Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream showing up in 2022! :D Fan Fiction Story! :D

Karice

13 hours ago, Karice said:

:dance:Oohh! Okay yes! Our beloved writer She has updated us all once more. I for one , am so happy about that. Thank You so much 

Soon, they saw that the Mean Motherfucker from Planet Earth song went viral. They were all happy. 

:dance:It was so ,so good ...I am not surprised and they should be proud of Your Fictional Axl  creating such art, because it was all his genius to do it.

Mark Riley called Axl's cellphone from his burner phone. 

:anger:This mf is on the loose. I 

and when Axl answered and put it in speaker, 

^_^Oh my days. Intricate , very  important detail. I am glad he put it in speaker karice because last thing he needs is that in his ear. :shock:<_<

Mark said,"I saw the viral video of you singing that song in the bar today. You think you're so tough, but you won't be so tough when I sue you which I'm still planning to do. Shouldn't have pulled that gun on me! 

Axl was stunned by Mark's audacious audacity!

:book:& to quote you honey,  "Mark's audacious audacity!"  ~ Look how that line flows.  The character is so  but that line there is so .....

Axl said to quote my famous song,"Get in the Ring and I'll kick your bitchy little ass!"

:o :shocked:Oh. Oh. Oh when i thought she couldn't give me anymore ~this girl goes  n does it again.  karice.....i am liking this .I don't know about you but I bloody adore this song mate!  This piece of artistry for me  hands down number one originality,  as it truly  was something i had never heard expressed/ seen before . i still remember the very first time when i heard this!!!! . i for  one, .i get so excited talking about this one.  i really believe this song made Axl ...(our real one ), and obviously Your Lovely Fictional Axl stand out from his peers and there wasn't anything like this.

:wub:It was an incredible move at the time and for me , i see that as iconic ....it really was the first diss track in Rock and Roll right? this is  like midway 1991 ..we were not even in 1991 fully when that song hit ..where you could only pretty much start to hear that type of expression in rap ...yomtv raps  wherever you were listening from , i am a Brit so ....hearing that on an album ... that song was very , very brave to include ...and it was heartfelt  ah , not to mention what tied so well with that ...the realness , soulness of that was when little rowdy mouth blonde boys would continue to talk  a year previous ..omg i was so team Axl  on that ( i could see his frustration with ...)  anyway and i know there are reports on the internet saying um ...looking back he regretted this song, but i think that had it not been included it wouldn't have er...contributed to ...his ...mmm enigma ?right ... Axl was very ... ? look if Prince could be a symbol ...Axl was ?  right?  ...and that right there , made him (for me) different to his peers! ... real . very real. the realness of him ~ them being , really being .....the most dangerous band in the world. They lived up to what they were saying . You felt it. that was real . thats why you stuck with em/ him. cause there wasnt anyone like him. no one was like him.

:shrugs:On VHS You would hate when a concert finishes right ? ...that feeling always comes after the second to last song is sung ...you were like oh ffs its going to end soon i dont want it to ..gotta go back to school .... ughghghghghgh (because i for one , checked out UYI tour  t out every waking  moment i had ...and if wasnt i would be over someones house and they had him on the bloody vhs on the telly and  youd go over to the next person house and they would be playing /watching it ....pretty much that song was always playing..   )but  that ending ...and it was that song ~ one of my most favoured....  with all the visual and his speeches in between the shows ...just made that song really legit  and you got to know his mind a bit therere because he was singing about injustice   .well when he wore that fkn red i get so excited girl lol  ring robe ..not only was it the obvious physical , it was integrity ...just it really all settled with me,

:headbang:when that show was done , you had my world -balancing it out with giving roses to the audience..just that red theme ...danger , but unity ...danger because of the lyrics the names which were doing him as we know the media sucks  / them wrong and the unity when ..idk just there is like an understanding between him and his fans . You can look on a deeper level and thats what made that song so yes, so... valid , and well , in my opinion it needed to be there. 

just ...  When we think about that , the whole realness of that particular track , everything it stood for~  that is something that stays in my mind long after the lights had gone out.

:dance:.Axls idea... just... i would ..rewind that .so much ..my world , and then the concert never ends right ? ..this man could do everything right ? i was 15  this man could do everything ..i mean that is how come my copy broke  .i had countless vhs of that , haha um ..i broke every single one! in different places the tape would snap because of all my fave places where to stop the tape and keep rewinding because he was ..he is always giving you something one more thing to think about 

..idk it is just a lot of good exciting memories with Get In The Ring   and im so glad that you have mentioned this song. kind of went really off target there sorry...i get so siked :book:

Cake Cream all giggled.

:lol:sharyn shut the f up lol  im so glad they are supporting Axl honey , 

Mark said,"You're a pathetic, creepy, crazy, deluded man!"

:o um...What the f

Cake Cream all shook their heads. Mark has the audacious audacity to say this to Axl when it was the other way around! 

Axl said,"The same to you!" 

!!  :D haha Ha! the visual ...and his reaction. oh that to me is spot on. Really well written in my opinion.

They both hung up the phone. 

:shock:Stalemale. things are getting dangerous ....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

Axl wondered if he should go back to the bar today and sing Get In The Ring for Mark.

:oWhat karice?

Cake Cream all encouraged him to do it.

Axl smiled.

:shock:Ah hahaha what Ah:D i am beyond in my element here. you are giving i for one, so many exciting ....:shock: lost 4 wordz

They put on their bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and went to the bar again. 

At the bar, Axl went to Karaoke again and said,"I'd like to sing Get In The Ring!"

:shock:Yeah ..i couldn't type  haha

The Audience and Cake Cream cheered wildly for Axl again 

Axl sang

Oh:o my

"Why are you so interested in me, why don't you get a life? 

You impersonated me and pulled a gun on me  and you want to sue me? Fuck you! Suck my fucking Dick,  Asshole! 

Get in the Ring Motherfucker and I'll kick your bitchy little Ass! 

:blink:Oh my my my 

You are a huge Motherfucker Loser, a real waste of a fucking life!"

Get In The Ring Motherfucker and I'll kick your bitchy little Ass!"

I don't like you, I just hate you, I'm going to love kicking your ass! 

I:shock: Oh karice  what the @Karice oh mate i l ove so much that you are featuring this song here oh love.. because silly i know , but i did cry like a baby a few month ago when i saw he *regretted * it ..like what ..no please .. what  lol  we were all there we shared that moment with him , we were his kids ..well he was my dad , mum sis brother , fkn bf .. best friend ..imagery friend.. muse ,  i for one ,  was 15 even younger u see all these different roles to him u see but for a child that also came from a questionable up bringing ...there was so much ...depth to my ..fandom.  I AM SO HAPPY YOU CHOSE 2 PUT THIS IN THE STORY!

You wanna fuck with me, don't fuck with me! If you had better sense you'd stay away from the bad side of me,  but you don't, so get in the Ring Motherfucker and I'll kick your bitchy little ass! 

:headbang::shock::dance::dance: im get so excited ~

You think you're a real tough guy, but I'm miles tougher than you can ever hope to be! 

:book:exactly i don't think u truly know what you are dealing with mr mark *little bitch* i forgot its second name im so invested in the imagery and tonality you give me karice 

Get In The Ring with me Motherfucker, and I'll knock your ass out! " 

:blink:................ u know how much i for one , ...

The Audience and Cake Cream cheered wildly.

:dance:I can bloody hear this. Its ...round one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 argh haha

Axl smiled. The Audience had once again been filming and this was going to go viral soon. 

:lol:Oh ohhh i cant bloody wait for the next update ..:shock::blink::headbang:omg *screaming intensifies * lady u make me feel so carefree, so young again 

Axl got off the stage and Cake Cream and Axl hung out at the bar for a little while longer and then left again and went to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite. Mark was sure to see this when it went viral. 

:book:Oh lady ...i'm going to edit and add some more comments.  You totally KOed me with this one !!! I adore your writing 

On 5/2/2023 at 3:03 AM, Karice said:

Thank you Wendi for your amazing commentaries! 😀🥰🤭 Your commentaries are good as gold! 🤭😀🥰

^_^It is more than a pleasure. I love n support your art. ..i really love and support your art.

images (8).jpeg

attachment-RING.jpg

EqxHH5SW8AImCLM.jpg

bae89ba9998a9656f36585415a694772.jpg

488b4aa4312e044f856f2085f1869965.jpg

2ae36ef33270038de53da0870596721b.jpg

Edited by wendirosez
Well girl, i am in awe on how yr writing thrills me 2 the point of feeling sick, a mixture of emotionz
  • GNFNR 1

The Get In The Ring at the bar went viral soon. Fans loved it. Cake Cream and Axl were all happy. 

Mark called Axl's cellphone. Axl once again put it on speaker and when he answered, Mark said,"I saw the Get In The Ring," at the bar video. I'll gladly get in the Ring with you Motherfucker!" Cake Cream all giggled. 

Axl said,"Okay, get in the Ring with me at Jim's Mixed Martial Arts on 1st Street, 1st Ave,  tomorrow at 1 PM! 

Mark said,"I'll be there, ready to kick your ass!"

"No, I'll kick YOUR ass!" 

Mark and he both hung up the phone.

Cake Cream all supported and encouraged Axl. Axl smiled. 

Mark made a new video about planning to get in the Ring with Axl and kick Axl's ass at Jim's Mixed Martial Arts in 1st Street, first Ave  tomorrow.

Axl made a video himself confirming that he and Mark made plans to get into the ring tomorrow. 

The video went viral and Fans and Haters tongues were wagging.

Fans said they couldn't wait to see Axl kick Mark's ass. Haters mocked Axl and were like,"Axl might not even show up just like he didn't show up when Bob Guccione,Jr invited him to get in the Ring with him in 1991. 

Axl thanked his Fans, and to his Haters was like,"I don't know who Bob Guccione Jr is! I heard Get In The Ring, but have no idea who those People I ranted about in 1991 Get In The Ring song are. In 1987 I haven't met any of them yet. I'm definitely getting into the ring with Mark tomorrow.

Axl and the Haters and Fans chatted and then said their goodbyes.

Axl and Cake Cream chilled and ate. 

The next day, Axl decided he needed protection for his upcoming fight with Mark Riley. Cake Cream all agreed. They got ready for the day and ate. They put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets. They went to a Military Store and Axl bought a special ricocheting/boomerang Bulletproof vest. This special ricocheting boomerang Bulletproof vest gave the bullet back only to the shooter and no one else.  He knew Mark was a loose cannon and most likely would bring a gun to the fight and suggested Cake Cream all buy these too. They all bought the special ricocheting boomerang Bulletproof vests too. 

They left and went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and they all put on the special ricocheting boomerang Bulletproof vests and then chilled for a while and then went to Jim's Mixed Martial Arts.

Jim, owner of Jim's Mixed Martial Arts was  excited to see Cake Cream and Axl and chatted with them amicably. They chatted with him amicably too. Jim said,"Good luck on your fight with Mark Riley, Axl. I hope you kick his ass, and kick it hard! I don't like that Mark Riley Motherfucker either!" Axl and Cake Cream all laughed and thanked him and he welcomed them.

Lots of Fans and Haters showed up, excited for the fight. 

Soon it was time for the Axl Rose vs Mark Riley fight to start. Mark showed up, and Jim gave him an aloof,"Hello," and wishing inside that Axl would beat this Motherfucker's ass hard! 

Jim said,"Here are the rules. This can be an all out brawl between you too, but no one is allowed to hit below the belt. That's the only rule." 

Axl and Mark were both like,"Okay." Axl and Mark got into the ring and gave furious brawls to each other's faces and stomachs and chests. But Axl had advantages that Mark didn't have. Axl was wearing his motorcycle helmet  and a bulletproof vest and Mark didn't. Axl gave furious blows to Mark's face and Mark kept hitting Axl's motorcycle helmet and Axl's bulletproof vest. Axl was smirking in his motorcycle helmet. Mark was an idiot.

Fans and Cake Cream cheered on Axl. Axl was really kicking Axl's ass! Mark realized he was losing, so he backed up from Axl and pulled out his gun and shot Axl in Axl's stomach! He refused to lose to Axl! 

Axl smirked as the special ricocheting boomerang Bulletproof vest made the bullet ricochet boomerang to Mark's stomach instead! 

"Noooooo!" Mark cried, horrified and stunned as the bullet begun to lodge itself in him. He dropped the gun. 

Jim brought out towels and put the towels on Mark's stomach and called ambulance. Jim called Axl the winner. Axl thanked Jim and was welcomed. 

Axl smirked, knowing he predicted Mark might pull this on him and he came prepared and what he predicted came true. He left the ring. Cake Cream congratulated Axl on winning the fight. 

Jim hated Mark, but he didn't want someone to die in his Mixed Martial Arts. He was glad that Axl won the fight. Mark had this coming, pulling that gun stunt on Axl! The ambulance came and took Mark away and the paramedics worked hard on Mark and took him to the Hospital where Doctors saved his life. Mark wouldn't be leaving this VERY strict hospital for a VERY long time. 

Meanwhile, Cake Cream and Axl went to a Restaurant and celebrated Axl's victory over Mark. They had a nice meal and then went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite.

The Axl Rose vs Mark Riley fight went viral. Fans loved it. Cake Cream and Axl were all happy. 

Edited by Karice
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Karice said:

:headbang:Wow! Another chapter.. ?  Thank You honey for your wonderful art. I for one, am so thrilled ....that you have updated us in this marvellous journey. 

