Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream showing up in 2022! :D Fan Fiction Story! :D

Karice

During the recess, they ate a late breakfast, used the bathroom, Billy and Axl talked more, looked at their cellphones, Mike, Jimmy, James, and Andy also supported Billy more. Soon, the recess was over and Court was back in Session.

The Prosecutor asked Jimmy, James, Andy, and Mike if they wanted to press charges against Billy for their house burning down. Billy and Axl didn't even think of the  possibility that Andy, Mike, James and Jimmy could press charges against Billy for their house burning down. 

James, Andy, Mike and Jimmy all knew that pressing charges against Billy for their house burning down would most likely mean that Billy would be behind bars. They also took into consideration that this was BILLY'S house that burned down, the one that Billy let them live in rent free. Also, if the rest of Cream Rose pressed charges against Billy, Axl would have to be doing double Lawyer duty, he'd have to be Billy's Lawyer and their Lawyer against each other at the same time. So awkward. Also, Billy set the house on fire by accident, not on purpose.

Axl and Billy begged James, Jimmy, Mike, and Andy to not press charges against Billy telepathetically.

James, Andy Mike and Jimmy  all said they didn't wish to press charges against Billy.

Axl and Billy breathed sighs of relief and were grateful. 

The Prosecutor asked James, Jimmy, Mike and Andy to come to the stand and speak about Billy.

Axl was confident that James, Andy, Jimmy, and Mike would help Billy's case, not harm his case. He allowed James, Jimmy, Andy, and Mike to go on the stand 

The Prosecutor asked all of them what kind of person Billy was.

James, Jimmy, Andy, and Mike were all like,"Billy is sweet, kind, caring, loving, and loveable."

The Prosecutor said,"And he's also the reason your house is burned down. He can't be all those good things when it's his fault your house got burned." James, Jimmy, Andy, and Mike stayed silent, but all looked uncomfortable. 

Axl immediately said,"Objection! The Prosecutor is trying to purposely make Mr. Parks look bad."

The Judge said,"Objection overruled. I'm sure the Court would love to hear James, Jimmy, Mike and Andy's response to Billy causing their house to burn down!"

Axl responded,"Objection to YOU, your Honor for insinuating that Mr. Parks burned down the house when it hasn't been proven that Mr. Parks caused the fire in the first place! All Mr. Parks said was that he was asleep when the house caught on fire. " 

The Judge said,"Objection sustained."

The Prosecutor brought out the burned pizza as evidence, the picture of the oven being on when the house burned,  and brought out Billy's fingerprints that were taken at the booking.

He showed the Court that the fingerprints on the pizza and Billy's fingerprints matched perfectly. The Prosecutor also showed the surveillance that showed that Billy came to the movie theaters hours after Cream Rose originally arrived. Billy's face blanched.

Axl said,"Once again, my Client, Mr Parks said he was SLEEPING when the house caught on fire. Of course he'd show up late to the movies due to his SLEEPING." Axl purposely didn't mention the oven being on when the house caught on fire.

The Prosecutor questioned,"And the oven being on when the house burned? How do you explain that?" The Prosecutor smirked.

Axl counteracted,"How do we know that this wasn't an Attempted set up of Arson  for Billy? There have been multiple attacks on Mr. Parks's life. Anyone who hates Mr Parks could have broken in, saw Mr. Parks sleeping,  used gloves and put the pizza in the oven and turned it on and then ran in an attempt to frame Mr. Parks for Arson/burn Mr. Parks  alive."

Billy couldn't believe in a good way the realistic scenario Axl just said. He just might get off scot free! He was glad Axl was his Lawyer. 

The Judge pointed out that Axl made perfect sense.

The Prosecutor straight up asked Billy if HE put the pizza in the oven and turned it on. 

Axl reminded Billy that there was no direct, foolproof evidence that Billy put the pizza in the oven himself.

Billy remained silent.

The Prosecutor then grasped at straws and said,"How do we know that Jimmy, Andy, Mike, James, or Axl didn't burn the house themselves for insurance money for the house  and to collect life insurance on Mr Parks if he died? The Prosecutor hoped to make Billy confess on the spot in a reckless and impulsive snap, rash decision.

Jimmy, James, Mike and Andy all looked appalled at the horrible things the Prosecutor was speculating about them. They all shook their heads. Billy looked appalled too. He knew he started the fire by accident and knew his Cream Rose  Brothers and  Boyfriend Axl would never set the house on fire for property insurance money or to kill him for life insurance money. Cream Rose all knew this too. Axl looked appalled as he also knew none of them would do this. 
Axl held his emotions back and said,"Objection, Prosecutor is purely speculating in a ridiculous manner."

The Judge said,"Objection sustained as it does seem that the Prosecutor is merely speculating in a ridiculous manner."

All of Cream Rose breathed sighs of relief.

The Prosecutor than said,"Your Honor, Mr. Parks confessed to me on Tuesday May 24th in my office that he burned down the house by accident!" He said he wanted a plea deal! 

All of Cream Rose all shook their heads no.

Axl said,"Mr. Parks was still on the run on Tuesday May 24th.  I'm his Lawyer and if anything, he'd ask ME to get him a plea deal, not go directly to you, and then both he and I would have contacted you or vice versa. We did no such thing." 

The Prosecutor said," I offered Mr Parks 20 Million to confess to me and he confessed!"

Billy shook his head. 

Axl said,"Are you saying you offered a BRIBE to my Client, Mr Parks? Offering a BRIBE for a confession is illegal." 

The Prosecutor looked uncomfortable. "Mr. Parks was desperate for money! He's basically flatline broke!"

Axl said,"Mr. Parks is worth roughly 500 Million. He isn't desperate for money. Nor is he basically flatline broke." Billy smiled at Axl. Axl was defending him well. 

The Prosecutor said, "I told Mr Parks that he would avoid incarceration if he confessed!"

Axl asked, "Do you have any concrete proof that Mr Parks confessed to you?"

The Prosecutor said,"No, I don't have any concrete proof that Mr Parks confessed to me."

Billy and Axl smirked. 

Axl asked the Prosecutor,"Did you lie about Mr Parks confessing to you in order to make him look guilty? 

The Prosecutor replied," Yes, I lied about Mr Parks. He never confessed to me, in fact, he never even saw me before this very Court Hearing now! I lied because I wanted to win the case!" 

