Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream showing up in 2022! :D Fan Fiction Story! :D

Karice

11 hours ago, wendirosez said:

Gosh, I was not expecting that , Well I  am so glad they caught this fool. such a danger to Cake Cream , To Axl , the fans and to the rest of  society 

Mark's not the only one who's a danger to Cake Cream and Axl.

John Wilson bought a Cake Cream ticket with the sole purpose of shooting Billy. Billy is kind, sweet, loveable, loving, etc. In Court he admitted he tried to kill Billy because he just plain didn't like him and found him trash. 😱😳 He ended up shooting Axl by accident instead who was protecting Billy. When asked if he felt remorse for shooting Axl by accident, he was like, Axl wouldn't have gotten shot if he hadn't protected Billy! 😳😱 John Wilson ended up escaping custody and showing up at Billy's house and tried to murder him in the house!😱😳 Axl punched his lights out,  saving Billy again. 🤣

Maxwell Nichols bought a Cake Cream ticket and tried to throw a bomb at Cake Cream and Axl because they put his cousin, John Wilson in jail. 😳😱

Martin Charles broke into Billy and Axl's hotel room and shot Billy in his stomach for no good reason. 😱😳

• Sad 1

When they got up, Billy's high school reunion already went viral. Fans loved it. Cake Cream and Axl were happy. 

They watched the news that said that Mark's Court case was tomorrow in Hawaii and it be ideal if Cake Cream and Axl were there.

Cake Cream and Axl bemoaned the fact that they'd have to go to Hawaii tomorrow. They wanted to spend tomorrow chilling in Miami, not in Hawaii in Court.

Axl asked Andy if he told Mark  during his phone call any damaging things like Billy accidentally setting his house on fire or Andy trying to sell out Axl for $5,000.

Andy shook his head and said,"I said to Mark during our phone call,"I feel bad about stealing that 1.6 Billion from Cake Cream. I feel guilty about it and am ready to make things right." 

Axl believed Andy and was relieved that Andy hadn't confessed to Fake Axl/Mark about the accidental house fire or Andy attempting to sell out Axl for $5,000 when they were hiding Axl as a Fugitive. 

They chilled in Miami and then got a LYFT to Miami International Airport and bought last minute tickets for Hawaii. They had a luxurious first class experience. At Hawaii, they took a LYFT to another Marriott hotel.  They booked another Luxurious Penthouse Suite and chilled and ate. They fell asleep.

The next day, they got up and went to the Courthouse and got processed. 

They went to the Courtroom and Mark was soon ushered in and had handcuffs on. Mark's Court case begun and the Judge said that in THIS particular case,  Mark's charges were attempted aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon, one count of active identity theft for impersonating Axl Rose, one count of conspiracy to commit identity Theft/ one count of attempted fraud  for planning to use Andy's debit cards and passwords as him. This was being televised. 

Mark's Court appointed Lawyer said that since Andy tricked Mark into coming there in the first place, all charges against Mark should be dropped.

Axl and all of Cake Cream shook their heads. The Judge asked them if they would like to press charges against Mark Riley.

Cake Cream and Axl all said Yes."

Axl was allowed to go on the stand and point out that Mark chose HIS identity to impersonate. Mark looked worried considering the fact that Axl Rose, his identity victim was on the stand.

Axl also pointed out that Andy would have been screwed had he ACTUALLY been in that Hotel Room when Mark showed up and hadn't tricked Mark into showing up to a room full of Cops. Cake Cream all agreed with  Axl. Cake Cream had agreed to go with the Cops Narrative that Andy was the clever Mastermind that cunningly tricked Mark into showing up at Andy's old Hotel Room. Jimmy, James, Axl, Billy, and Mike couldn't believe they agreed to publicly pretend that Andy was the clever, cunning, Mastermind who tricked a Longtime Criminal into getting caught by Cops after all Andy did to them, but they really wanted to protect Andy. 