The Get In The Ring at the bar went viral soon. Fans loved it.

:wub:Ah i bet they did , they do ..its a piece of timeless art expression and made with care and passion, and attention to details ,  presented with the sort of upmost  honesty unlike no other energy known. 

Cake Cream and Axl were all happy. 

:headbang:Oh YEAH! yeah they truly should be. ! ha!

Mark called Axl's cellphone.
:shock: Oh for f sake Riley does not quit. Your Fictional Axl has nerves of steel.  is he going to drop that phone on the floor like he did with civil war that time ...or is he going to put a fix to this jack in the box once and for all ..this ...it is getting so dangerous !:o.any way is good -oh im so excited  :dance:

Axl once again put it on speaker and when he answered,
O:blink:h i love that. Such a good strong image there....we love the fact he puts it on speaker but it's now ... and when he answered. that is so good. loving it. the intense moments you create with just a smallest pinch , is unreal to me :o:book::book::book::book::shock:

Mark said,"I saw the Get In The Ring," at the bar video. I'll gladly get in the Ring with you Motherfucker!" Cake Cream all giggled. 
:shock:Oh dear god saying that to Your Fictional Axl mean machine 22 ....  my tea will go flying in a min i can feel this 

Axl said,"Okay, get in the Ring with me at Jim's Mixed Martial Arts on 1st Street, 1st Ave,  tomorrow at 1 PM! 
:oooooooooh dear god . honey Your Fictional  Axl has spoken. Riley are you even ready ????

Mark said,"I'll be there, ready to kick your ass!"
:book:<_< fuckn So much mouth on it 

"No, I'll kick YOUR ass!" 
<_<You better believe it mark. Oh wow!!!!!!!!! karice ah  ...I'm blushing cause this is fire hot ....few mins in and  here we are ~fire hot. :wow:

Mark and he both hung up the phone.
O:oh this....* puts device down * ah .....this  is so un fan fiction right ? its got grit and it's got purpose !!!!! FINNALLY someone can write him !!!!!!!!
Really appreciate this . LOVE IT! I really love this .

Cake Cream all supported and encouraged Axl. Axl smiled. 

I:book: remember him ( real one )saying  "We are made up of two contrasting ideals: Love And Fear. Pick One and Live.” — Axl Rose. .... and that is how i could describe the integrity of this story right here. my lovely ! <3

Mark made a new video about planning to get in the Ring with Axl and kick Axl's ass at Jim's Mixed Martial Arts in 1st Street, first Ave  tomorrow.
:o:wow: I like how ......oh boy.  :book:*cannot speak*
:shock: 
Axl made a video himself confirming that he and Mark made plans to get into the ring tomorrow. 
:o:dance:R:wow:ight ....oh .... riiight .exactly .....Ahhhh! hahahha   oh , i love how you  made a simple difference of how  Your Fictional Axl and Mark Riley present this piece of news.  the difference is so slight that it is huge. love the contrast. um ...god , .....:book::wub:
You can see Mark all mouthy ....oh my days , yeah snorting , breathing , chest pumped up , his face in the fkn phone ...making a show of this ..dropping Axl's name every moment he can ....and  oh my days , look he is quick to spit out the address there.
Then ..:book: .(and this is the  really brutal delivery  ...this is the real deal here for me )we have Your Fictional Axl simply confirming it and not giving too much away and that is really , really very  ...cold. Mark has no idea ...Oh , i adore how you can in my opinion cause it is how i see him too ~  how you can effortlessly write W.A.R.  and how it reads so realistic !

The video went viral and Fans and Haters tongues were wagging.
:book:Y:shock:u have brought the balance here of realness. Not just love the  hate too. Which is exactly what the real world is made of. 

Fans said they couldn't wait to see Axl kick Mark's ass. Haters mocked Axl and were like,"Axl might not even show up just like he didn't show up when Bob Guccione,Jr invited him to get in the Ring with him in 1991. 

Axl thanked his Fans, and to his Haters was like,"I don't know who Bob Guccione Jr is! I heard Get In The Ring, but have no idea who those People I ranted about in 1991 Get In The Ring song are. In 1987 I haven't met any of them yet. I'm definitely getting into the ring with Mark tomorrow.

:dance:Ahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahaha ! The joke is on them. oh !  FFS . i forgot Your Fictional Axl has not come across them yet ... shit ,  so deep this storyline. so well thought out girl!

Axl and the Haters and Fans chatted and then said their goodbyes.
:book:They chatted ...the haters well as the adoring fans . ah .so intense here . so many visions brought here in this interesting line.:shock:

Axl and Cake Cream chilled and ate. 
:hug:I  am so in awe with what i have just read. You give me things to think about each time. during the day i might think about some part and then see it one way , and then come back to it a while later and think something completely new or have an epiphany moment " oh that might be why she wrote this way and  put that " 

The next day, Axl decided he needed protection for his upcoming fight with Mark Riley.
:wow:First time i have ever read this in an Axl  art piece before   @Karice and i truly honour it . i just think it is so important to show every aspect to the characters and their  world ...not just love or want. i love the need in your story,  the grit , the backbone , the will , and the spirit of this. be proud you are writing a masterpiece.

Cake Cream all agreed. They got ready for the day and ate. They put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets.
They went to a Military Store and Axl bought a special ricocheting/boomerang Bulletproof vest. This special ricocheting boomerang Bulletproof vest gave the bullet back only to the shooter and no one else. 
:headbang:Oh nice ! nice whaaaaa:dance:  hold up what ? :wow:

He knew Mark was a loose cannon and most likely would bring a gun to the fight and suggested Cake Cream all buy these too.
:D I  am smiling here ...he knows what is  up . protecting himself and his brothers. So true to the real guy. I truly believe it. 

They all bought the special ricocheting boomerang Bulletproof vests too. 

They left and went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and they all put on the special ricocheting boomerang Bulletproof vests and then chilled for a while and then went to Jim's Mixed Martial Arts.

Jim, owner of Jim's Mixed Martial Arts was  excited to see Cake Cream and Axl and chatted with them amicably. They chatted with him amicably too. Jim said,"Good luck on your fight with Mark Riley, Axl. I hope you kick his ass, and kick it hard! I don't like that Mark Riley Motherfucker either!" Axl and Cake Cream all laughed and thanked him and he welcomed them.
:headbang:oh girl...doing it again ..oh
Lots of Fans and Haters showed up, excited for the fight. 

Soon it was time for the Axl Rose vs Mark Riley fight to start. Mark showed up, and Jim gave him an aloof,"Hello," and wishing inside that Axl would beat this Motherfucker's ass hard! 
:lol:Well , you have got me giggling like a school girl here . 

Jim said,"Here are the rules. This can be an all out brawl between you too, but no one is allowed to hit below the belt. That's the only rule." 

Axl and Mark were both like,"Okay." Axl and Mark got into the ring and gave furious brawls to each other's faces and stomachs and chests. But Axl had advantages that Mark didn't have. Axl was wearing his motorcycle helmet  and a bulletproof vest and Mark didn't. Axl gave furious blows to Mark's face and Mark kept hitting Axl's motorcycle helmet and Axl's bulletproof vest. Axl was smirking in his motorcycle helmet. Mark was an idiot.

:headbang: Yep ...i  am so blown away by this. Can't tell you what it does to me. seriously. 

Fans and Cake Cream cheered on Axl. Axl was really kicking Axl's ass!
:book:be still My heart. With his bare hands. 

Mark realized he was losing, so he backed up from Axl and pulled out his gun and shot Axl in Axl's stomach! He refused to lose to Axl! 
:shocked:That is a true fucking pain in the arse ... he does not play by the rules!!! Fucking  pulling a gun out at a brawl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:anger::anger::book::shock::fuckyou::o!but Your Fictional Axl already  planned ahead. :shock::headbang::dance::axl92:

Axl smirked as the special ricocheting boomerang Bulletproof vest made the bullet ricochet boomerang to Mark's stomach instead! 
:oOh my days karice:o arhghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *manic laughter * 
"Noooooo!" Mark cried, horrified and stunned as the bullet begun to lodge itself in him. He dropped the gun. 

Jim brought out towels and put the towels on Mark's stomach and called ambulance.
Jim called Axl the winner.
:blink:Oh this is just ...oh my days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the ! action  the fire ! the fury arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 
Axl thanked Jim and was welcomed. 

Axl smirked, knowing he predicted Mark might pull this on him and he came prepared and what he predicted came true.
:book:That is what i deeply love about him and Your Fictional Axl is a pure joy to read because he is so ...i mean i would absolutely say you know who you are writing about , you have done serious study

He left the ring.
That ...^_^That made me smile such alot...love it.

Cake Cream congratulated Axl on winning the fight. 

Jim hated Mark, but he didn't want someone to die in his Mixed Martial Arts. He was glad that Axl won the fight. Mark had this coming, pulling that gun stunt on Axl!
:book:Exactly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1! that piece of sh1t swine oooooh i hate mark that much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

The ambulance came and took Mark away and the paramedics worked hard on Mark and took him to the Hospital where Doctors saved his life. Mark wouldn't be leaving this VERY strict hospital for a VERY long time. 
:dance:Damn right ! bloody stay there and shut the f up !
Meanwhile, Cake Cream and Axl went to a Restaurant and celebrated Axl's victory over Mark. They had a nice meal and then went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite.

The Axl Rose vs Mark Riley fight went viral. Fans loved it. Cake Cream and Axl were all happy. 
:book:well  Riley should never have tested him now thats his own bloody fault. :o omg that was awesome 

Oh wow this ....i will add pics to best of my ability and i will edit a little more , i adore your chapters.  Thank You  so much ! 

2c8332db0caafac09003332064774601.jpg

923f2ec6e7b3f13919fffb1e70919a61.jpg

61e9e68692df7529f4f2873e7dd576f1.jpg

0743377af57e3a76d76dc139c5c046d6.jpg

71da64bae1b97650284c2c0c94c8339b.jpg

Edited by wendirosez
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Karice said:

LMAO at Axl using a cellphone in that picture when he has a payphone right behind him! 🤣 And his shoes that say Axl on them! 🤣

Exactly !  & @Karice  i think thats totally badass if you ask me.

Edited by wendirosez
I just want to add

In the Hospital, Mark was in pain, but still wanted to leave. He was put in the Mental Ward of the Hospital after being operated on.  He thought to himself,"If I can escape a Prison, surely I can escape a Hospital." He pulled out the communicator from his finger and walked out the door. 

He was down the Hospital Hallway. All of a sudden five Doctors were near him and said,"Where do you think you're going? Get back in your room!" Mark was stunned. This hospital was stricter than the Prison! 

Mark went back to his room , stunned and still in pain. The Doctors sedated him, knowing his History of being crazy. Mark was out cold. 

When he got up a while later, Cops were there to arrest him for escaping Prison and pulling a gun on Axl in Jim's Mixed Martial Arts today. Mark was still under heavy sedation and couldn't even run or anything.

The Cops put his hands behind his back and led him out of the Hospital and into a Cop car that had a partition. He was taken back to the Prison and put in the Prison infirmary where he was put under strict supervision. 

Mark couldn't believe the rotten day he was having. Axl kicked his ass, the gun bullet Mark shot at Axl ricocheted off of Axl and hit Mark instead, he was sent to a hospital, and was now in a prison infirmary.

Edited by Karice
  • Thanks 1

At the Luxurious Penthouse Suite, Cake Cream and Axl made plans to leave Hawaii and go back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite in Miami. They chilled and went to sleep.

The next day, they got up, ate, got ready for the day, put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets, left, and checked out  and went to Honolulu International Airport and made a last minute booking for Miami International Airport.

They had a luxurious first class flight experience back to Miami International Airport.

At the MIA, they took a LYFT back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite in Miami and chilled. 

They were all safe from Mark Riley, who was being held at the Prison infirmary in Hawaii. Axl and Billy went to their room and kissed and told each other they loved each other. They fell asleep.

Soon, Andy, Mike, James, and Jimmy also fell asleep in their own rooms.

The next day, they all got up and on Social Media, the Mark Riley and Axl Rose fight was viral.

Fans questioned the bullet ricocheting and boomeranging back to Mark. They asked Axl if he predicted Mark was going to pull the gun on him.

Axl replied," Mark is crazy and I had a feeling he was going to bring a gun to our fight, so I bought a special Bulletproof vest.

Fans were like,"Thank God you had the foresight to use that special Bulletproof vest. You might have been dead if you hadn't.

Axl responded,"I got shot multiple times at a Cake Cream Concert and I wasn't wearing that special Bulletproof vest, so I wasn't taking any chances with my Mark Riley fight."

Fans and Axl chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes.

On the News, they played the 911 call that Axl made to the Honolulu Police Department and Anchors wondered if Axl was the true Mastermind all along, NOT Andy. Cake Cream and Axl all blushed knowingly.  The News also pointed out that Axl called Honolulu Police Department from Miami. They showed the surveillance video of Andy running out of his hotel room, looking scared, and surmised someone who was truly a Mastermind would have looked smug and confident, not scared.

Fans on Social Media asked if Axl was the true Mastermind. Axl couldn't tell the truth, because that would mean that the general public would know that Andy really did steal 1.6 Billion from Cake Cream. Axl wanted to protect Andy. 