The Judge was like,"I have heard enough. There isn't enough concrete evidence to convict William Anderson Parks on Arson. Besides, the Prosecutor falsely claimed the Defendant confessed to him and confessed he lied about the confession in order to win. Also, his insinuating that Cream Rose set the house on fire for insurance money and possible life insurance on Billy was unprofessional and out of line.   The case against William Anderson Parks is dismissed. " He banged his gravel.

Axl, Billy and Cream Rose all celebrated happily while the Prosecutor looked troubled. 

All of Cream Rose went to Olive Garden to celebrate Axl and Billy beating their case.

They had a nice afternoon meal. Billy was glad that Axl was his Lawyer.

Edited by Karice
  • Thanks 1

After the meal, they went to the hotel. Already, the Court Hearing for Billy was going viral.

Fans commented,"Wow, that Prosecutor was a huge jerk.

Other Fans mentioned Billy's Cocaine discovery and were like,"Wow, Billy's a Cocaine Addict? Billy seems so responsible and straight edge. I wouldn't think Billy would be on Cocaine."

Cream Rose all blushed. On Social Media, Cream Rose were asked if Billy was a Cocaine Addict and Axl responded,"There was no concrete proof that Billy is a Cocaine Addict. The Drug Dealer admitted in court that  he didn't have concrete proof." 

Claven Records called Billy's phone and asked him if he was a Cocaine Addict. Axl responded that he could still plead the fifth." 

Billy said,"I plead the fifth." 

Claven Records were like,"We can't have a drug addict as a Claven Records Employee. Were going to have to fire you  as Cream Rose Member." Billy told Claven Records to hold on and they did.

Billy told Cream Rose," Claven Records told me that they will have to fire me as a Claven Records Employee for being a drug addict."

No!" Jimmy, Axl, James, Andy and Mike all cried in unison!"

Axl pondered what to do now. He told Billy to let him speak to Claven Records. Billy did.

He spoke to Claven Records and begged them to not fire Billy from Claven Records. 

Claven Records said, "We just can't have a drug addict as an Employee."

Axl said,"Billy's Cocaine use is for the most part under control. He's only shown up to work high on Cocaine ONCE and I quickly sent him home. He's never shown up high on Cocaine after that so far."

Claven Records said,"We're willing to give Billy the benefit of the doubt and give him a chance. We won't fire him yet. 

Axl sighed a grateful sigh of relief. He told Claven Records to hold on and they did.

He told Billy the good news and Billy was grateful.

He spoke to Claven Records and thanked them. They welcomed him.

Claven Records and Billy chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and hung up.

Billy claimed he wanted to go to the park. Jimmy, James, Andy, Axl, and Mike all said they would go with him. 

Billy then claimed he wanted to go to the library. The rest of Cream Rose said they would go with him.

Billy then said he wanted to go to the local swimming pool. The rest of Cream Rose all said they would go with him.

Billy then said he wanted to go to the Supermarket. The rest of Cream Rose all said they would go with him.

Billy said,"Please! I just want to go out alone!"

Axl said,"I know where you really want to go, and I'll love to go with you. It'll just be us."

Billy reluctantly agreed to let Axl come with him. They put on their bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and told the rest of Cream Rose goodbye and they said it back.

Axl and Billy went to a Drug Dealer and Billy bought some more Cocaine and Subutex. Axl knew all along that Billy was going to buy Cocaine and Subutex. Billy thanked the Drug Dealer and was welcomed. Billy and Axl left.

Axl told Billy he knew where Billy was going all along. Billy blushed.

They went back to the hotel. Billy snorted the Cocaine and then took the Subutex.

Billy fell asleep.

Here are some Commentary on my Fictional Axl Rose stories. 😀

I am wondering in the first fictional Axl Rose story if I should have started the story with the first part and continued with Axl finding out that Guns N'Roses was doing a show that very night and him buying last minute tickets to Guns N'Roses show where he sees Older Axl, Current Guns N'Roses and Cake Cream. And never writing the parts about him going to Denny's, buying Lottery tickets, going to the hotel, going to the bars, etc. But then his hair wouldn't have been black, he wouldn't be called Michael Randall Johnson as the fake ID wouldn't have existed, Thomas the Waiter wouldn't have known about him the second time they went to Denny's, Axl wouldn't have gotten Vaccinated l, nor would Axl have to sing at the hotel in lieu of the Hotel manager pressing charges, etc. What do you guys ? 🤔

Claven Records is the equivalent of the real world Sony Records and Universal Records. 😀

In my Fictional Axl Rose stories, everybody just accepts that Axl Rose from 1987 time traveled from 1987 to 2022 and there is an Older Axl(Current Axl) and a Young Axl(1987 Axl) and aren't freaked out about it. 

In the first story, Axl gets Steven and Izzy to come back by falsely claiming that Older Axl told him he missed them and wanted them to be a part of Guns N'Roses again. In the second one, Axl doesn't lie and is just like,"Hey, Steven and Izzy, I want you guys to be a part of Guns N'Roses again." Steven and Izzy in both stories are eager to be a part of Guns N'Roses again.

Older Axl helps out Axl with personal problems, and Axl helps him out with musical problems.

Cake Cream in both stories have a deep  codependency on each other and want to include Axl in this codependency. Axl is slightly freaked out about this sometimes, as he is not deeply codependent on Guns N'Roses in 1987, but he does appreciate that they all care about him and he cares about them too.

The relationship between Axl and Billy was forshadowed in part one, Axl calling Billy to apologize for storming off on Cake Cream, Billy being the one Axl chose to sign the documents again, Billy being the only one to visit Axl in jail(Keep in mind that Cake Cream had a codependency where all five of them travel together, so only Billy visiting Axl in jail was out of character for Cake Cream), Axl telling Billy first about his imminent return to 1987, Billy kissing his forehead and hugging him goodbye, Billy crying the most about the "Where do we go,?" , etc.

I do wonder if I made Cake Cream Axl's brainless Minions. It seems like Cake Cream don't have minds of their own and are just blindly doing whatever Axl suggests. Axl also has to do a lot of the thinking for them. 

I still don't know whether Claven is pronounced with a short A or a long A. About Claven Records, in my mind, Claven Records is the same building as the real world Greenwich Studios in North Miami. Timothy is the only Claven Records Executive mentioned by name most of the time, except when he mentions one of his Co-Managers. There are multiple Claven Records Executives, I just don't mention them by name. So, when I write,, Claven Records called," it could be any of the numerous Claven Records Executives calling. When I mention,"Timothy," it is obviously Timothy. ;)

My Fictional Axl Rose and Cake Cream/Cream Rose live in Miami,  Florida and frequently visit the local Marriott and perform frequently at the James L Knight Center. 