The Judge asked Andy if he'd like to take the stand and testify against Mark since Andy was the to be victim of Mark..

Andy said,"Yes, I'd like to take the stand. Andy went on the stand and said,"I'd like to testify and press charges against Mark Riley. Mark Riley tried to trick me by claiming to be my Brother, Lawyer , Bandmate, and Manager Axl Rose. I knew this wasn't Axl as Mark's number is completely different from Axl's number. Mark showed up to my hotel room with a GUN!

I shudder to think what would have happened if I had ACTUALLY fallen for Mark's Axl Rose impersonation and hadn't tricked him into showing up to that room full of Cops and was ACTUALLY still in that room  Mark would have pulled that gun on me! Possibly shot me! Andy's voice quivered with emotion. Thank God I had a premonition that I was about to be in BIG trouble and telling me that this was NOT Axl who had called me and I needed to get out of that hotel room and contact the Cops! I packed my bags and fled that hotel room and let Mark show up to a room full of Cops!  That premonition saved my life! 

Axl smirked in his helmet, knowing HE was the one who had that premonition Andy was talking about and had warned Andy that he was NOT the one who had called him earlier and that he needed to get out of that hotel room and had saved Andy's life. 

Andy continued," I shudder every time I look at that video of Mark banging on my hotel room falsely claiming to be Axl and when I see the gun the Cops found on him. I won't feel safe with Mark out in society and I'm pretty sure James, Jimmy, Billy, Mike, and Axl won't feel comfortable with Mark out in society either."

Cake Cream and Axl all backed up Andy. Andy was allowed to step down. 

Mark knew he was screwed. He was caught on camera pretending to be Axl Rose and Andy and Axl's testimony hurt his case really badly. Mark tried to save his own skin and  said,"Andy straight up admitted he TRICKED me into showing up at his hotel room! Shouldn't ANDY be in trouble WITH me for lying to me? "

Axl shook his head. "If he hadn't lied to you,  you would have pulled a gun on him and robbed him and used his debit cards and passwords as him. "

Mark glared angrily at Axl. Axl didn't flinch and kept his composure. 

Mark's Lawyer said,"Mark never actually met Andy until today in this courtroom, so I move that the charges about Andy  be dropped against him." 

The Judge reinstated that the only reason he didn't meet Andy is because Andy fled the room before Mark got there, therefore, the charges are to remain active and relevant. Axl and Cake Cream all nodded. 

Mark got so wound up he said,"Cake Cream hid Axl in Billy's house when Axl was a Fugitive and Andy tried to sell him out for $5,000 but was stopped by the rest of  Cake Cream!" And Billy accidentally set his house on fire because he fell asleep after doing Cocaine and Subutex after putting a pizza in the oven! Cake Cream all calmly shook their heads even though they were all panicking underneath their motorcycle helmets. 

Axl was glad he was wearing a motorcycle helmet because his face had a full look of panic. How did Mark know this? Axl calmly said,"You are just saying anything you made up to get charges dropped against you. You are  committing Perjury in Court, a serious offense!"

Cake Cream all  were also panicking, but relieved that Axl was handling this so well because this could have went very, very badly, really quickly. 

Mark said,"I hijacked all of Cake Cream and your  cellphone calls! I'm telling the truth!" Mark cried!

Axl calmly said, "You are delusional. You are out of your mind! Billy didn't set his house on fire, Billy doesn't do Cocaine or take Subutex,  and Andy didn't steal 1.6 Billion from us. If Andy had stolen 1.6 Billion from Cake Cream,I would have permanently fired him. He isn't fired as you all can plainly see."

Mark in a complete panic TRIED to say,"Billy set his house on fire, I'm not delusional but he was so panicked, he accidentally said,"You're the one who's delusional, I'm the one who  set Billy's house on fire!" 

The crowd gasped and Mark realized the true gravity of what he just said and completely panicked and said,"Oh my God! I  can't believe I just confessed to Arson!  I'm out of here!"