Axl said,"Andy called me and told me that Mark Riley was trying to trick him into thinking he was me. Andy told me he lied to Mark and claimed he had stolen 1.6 Billion from Cake Cream. He told me he was going to get the hell out of that Hotel Room by the time Mark showed up.  I called the Honolulu Police Department and informed them that someone was impersonating me and wax going to show up at Andy's old hotel room.  The Cops  showed up to Andy's old hotel room and saw Mark banging on Andy's old hotel room aggressively like a madman and tased him and took him away.

The Fans were like,"Okay, makes sense that Andy lured him to the room and then left because he felt that Mark was impersonating you, but you made the phone call that led the Cops to his old hotel room."

Axl said,"Yep, that's exactly what happened." 

The Fans and Axl chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes.

Jimmy, Billy, Mike and James went to sleep. 

Andy went up to Axl and said,"I'm truly sorry for stealing the 1.6 Billion from Cake Cream."

Axl responded,"We all know that, Andy. We know about your guilty conscience."

Andy asked,"Will you guys ever trust me again?"

Axl took a deep breath and responded,"We all love you." Andy noticed Axl didn't say,"We trust you."

Andy asked straight up,"Do you guys trust me?"

Axl responded,"We trust that you feel guilty after doing bad things."

Andy nodded. Andy responded,"Do you still resent me for trying to sell you out for $5,000 when you were still a Fugitive?"

Axl responded,"You feel bad about it, that's what matters." 

Andy once again asked Axl if he still resented him for trying to sell him out for $5,000. He added,"We agreed to be more open with each other," and Axl and Cake Cream knew,"We agreed to be more open with each other," was spoken, that was a prompt for them to open up about what they were hiding from each other. 

Axl took a deep breath and responded,"Honestly, I do still  resent you. You really hurt me when you tried to sell me out for $5,000. It still hurts, because I love you like a Brother and can't believe you tried to give me over to the Cops for $5,000." 

"I'm really sorry for trying to sell you out for $5,000. I have deep regretful remorse for doing that. 

Axl responded,"I know you are sorry, and have deep regretful remorse for doing that, but you really shouldn't have attempted to do that in the first place."

Andy responded,"I know. It was an impulsive mistake that I still regret and have remorse  deeply to this day." 

Axl responded,"You know what your problem is, Andy? You're obsessed with money. You're willing to turn on your loved ones for it. You stole 1.6 Billion from Jimmy, James, Billy, and Mike, your Brothers who love you and trusted you with their phone passwords. You really hurt all of us when you did that. None of us would have stolen money from you." 

On top of that, you ran off into the ether after you won the roughly 700 million in order to not share any of it with us, even though we wouldn't have asked you for any of that roughly 700 million. We're all wealthy on our own and would have let you keep the entire 700 Million. You then only returned to steal 1.6 Billion from James, Jimmy, Mike and Billy and then ran off into the ether again. Ironically, you still had to give an extra 325 to the Lottery due to extra taxes." 

Andy responded, "I gave back all the money I stole, plus extra."

Axl responded,"It's nice you gave back all the money you stole, plus extra, but you shouldn't have stolen that money in the first place!"

Andy responded,"I know."

Axl asked,"If I hadn't found out about you winning the Lottery by putting away the clothes for you and seeing the winning Lottery ticket in your drawer, would you have ever told us on your own that you won?" 

Andy looked at the ground and said,"I wouldn't have. I was planning to do the Press Conference in private  and not tell any of you I was the winner. " 

Axl said,"I had a feeling that was your plan." He sounded disappointed, but not surprised. 

Andy replied," It's quite the coincidence that you decided to fold laundry for me and put the clothes away for me that night when we all usually fold and put away our own clothes."

Axl responded,"Yep, it was just a coincidence."

Andy responded,"Axl, are you a Psychic?"

Axl was taken aback by Andy's question.

Axl asked,"Why do you ask that?"

Andy said,"You predicted that Brandon Records was trying to scam us and they were shady, you predicted that Brandon Records was going to attempt to steal the money they had to give us for lying about us, you  predicted that Mark Riley was going to pull the gun on you in your MMA Ring fight, you just happened to fold laundry and put it away for me the day I won the Powerball Lottery, etc, you had the premonition that I was going to be in real big trouble when Mark pretended to be you and got me out of that Hotel before Mark could show up looking for me to rob me at gunpoint out of my debit cards and passwords, etc. 

Axl responded,"I'm not a Psychic. I'm just REALLY in tune with my intuition. And have a telepathic connection with you guys sometimes." 

Andy added,"Thank you for saving me from Mark that day, you really saved my life."

Axl responded,"You're welcome." 

Andy responded,"I really do love you and Jimmy, James, Billy and Mike like Brothers."

Axl responded,"We know. We love you like Brothers too."  Andy smiled. 

Andy and Axl both begun to feel sleepy, so 
Axl  said. "Good talk . Let's just get some sleep, big brother," Axl said  light heartedly, referring to the fact that Andy was biologically older than Axl by a year. 

Andy smiled and Andy went to his room and went to sleep and Axl went to his room and slept next to Billy. 

Edited by Karice
  • Thanks 1

:DAh @Karice  Our lovely Number One world builder. You have given us all another glorious piece of writing here. Thank You for creating this EPIC fictional universe!

In the Hospital, Mark was in pain, but still wanted to leave.

:oSuch a telling opening line i think.!?!  It shows his stubborn iron will. Nobody likes Mark Riley but he is one hell bent motherfucker. 

He was put in the Mental Ward of the Hospital after being operated on.  He thought to himself,"If I can escape a Prison, surely I can escape a Hospital." He pulled out the communicator from his finger and walked out the door. 

:dance:Gosh. See 

He was down the Hospital Hallway. All of a sudden five Doctors were near him and said,"Where do you think you're going? Get back in your room!" Mark was stunned. This hospital was stricter than the Prison! 

:headbang:That was written so well. All  the professionals honed in on him. Just out of nowhere. Nice picture painted. These professionals seem to be keeping a very close eye on him.

Mark went back to his room , stunned and still in pain. The Doctors sedated him, knowing his History of being crazy. Mark was out cold. 

:shrugs:They have been fulled informed and ready to tackle his um ..shenanigans. So it seems.

When he got up a while later, Cops were there to arrest him for escaping Prison and pulling a gun on Axl in Jim's Mixed Martial Arts today.

^_^Loving Loving  Loving this line karice. Yeah ! Justice here ! Right here!  Thank You!:headbang:

Mark was still under heavy sedation and couldn't even run or anything.

B:anger:loody good job stay bloody still shush your mouth Riley. We have had quite enough of your bloody games!

The Cops put his hands behind his back and led him out of the Hospital and into a Cop car that had a partition. He was taken back to the Prison and put in the Prison infirmary where he was put under strict supervision. 

:book:Reading this, the mention of him being put into a police vehicle with a subdivision tells me he is a completely wild one. It is not the first time this guy had adaptions to his travels with the police. 

Mark couldn't believe the rotten day he was having. Axl kicked his ass,

:DHa! naturally mark , Your welcome. hahahahahah!  ROFL LMAO!  lol :lol:

the gun bullet Mark shot at Axl ricocheted off of Axl and hit Mark instead, he was sent to a hospital, and was now in a prison infirmary.

:book::shock:Welp . my lovely  - Best W.A.R literary art in the entire internet for me.  Brains should be punished if they class this as fan fic.:headbang:

medical-certificate-clearance-doctor-conclusion-carrying-weapons-gun-permit-white-background-table-test-tubes-111558155.jpg

• GNFNR 1

I just did some research a few minutes ago and.... Andy Secher(Hit Parader Magazine) Gerald   Rothberg (Circus Magazine)although he doesn't say Gerald Rothberg, Wikipedia says that is who he was talking about) 😏😉 Mick Wall(Kerrang Magazine) Bob Guccione Jr (Spin Magazine)were all active by 1985, so my Fictional Axl Rose should have known who all these men were in 1987. I was under the impression that they were active starting in 1991. Maybe I can handwave my Fictional Axl Rose claiming he didn't know who Andy Secher, Gerald Rothberg,  Mick Wall, and Bob Guccione Jr were yet in 1987 as him not reading Spin, Hit Parader, and Kerrang in the 80's. 😏😉

Edited by Karice
  • Like 1

^_^Oh! :book: She has posted another chapter! @Karice Much appreciated my lovely !

At the Luxurious Penthouse Suite, Cake Cream and Axl made plans to leave Hawaii and go back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite in Miami. They chilled and went to sleep.

The next day, they got up, ate, got ready for the day, put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets, left, and checked out  and went to Honolulu International Airport and made a last minute booking for Miami International Airport.

They had a luxurious first class flight experience back to Miami International Airport.

At the MIA, they took a LYFT back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite in Miami and chilled. 

They were all safe from Mark Riley, who was being held at the Prison infirmary in Hawaii.

Axl and Billy went to their room and kissed and told each other they loved each other. They fell asleep.
:headbang: I for one , am so glad they have piece of mind in each other because each day seems pretty tough currently.  One can never forget that Love is important.

Soon, Andy, Mike, James, and Jimmy also fell asleep in their own rooms.
:book:As is sleep.
The next day, they all got up and on Social Media, the Mark Riley and Axl Rose fight was viral.
:book:Wow it just happens in a split second. Soon as the boys wake up there is more to add, re live. always another set of opinions!:ph34r:

Fans questioned the bullet ricocheting and boomeranging back to Mark. They asked Axl if he predicted Mark was going to pull the gun on him.
:wow:Riiiight . Yes exactly . this is on all fans minds! :nervous: imagine the magnitude of that moment! :shock:

Axl replied," Mark is crazy and I had a feeling he was going to bring a gun to our fight, so I bought a special Bulletproof vest.

Fans were like,"Thank God you had the foresight to use that special Bulletproof vest. You might have been dead if you hadn't.

Axl responded,"I got shot multiple times at a Cake Cream Concert and I wasn't wearing that special Bulletproof vest, so I wasn't taking any chances with my Mark Riley fight."

Fans and Axl chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes.

On the News, they played the 911 call that Axl made to the Honolulu Police Department and Anchors wondered if Axl was the true Mastermind all along, NOT Andy.
:oOh no. They wont leave  this alone.Last thing Your Fictional Axl & Cake Cream need is any media sticking their snouts in this.:(

Cake Cream and Axl all blushed knowingly.  The News also pointed out that Axl called Honolulu Police Department from Miami. They showed the surveillance video of Andy running out of his hotel room, looking scared, and surmised someone who was truly a Mastermind would have looked smug and confident, not scared.

Fans on Social Media asked if Axl was the true Mastermind.
Axl couldn't tell the truth, because that would mean that the general public would know that Andy really did steal 1.6 Billion from Cake Cream. Axl wanted to protect Andy. 
<_<Absolutely. This is now risky again. ..Thanks to the lame ass news 

Axl said,"Andy called me and told me that Mark Riley was trying to trick him into thinking he was me. Andy told me he lied to Mark and claimed he had stolen 1.6 Billion from Cake Cream. He told me he was going to get the hell out of that Hotel Room by the time Mark showed up.  I called the Honolulu Police Department and informed them that someone was impersonating me and wax going to show up at Andy's old hotel room.  The Cops  showed up to Andy's old hotel room and saw Mark banging on Andy's old hotel room aggressively like a madman and tased him and took him away.
:headbang:But ..we are not going out like that. Just look at how Your Fictional Axl handles this!

The Fans were like,"Okay, makes sense that Andy lured him to the room and then left because he felt that Mark was impersonating you, but you made the phone call that led the Cops to his old hotel room."

Axl said,"Yep, that's exactly what happened." 

The Fans and Axl chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes.
I^_^ for one, am glad that the fans are satisfied with Your Fictional Axl's  explanation.

Jimmy, Billy, Mike and James went to sleep. 
^_^Bloomin not surprised. It must be completely exhilarating , liberating, terrifying , draining. ...But where is...:O ???

Andy went up to Axl and said,"I'm truly sorry for stealing the 1.6 Billion from Cake Cream."
:book:There he is! ha!...he is still thinking over and over on what he did , seems so ?:shrugs:

Axl responded,"We all know that, Andy. We know about your guilty conscience."
:book:Love that response.For me that is well written. 

Andy asked,"Will you guys ever trust me again?"

Axl took a deep breath and responded,"We all love you." Andy noticed Axl didn't say,"We trust you."

Andy asked straight up,"Do you guys trust me?"

Axl responded,"We trust that you feel guilty after doing bad things."
 :shock:Bloody hell. spot on. i think anyway.

Andy nodded. Andy responded,"Do you still resent me for trying to sell you out for $5,000 when you were still a Fugitive?"

Axl responded,"You feel bad about it, that's what matters." 
^_^Brilliance :book:
Andy once again asked Axl if he still resented him for trying to sell him out for $5,000. He added,"We agreed to be more open with each other," and Axl and Cake Cream knew,"We agreed to be more open with each other," was spoken, that was a prompt for them to open up about what they were hiding from each other. 

Axl took a deep breath and responded,"Honestly, I do still  resent you.
:) ^_^Ah. Your wonderful Axl is making it known now .Yeah tell him Karice's Fictional Axl .

You really hurt me when you tried to sell me out for $5,000. It still hurts, because I love you like a Brother and can't believe you tried to give me over to the Cops for $5,000." 