Axl is 25, James, Andy, Mike, Jimmy and Billy are all 26 for the most part but Billy just had his 27th birthday. 

About the Cake Cream/Cream Rose, Andy and Billy have the closest friendship, James and Jimmy have the closest friendship,  Billy and Axl are in a relationship, Mike is equally friends with everyone. Billy in the first story was actually the Leader despite being the Drummer, in the second one, Jimmy is definitely the Leader although  Mike was the one who came up with the, "We should be more open with each other."

About Mike, I realized that despite being the lead Singer I don't have write all that much about him. I handwaved this as Mike just not having a lot of stage presence and Jimmy and James, the guitarists having more stage presence than him. 

Andy, I personally didn't like him all that much when developing his character and had him do the dastardly deed of attempting to sell out Axl for $5,000 when Axl was a Fugitive. I had the rest of Cake Cream talk him out of this and had Billy, who is one of my favorite Cake Cream/ Cream Rose Members give Andy $5,000 to prevent Andy from turning him in. 

In an abandoned storyline, I planned to have Andy screw over his Brothers and Axl for money, but I thought I was doing Andy dirty and changed Andy into being remorseful, regretful, guilty, and sorry for attempting to sell out Axl for $5,000. In the first story, Axl doesn't find out Andy attempted to sell him out for $5,000. In the second one, he finds out about it when Jimmy blurts it out. Axl is hurt but forgives Andy when he sees how bad Andy feels about it. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Karice said:

Here are some Commentary on my Fictional Axl Rose stories. 😀

I am wondering in the first fictional Axl Rose story if I should have started the story with the first part and continued with Axl finding out that Guns N'Roses was doing a show that very night and him buying last minute tickets to Guns N'Roses show where he sees Older Axl, Current Guns N'Roses and Cake Cream. And never writing the parts about him going to Denny's, buying Lottery tickets, going to the hotel, going to the bars, etc. But then his hair wouldn't have been black, he wouldn't be called Michael Randall Johnson as the fake ID wouldn't have existed, Thomas the Waiter wouldn't have known about him the second time they went to Denny's, Axl wouldn't have gotten Vaccinated l, nor would Axl have to sing at the hotel in lieu of the Hotel manager pressing charges, etc. What do you guys ? 🤔

Claven Records is the equivalent of the real world Sony Records and Universal Records. 😀

In my Fictional Axl Rose stories, everybody just accepts that Axl Rose from 1987 time traveled from 1987 to 2022 and there is an Older Axl(Current Axl) and a Young Axl(1987 Axl) and aren't freaked out about it. 

In the first story, Axl gets Steven and Izzy to come back by falsely claiming that Older Axl told him he missed them and wanted them to be a part of Guns N'Roses again. In the second one, Axl doesn't lie and is just like,"Hey, Steven and Izzy, I want you guys to be a part of Guns N'Roses again." Steven and Izzy in both stories are eager to be a part of Guns N'Roses again.

Older Axl helps out Axl with personal problems, and Axl helps him out with musical problems.

Cake Cream in both stories have a deep  codependency on each other and want to include Axl in this codependency. Axl is slightly freaked out about this sometimes, as he is not deeply codependent on Guns N'Roses in 1987, but he does appreciate that they all care about him and he cares about them too.

The relationship between Axl and Billy was forshadowed in part one, Axl calling Billy to apologize for storming off on Cake Cream, Billy being the one Axl chose to sign the documents again, Billy being the only one to visit Axl in jail(Keep in mind that Cake Cream had a codependency where all five of them travel together, so only Billy visiting Axl in jail was out of character for Cake Cream), Axl telling Billy first about his imminent return to 1987, Billy kissing his forehead and hugging him goodbye, Billy crying the most about the "Where do we go,?" , etc.

I do wonder if I made Cake Cream Axl's brainless Minions. It seems like Cake Cream don't have minds of their own and are just blindly doing whatever Axl suggests. Axl also has to do a lot of the thinking for them. 

I still don't know whether Claven is pronounced with a short A or a long A. About Claven Records, in my mind, Claven Records is the same building as the real world Greenwich Studios in North Miami. Timothy is the only Claven Records Executive mentioned by name most of the time, except when he mentions one of his Co-Managers. There are multiple Claven Records Executives, I just don't mention them by name. So, when I write,, Claven Records called," it could be any of the numerous Claven Records Executives calling. When I mention,"Timothy," it is obviously Timothy. ;)

My Fictional Axl Rose and Cake Cream/Cream Rose live in Miami,  Florida and frequently visit the local Marriott and perform frequently at the James L Knight Center. 

Axl is 25, James, Andy, Mike, Jimmy and Billy are all 26 for the most part but Billy just had his 27th birthday. 

About the Cake Cream/Cream Rose, Andy and Billy have the closest friendship, James and Jimmy have the closest friendship,  Billy and Axl are in a relationship, Mike is equally friends with everyone. Billy in the first story was actually the Leader despite being the Drummer, in the second one, Jimmy is definitely the Leader although  Mike was the one who came up with the, "We should be more open with each other."

About Mike, I realized that despite being the lead Singer I don't have write all that much about him. I handwaved this as Mike just not having a lot of stage presence and Jimmy and James, the guitarists having more stage presence than him. 

Andy, I personally didn't like him all that much when developing his character and had him do the dastardly deed of attempting to sell out Axl for $5,000 when Axl was a Fugitive. I had the rest of Cake Cream talk him out of this and had Billy, who is one of my favorite Cake Cream/ Cream Rose Members give Andy $5,000 to prevent Andy from turning him in. 

In an abandoned storyline, I planned to have Andy screw over his Brothers and Axl for money, but I thought I was doing Andy dirty and changed Andy into being remorseful, regretful, guilty, and sorry for attempting to sell out Axl for $5,000. In the first story, Axl doesn't find out Andy attempted to sell him out for $5,000. In the second one, he finds out about it when Jimmy blurts it out. Axl is hurt but forgives Andy when he sees how bad Andy feels about it. 

