated and found Mike Not Guilty of Sexual Assault because all he did was kiss Rebecca without her permission.

The Judge said,"The Jury has found Mr. Smith Not Guilty. The Lawsuit and Case against Mr. Smith is Dismissed." He banged his gavel. 

Rebecca looked pissed that she lost her lawsuit and charge against Mike. She paid her Lawyer.

The Judge ordered Rebecca to be put in jail for Perjury in Court for falsely claiming that Mike sexually assaulted her when he just kissed her without permission. 

Mike, Billy, Axl, James, Jimmy, and Andy all smugly smirked in their motorcycle helmets. Axl won the Trial and Mike didn't have to pay Rebecca any money and wouldn't be going to Prison for this! Instead, REBECCA would be incarcerated instead! It was a win win situation for Cake Cream and Axl! 

Rebecca was led out to be out in Custody and Cake Cream and Axl were allowed to leave about 30 minutes later. 

They went to Denny's and had a nice lunch, celebrating Axl's first Trial win and Mike beating his case. They paid and left.

Edited by Karice

Posted (edited)

After going to Denny's, they went back to the Hilton Hotel and already, the  Rebecca Martin vs Mike Smith case was already going viral.

People were saying stuff like,"Wow, Rebecca Martin is a LIAR, Claiming that Mike sexually assaulted her when all he did was kiss her. She REALLY should have just said," Mike kissed me when we were both five, without my permission. What she ACTUALLY said made it seem more like he straight up RAPED her, not merely kissed her. Rebecca knew what she was doing with that claim. Poor Mike, at 26 getting dragged through the mud for a kiss he gave at five years old, 21 years ago.

Cake Cream and Axl were happy with the support that Mike was getting. Mike said, "Thank you Axl for being such a good Lawyer to all of us." Billy, Andy, James, and Jimmy all backed up Mike. 

Axl shyly blushed and welcomed Mike. He thanked Billy, James, Jimmy, and Andy for what they said and they all welcomed him. 

Rebecca Martin was now in jail for committing Perjury, Mike didn't have to payout $20 Million, and he wasn't going to Prison. Life was looking up for Cake Cream.

Axl said,"We always persevere through the bad times," Axl reminded Cake Cream happily.

They all happily backed him up. 

Billy and Axl went to their bedroom and made out and cuddled, happy that Mike beat his Trial. They told each other they loved each other and soon fell asleep.

Meanwhile, James, Andy, Mike, and Jimmy chatted about how happy they were that Mike beat his Trial. 

Mike said,"Thank God Axl talked me out of just straight up paying Rebecca $20 Million to get her to leave me alone. It would have been a HUGE mistake. I'm also glad that Axl didn't fire me from Cake Cream like those haters wanted him to do."

Jimmy said,"Axl's a good Lawyer , a good Manager, and a good Friend." Everyone backed up Jimmy. 

Andy said,"I can't believe I tried to sell out Axl for just $1,000/$5,000. And then stole $1.6 Billion from you guys. I'm truly sorry." 

Mike, James, and Jimmy all said they knew that Andy was sorry for what he did. They all told them they loved him like a Brother.

Andy smiled happily, happy that he had five Brothers who all loved him and vice versa.

Mike said,"Hopefully with me beating my Trial, I will no longer be called a Rapist.

Jimmy and James were like,"Yeah, being called a Rapist is no fun. They looked at each other awkwardly, remembering Allison accusing them of raping her, and the rift she caused in their Friendship.

Mike said,"And now both Allison and Rebecca are in jail for their lying actions, good riddance to them both!" Everyone was happy that both of these lying Women were behind bars.

Andy said,"I'm glad that Allison and Rebecca are no longer a threat. I just wish Matthew was in jail too. He betrayed me for $20 Million, the exact same amount that Rebecca tried to sue Mike for."

James, Jimmy, and Mike consoled Andy over the soul crushing betrayal that Matthew did to him.

Andy smiled at the support of his Brothers. Andy was truly happy with his five Brothers. Andy, James, Jimmy, and Mike all chatted and chilled more and then went to sleep. 

After going to Denny's, they went back to the Hilton Hotel and already, the  Rebecca Martin vs Mike Smith case was already going viral.

People were saying stuff like,"Wow, Rebecca Martin is a LIAR, Claiming that Mike sexually assaulted her when all he did was kiss her. She REALLY should have just said," Mike kissed me when we were both five, without my permission. What she ACTUALLY said made it seem more like he straight up RAPED her, not merely kissed her. Rebecca knew what she was doing with that claim. Poor Mike, at 26 getting dragged through the mud for a kiss he gave at five years old, 21 years ago.

Cake Cream and Axl were happy with the support that Mike was getting. Mike said, "Thank you Axl for being such a good Lawyer to all of us." Billy, Andy, James, and Jimmy all backed up Mike. 

Axl shyly blushed and welcomed Mike.

Rebecca Martin was now in jail for committing Perjury, Mike didn't have to payout $20 Million, and he wasn't going to Prison. Life was looking up for Cake Cream.

Axl said,"We always persevere through the bad times," Axl reminded Cake Cream happily.