"I'm really sorry for trying to sell you out for $5,000. I have deep regretful remorse for doing that. 

Axl responded,"I know you are sorry, and have deep regretful remorse for doing that, but you really shouldn't have attempted to do that in the first place."
^_^Exactly
Andy responded,"I know. It was an impulsive mistake that I still regret and have remorse  deeply to this day." 

Axl responded,"You know what your problem is, Andy? You're obsessed with money. You're willing to turn on your loved ones for it. You stole 1.6 Billion from Jimmy, James, Billy, and Mike, your Brothers who love you and trusted you with their phone passwords. You really hurt all of us when you did that. None of us would have stolen money from you." 

On top of that, you ran off into the ether after you won the roughly 700 million in order to not share any of it with us, even though we wouldn't have asked you for any of that roughly 700 million. We're all wealthy on our own and would have let you keep the entire 700 Million. You then only returned to steal 1.6 Billion from James, Jimmy, Mike and Billy and then ran off into the ether again. Ironically, you still had to give an extra 325 to the Lottery due to extra taxes." 
:book:Ah yeah ...true, especially when Andy's win became small and nothing eventually. hey  I am really glad they are speaking openly about this ..oh girl I want to write like this! bloody beyond brilliancy if u ask me mate  ..personally i think you have nailed the real one's psychological structure and shown that leadership in him. truly do.

Andy responded, "I gave back all the money I stole, plus extra."

Axl responded,"It's nice you gave back all the money you stole, plus extra, but you shouldn't have stolen that money in the first place!"
:shock:No truere words!
Andy responded,"I know."

Axl asked,"If I hadn't found out about you winning the Lottery by putting away the clothes for you and seeing the winning Lottery ticket in your drawer, would you have ever told us on your own that you won?" 

Andy looked at the ground and said,"I wouldn't have. I was planning to do the Press Conference in private  and not tell any of you I was the winner. " 
L:(ooked at the ground  struck a chord with me because thats what we do when feeing guilty 
Axl said,"I had a feeling that was your plan." He sounded disappointed, but not surprised. 
:wacko: I  can hear him karice ah 
Andy replied," It's quite the coincidence that you decided to fold laundry for me and put the clothes away for me that night when we all usually fold and put away our own clothes."

Axl responded,"Yep, it was just a coincidence."

Andy responded,"Axl, are you a Psychic?"
:book:Hmmm?
Axl was taken aback by Andy's question.
:D
Axl asked,"Why do you ask that?"

Andy said,"You predicted that Brandon Records was trying to scam us and they were shady, you predicted that Brandon Records was going to attempt to steal the money they had to give us for lying about us, you  predicted that Mark Riley was going to pull the gun on you in your MMA Ring fight, you just happened to fold laundry and put it away for me the day I won the Powerball Lottery, etc, you had the premonition that I was going to be in real big trouble when Mark pretended to be you and got me out of that Hotel before Mark could show up looking for me to rob me at gunpoint out of my debit cards and passwords, etc. 

Axl responded,"I'm not a Psychic. I'm just REALLY in tune with my intuition. And have a telepathic connection with you guys sometimes." 
:book:He is very sharp , precise and alert. no magic included

Andy added,"Thank you for saving me from Mark that day, you really saved my life."

Axl responded,"You're welcome." 

Andy responded,"I really do love you and Jimmy, James, Billy and Mike like Brothers."

Axl responded,"We know. We love you like Brothers too."  Andy smiled. 

Andy and Axl both begun to feel sleepy, so 
Axl  said. "Good talk . Let's just get some sleep, big brother," Axl said  light heartedly, referring to the fact that Andy was biologically older than Axl by a year. 

Andy smiled and Andy went to his room and went to sleep and Axl went to his room and slept next to Billy. 
:book::wub:Really impressive conversational piece  and ending to this chapter. Ended on a high after all the low down filthy sh1t the mad Mark Riley tried to pull....Plus Andy.
But Andy is loved , and that remorse i have noticed that  keeps biting him, will hopefully shape him into being a much stronger person.

:book::wub:Karice. I adore your art. Thanks a billion 

a1bde4c3ec714d549ad89bdfebd77ed1.jpg

3-s2.0-B9780123750006001646-f164-01-9780123750006.gif

intuition-quotes-albert-einstein.jpg

Edited by wendirosez
Hoping the imagery does your writing justice sweetie
  • GNFNR 1

Wendi, Andy is a very decent person when he doesn't let money control him . Andy makes impulsive decisions such as trying to sell out Axl for $5,000/$1,000, NO ONE ELSE in Cake Cream was okay with  Andy suggesting they sell out Axl for $5,000/$1,000 and were disgusted and shocked. When I wrote that Andy wanted to sell out Axl for $5,000/$1,000 I was thinking about the fact that they were hiding Axl, who was a Fugitive in  Billy's house, and Andy resented hiding Axl in Billy's house and thought that getting paid to get rid of their Fugitive would be ideal. Andy didn't think his plan through. Axl had already gotten them $15,000 each for just their Demo, and Andy wanted to sell him out for a mere $1,000. Sad. Andy also didn't think of the fact that they wouldn't make any extra money with their Manager in jail and about the fact that they would have been in trouble if they called the Cops on Axl for reward money. Although in unwritten paragraph, if Cake Cream did decide to sell out Axl for $1,000 each, I would have planned to have Cake Cream claim Axl broke into their house if they decided to turn him in for the money.

Andy felt bad about attempting to sell out Axl for $1,000/$5,000 reward money and told Billy this in private. Billy was like,"Sure you messed up by trying to sell out Axl, but at least you feel bad about it. " I decided to keep Andy's attempt to sell out Axl a secret between James, Jimmy, Mike, Andy and Billy, but I decided to have it come out when Jimmy was like,"Since we agreed to be more open with each other, Andy tried to sell out Axl for $1,000/5,000 when Axl was a Fugitive, but we all talked him out of it and Billy gave him $5,000 to not sell out Axl!" Andy was angry at Jimmy for telling Axl that, and Axl was hurt that Andy tried to sell him out. Andy and Axl made up, but Axl still resents him for attempting to sell him out. 

Andy stole 1.6 Billion from James, Jimmy, Mike, and Billy while they slept, but soon felt guilty about it and gave back the $1.6 Billion and extra, and even gave Axl 200 Million. He also felt bad about running off with the roughly 700 million after taxes so he wouldn't have to share with Cake Cream and Axl. After he came back to Cake Cream and Axl, the Lottery informed him he still owed an extra $325 Million in taxes, and he paid. Andy was worth about  3 Billion at one point after stealing the $1.6 Billion from Cake Cream, but soon felt bad about it, and gave back the 1.6 billion plus extra, and after the Lottery informed him he still owed 325 Million more in taxes and he paid it, he is now worth about 1 Billion. 

So, Andy does feel guilty after screwing over or attempting to screw over people for money.

• GNFNR 1

They got up the next day. Axl and Cake Cream decided they wanted to book another James L Knight Center Show today. They got ready for the day and ate. 

They put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and went to the James L Knight Center and Axl booked an Afternoon Show for Cake Cream for that day. Cake Cream did some sightseeing and ate some more and practiced. 

They went back to the James L Knight Center and 50,000 Fans showed up! They were all happy!"

The Show started behind bulletproof plexiglass barriers and the Show was really good.

During a break in the show, Fans asked Andy and Axl why Andy was so close to Axl at the last show. Axl responded,"Andy had taken a Xanax the night before the last show, so he was out of it. " Andy responded,"Yep, I was acting weird due to the Xanax. "

Fans asked why Andy was ONLY being close to Axl and not James, Jimmy, Mike or Billy. 

Axl and Andy both had looks of panics under their motorcycle helmets. How would they answer that?

Axl thought quickly and said,"Andy was close to me that day due to the same letter Alphabet thing. Both of our names start with the letter A, so Andy wanted to be close with the sole other A in the band, me. Andy backed up Axl. 

Fans questioned why Andy wasn't being close to Billy too since Billy was the next band member after the A's. They were like, The close  trio should have been Andy, Axl, Billy." 

Axl responded,"Andy wanted solely to be close to the other A in the band. If Billy was named Alex or Aaron, Andy would have been close to him too. 

Fans asked why Andy and Axl weren't together for at least two outings. They mentioned the time when Axl sat out the recent Show and when Andy didn't come with them to the bar recently.

Axl responded,"I just wanted to chill at home for a couple of hours by myself and let Cake Cream shine for that show."

Andy responded,"The day I didn't come to the bar with Axl, Billy, James, Jimmy and Mike, I also wanted to chill alone at home.

The Fans pointed out that now only Mike, Andy,  James, and Jimmy had a perfect Cake Cream attendance. They pointed out that Axl sat out two Cake Cream shows, James played AWFUL the first time Axl sat out a Cake Cream Show , (Cake Cream and Axl all blushed, knowing that Axl was pretending to be James the night Axl played AWFUL Guitar)  Billy sat out some shows due to being on the run, and was sent home early one show due to being sick. 

They also pointed out that Mike was the only one who didn't have ANY direct drama. Billy's house burned down and Billy went on the run after being an Arson Suspect, Billy got shot in his stomach, Billy was the intended gunshot victim at the first Cake Cream Show that gunshots were fired,  Axl was a Fugitive for Assault and property damage, Axl got shot multiple times protecting Billy, James and Jimmy had a major Feud over Jimmy's girlfriend who ended up falsely accusing them of Rape, Jimmy was arrested after a Cake Cream Show,  Mark Riley had a creepy obsession with both Andy and Mike, targeting them both, the only real drama Mike had was when the "Fan," showed up to a Cake Cream Show with a bomb to throw at all of Cake Cream and Axl. They pointed out that despite Mike being the Lead Singer, he was the one with the least trauma and attention. 

Cake Cream and Axl all thought,"And Andy trying to sell out Axl for $5,000/$1,000 and stealing 1.6 Billion from Cake Cream and abandoning Cake Cream and Axl temporarily over not wanting to share his Lottery Winnings. Cake Cream and Axl couldn't address the Andy problems in public nor with anyone else outside of Cake Cream and Axl. Andy did accidentally break this by telling Mark who was posing as Axl that he stole 1.6 Billion from Cake Cream and felt bad about it and wanted to make things right, but it was seen as public as an elaborate scheming lie  to lure Mark into being caught by Cops because Andy knew Mark was Impostering Axl.

Cake Cream and Axl responded to what the Fans said and the Fans were satisfied. The break was over and the Cake Cream Show continued. It was a really good Show and there was a lot of wild cheering. At the final sendoff, more wild cheering happened and the show was soon over.

Cake Cream and Axl went to Red Lobster and had a nice early dinner and paid and left and went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Karice said:

Wendi, Andy is a very decent person when he doesn't let money control him . Andy makes impulsive decisions such as trying to sell out Axl for $5,000/$1,000, NO ONE ELSE in Cake Cream was okay with  Andy suggesting they sell out Axl for $5,000/$1,000 and were disgusted and shocked. When I wrote that Andy wanted to sell out Axl for $5,000/$1,000 I was thinking about the fact that they were hiding Axl, who was a Fugitive in  Billy's house, and Andy resented hiding Axl in Billy's house and thought that getting paid to get rid of their Fugitive would be ideal. Andy didn't think his plan through. Axl had already gotten them $15,000 each for just their Demo, and Andy wanted to sell him out for a mere $1,000. Sad. Andy also didn't think of the fact that they wouldn't make any extra money with their Manager in jail and about the fact that they would have been in trouble if they called the Cops on Axl for reward money. Although in unwritten paragraph, if Cake Cream did decide to sell out Axl for $1,000 each, I would have planned to have Cake Cream claim Axl broke into their house if they decided to turn him in for the money.

Andy felt bad about attempting to sell out Axl for $1,000/$5,000 reward money and told Billy this in private. Billy was like,"Sure you messed up by trying to sell out Axl, but at least you feel bad about it. " I decided to keep Andy's attempt to sell out Axl a secret between James, Jimmy, Mike, Andy and Billy, but I decided to have it come out when Jimmy was like,"Since we agreed to be more open with each other, Andy tried to sell out Axl for $1,000/5,000 when Axl was a Fugitive, but we all talked him out of it and Billy gave him $5,000 to not sell out Axl!" Andy was angry at Jimmy for telling Axl that, and Axl was hurt that Andy tried to sell him out. Andy and Axl made up, but Axl still resents him for attempting to sell him out. 

Andy stole 1.6 Billion from James, Jimmy, Mike, and Billy while they slept, but soon felt guilty about it and gave back the $1.6 Billion and extra, and even gave Axl 200 Million. He also felt bad about running off with the roughly 700 million after taxes so he wouldn't have to share with Cake Cream and Axl. After he came back to Cake Cream and Axl, the Lottery informed him he still owed an extra $325 Million in taxes, and he paid. Andy was worth about  3 Billion at one point after stealing the $1.6 Billion from Cake Cream, but soon felt bad about it, and gave back the 1.6 billion plus extra, and after the Lottery informed him he still owed 325 Million more in taxes and he paid it, he is now worth about 1 Billion. 

So, Andy does feel guilty after screwing over or attempting to screw over people for money.

<_<Thing is with that is, like putting all money aside ,  the fact Andy McCall even thought about selling out Your Fictional Axl  rawrs me up, so i find him not very bright. I don't like him and i don't blame that Your Fictional Axl resents him. I actually am unsure about Andy afraid he might do it again. 