Just keep going with what feels best or right when you write it. It’s your story so you can develop it and the characters how you like. Do you develop the plot lines before you write or while writing? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Powderfinger said:

Just keep going with what feels best or right when you write it. It’s your story so you can develop it and the characters how you like. Do you develop the plot lines before you write or while writing? 

Some plot lines were already thought of ahead of time such as Billy's house being burned down, and Jimmy punching James for having sex with Allison. In the first story, I always planned to have Axl's Appetite For Destruction Cross Tattoo discovered, to blow his cover as Axl Rose and not merely Michael Randall Johnson. I had three ways I planned to do this. Have someone drug Axl's drink and force him to pass out and then the sleeve would be pulled up, revealing his forearm tattoo(Creepy) My second thought was have people FIGHT that sleeve up against his will while he was fully awake,(Creepy) , my third one was have Axl fall asleep on his own because he was tired, and have a Cake Cream Member pull up his sleeve while he slept (The most normal way to do it). Either way that Tattoo was going to get exposed I chose the third way, wait for him to fall asleep on his own and then pull up his sleeve, revealing his forearm tattoo. 

Some occured to me out of nowhere, like Brandon Records falsely offering Cake Cream $500 Million each to leave Claven Records and work with them and Axl thinking this is a shady deal and being right, and Brandon Records having to pay them $500 Million each for real after committing libel and perjury in court against Cake Cream. 😀

• Like 1

As Billy slept, Axl pondered what to do. Billy was a Cocaine Addict and that Cocaine addiction led to his house being burned down and him nearly getting fired from Claven Records. Billy was such a sweet, caring, kind, loving and loveable person, he just happened to have the Cocaine addiction. Poor Billy. Billy only became an addict after nearly being murdered twice and Axl taking multiple gunshots, saving Billy's life.

Cake Cream/Cream Rose had agreed to let Billy do Cocaine as long as it was only in the house, or Hotel Room. But they wondered if Billy's Cocaine use wasn't becoming a huge problem. Billy had shown up to a Cake Cream Show late and high on Cocaine and now their house burned down due to Billy's Cocaine use. And Billy nearly got put in jail because of the Cocaine/burned down house. Jimmy, James, Andy Mike and Axl didn't know what to do. 

They all chatted. Soon, the rest of Cream Rose went to their own rooms. It was just Billy and Axl left. Axl climbed into bed with Billy and soon fell asleep himself.

They woke up in the morning and ate and got ready for the day.  When Billy thought Axl wasn't looking, Billy snorted a line of Cocaine and then took Subutex. Axl was watching the whole thing. Axl shook his head. It was becoming more and more apparent that Billy was a Cocaine Addict.

Axl said to Billy," I'm worried about your Cocaine Addiction."

Billy responded,"I'm not a Cocaine Addict. I'm just a casual Cocaine User."

Axl said,"No, you're an Addict. Billy vehemently denied that he was an Addict.

Axl said,"Billy, do you love me?"

Billy responded,"Yes, I love you."

Axl said, "I love you too. I just want you to be open and honest with me and admit that you're a drug addict. It's just us, sitting alone in privacy. No James, no Mike, no Andy, no Jimmy. Just Axl and Billy."

Billy took a deep breath and said,"Yes, Axl, I'm a drug Addict. "

Axl said,"I know. Thanks for being honest with me." 

Billy said,"You're welcome."

Axl said,"Where do we go? Where do we go? Where do we go? Making Billy laugh. Axl and Billy made out and then hung out with James, Andy, Mike and Jimmy. They went to the park and just chilled, just relaxing. Fans went up to them and begged them for Autographs and Selfies and they were annoyed as they just wanted to chill in peace, but they decided to oblige their Fans. They took the Selfies and gave Autographs. The Fans were happy and thanked them. They welcomed them. 

The Fans soon left after chatting briefly with them.

They chilled more and then went to Amazon and  bought a guitar for Jimmy, a guitar for James, a keyboard for Andy,  drums for Billy, microphones for Mike and Axl, and speakers and amps for everyone. They chose next day delivery. They went to a Restaurant and Fans were asking them for more Selfies and Autographs. They were once again annoyed but obliged their Fans. They did more Selfies and Autographs. The Fans were happy. They thanked them and were welcomed and they all chatted for a bit and then the Fans went back to their own tables. Cream Rose had a nice meal.

They paid and left. They were walking back to the hotel when Claven Records called all of them and told them to come to Claven Records.

They knew this would be about Billy's Cocaine Addiction. 

They went to Claven Records. At Claven Records, they mentioned how hard it would be to have a drug addict as an Employee. Axl pointed out they agreed to not fire Billy yet and give him another chance.

Cream Rose backed this up.

Claven Records said,"Yes, we agreed to not fire Billy as an Employee, but we can't have him run around doing Cocaine.

Axl pointed out Billy only did Cocaine in private, not in public. 

Claven Records took a deep breath and said,"We're going to Suspend Billy from Cream Rose for a month."

" Cream Rose said,"No!" In unison again.

"Please don't suspend me for a month from Cream Rose!" Billy cried emotionally. "I don't like letting our Fans down!" 

Claven Records were like,"You leave us no choice. You're a drug addict. You're lucky we don't straight up fire you!" 

Axl asked to get that Billy was suspended from Cream Rose in writing. Axl already thought of two of his favorite words. Technical and Loophole. 

Claven Records drew up the "Billy is suspended from Cream Rose," Contract. Axl told Cream Rose the technical loophole and they were all on board. They all read, understood, agreed, and signed.

Claven Records thanked them for signing, and they welcomed them. Axl was smirking , a sneaky smirk, not the relieved smirk he was doing in his mugshot.

Claven Records and Cream Rose all chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and Cream Rose left. Cream Rose went back to the hotel.

Axl and the rest of Cream Rose all giggled at the technical loophole.

Edited by Karice
  • Thanks 1

The technical loophole was that Billy was temporarily suspended from Cream Rose, not Cake Cream. Different Names.  Axl told Jimmy, James, Andy, Billy and Mike to get ready for a Cake Cream Show. They were all on board with this. They chilled until the next day and there instruments arrived. Cake Cream was back! Jimmy played Bass Guitar, James played Lead Guitar, Mike sang the songs with Axl providing backing vocals, Billy played the drums, Andy played Keyboard. They sounded good. They all knew that all Claven Records Executives would be in a mandatory all day Meeting today.

Axl and Cake Cream went to the James L Knight Center and made an impromptu Booking for a Cake Cream Show within three hours. Tickets went immediately on sale, for $25. Bomb experts showed up, and Cake Cream and Axl were all wearing bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets.