Billy and Axl went to their bedroom and made out and cuddled, happy that Mike beat his Trial. They told each other they loved each other and soon fell asleep.

Meanwhile, James, Andy, Mike, and Jimmy chatted about how happy they were that Mike beat his Trial. 

Mike said,"Thank God Axl talked me out of just straight up paying Rebecca $20 Million to get her to leave me alone. It would have been a HUGE mistake. I'm also glad that Axl didn't fire me from Cake Cream like those haters wanted him to do."

Jimmy said,"Axl's a good Lawyer , a good Manager, and a good Friend." Everyone backed up Jimmy. 

Andy said,"I can't believe I tried to sell out Axl for just $1,000/$5,000. And then stole $1.6 Billion from you guys. I'm truly sorry." 

Mike, James, and Jimmy all said they knew that Andy was sorry for what he did. They all told them they loved him like a Brother.

Andy smiled happily, happy that he had five Brothers who all loved him and vice versa.

Mike said,"Hopefully with me beating my Trial, I will no longer be called a Rapist.

Jimmy and James were like,"Yeah, being called a Rapist is no fun. They looked at each other awkwardly, remembering Allison accusing them of raping her, and the rift she caused in their Friendship.

Mike said,"And now both Allison and Rebecca are in jail for their lying actions, good riddance to them both!" Everyone was happy that both of these lying Women were behind bars.

Andy said,"I'm glad that Allison and Rebecca are no longer a threat. I just wish Matthew was in jail too. He betrayed me for $20 Million, the exact same amount that Rebecca tried to sue Mike for."

James, Jimmy, and Mike consoled Andy over the soul crushing betrayal that Matthew did to him.

Andy smiled at the support of his Brothers. Andy was truly happy with his five Brothers. Andy, James, Jimmy, and Mike all chatted and chilled more and then went to sleep. 

Edited by Karice

They put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and left the hotel room and checked out.

They went to the Wilmington International Airport and flew back to Miami and went to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite.

They unpacked and all fell asleep, exhausted.

Axl decided to make Cake Cream and himself all sign Contracts stating that they wouldn't turn on each other. He drew up the Contract and called Billy, Andy, Mike, Jimmy, and James to his and Billy's room.

He presented them with the contract and they all thought it was a good idea. They all read, understood, agreed, and signed. Cake Cream left Axl and Billy's room and watched TV in the living room. Axl's cellphone rang and he picked it up. 

The District Attorney informed Axl that being Cake Cream's Lawyer without ever going to Law School or having a Law Degree or passing the Bar was a Felony and Axl could spend time behind bars for this.

Axl's face lost color at this news and he Impulsively begun speaking Spanis.h 

"No tiendo, Senor!" No Hables Ingles!"

The District Attorney was not amused. "Mr. Rose, please stop playing games. You're in big trouble."

Axl dropped the act and said in English,"Please don't press charges against me. I only wanted to help Cake Cream out."

The District Attorney said,"Mr. Rose, breaking the law is a serious offense. I get that you wanted to help out Cake Cream, but you should have done this the right way. You are due in Court in two days for this." The District Attorney gave him the information. 

Axl was shocked. The District Attorney and he had a terse conversation and then said their goodbyes and hung up.

Axl told Cake Cream what the District Attorney told him.

Cake Cream all simultaneously said,"No!" In complete shock and horror. 

Jimmy said,"We don't want you in jail over this!"

James said," You are such a good Lawyer to us and helped us out so many times."

Billy said,"We're not going to let you be be behind bars for this." 

Andy said,"You are our Lawyer, who cares if you didn't go to Law School, don't have a Law Degree, and didn't pass the Bar?

Mike said,"We signed Contracts stating that you are our Lawyer, that will help you out with this." 

Axl was touched by Cake Cream's support for him. He thanked them all and was welcomed.

Axl decided he needed to hire a Lawyer for his upcoming Case. He refused to represent himself. Cake Cream all backed up his decision. Axl smiled and went to a Law Firm and hired a Lawyer for his case. A Lawyer that actually went to Law School, had a Degree, and passed the bar. Axl paid the Lawyer half. 

Axl and his Lawyer discussed his upcoming Case and Axl left the Law Firm and went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and told Cake Cream about his Lawyer.

Cake Cream supported Axl. Billy and Axl went to their room and kissed, Billy knowing that his Boyfriend needed his support. Axl was grateful for Billy's love. 

Axl fell asleep soon and Billy went to the living room and James, Jimmy, Mike, Andy, and Billy all chatted about Axl's upcoming Court Case. 

They all said they would be going to Axl's Court Case to defend him. They all pointed out what a good Lawyer he was to them. They felt he was their Lawyer no matter what the law said. 

They ate some pizza and drank some soda, still chatting about Axl's predicament. 

Axl woke up and ate some pizza and drank some soda too. They all chatted about Axl's predicament and Cake Cream told Axl they would be at his Court Case to support him.

Axl blushed and smiled happily at the support and love of his Cake Cream Boyfriend and Cake Cream Brothers. Axl was happy to have them in his life. 

Cake Cream and Axl all chilled and chatted and soon fell asleep.