:book:Here's the epic thing though , I for one,  having heightened emotions whether good or bad , and feeling uncertain about Andy McCall's  actions , well, it shows just how much depth and insight your  character creations have. Very powerful , enjoyable realistic writing. I adore what you put them through. 

I'm reading bloody brilliance!:D

20 hours ago, Karice said:

Ah ... @Karice feeds us again ! haha Oh my goodness girl. You create so much wondrous worlds ,   i am so thrilled each time !

They got up the next day. Axl and Cake Cream decided they wanted to book another James L Knight Center Show today. They got ready for the day and ate. 

^_^Haha my lovely :book:^_^I googled that venues name and if i am not mistaken this place , it really exists.  I love the fact that you don't write just " they really fancied being on the stage again  so  Axl called up the venue " or "they got up and went out to do a show" or  just " they had another show today so they headed out to play at it ..."  do you know what i mean :D you give such scope and depth and decision here to the destination,  and it is perfect with the place being really real. I for one , really appreciate that.

They put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and went to the James L Knight Center and Axl booked an Afternoon Show for Cake Cream for that day. Cake Cream did some sightseeing and ate some more and practiced. 

They went back to the James L Knight Center and 50,000 Fans showed up! They were all happy!"

:headbang:Something about that line. It really uplifts  and as we know a few chapters back you mentioned that the venue cannot really  fit all those  but Karices Fictional J.L.K. Center can and will! :headbang: The picture i get, when i google the place , is cosy. I don't know but maybe the way it is  set out. It is very intimate.

The Show started behind bulletproof plexiglass barriers and the Show was really good.

:DHaha then my girl throws this in ! i love that. safety first always...always. and after the ...shootings/bomb situation and alllllllll the other situations, it is  a steadfast  idea. I love how you've given me so much to think about here.:wub:

During a break in the show, Fans asked Andy and Axl why Andy was so close to Axl at the last show. Axl responded,"Andy had taken a Xanax the night before the last show, so he was out of it. " Andy responded,"Yep, I was acting weird due to the Xanax. "

:book:Oh bugger. That question came like a bolt from the blue! as did the answer hahahahahaha  Cake Cream are too bloody  lucky that Your Fictional  Axl can think so quickly without breaking or going around the houses. 

Fans asked why Andy was ONLY being close to Axl and not James, Jimmy, Mike or Billy. 

Axl and Andy both had looks of panics under their motorcycle helmets. How would they answer that?

:shock: 

Axl thought quickly and said,"Andy was close to me that day due to the same letter Alphabet thing. Both of our names start with the letter A, so Andy wanted to be close with the sole other A in the band, me. Andy backed up Axl. 

:shock::wub:"due to the same letter Alphabet thing".Hahaha ! karice you amaze me every time . i fell off my fkn chair reading that. I love you girl haha. Well I adored how Your Fictional Axl  came up with a unique   reply at that precise moment, it is one way getting em off your Fictional Axls back i must say.:lol:

Fans questioned why Andy wasn't being close to Billy too since Billy was the next band member after the A's. They were like, The close  trio should have been Andy, Axl, Billy." 

:book:Oh sh!t. Yes the Bs.  Ohhhh how i love this artistry!

Axl responded,"Andy wanted solely to be close to the other A in the band. If Billy was named Alex or Aaron, Andy would have been close to him too. 

:book:Welp. They got their answer! ha

Fans asked why Andy and Axl weren't together for at least two outings. They mentioned the time when Axl sat out the recent Show and when Andy didn't come with them to the bar recently.

Axl responded,"I just wanted to chill at home for a couple of hours by myself and let Cake Cream shine for that show."

Andy responded,"The day I didn't come to the bar with Axl, Billy, James, Jimmy and Mike, I also wanted to chill alone at home.

^_^Ha i am glad Andy chimed in at last! 

The Fans pointed out that now only Mike, Andy,  James, and Jimmy had a perfect Cake Cream attendance. They pointed out that Axl sat out two Cake Cream shows, James played AWFUL the first time Axl sat out a Cake Cream Show , (Cake Cream and Axl all blushed, knowing that Axl was pretending to be James the night Axl played AWFUL Guitar)  Billy sat out some shows due to being on the run, and was sent home early one show due to being sick. 

They also pointed out that Mike was the only one who didn't have ANY direct drama. Billy's house burned down and Billy went on the run after being an Arson Suspect, Billy got shot in his stomach, Billy was the intended gunshot victim at the first Cake Cream Show that gunshots were fired,  Axl was a Fugitive for Assault and property damage, Axl got shot multiple times protecting Billy, James and Jimmy had a major Feud over Jimmy's girlfriend who ended up falsely accusing them of Rape, Jimmy was arrested after a Cake Cream Show,  Mark Riley had a creepy obsession with both Andy and Mike, targeting them both, the only real drama Mike had was when the "Fan," showed up to a Cake Cream Show with a bomb to throw at all of Cake Cream and Axl.

:book:Mm Gosh . how i wish i could write like this. Your style of flashbacks/reminders scattered throughout  are simply so unique . it is an honourable writing structure.  It is so precise. The fans of course remember all of this from top to tail,  and to hear it from them is amazing too. My god , i know i know  I say it all the time ~You're good. i like saying it cos it is true.:book::headbang: 

They pointed out that despite Mike being the Lead Singer, he was the one with the least trauma and attention. 

:book:This is a very clever twist to me. Yeah many are lead , on and off stage.  - I don't think there has ever been a front man who hasn't been a magnet for attention. Such an  impressive way of thinking this. 

Cake Cream and Axl all thought,"And Andy trying to sell out Axl for $5,000/$1,000 and stealing 1.6 Billion from Cake Cream and abandoning Cake Cream and Axl temporarily over not wanting to share his Lottery Winnings. Cake Cream and Axl couldn't address the Andy problems in public nor with anyone else outside of Cake Cream and Axl. Andy did accidentally break this by telling Mark who was posing as Axl that he stole 1.6 Billion from Cake Cream and felt bad about it and wanted to make things right, but it was seen as public as an elaborate scheming lie  to lure Mark into being caught by Cops because Andy knew Mark was Impostering Axl.

Cake Cream and Axl responded to what the Fans said and the Fans were satisfied. The break was over and the Cake Cream Show continued. It was a really good Show and there was a lot of wild cheering. At the final sendoff, more wild cheering happened and the show was soon over.

:shock: Absolutely lovely powerful imagery here.

Cake Cream and Axl went to Red Lobster and had a nice early dinner and paid and left and went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite.

:hug:Thank You once again sweetheart for updating us all.I for one, really appreciate it .

cb185c3264729f03639060d00d4e36c4.jpg

f6a60a129284d71bcd252ae6c8884cc9.jpg

3abb9681c169b282f76213e79abbf9b3.jpg

• Thanks 1

Hmm. I think I miscalculated how much Andy is currently worth. 🤔

He was worth about 700 Million before the Lottery win. He won roughly 700 Million after taxes, but the Lottery was like he owes 325 Million more in taxes, and he paid,  so at that point, he had roughly 1.45 Billion, but he felt bad about stealing 1.6 Billion from Cake Cream, so he gave the 1.6 Billion back, plus he gave an extra $400 Million combined to Cake Cream and gave Axl an extra $200 Million as "Sorry," money, so according to my new calculations, Andy is only worth about 475 Million. Ouch.(The Florida Lottery was REALLY supposed to just Zelle Andy 375 Million right off the bat,  but they accidentally Zelled him 700 Million, and then asked for 325 Million soon after after they realized their mistake)  I might have miscalculated however. 🤭If Andy had just left everybody's money alone, he would have had roughly 1 Billion,  75,000. 

Edited by Karice
  • GNFNR 1

Wendi, yep, the James L Knight Center is a real place, it's just that James L Knight Center only seats about 4,500 people, nowhere near the 50,000 People I claim show up to see Cake Cream !🤣🤭As you have seen from Google searches, the James L Knight Center seating is small and intimate, not huge like 50,000. 🤭🤣  

Every single time I write that 50,000 Cake Cream fans showed up to the James L Knight Center, I think to myself, "Girl, you know the James L Knight Center doesn't fit 50,000 Cake Cream Fans! " 🤭🤣

About the Andy thing, I chose to have Andy as my "Villain Character," where I make him nasty, but have a guilty conscience and regret and remorse. So a Villain who soon feels bad. And Andy DID help Axl  save Older Axl's life by willingly kissing Mark in order to get Mark to let his guard down and put down the gun so Axl could grab that gun while Andy and Mark were kissing. Andy really played Mark succinctly with that kiss! 🤭🤣 Although I didn't specifically write this, the plan Axl and Andy had was something like,"Andy: "Why don't I kiss Mark and you grab the gun  while he's distracted by our kiss? And then I walk away after the gun is in your hands and you can pull it on Mark instead?"  Axl:"That's a great idea, and that will save Older Axl's life! I'm in!" 

Edited by Karice
  • Thanks 1

The next day, they  got up and got ready for the day. 

Axl and Cake Cream went back to Red Lobster for an early meal. The Waitress was nice, warm,  sweet, cheerful, and friendly. They were eating and drinking. Melissa was also attending another Table where a man in a sharp looking business suit, and wearing a wearing a Rolex was ordering and eating and drinking a lot of expensive food and drinks. He was loudly speaking on the phone about closing multiple businesses deals and how wealthy he was. Axl's premonition was tingling in a bad way. He thought,"This guy's going to dine and dash on poor Melissa!" He told Cake Cream his feelings and they were skeptical.

They were like,"No way is he going to dine and dash. He's wealthy and wearing a sharp looking suit and has a Rolex! People who dine and dash are POOR and look like slobs! 

Axl shook his head and was like,"No, this guy is sketchy as hell!"

Cake Cream all wondered if Axl was right. They continued eating and drinking.

When Melissa came back to Cake Cream and Axl's table, Axl said to Melissa,"I don't trust that guy. He seems shady to me," Axl said, pointing . I'd keep a close eye on him if I were you." 

Melissa had doubts as he seemed very wealthy. Axl was like,"I just don't trust that guy." Melissa thanked Axl for trying to look out for her and Axl welcomed him. Melissa continued to be attentive to the wealthy diner. 

The wealthy diner was enjoying his meal and drinks. He asked Melissa for his check and she gave it to him. His bill came up to about $150. He wrote $100,000 tip on the check and gave her his credit card.

Melissa was ecstatic, but asked him if he was sure he wanted to give her a $100,000 tip. Axl's bad  premonition was REALLY screaming now. Mr. Wealthy told her he was sure and she deserved it.  She thanked him profusely and told him she'd be right back with his credit card. He nodded. Melissa left and went to run the Credit card. Mr. Wealthy ran for the door. 

Axl was right! 

Axl chased him down and held him in a headlock and dragged him back to his table. Mr. Wealthy was stunned as Axl refused to let him out of his grasp.

Melissa came back and informed him that his credit card was declined and noticed Axl had him in a headlock. Mr. Wealthy admitted the credit card was stolen and he was playing a cruel joke on poor Melissa.

Melissa cried and called her Manager. The Manager came over and the cruel trick was explained. Axl still had Mr. Wealthy in his headlock grasp. Mr. Wealthy admitted he didn't have any money on him or access to the $150  not the $100,000 tip.  The Manager called the Cops and Axl still had Mr. Wealthy in a headlock. The Cops came and the situation was explained. 

Axl finally let Mr. Wealthy out of the headlock, knowing the Cops would arrest Mr. Wealthy. They arrested Mr. Wealthy and took him away. Poor Melissa was played so badly. Axl felt bad for her and paid her $170 from his own wallet. She was grateful. 

He went back to his table and Cake Cream all talked about how accurate Axl's bad premonition turned out to be and called him a guardian angel and a Hero. He blushed shyly. They all finished their meals and all paid, Axl paying twice.  Melissa profusely thanked Axl for helping her out big time. Axl was like,"No problem. You deserved to be helped. You didn't deserve for that thief to try to scam you."

Axl thought that Melissa deserved the $100,000 Mr. Wealthy tricked her for. Axl told Cake Cream his thoughts and they agreed. Axl and Cake Cream all went  to Walgreens and bought a suitcase and then went to Ocean Bank and Axl made a withdrawal for $100,000, put it in a huge Manilla envelope and put it in a suitcase and went back to Red Lobster and gave Melissa the  manilla envelope full of $100,000 and told her, "This is for you! You truly deserve this!" Her eyes shown with pure gratefulness, thankfulness, and happiness when she opened the manilla envelope with $100,000 in it.

"Thank you, Axl!" Melissa said gratefully! She hugged him and he hugged her back. 

Axl felt happy about helping out Melissa. Cake Cream were all in happy awe about Axl helping her out so much.

Soon, Cake Cream and Axl went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and relaxed. 

Edited by Karice
  • Thanks 1

On 5/8/2023 at 11:53 AM, Karice said:

Hmm. I think I miscalculated how much Andy is currently worth. 🤔

He was worth about 700 Million before the Lottery win. He won roughly 700 Million after taxes, but the Lottery was like he owes 325 Million more in taxes, and he paid,  so at that point, he had roughly 1.45 Billion, but he felt bad about stealing 1.6 Billion from Cake Cream, so he gave the 1.6 Billion back, plus he gave an extra $400 Million combined to Cake Cream and gave Axl an extra $200 Million as "Sorry," money, so according to my new calculations, Andy is only worth about 475 Million. Ouch.(The Florida Lottery was REALLY supposed to just Zelle Andy 375 Million right off the bat,  but they accidentally Zelled him 700 Million, and then asked for 325 Million soon after after they realized their mistake)  I might have miscalculated however. 🤭If Andy had just left everybody's money alone, he would have had roughly 1 Billion,  75,000. 