They practiced, ate, and then the show started behind bulletproof plexiglass.

$50,000 Cakers showed up to see Cake Cream. Cake Cream and Axl were happy! They did a phenomenal show, and the Cakers loved that Cake Cream was back! They loved it! Cake Cream and Axl loved the fans too! Everybody was having a good time! The final sendoff happened to wild cheering and the show was soon over. 

After the Show, they all went to the bar and had wings, fries and Coke Soda. They had fun chilling, drinking and eating.

Fans in the bar congratulated them on his good the latest Cake Cream Show was and they smiled, thanked them and were welcomed. The Fans asked for Autographs and Selfies and they all obliged. The Fans thanked them and were welcomed. They all chatted for a while and then the Fans went back to their own tables.

Cake Cream and Axl couldn't believe, in a good way, that  they pulled off this technical loophole stunt so succinctly. They knew Claven Records would question this, but they knew Claven Records Executives were still in the all day Meeting and wouldn't know about the Cake Cream Show today until after the meeting was over later.  The latest Cake Cream Show was already going viral on Social Media. Fans loved this!  Cake Cream and Axl were happy. They finished eating and drinking and then went back to the hotel. 

Edited by Karice
  • Thanks 1

At the hotel, they ordered room service, ate, drank, and chilled until the next day.

The next day, they all got up and got ready for the day. 

Claven Records called them and were like,"We saw the Cake Cream video! Billy is suspended from performing with you guys! You guys have violated the Contract you guys all signed!"

Cream Rose/Cake Cream smugly pointed out that Billy was suspended from Cream Rose, not Cake Cream. Cake Cream performed yesterday, not Cream Rose.  Technical loophole.

Claven Records were like,"Damn, you guys got us good with that technical loophole. Technically, you guys are in the right."

Cream Rose/Cake Cream all were smug.

Claven Records and Cream Rose/Cake Cream all chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and hung up.

Billy claimed he was going to go to the movies. Everyone said they were coming with him. 

They were all expecting him to tell multiple lies about where he was really going, and actually plan to go buy more Cocaine and Subutex,  but surprisingly, he was like," That's fine. I'm going to the movies for real."

They were pleasantly surprised. They all got ready to go to the movies. They put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets. They went to the movies and had a great time, eating popcorn, drinking Coke, and just enjoying the movies. After the movies, they went to the park and hung out. After the park, they went back to the hotel. They chilled more. 

Wild Guns was doing a show tomorrow and Older Axl/W called CCCR(Cake Cream Cream Rose) and asked if they wanted to come see them perform. CCCR were up for this and W made plans to give them the tickets. They accepted. Soon, W was at the hotel and gave them the tickets. They were grateful and thanked him and were welcomed. They all chatted. Axl and W were particularly glad to see each other again. W and Axl and the rest of CCCR hung out for a long time, and then W left.

CCCR were excited to be seeing a Wild Guns Show tomorrow. They chilled until the next day.

The next day, they got up, ate, and got ready for the day.

The Wild Guns Show was a morning show, so it was early in the day.

They went to the Venue and Wild Guns were happy to see them. And vice versa. Everyone was wearing bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets.  Wild Guns did a phenomenal Show, performing behind bulletproof plexiglass barrier.  CCCR had front row tickets and cheered wildly, enjoying the Show. The Audience cheered wildly too. The final sendoff happened to even more  wild cheering.

After the show, Wild Guns and CCCR went to Denny's and had a nice late Brunch. They all chatted, having fun. They paid and left.

• GNFNR 1

They went back to the hotel. They chilled in Billy and Axl's hotel room. They watched Boy Meets World, the episode where Jack and Eric have a conversation about who is older. Jack says,"I am older." Eric replies, "But I've lived longer." The TV Audience laughed and everyone looked at Axl. Axl blushed.

Axl said,"Technically, this applies to me and you guys too. I was born before you, as I was born in 1962, and you guys were born in 1995 and 1996,  but you guys are all older than me as I am 25 and you guys are 26 and 27. " Everyone smiled. 

They chilled more, just all enjoying each other's company. Axl wanted to entertain CCCR more, so he made up complete lies about his younger self. Heck, they didn't know him when he was younger, so they had no way to know he was straight up lying.

He said,"When I was 8,  I was a Boy Scout. I earned 20 badges." CCCR all smiled at him. 

When I was 10, I went on a Safari and got mauled by both a tiger and a wolf. The guide saved my life, giving me emergency medical attention! 

When I was 12, I got hit by lightning. I was wet and electrocuted, not a good combination at all. I was in so much pain.  ended up in the hospital for two days 

When I was 13, I got bit on my leg by a Rattlesnake when I was walking home from school one day. The Doctors had to give me an anti venom shot. I was in the hospital for two days. The pain was unbearable. 

When I was 20, I was stuck on a Roller coaster that got stuck in the upside down position for an hour. I was beyond scared, holding onto the safety latch for dear life before emergency staff were able to get the ride working again and I  was saved!

When I was 10, I was sprayed by a skunk and stunk like crap until my Mom made  me in tomato juice and the stinky skunk smell went away. 

When I was 17, I did Boot Camp for the Marines, but the Marines released me claiming that they didn't need me.   CCCR all were smiling.  They had a feeling that Axl was making up complete Bullshit just to entertain them. 

Jimmy was like,"Wow, you sure had a fascinating life when you were younger! I'm sure Older Axl would love for us to remind him of you and his fascinating younger life! Jimmy winked, knowing Axl just told them completely made up and entertaining bullshit.

CCCR backed up Jimmy.

Axl had a look of panic and begged CCCR to not remind Older Axl of what he just said to them. He claimed Older Axl was 60 and wouldn't remember what happened at least 40 years ago. CCCR all smiled and asked Axl if he just made up completely made up bullshit to entertain them. He admitted he made it all up to entertain them. CCCR were like,"We knew you made it up. You are a  very entertaining storyteller." Axl blushed shyly. They chilled some more.

Edited by Karice
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, seely said:

This...just keeps on goin'

Well, it's a LOT longer than the first one. The first one focused way to much on Axl being by himself until he met Cake Cream. This one is a lot longer due to it being 98 percent of the relationship between Axl and Cake Cream. 😀

Edit. Harry Potter books are like 700 pages and there isn't a huge outcry about that! 😉

Edited by Karice
  • Like 1

The rest of CCCR went to their own rooms and Billy and Axl went to sleep. As they slept, a criminal broke into Billy and Axl's hotel room and shot Billy as he slept! CCCR didn't wear bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets when they were sleeping, just when they were going out. The criminal then ran for the hills.  Billy woke up from the pain, woke up Axl and said,"Axl, I've been shot! Please help! Axl was panicked seeing the bullet shot in Billy's stomach . "Nooooo!" Axl cried horrified. Blood was already gushing out of poor Billy's stomach. Billy did nothing to deserve this. Axl grabbed hotel towels and tried to hold back Billy's bleeding. "Hold on Billy. I'm gonna need you to survive." Billy was trying hard to survive. "I'm scared, Axl, Billy said, frightfully. Axl responded,"I know. Just hang in there, sweetie."

Axl called 911 and told them what happened and they rushed Paramedics to Billy and Axl's room. Paramedics worked on Billy and Axl got his and Billy's wallets and their cellphones and the chargers.  Axl put shoes on Billy and himself. Paramedics brought Billy to the ambulance and Axl went with him. Paramedics worked on Billy hard. Axl and Billy held hands , Axl scared for Billy. Axl prayed to God to let Billy live.  The Ambulance reached the hospital and Billy was admitted to the emergency room where doctors worked hard on him. Axl burst into tears. His boyfriend had just been shot. The Doctors removed the bullet from Billy's stomach and stitched him up and said that Billy would survive. Axl breathed a sigh of relief.

Billy was grateful too. He thanked Axl , God,  the Doctors, and the Paramedics for saving his life.

He was welcomed. Billy and Axl were told that Billy would have to stay in the hospital for a little while to recover. Billy and Axl were just happy Billy survived. Billy fell asleep. Axl prayed to God, thanking him  for letting Billy live. 

Axl soon fell asleep himself. When he awoke, Jimmy, James, Andy and Mike were in Billy's hospital room and were worried about Billy. Axl told them that Billy would survive. They all breathed sighs of relief.

Billy soon woke up too and was grateful James, Jimmy, Andy,  and Mike came to visit him. 

On Social Media, the Criminal was stupid enough to film himself shooting Billy and bragged about shooting Billy. He was an Idiot. Billy and the rest of CCCR were understandably horrified. 

Billy wondered why he was so cursed that multiple people wanted him dead.

CCCR comforted Billy. They couldn't believe how many times Billy was almost killed. They all chatted and Doctors and nurses did more medical attention for Billy. 

Edited by Karice
  • Wow 1

The Doctors and nurses later finished working on Billy for the time being. Billy was hungry and thirsty and  doctors told him he could only eat and drink liquid foods. They soon brought him cream of broccoli soup and water.

Axl fed Billy the cream of broccoli soup and gave him the  water. Jimmy, James, Andy and Mike massaged Billy's stomach wound. Billy smiled weakly, happy that his brothers and boyfriend were taking care of him. 

The medical staff were amused by how deep CCCR love went for each other. It was easy to see the deep bond between all 6 of them. The medical staff left. 

Andy couldn't believe he tried to sell out Axl for $5,000. James couldn't believe he temporarily threw away a good brotherly friendship with Jimmy for a temporary fling with Allison that was already over. Jimmy couldn't believe he landed James in the hospital over Allison. All three were grateful all of them were forgiven. 

On Social Media, Billy getting shot was already viral. The Shooter, a man named Martin Charles Gordon was already in custody for shooting Billy. 

Axl said ,"Never trust a man who's three names could all be either a first name or a last name. "

CCCR wryly said,"Like Michael Randall Johnson?" They all winked at Axl.

Axl smiled wryly. "Not my real name, it was a fake name that showed up on my fake ID. I couldn't run around admitting that I was Axl Rose at the time who had traveled from 1987 to 2022 for obvious reasons."

CCCR all admitted Axl had solid points. They all told him they were glad that Axl ended up in 2022 with them. Axl said he was glad too. 

Billy felt a little better. His shooter was in Custody and he had four brothers and a boyfriend who all loved him dearly and he was going to survive the gunshot to his stomach. 

Billy soon fell asleep again. Claven Records called Axl's phone and asked how Billy was holding up after getting shot in the stomach.

Axl responded,"He's relatively doing okay. He's going to survive which is what makes all of us happy."

Claven Records were like,"It's good that Billy survived and is doing relatively okay." Claven Records did a pause.

Axl prompted them to go on.

Claven Records continued,"We feel bad about temporarily suspending Billy from Cream Rose now that he could have died. We'd love to reinstate Billy back into Cream Rose." 

Axl told Claven Records to hold on and they did 

Axl told them that Claven Records felt guilty about temporarily suspending Billy from Cream Rose now that he could have died and wanted to reinstate Billy.

CCCR all were okay with Billy being reinstated back to Cream Rose and Axl smiled and told Claven Records the good news. Claven Records were happy. 

CCCR all chatted minus Billy who was still asleep.

Billy woke up soon and the majority of CCCR told Billy the good news that Claven Records wanted to reinstate Billy back into Cream Rose.

Billy was hesitant. He had been the intended Victim the first time, Axl got shot multiple times protecting him, John Wilson broke into their house and nearly murdered Billy, Cake Cream and Axl  were all nearly bombed, he almost burned to death(Okay, that one was all his own fault), and now some random guy shot him in his stomach, trying to murder him. Billy wasn't so sure he wanted to be part of Cream Rose anymore. He told CCCR his feelings and they understood Billy's hesitations. 

All of CCCR acknowledged that Billy had perfectly good reasons for being hesitant about being in Cream Rose.

Billy called Claven Records and told him he was hesitant about being part of Cream Rose again. He told them his reasons and Claven Records acknowledged Billy was completely right to feel hesitant. Billy thanked them and was welcomed. Claven Records and Billy chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and hung up.

Billy couldn't believe he basically just quit Cream Rose, but knew his life had been in danger multiple times. CCCR all knew Billy had valid reasons for basically quitting Cream Rose. The Guy had nearly DIED five times in just the last couple of months, although one of them was completely his own fault. Billy didn't like letting Fans down, but he knew he had to protect his life. CCCR all knew Billy had to protect his life. 

Edited by Karice
  • Sad 1

James, Jimmy, Andy, and Mike all fell asleep. Billy was still in a lot of pain. He said he wanted a painkiller.