:book: i for one, did not see this twist coming Karice, And it is fabulous really. See there is a strong moral to this right here. And i for one , love that. i love that . makes reading art worthwhile. And if  Andy McCall had not had big selfish  ideas n sticky fingers  he would not have got sucker punched because let's face it that must have been so gutting ...Tough titties Andy :ph34r: Don't we reep what we sow ?

0d186d9b77bc73afde56f16d3388ee1a.jpg

• GNFNR 1

On 5/8/2023 at 12:30 PM, Karice said:

Wendi, yep, the James L Knight Center is a real place, it's just that James L Knight Center only seats about 4,500 people, nowhere near the 50,000 People I claim show up to see Cake Cream !🤣🤭As you have seen from Google searches, the James L Knight Center seating is small and intimate, not huge like 50,000. 🤭🤣  

Every single time I write that 50,000 Cake Cream fans showed up to the James L Knight Center, I think to myself, "Girl, you know the James L Knight Center doesn't fit 50,000 Cake Cream Fans! " 🤭🤣

About the Andy thing, I chose to have Andy as my "Villain Character," where I make him nasty, but have a guilty conscience and regret and remorse. So a Villain who soon feels bad. And Andy DID help Axl  save Older Axl's life by willingly kissing Mark in order to get Mark to let his guard down and put down the gun so Axl could grab that gun while Andy and Mark were kissing. Andy really played Mark succinctly with that kiss! 🤭🤣 Although I didn't specifically write this, the plan Axl and Andy had was something like,"Andy: "Why don't I kiss Mark and you grab the gun  while he's distracted by our kiss? And then I walk away after the gun is in your hands and you can pull it on Mark instead?"  Axl:"That's a great idea, and that will save Older Axl's life! I'm in!" 

@Karice  That makes everything so guaranteed and even realer because there is a real  place to base everything around. And me coming from not America(Boo!) won't know where .... say , "just a venue " is . so i would have to place it in England. Wouldn't be realistic at all then would it ?  or ...i will pull out deer creek center and its not .... that is not the point is it ? so i for one , sweetie really do  appreciate the guidance there to make things really real as they can ever be. You know, for your international readers too. So thanks for that helping hand there. 

Yeah. well ... Andy did what he had to do after he did the shhh that he did and if he hadn't of done that then we would not be in that situation. so i am i for one, really am glad he wised up and helped get out of the sh1t instead of putting everyone in it , creating sh1t.  I will admit though Andy really did his work well when it came to the crunch ..  that was a slick gangster move there haha

i thought a spar might take shape...well, i did not know quite what may take shape !  Oh , but he was so clever at that precise and pinnacle point ,(not going to say he saved the day haha  BUT  ...together   just how he and Your Fictional  Axl worked out that right there and then. How i  LOVED it. so i do applaud him there.

The writing was absolutely thrilling. The whole leading up to it , omg girl and then ...it was so amazing. ..how you presented the  risk n situation  and the solution , to us all

I for one I never felt so many emotions in one sitting.  When  the part about punching out older Axl  i was so enraged haha i wanted to jump in the screen and knock Mark (and bloody Andy at that point!  ) out myself. i really  wanted to give it to him. You really did not skip anything . These names  and their traits and whims , their  background stories, and of course their pain. ah  well , they all felt so real. You are giving karice  , Blood , Sweat , tears, to us  here apposed to just the sweat that one tends to see always  posted over n over n over again  on whatthewhat whatyafkn kiddinme wot padd now. LOL

This chapter alone ,   It all  felt so ...like a perfect original moving picture. Your character building , and knowledge of it , is phenomenal. 

Really got me girl. Absolutely perfection fiction.

2e1125577fc436a4aa6e9552fc36935b.jpg

49fe8742e3f86a58ff3fdea4cc492745.jpg

Edited by wendirosez
adding image to express how much i love Karice's fierce style , her W.A.R Literature is an example 2 all writers & how she can without a doubt, turn blood into ink !
  • GNFNR 1

18 hours ago, Karice said:

:shock:Ah goodness She graces us with another wonderful chapter ....gosh i have not even got into commenting yet ...But with the last post especially , i just appreciate your style  @Karice . thank You for setting an example for feisty character creations,  and wonderful fictional worlds.:headbang:

The next day, they  got up and got ready for the day. 

Axl and Cake Cream went back to Red Lobster for an early meal. The Waitress was nice, warm,  sweet, cheerful, and friendly. They were eating and drinking. Melissa was also attending another Table where a man in a sharp looking business suit, and wearing a wearing a Rolex was ordering and eating and drinking a lot of expensive food and drinks. He was loudly speaking on the phone about closing multiple businesses deals and how wealthy he was. Axl's premonition was tingling in a bad way. He thought,"This guy's going to dine and dash on poor Melissa!" He told Cake Cream his feelings and they were skeptical.

O:DMG lady you  got me googling Dine and Dash ! Here is what I found haha 

*when customers order and consume their meal and then leave without paying. This form of theft is common in full service restaurants and is more prevalent than you might expect*

They were like,"No way is he going to dine and dash. He's wealthy and wearing a sharp looking suit and has a Rolex! People who dine and dash are POOR and look like slobs! 

:headbang:This is an  interesting phrase here to me because coming from Britain ...

Axl shook his head and was like,"No, this guy is sketchy as hell!"

:book:I can see this so very much. 

Cake Cream all wondered if Axl was right. They continued eating and drinking.

!!:facepalm:! ha! fair enough. They just want to eat here lol :lol:

When Melissa came back to Cake Cream and Axl's table, Axl said to Melissa,"I don't trust that guy. He seems shady to me," Axl said, pointing . I'd keep a close eye on him if I were you." 

:book:Such an appreciated piece of writing here.  just lovely.

Melissa had doubts as he seemed very wealthy. Axl was like,"I just don't trust that guy." Melissa thanked Axl for trying to look out for her and Axl welcomed him.

Melissa continued to be attentive to the wealthy diner. 

Well now missy :wacko: the one iin suits usually are the most criminal minded , authority and such.

The wealthy diner was enjoying his meal and drinks. He asked Melissa for his check and she gave it to him. His bill came up to about $150. He wrote $100,000 tip on the check and gave her his credit card.

:rolleyes:

Melissa was ecstatic, but asked him if he was sure he wanted to give her a $100,000 tip. Axl's bad  premonition was REALLY screaming now.

:wacko:Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  !! SO GOOD ...oh it is pretty tense here babe got me screaming too !!

:wacko:Oh  Your poor Fictional Axl  darling ,  It must be hell at times, not to mention  frustrating because he has a clue what peoples true intentions could be.  Melissa is being so lovely and gracious to this diner There is a  high chance she won't suspect !:shock:

Mr. Wealthy told her he was sure and she deserved it.  She thanked him profusely and told him she'd be right back with his credit card. He nodded. Melissa left and went to run the Credit card. Mr. Wealthy ran for the door. 

O:anger:h the f-

Axl was right! 

:DAGAIN!!!

^_^Ah loving this. The Mr Wealthy actions of being so mouthy and fake,  i suppose maybe irritated Your Fictional Axl because it absolutely is correct that he  can see through a person like that. i would say so on the real one too. I love that so much. So , we have two new names , Melissa and Mr Wealthy. love this.

Axl chased him down and held him in a headlock and dragged him back to his table. Mr. Wealthy was stunned as Axl refused to let him out of his grasp.

:wub:I want this as a film haha :book::headbang:ohhhhhhhh boy.:book::wow:

Melissa came back and informed him that his credit card was declined and noticed Axl had him in a headlock. Mr. Wealthy admitted the credit card was stolen and he was playing a cruel joke on poor Melissa.

The fker admits it ???? OOOOh that grip of Karice's Fictional Axl must be very tight around your neck Mr MF. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahah oh god. :wow:  

Melissa cried and called her Manager.

:no:Oh gosh ! ah ....poor lady :book:She must be feeling a severe surge of shock and a degree of fear here , :no:since she was really quite sure (and told Your Fictional Axl  yeah well , thanks for trying to look out but nah , :shrugs:that's okay since she doesn't think there is any reason to worry. :rolleyes:Look now !!! fs .....see how the tables turned (quite literally ) Karice's Fictional  Axl saved your behind lady! Just saying !  !:smiley-confused2:

The Manager came over and the cruel trick was explained.

Axl still had Mr. Wealthy in his headlock grasp. 

:unsure:Good. Choke it!

Mr. Wealthy admitted he didn't have any money on him or access to the $150  not the $100,000 tip.  The Manager called the Cops and Axl still had Mr. Wealthy in a headlock.

:headbang:Oh good. oh still ?  oh god - why do u do this to me lady ?! :Dhaha  Hotter than July here now :D

The Cops came and the situation was explained. 

^_^Your Fictional Axl is very worthy of praise. 

Axl finally let Mr. Wealthy out of the headlock, knowing the Cops would arrest Mr. Wealthy. They arrested Mr. Wealthy and took him away.

^_^Great work . Ah i  for one , am so glad that the diner d!ckhead learnt its lesson.

Poor Melissa was played so badly. Axl felt bad for her and paid her $170 from his own wallet. She was grateful. 

:oWhat

He went back to his table and Cake Cream all talked about how accurate Axl's bad premonition turned out to be and called him a guardian angel and a Hero.

^_^Your Fictional Axl  (and our beloved real one) is and has always been a stellar example of what heroic is. thats my fangurl talking inside but i know it is really true.

He blushed shyly.

^_^And this part here. It is a glorious image. He is a very humble soul as is our real one. 

They all finished their meals and all paid, Axl paying twice.  Melissa profusely thanked Axl for helping her out big time. Axl was like,"No problem. You deserved to be helped. You didn't deserve for that thief to try to scam you."

:no::headbang:So many scammers about ah  it is justice when they are caught. one by one. :headbang:

Axl thought that Melissa deserved the $100,000 Mr. Wealthy tricked her for. Axl told Cake Cream his thoughts and they agreed. Axl and Cake Cream all went  to Walgreens and bought a suitcase and then went to Ocean Bank and Axl made a withdrawal for $100,000, put it in a huge Manilla envelope and put it in a suitcase and went back to Red Lobster and gave Melissa the  manilla envelope full of $100,000 and told her, "This is for you! You truly deserve this!" Her eyes shown with pure gratefulness, thankfulness, and happiness when she opened the manilla envelope with $100,000 in it.

"Thank you, Axl!" Melissa said gratefully! She hugged him and he hugged her back. 

Axl felt happy about helping out Melissa. Cake Cream were all in happy awe about Axl helping her out so much.

Soon, Cake Cream and Axl went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and relaxed. 

:wub:What a perfectly crafted chapter. Ah I loved this karice, I am reeling from it actually. 

54e60b5e7af35beade12970ed35f1927.jpg

ad5020e6e39bdc212df135189c9a2411.jpg

9aa28c67b53b2b32b885db18514a3c76.jpg

Edited by wendirosez
  • GNFNR 1

🥰😀 Wendi, I wanted to write to write how I feel someone who DOESN'T have money but wants to appear wealthy would dress and speak, Mr. Wealthy is all like,"I'm so obscenely wealthy and closed lots of business deals, I'm a real hotshot!" Axl's premonition was tingling badly because Mr. Wealthy was just giving him a bad and sketchy vibe. He told Cake Cream and Melissa his bad feelings, but they had their doubts because Mr. Wealthy seemed, well, wealthy and like he wouldn't dine and dash A lot of people would have thought Mr. Wealthy was wealthy by his demeanor.. Mr. Wealthy planned to look extra wealthy by giving Melissa a fake tip of $100,000, on top of roughly $150 and by the time she realized the card declined, he would have left the restaurant. Axl knew he was going to pull something shady, so he chased him down, put him in a headlock and dragged him back to the table. 🤣 

Axl had a bad feeling because truly wealthy people don't brag loudly about how wealthy they are. For example, Cake Cream is the wealthiest band in the whole world, and Cake Cream doesn't act obnoxious as Mr. Wealthy was behaving. 🧐Axl is worth over 200 Million and he doesn't act obnoxious like Mr. Wealthy was acting. 🧐

Axl gave her the tip in CASH because he knew cash was the best way to give it to her.  😀 Melissa really did deserve to be helped out, as she's sweet, nice, attentive, good, warm, nice. 😀 

As I write this, I wonder if EVERYBODY should have given Melissa a $100,0000 tip. Axl, Billy, James, Jimmy, Mike and Andy all giving a combined $600,000 on top of their bills and tips would have been even better. 🤔 But maybe $600,000 tip on top of their bills and tips might have been overkill. 🤔 

• Thanks 1

The Red Lobster video from today went viral. Axl was shocked as there were no Fans filming the interaction. The Police had Body Cam and Red Lobster had surveillance. 

Axl was like,"I thought things only went viral from direct filming like when Fans film our performances. "

Cake Cream was like surveillance cameras and body cam go viral too.

Fans on YouTube were like,"That Dine and Dash jerk was a jerk, scamming a sweet waitress. Thank God Axl saved the day!"

On Social Media, a Fan said,"Axl, that headlock and dragging him back to the table you did to the Dine and Dasher was phenomenal and you really saved the day by doing that! 

Axl responded,"I wasn't going to let him get away with dining and dashing!"

The Fan responded,"Thank God you looked up at the right time to see him running for the door!"

Axl internally blushed, knowing he had a bad feeling about the Dine and Dasher before he ran. Axl thanked the Fan and he welcomed him. 

The Fan was  like,"You were speaking to the Waitress and pointing at him even before he ran. Did you know he was going to dine and dash?"

Axl responded," I didn't KNOW he was going to dine and dash, I just had a bad feeling about him." 

The Fan responded, "Do you think the Waitress should have forced him to sit at his table until the credit card was approved?"

Axl responded,"The Waitress can't force someone to stay at their table. She did her job correctly by taking his credit card and running it. He was the jerk for giving her a stolen credit card and running for the door. 

The Fan  asked "Why did you give The Waitress $100,000 on top of the $170 and paying your own bill and tip? Most People would have just paid their own bill and tip. 

Axl responded, "Because it was the right things to do. The Waitress didn't deserve to get scammed. She's sweet, nice, kind,cheerful, friendly, and attentive.

The Fan responded,"Makes sense."  Axl and the Fan chatted and then said their goodbyes. 

Cake Cream and Axl hung out at the Luxurious Penthouse Suite, watching TV and chilling.

They watched the News and it was said that Mr. Wealthy wanted to sue Axl for Assault and Kidnapping! Oh no!

Axl said out loud,"Oh no!" Cake Cream were all like,"He doesn't have a leg to stand on. He stole a credit card and then  tried to commit Grand Larceny and you stopped it! 

Axl hoped Cake Cream was right. 

The News Anchors asked a  random Person if  Axl committed Assault and Kidnapping and the Person was like,"All Axl did was restrain a Criminal. Axl didn't punch the guy or anything like that. He just put him in a headlock and drag him back to the table. The Dine and Dasher had it coming, trying to get a Sweet Server in trouble! I'm a Waiter myself and would want someone trying to get me into trouble to do what Axl did! "

The News soon said that Mr. Wealthy faced charges of Grand Larceny and Credit Card Theft and didn't think Axl had anything to worry about.

Axl and Cake Cream all breathed sighs of relief.

Axl and Cake Cream soon went to bed. 

The next day, they got up and ate and got ready for the day.

On Social Media, a bunch of Fans in Mero,  Mainos in Asia wanted to see Cake Cream perform soon. Cake Cream and Axl wanted to oblige their Mainos Fans, so Axl called the Bredang Stadium in Mero, Mainos and booked Cake Cream for tomorrow. Cake Cream and Axl practiced, and then packed their bags for Mainos. They put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and left and took a LYFT to Miami International Airport and made a last minute booking for Mero, Mainos. They had a luxurious first class experience to Mero,  Mainos. At the Mero, Mainos airport, Billy's luggage beeped and it was found that Billy had Cocaine and Subutex in his luggage! Oh no!

The Customs started to detain Billy, and Axl didn't want Billy to be imprisoned in Mero, Mainos, so he quickly said,"The Cocaine's mine, I must have accidentally packed it in Billy's suitcase instead of mine! Billy didn't want Axl to be imprisoned either and said,"No, the Cocaine's really  mine!

James said,"No, the Cocaine's really  mine!" Andy said,"No, the Cocaine's really mine!" Mike said,"No, the Cocaine's really mine!" Jimmy said,"No, the Cocaine's really mine!"

Billy was touched that Axl, Jimmy, James Mike and Andy were all willing to claim his Cocaine was theirs. 

Axl repeated, "No, the Cocaine's really mine." He added," Guys, do the Bredang Show and have a great time. Do a great show.  Thank you guys for all trying to take the blame for me, but I've gotta take my consequences." Telepathically he told Cake Cream to let him take the blame. They understood him telepathically.

Billy hugged Axl and Axl hugged him back. Jimmy, James, Billy, Mike and Andy all told Axl they would have a good time at the Bredang Show and be thinking of him. 

The Police were called. The Police came and the situation was explained. Axl begged the Cops to arrest him in private, not in front of a bunch of Passengers.

The Cops agreed and Axl said his goodbyes to Cake Cream and they said it back. Axl walked purposely to a  secluded place  with his head held high and looking strong, proud, and in control with  the Cops behind him, looking like they were his Bodyguards and not like they were about to arrest him. Fans saw him on his walk to the secluded place and Axl said,"It's nice to have Police Escorts!" 

The Fans asked him if he was being arrested and Axl said,"If I were being arrested, I'd be in handcuffs, and I'm not in handcuffs, so, no. "The Fans nodded  and filmed  Axl walking with Police closely behind him.  Axl looked like the Police were his Bodyguards. Axl was grateful the Cops looked like his Bodyguards. 

Axl reached the secluded place and the Cops arrested him in private. He was put in a Cop car and taken to the Mero Police Station.

He was strip searched, his fingerprints taken, his Mugshot taken, his records searched and his Bail was two Million Mainos dollars which translated to about $100,000 USD. He paid his Bail and  was told he needed to go to Court tomorrow. He signed paperwork stating he would be in Court tomorrow. 

He was able to leave. He took a taxi to the Bredang Stadium and was only about an hour late. Cake Cream were all happy to see him. Axl was happy too.  The Fans were happy to see Axl too. The Show was really good and was over in about another hour and the final sendoff happened to wild cheering.

After the show, Axl and Cake Cream did some sightseeing and ate. Axl explained that he has a court date for tomorrow and Cake Cream all told them they would accompany him and support him. Axl blushed at the support of his Brothers and Boyfriend. 

Billy shyly told him he had  Cocaine relapses and Axl looked at him knowingly and said,"I know. I didn't want you to go to jail, so I covered for you. Billy shyly thanked him and Axl welcomed him. Billy also thanked James, Jimmy, Mike and Andy for also covering for him and they all welcomed him. 

They went to a hotel and made a last minute booking. They chilled and soon fell asleep.

Edited by Karice
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Karice said:

^_^Ah honey bunny! :o:headbang::hug: another chapter you have given us.  Wow  @Karice Your creativity flow never, ever stops. I for one , am so grateful. Thanks ever so.

The Red Lobster video from today went viral.

Word (imagery) get round like lightning these dayz

Axl was shocked as there were no Fans filming the interaction.

:wub:i love how you have kept to the fact that he , Your Fictional Axl comes from nineteen eighty seven  and it has to be praised  Karice  that Your Fictional Axl 's mindset is so 1987.   I might edit this comment but im impressed with the realistic , importance you create and commit to.^_^

The Police had Body Cam and Red Lobster had surveillance. 

^_^Right. this . thank you for remembering/including  the society change.

Axl was like,"I thought things only went viral from direct filming like when Fans film our performances. "
Yeah...this ,  this is extremely powerful to give all your lovely people here life. You have included so much detail here and exactly , you have kept his mindset true to the story. 

Cake Cream was like surveillance cameras and body cam go viral too.
I:book: love so much when his brothers educate him too , just  with the "future".  

Fans on YouTube were like,"That Dine and Dash jerk was a jerk, scamming a sweet waitress. Thank God Axl saved the day!"
:headbang:100 per cent darlin  I can picture all the lovely & very well deserved comments left for him and Cake Cream.

On Social Media, a Fan said,"Axl, that headlock and dragging him back to the table you did to the Dine and Dasher was phenomenal and you really saved the day by doing that! 

Axl responded,"I wasn't going to let him get away with dining and dashing!"
:hug:Haha OMG girl. I don't know how you make him so realistic i love that you can though. I for one , would think our real one will actually answer that question this way. Well done. Thank You.

:shrugs:This is most certainly  below your writing capabilities, since i very much doubt you turn to tool/ help books to write ,  but there is one book which i like , i thnk titled  The Five-Minute Writer: Exercise and inspiration in creative writing in five minutes a day by - Margret Geraghty and there is an exercise( fun thing to do really ) where she interviews her characters. Gets to meet them ,  ask  them to empty their pockets and talk about the stuff they might have on them if anything and just round character building . and you do this with ease,  every time, I love when one of Your Fictional Axls's fan sort of interviews him. 
and i am in awe on how you make it real every time.

The Fan responded,"Thank God you looked up at the right time to see him running for the door!"

Axl internally blushed, knowing he had a bad feeling about the Dine and Dasher before he ran. Axl thanked the Fan and he welcomed him. 
:book:Just also love the innerfeelings  you give him too.  So, not only you portray his initial  feelings  emotions so well , You can explore n show us his inner too . all so impressive karice. :D 

The Fan was  like,"You were speaking to the Waitress and pointing at him even before he ran. Did you know he was going to dine and dash?"
Haha the fan feels he is magicial too haha 
Axl responded," I didn't KNOW he was going to dine and dash, I just had a bad feeling about him." 

The Fan responded, "Do you think the Waitress should have forced him to sit at his table until the credit card was approved?"

Axl responded,"The Waitress can't force someone to stay at their table. She did her job correctly by taking his credit card and running it. He was the jerk for giving her a stolen credit card and running for the door. 
:D This flows so naturally i really value the conversation parts especially.

The Fan  asked "Why did you give The Waitress $100,000 on top of the $170 and paying your own bill and tip? Most People would have just paid their own bill and tip. 

Axl responded, "Because it was the right things to do.
:book:. This line right here.  Absolutely love Your Fictional Axl's morals and beliefs of what i have  , i for one, have seen so far.  

The Waitress didn't deserve to get scammed. She's sweet, nice, kind,cheerful, friendly, and attentive.
:book:My goodness Karice  Your Fictional Axl is a story book hero to me.  as is  the real.  The fact you wrote him as how i perceive our real one 2 be, that  he can see she is attentive ,  thrills me beyond comparison, ....yeah i adore that. i really appreciate this guy. Yours is a grand complement to the real one , and the real one , has always been a very honourable gentleman. 

The Fan responded,"Makes sense."  Axl and the Fan chatted and then said their goodbyes. 
:headbang::book:Lucky fan to spend some time with Your Fictional Axl 
Cake Cream and Axl hung out at the Luxurious Penthouse Suite, watching TV and chilling.

They watched the News and it was said that Mr. Wealthy wanted to sue Axl for Assault and Kidnapping! Oh no!
:o He better not even try ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111111111 the fucking cunt sorry  oooh daggers out for Mr Fucking Wealthy now. go back in your hole !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!a$$holi0!!!!!!!!!:ph34r::anger:

Axl said out loud,"Oh no!" Cake Cream were all like,"He doesn't have a leg to stand on. He stole a credit card and then  tried to commit Grand Larceny and you stopped it! 

Axl hoped Cake Cream was right. 
..:wacko:...............
The News Anchors asked a  random Person if  Axl committed Assault and Kidnapping and the Person was like,"All Axl did was restrain a Criminal. Axl didn't punch the guy or anything like that. He just put him in a headlock and drag him back to the table. The Dine and Dasher had it coming, trying to get a Sweet Server in trouble! I'm a Waiter myself and would want someone trying to get me into trouble to do what Axl did! "
:book:
The News soon said that Mr. Wealthy faced charges of Grand Larceny and Credit Card Theft and didn't think Axl had anything to worry about.
:book: .................
Axl and Cake Cream all breathed sighs of relief.

Axl and Cake Cream soon went to bed. 

:book:I will edit ...this ending here and the next part has thrown me darling ill deff edit. 

The next day, they got up and ate and got ready for the day.

On Social Media, a bunch of Fans in Mero,  Mainos in Asia wanted to see Cake Cream perform soon.

Cake Cream and Axl wanted to oblige their Mainos Fans, so Axl called the Bredang Stadium in Mero, Mainos and booked Cake Cream for tomorrow.
:mellow:This line here is extremely touching.  precious.  Axl genuinely cares for us and he is one of the very few that do. i reckon so anyway and mmm it is a deep line.

Cake Cream and Axl practiced, and then packed their bags for Mainos. They put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and left and took a LYFT to Miami International Airport and made a last minute booking for Mero, Mainos. They had a luxurious first class experience to Mero,  Mainos. At the Mero, Mainos airport, Billy's luggage beeped and it was found that Billy had Cocaine and Subutex in his luggage! Oh no!
:oOh my dizzy days :blink:  this part really got me karice  it hit me like a motherfucking truck, all of  this part. 

The Customs started to detain Billy, and Axl didn't want Billy to be imprisoned in Mero, Mainos, so he quickly said,"The Cocaine's mine, I must have accidentally packed it in Billy's suitcase instead of mine! Billy didn't want Axl to be imprisoned either and said,"No, the Cocaine's really  mine!
:oDID NOT SEE THIS COMING :wacko:

James said,"No, the Cocaine's really  mine!" Andy said,"No, the Cocaine's really mine!" Mike said,"No, the Cocaine's really mine!" Jimmy said,"No, the Cocaine's really mine!"
:D I can hear them! Andy "confessed" BEFORE Mike but mike spoke up ~before  Jimmy . nicely written.

Billy was touched that Axl, Jimmy, James Mike and Andy were all willing to claim his Cocaine was his. 
:book:Yes i bet he was.  Yes it is a very moving , scene ...this whole part. 

Axl repeated, "No, the Cocaine's really mine."
:wacko:Your Fictional Axl got me hard in the chest , when he stated that it was actually his. So willing to take the blow for the man he loves, i truly love your guy babe.