Axl pointed out that Billy was a Cocaine Addict and needed to be careful when it came to painkillers. Billy was like,"Please Axl, I feel like my insides are on fire. I'll take anything to help with this burning pain."

Axl gently caressed Billy's hair and told him he'd call for Billy's doctor. Billy smiled weakly.

Axl called Billy's Doctor and the Doctor came and Billy told him he was in a lot of pain. 

The Doctor asked if Billy took any drugs or special medicines.

Billy and Axl looked at each other uneasily, both thinking about Billy's Cocaine Addiction.

Axl was like,"Just tell him, Billy. Tell him the truth about it. He can help with your pain if he knows about it.

Billy took a deep breath and said,"I'm a Cocaine Addict and take Subutex to counteract the Cocaine Addiction.

Axl nodded.

The Doctor was like,"I'll give you Gromdian, a pain killer specifically for Cocaine and Subutex Users. You'll feel better soon, buddy.

Axl and Billy smiled and thanked the Doctor and were welcomed. The Doctor left and came back with Gromdian. Billy took the Gromdian and soon felt better. He thanked the Doctor once again and was welcomed.

The Doctor left. Axl and Billy chatted and then both fell asleep.

Everyone woke up later. Axl looked at CCCR deeply and wondered about the future of CCCR now that Billy basically quit CCCR. 

Axl thought about Lilo And Stitch and how Ohana meant "Nobody gets left behind." Maybe they all should basically quit CCCR since Billy did.

He told CCCR,"In Lilo And Stitch, Ohana means nobody gets left behind. Since Billy basically quit CCCR, we all should basically quit CCCR too."

CCCR giggled.

Axl asked them confused,"What's so funny?"

Jimmy responded,"In Lilo And Stitch, the quote is,"Ohana means Family, and Family means no one gets left behind."

CCCR confirmed this. 

Axl was like,"Okay. We are a family, and we shouldn't leave Billy behind by continuing CCCR without him."

CCCR all agreed it wouldn't be right to continue CCCR without Billy. Billy felt kind of guilty, but happy his Boyfriend and brothers were willing to basically quit CCCR in solidarity with him and to support him.  

Claven Records were called and James, Jimmy, Andy, Mike, and Axl all said they were basically quitting CCCR in solidarity and support of Billy.

Claven Records were like,"That's disappointing, but we respect your decisions." They all chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and hung up. Timothy soon called and said he was coming to the hospital to check on Billy and have them sign paperwork that stated they all basically quit CCCR. They all agreed. They chatted with him and then said their goodbyes and hung up.

Timothy soon came and checked on Billy, and gave them all,"Basically quitting CCCR," contracts.

CCCR all read, understood agreed and signed the Contracts. Timothy thanked them and they all chatted and soon Timothy left.

CCCR couldn't believe they all basically quit CCCR for Billy, but knew it was the right decision. They all went on Social Media and announced that they all decided to basically quit CCCR for Billy.

Fans were disappointed, but understood.

Axl said to CCCR, "Where do we go? Where do we go? Where do we go now?" 

CCCR all smiled, but Axl really didn't know where they went now. They basically agreed to stop their income with no more live CCCR shows for the time being. 

• Thanks 1

Axl got a call from the Marriott Hotel offering their apologies for Billy getting shot and offered them a huge secure Penthouse Suite

Axl responded thoughtfully,"Billy won't get to enjoy the huge secure Penthouse since he's laying up in a hospital bed after being shot in his stomach." 

It's a REALLY good Penthouse Suite. We're offering it to you guys free of charge and we'll make it three months. Axl told the Marriott to hold on and they did.

Axl told CCCR what the Marriott was offering and James, Andy, Mike, and Jimmy were all okay with it but Billy had his doubts, being he was a gunshot victim lying in a hospital room. The rest of CCCR agreed Billy had valid doubts.

Axl suggested a unanimous vote if they take the Penthouse Suite or not. James, Andy, Mike and Jimmy all wanted the Penthouse Suite.

Billy begrudgingly agreed to the Penthouse Suite. He knew his Brothers all wanted the Penthouse Suite and he knew it was all his fault they had to be in the hotel in the first place.

It was settled. Axl spoke to the Marriott Hotel and told them they all agreed to the Penthouse Suite.

The Marriott was like,"Okay, excellent." They chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and hung up. 

Axl said that he should check out the Penthouse Suite and they all agreed.

Axl went to the Hotel and went to the Marriott and was upset to see that the Marriott staff had already taken out CCCR personal possessions and put them in the Penthouse Suite without CCCR permission. He spoke up and The Marriott Hotel apologized for moving their items without permission and offered them $6,000 in meal comps. Axl accepted their apologies and the $6,000. He was given 6 Keycards and thanked the Marriott Hotel and was welcomed.

He went to the Penthouse Suite and enjoyed the spacious and luxurious Penthouse. There were 6 beds which was ridiculous as Billy and Axl slept in the same bed, but it was a nice gesture nonetheless. It was fully furnished and comfortable. Axl felt he could forget his troubles for a while and just truly relax and unwind. Axl drank some wine, ate some chocolates,  took a luxurious bath, dried off, put on pajamas, ordered room service, ate, watched some TV, and fell asleep.

• Thanks 1

Axl woke up the next morning. He had a luxurious breakfast, showered, and got ready for the day. He locked up and went back to the hospital. He told CCCR about his luxurious night in the Penthouse Suite. CCCR were excited and James, Jimmy Andy and Mike were excited to be  getting their own luxurious Penthouse Suite experience. Billy looked upset. CCCR felt bad that Billy wouldn't be able to enjoy the luxurious Penthouse Suite until he recovered from his gunshot wound.

Axl said,"James, Jimmy, Andy and Mike, you guys all go have the luxurious Penthouse Suite experience and I'll stay here with Billy. Billy smiled gratefully. James, Andy Mike and Jimmy all asked Billy if he was okay with them having the luxurious Penthouse Suite experience while he was in the hospital.

Billy said he was okay with it. Axl was fine with it too. 

Soon, James, Andy, Mike and Jimmy all left to go to the Penthouse Suite while Billy and Axl stayed behind. 

Axl felt a little resentful that he was stuck with Billy in a hospital, and not having a blast in the luxurious Penthouse Suite, but his conscience said,"Billy hid you in his house from the Authorities when you were a Fugitive. Billy was the only one who visited you in jail. You should stay with him." Axl fed Billy more cream of broccoli soup and gave him more water. He gently caressed Billy's hair while Billy looked at him contently. Axl smiled back. They watched TV together. 

Billy's Doctors and nurses came and did more medical work on Billy and then left. 

Billy soon fell asleep. 

Axl called W and said,"Axl, I'm worried about Billy. I love him so much and he's lying up in a hospital room, with a gunshot wound to his stomach. " Axl cried.

W was like,"Let's just be grateful he survived. Let's be grateful he's still here with us."

Axl also opened up to W about how he felt resentful that he was stuck in a hospital room with Billy when he could have been relaxing in the luxurious Penthouse Suite.

W responded,"I can see why you feel resentful, but Billy should be out of the hospital soon and then both of you can enjoy the luxurious Penthouse Suite. Right now, Billy needs your support and love in the hospital room. Billy's been through a lot. He needs his boyfriend to support and love him." 

Axl thanked W for his advice. He was welcomed and they chatted for a while and said their goodbyes and hung up. 

Axl looked at Billy sleeping and thought of all the emotions he was feeling for Billy.

Love, compassion, anger, fear, sadness, resentfulness. He was mad at Billy for setting the house on fire with his Cocaine Addiction in the first place and landing all of them in a temporary Hotel in the first place like homeless People. He was scared that Billy was a gunshot victim. He was sad that Billy nearly died, multiple times. He was in love with Billy and loved how kind, loving, sweet, Billy was. He was compassionate to Billy's plight. He was resentful that he was stuck in a Hospital Room with Billy rather than relaxing in the luxurious Penthouse Suite. 

Billy soon woke up and said,"I love you Axl." Axl smiled.

The "I love you, Axl," did it for Axl. Billy's love for Axl made it all worthwhile. Axl said,"I love you too, Billy." Billy smiled back. 

Billy and Axl chatted for a while and then both fell asleep.

Edited by Karice
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

They woke up later. The Doctors and nurses worked on Billy again. Billy wondered when he'd be able to leave the Hospital. The Doctors and Nurses said he should be able to leave soon. Axl and Billy smiled. The Doctors smiled back. They finished working on Billy and left. Axl fed Billy more cream of broccoli and gave him more water. 

Billy thanked Axl for taking good care of him. Axl smiled and welcomed him. He kissed Billy on his forehead. Soon, James, Andy, Mike, and Jimmy came to visit Billy. They had locked the Penthouse Suite. They asked Billy how he was feeling. Billy smiled wryly and said he felt better than when he was first shot. Everyone smiled back. 

They all hung out in Billy's hospital room. The Doctors said that Billy might have to stay about one more week in the hospital. Billy wanted to go home, but he knew he needed to recuperate in the hospital. Axl told him he would stay with him throughout his hospital stay. James, Jimmy, Andy and Mike said they would visit. Hospital policies didn't allow all of them to stay the entire week, only Axl as Billy's Boyfriend and Power Of Attorney.

Billy smiled.

The week went by with Axl staying with Billy and being a Caregiver for Billy. The rest of CCCR visited often. Billy was taken really good care of in the hospital. 

Billy was released after another week and they went to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite. Billy was grateful he was out of the hospital and could relax in the Luxurious Penthouse Suite. Billy was able to eat solid food. They ordered Room Service and had Lobster, steak, French fries, soda, water, and chocolate cake with ice cream. 

CCCR was happy Billy was with them. Billy was happy too. Billy once again apologized for setting the house on fire by accident. They all accepted his apologies. Axl decided to draw up Contracts that stated that only them 6 would ever know for sure  that Billy was the one who accidentally set the house on fire. He drew up the Contracts, and everyone read, understood agreed and signed the Contracts. Axl smiled and they all smiled back. Axl digitally stored the Contracts. He and CCCR relaxed more. 

They watched the News and Martin had gotten beat up by CCCR Fans who were also incarcerated themselves. CCCR all laughed. 

On Social Media, Fans lamented the fact that CCCR basically quit.

Axl thought of a good idea. Why not have CCCR have one final show, a farewell Show, and have this one be the best Show out of all of the shows? He told CCCR his idea, and they were all on board with it.

They practiced for the final CCCR show.

Edited by Karice
  • Thanks 1

They called Claven Records and told them their plan of having a Final Farewell Show. Claven Records were on board with this. They chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and hung up.

CCCR announced a Final Farewell Show for tomorrow and fans were excited. News quickly spread.

They chilled until the next day.

The next day, it was the day of the Final Farewell Show. They woke up, ate, and got ready for the day. They gave Wild Guns free front row  tickets and they practiced and then it was time to go to James L Knight Center and they went. They had hired bomb experts and extra Security. They were wearing bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets. Wild Guns and CCCR all chatted amicably. Soon it was time for the show to get ready to start and CCCR went on stage. 

Wild Guns was in the front row smiling at them proudly. CCCR all smiled back.

They couldn't believe this was the Final Farewell Show for CCCR and 100,000 Fans showed up to see them! They were excited. The show started behind bulletproof plexiglass barriers.  This show was the longest they ever did, as they performed EVERY song from All The Sweet Filling, Tasty Cake Reloaded, Bronze Cake, and Cream Rose, a total of 40 songs. The show was phenomenal and Fans cheered wildly. CCCR were really into it and knew this was the Final Farewell Show for CCCR. Wild Guns also cheered wildly. CCCR was happy. At the final sendoff, the crowd applause was deafening in a good way. CCCR all graciously bowed and thanked the Fans for supporting them for four Albums! The crowd welcomed them. The show was over and Wild Guns and CCCR went to a Restaurant to celebrate. They had a nice steak dinner and ate and paid. 

They said their goodbyes and CCCR went back to the Penthouse Suite. Already the Final Farewell Show went viral and Fans were like,"What a phenomenal Show CCCR did today! What a wonderful final goodbye!

CCCR all blushed happily. On Social Media, it was pointed out how interesting that CCCR had their Debut, their Sophomore, their Junior, and their Senior albums, had won 6 Grammys, had to return 5 of them, were the Wealthiest Band in the world, even being put in Guinness World Records, were world wide famous, went through irrelevancy, had a comeback, made another Album,  and now had their Final Farewell Show all within just a couple of months! They lived a full career within just a couple of months! CCCR all blushed more happily. They showered and got ready for bed and fell asleep. 

Edited by Karice
  • Thanks 1