He added," Guys, do the Bredang Show and have a great time. Do a great show.  Thank you guys for all trying to take the blame for me, but I've gotta take my consequences."
:wacko:Mmm You lady , had me in tears. ...

Telepathically he told Cake Cream to let him take the blame. They understood him telepathically.
:book:& this part too.  i have been thinking about this and it is a very key part of the story.I adore how you write honey !

Billy hugged Axl and Axl hugged him back.
^_^Billy has a beyond wonderful partner there. 

Jimmy, James, Billy, Mike and Andy all told Axl they would have a good time at the Bredang Show and be thinking of him. 
:book:All of this scene really got me. 

The Police were called. The Police came and the situation was explained. Axl begged the Cops to arrest him in private, not in front of a bunch of Passengers.
:book: I really feel blessed to be reading such quality literature here. I had to take a break since it was written so real.
Ah yeah ...babe , I  think you have truly nailed his bravery and commitment to Billy here.  I think this is utterly beautiful.

The Cops agreed and Axl said his goodbyes to Cake Cream and they said it back. Axl walked purposely to a  secluded place  with his head held high and looking strong, proud, and in control with  the Cops behind him, looking like they were his Bodyguards and not like they were about to arrest him. Fans saw him on his walk to the secluded place and Axl said,"It's nice to have Police Escorts!" 

:o & here. :book:^_^I love beyond love this.  The line ~" Axl walked purposely to a  secluded place  with his head held high and looking strong, proud, and in control with the Cops behind him , "~ "  GOSH LOVE IT .LOVE IT . I  LOVE IT !!!  I just think you have nailed Axl  whole persona here.  Very convincing and very realistic to me. 

The Fans asked him if he was being arrested and Axl said,"If I were being arrested, I'd be in handcuffs, and I'm not in handcuffs, so, no. "The Fans nodded  and filmed  Axl walking with Police closely behind him.  Axl looked like the Police were his Bodyguards. Axl was grateful the Cops looked like his Bodyguards. 

& also here.:headbang:He is so brave I can hear him and see him say it. .....i  ^_^:book: love this.

Axl reached the secluded place and the Cops arrested him in private. He was put in a Cop car and taken to the Mero Police Station.

:blink: I  dont know ....the way  you write it ...this:no: , ....:/:scared::blink::blink:. It feels so haunting  this part !!! and i think it is because of the "Cops arrested him in private " ...totally caught up in the feeling of his solidarity in this. You write it so that the reader can really feel Your wonderful Fictional  Axl's trail and tribulations here.  Sometimes you just use one words to get feelings across. not sure how you do it , I love  it  though , Cause it is  impressive.  ah ...................................:book::wow:Really fucking powerful writing karice. :blink::shock::blink:
One where it  makes the chills rain down. :nervous:

He was strip searched, his fingerprints taken, his Mugshot taken, his records searched and his Bail was two Million Mainos dollars which translated to about $100,000 USD. He was told he needed to go to Court tomorrow. He signed paperwork stating he would be in Court tomorrow. 

:scared:Mmm  wow  um.....this was cut throat here  ~will edit because it gets me.   I feel physically sick reading this and how he takes it just one inconvenience after another. really hard hitting writing . Stirring emotions . Oh ,lady you do go for the jugular (which i relish)

He was able to leave.
:wacko::wub::no::scared::wow:

He took a taxi to the Bredang Stadium and was only about an hour late. Cake Cream were all happy to see him. Axl was happy too.  The Fans were happy to see Axl too. The Show was really good and was over in about another hour and the final sendoff happened to wild cheering.
:wacko::mellow: Oh... So , so , sOooo0o0o0o0oo00o0000000ooooooo0o0o0o00o)O)O)O)O)O)O)ooo many emotions.
After the show, Axl and Cake Cream did some sightseeing and ate. Axl explained that he has a court date for tomorrow and Cake Cream all told them they would accompany him and support him. Axl blushed at the support of his Brothers and Boyfriend. 
:book::wub:Beyond beautiful writing here lovely.!!!!!! I LOVE IT wanna buy it in a BOOK  :headbang: Really mean it. really do.:book:

Billy shyly told him he had a Cocaine relapse and Axl looked at him knowingly and said,"I know. I didn't want you to go to jail, so I covered for you.
:shock:Mmm You gave me i , for one so many feels today . with your beautiful writing.

Billy shyly thanked him and Axl welcomed him.
^_^that rhythm . 
Billy also thanked James, Jimmy, Mike and Andy for also covering for him and they all welcomed him. 
:wub::book:Babe you are tugging my heart strings today 
They went to a hotel and made a last minute booking. They chilled and soon fell asleep.

:D What can i say?  Thank You . :D ..thank you for quality..... My lovely, It is to be said ,  you are the  best writer i have ever read.

d142bad1430adc405e99058637941f37.jpg

38151240e20fca22c25784d298ba07c4.jpg

41a33c6935b3534eec0a988f7cbbc0d5.jpg

d2c8af8a498e141d949166c2fa8b338b.jpg

8384667ff3f78002141b7efc1619a829.jpg

Edited by wendirosez
Best writer . !
  • GNFNR 1

The next day they got up and got ready for the day.

Cake Cream changed their minds and decided they wanted to chill in the Luxurious Penthouse Suite, not in Court. 

Axl looked at all of Cake Cream deeply and intently and said,"I'd love it if you guys would support me at Court today. I need you guys in my court hearing." He particularly looked at Billy intently, since he was covering for Billy. Billy blushed. 

All of Cake Cream REALLY didn't want to go to Court today, but they knew Axl needed their support. 

They reluctantly agreed to go support him in his court case. He smiled. They all ate and then left and went to the courthouse. They were processed and it was time for Axl's Court hearing.

Axl's charges were for possession of Cocaine. The Prosecutor told Axl he faced up to 5 years behind bars. Axl asked how he pleaded. Axl looked deeply at Billy and then looked at the Prosecutor and said,"Guilty." 

"Noooooo!" Billy cried emotionally. He couldn't believe Axl was willing to be behind bars for up to 5 years over Billy's Cocaine. 

Billy begun to go to Axl, but Axl calmly told Billy,"Billy, as your Lawyer, I'm going to have to ask you to sit back down. You don't want to be held in contempt of court." 

Billy sat back down. All of Cake Cream said they didn't want Axl behind bars for up to 5 years. Axl thanked them. 

The Prosecutor ran Axl's fingerprints and discovered that Axl's fingerprints weren't on the Cocaine. The Judge said that Axl's guilty plea was  invalid since his fingerprints weren't on the Cocaine. 

All of Cake Cream begged the Judge to just let Axl leave with no prison time since his fingerprints weren't on the Cocaine and his guilty plea was invalid. 

The Judge said,"The only way Axl can leave with no prison time is if someone confesses to being the one who smuggled the Cocaine. 

Billy's stomach turned into knots. He knew he was the Cocaine Addict and smuggler. 

Axl said,"I'm going to need you all to plead the fifth."

Everyone in Cake Cream pleaded the fifth. Axl was happy they all listened to him and did exactly what he told them to do. 

The Judge said,"Since no one wants to confess to being the Cocaine smuggler, all of you are banned from ever coming to Mero, Mainos ever again." You are allowed to get your personal items and are then permanently banned from Mero, Mainos 

Cake Cream and Axl read, understood,agreed and signed paperwork that stated they were banned from Mero, Mainos. They left the Courthouse and went back to their hotel, packed up and left and went to Mainos International Airport and made a last minute booking for Miami International Airport. They had a luxurious first class experience, flying to Miami International Airport. They then took a LYFT back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and chilled. Axl was glad Cake Cream supported him in the Mero, Mainos court case.  They soon went to sleep.

Edited by Karice
  • GNFNR 1

3 hours ago, Karice said:

:lol:Oh, Girl ! Another wonderful added chapter here. Thank You very much.  i'm crying because you really gave it to us on  the last other two chapters. personally in my opinion.

The next day they got up and got ready for the day.

Cake Cream changed their minds and decided they wanted to chill in the Luxurious Penthouse Suite, not in Court. 

:blink:They what pardon me they better bloody get their arses out  of that luxurious bed and go support their brother for goodness sake what am i reading karice lordy , lordy  lol

Axl looked at all of Cake Cream deeply and intently and said,"I'd love it if you guys would support me at Court today. I need you guys in my court hearing."

:book:Absolutely off they go. Come on boys get up fuck sake

He particularly looked at Billy intently, since he was covering for Billy.

:headbang: Billy he needs you. he needs you guy,  need an answer on that please.....tugging my <3 strings these latest chapters today.

Billy blushed. 

^_^Aw bless his heart. i love how you include this. just the smallest details make the biggest difference within  creative writing. Bringing our world and their world closer to our world!!  does that make sense ? anyway , well, when two worlds collide! 

All of Cake Cream REALLY didn't want to go to Court today, but they knew Axl needed their support. 

^_^Absolutely he does. They must support their brother.     :wub:   Billy , Axl is doing this out of love and protection for you. He is taking your beating . isn't he ? lol at me "talking" to your characters karice, thing is ...just feels so mmm mutiplayer, so real . game. film , book.  all the creatives! ....which i , for one appreciate. 

They reluctantly agreed to go support him in his court case!!!

I:wub: love this because it shows the strongest of stand for Your Fictional Axl.

He smiled.

^_^Just simply put here.  but expressed so well.

They all ate and then left and went to the courthouse. They were processed and it was time for Axl's Court hearing.

Axl's charges were for possession of Cocaine. The Prosecutor told Axl he faced up to 5 years behind bars.

:scared:Yeah...no 

Axl asked how he pleaded. Axl looked deeply at Billy and then looked at the Prosecutor and said,"Guilty." 

:wacko::huh::vomit::wow::scared::no::no::scared::( Words ..cannot express here. So i hope emojis do.

"Noooooo!" Billy cried emotionally.

:wacko::nervous::scared::max:

He couldn't believe Axl was willing to be behind bars for up to 5 years over Billy's Cocaine. 

:no:Exactly.  ah  But he loves you and mmmm this is a spiky part indeed. :shock::shock::cry:

Billy begun to go to Axl,

:(:wacko::scared::scared: :( 

but Axl calmly told Billy,"Billy, as your Lawyer, I'm going to have to ask you to sit back down. You don't want to be held in contempt of court." 

:wacko:This is .............harrowing. 

Billy sat back down.

:(Oh god  ....:cry: gonna be thinking about this chapter honey long after the laptop iz closed. 

All of Cake Cream said they didn't want Axl behind bars for up to 5 years.

I:o I  feel so many emotions when i read your artistry.:shock:

Axl thanked them. 

I:book::wacko: hate the images here. :cry:Lady has me sweating here :cry:and it is not the heat. ~:(

The Prosecutor ran Axl's fingerprints and discovered that Axl's fingerprints weren't on the Cocaine.

:o:o:o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT hold on a fkn minuet ???????????:D:wub::headbang:?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:blink:???????????????:cry:????????????????:wacko:?????:book:???:o????:o??????????:max::wow::lol::mellow:????????????????????????:o?????????????????:o????!!!!!!!!!:wacko:!!!!!!!:vomit:

The Judge said that Axl's guilty plea was  invalid since his fingerprints weren't on the Cocaine. 

:o:shock:Oh what now ? fuck fuck...oh f me! so many ......emotions ...it is like the best roller-coaster.!:lol:

All of Cake Cream begged the Judge to just let Axl leave with no prison time since his fingerprints weren't on the Cocaine and his guilty plea was invalid. 

:shock::o

The Judge said,"The only way Axl can leave with no prison time is if someone confesses to being the one who smuggled the Cocaine. 

Billy's stomach turned into knots. He knew he was the Cocaine Addict and smuggler. 

:(Fucking GUTTED here babe ....Axl in court here , now who will plead?? top of all that Billy has RELAPSED..i am not that strong to read on, am i ?.....:smiley-confused2:

Axl said,"I'm going to need you all to plead the fifth."

:oOh girl. This is intense beyond belief.  

Everyone in Cake Cream pleaded the fifth. Axl was happy they all listened to him and did exactly what he told them to do. 

:book:This made me tearful ngl

The Judge said,"Since no one wants to confess to being the Cocaine smuggler, all of you are banned from ever coming to Mero, Mainos ever again." You are allowed to get your personal items and are then permanently banned from Mero, Mainos 

o:shock: O good  god i have to come down from this. emotions are in a heightened state !!

Cake Cream and Axl read, understood,agreed and signed paperwork that stated they were banned from Mero, Mainos. They left the Courthouse and went back to their hotel, packed up and left and went to Mainos International Airport and made a last minute booking for Miami International Airport. They had a luxurious first class experience, flying to Miami International Airport. They then took a LYFT back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and chilled. Axl was glad Cake Cream supported him in the Mero, Mainos court case. 

They soon went to sleep.

I:wow: am not surprised. They  must be knackered ! Especially Axl & Billy. for goodness sake. Well. that was a bloody close one wasn't it. 

wrting is amazing 

Karice ....................... i just love when you write  ~will add  im jacked right now im sorry girl  :D 

3e994bbebada89599e4de6623195dc4f.jpg

26b3e7c72578fa6a824c2fee72304e86.jpg

8dae91d2294b29df56fb836b09c9ed37.jpg

1a00ee82201f08f6067d0fedf264c2c2.jpg

• GNFNR 1