And  ran out the front door, making himself look completely guilty of Arson. He was brought back into Court literally about 30 seconds later. 

Axl said,"Mark Riley has just confessed to Arson of Billy's house which used to be mine, Jimmy, James, Andy, and Mike's house too." 

""I'm fuced!" Mark cried emotionally. Cake Cream and Axl all smiled under their helmets . Mark falsely confessed to Arson to Billy's house! Yes!

The Judge was like,"Once again, would Cake Cream and Axl like to press charges on Mark Riley?" All of Cake Cream and Axl said, "Yes." 

Mark ran again, but was caught again, and his legs were shackled to prevent him from running again. 

The Judge asked him how he pleaded to the charges brought against him.  His Court ordered Attorney told him to plead guilty because he could get a plea deal and besides, he was caught on  surveillance camera banging on Andy's old hotel room and caught with a gun and impersonating Axl Rose . The Lawyer told him he was basically screwed if he pleaded,"Not guilty," since there was so much evidence against him and he ad a long criminal record that went back to 2000, 23 years ago. Mark pleaded Guilty to all charges. He was soon ordered to go back to the Correctional Facility he had been housed at. 

Mark cussed out Axl, cussed out the Judge, cussed out all of Cake Cream, he even cussed out his Court Appointed Lawyer for not getting him off as Not Guilty! He really was delusional! He was led out by Police Officers  and even cussed out the Police Officers! 

Cake Cream and Axl all breathed a sigh of relief. In about 30 minutes, everyone was dismissed. 

Cake Cream and Axl went to a Restaurant and had a nice burger meal, relieved that Mark Riley would be behind bars for a VERY long time. 

Edited by Karice
  • Thanks 1

On 4/25/2023 at 1:31 PM, Karice said:

:D !!!  Oh YES She has posted again  this wonderful , fictional world , Thank You @Karice for always entertaining us with your art. and for keeping the story flowing so distinctively. 

When they got up, Billy's high school reunion already went viral. Fans loved it. Cake Cream and Axl were happy. 

They watched the news that said that Mark's Court case was tomorrow in Hawaii and it be ideal if Cake Cream and Axl were there.

Cake Cream and Axl bemoaned the fact that they'd have to go to Hawaii tomorrow. They wanted to spend tomorrow chilling in Miami, not in Hawaii in Court.

:D"bemoaned":lol: I like that. Oh dear... i do know that kinda feeling , i do :lol:

Axl asked Andy if he told Mark  during his phone call any damaging things like Billy accidentally setting his house on fire or Andy trying to sell out Axl for $5,000.

:D I for one , karice am really glad that Axl is leaving no stone un turned on this., he is remarkable . (and thank you for writing him like this ) i admire how he , your Fictional Axl thinks it all ....the young lad doesn't switch off , right? he is extremely attentive to accuracy and detail , painstakingly  so. , :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111:lol:We get to "hear" all the, what ifs ,  buts , n maybes.  i cherish that perfectionist side of the real one , and your Fictional Axl nails this trait perfectly for me.

Andy shook his head and said,"I said to Mark during our phone call,"I feel bad about stealing that 1.6 Billion from Cake Cream. I feel guilty about it and am ready to make things right." 

^_^ Good man. 

Axl believed Andy and was relieved that Andy hadn't confessed to Fake Axl/Mark about the accidental house fire or Andy attempting to sell out Axl for $5,000 when they were hiding Axl as a Fugitive. 

:lol:Great  work the both guys ,  since words :( can so , so , so easily get twisted especially in panic and anguish.

They chilled in Miami and then got a LYFT to Miami International Airport and bought last minute tickets for Hawaii. They had a luxurious first class experience. At Hawaii, they took a LYFT to another Marriott hotel.  They booked another Luxurious Penthouse Suite and chilled and ate. They fell asleep.

The next day, they got up and went to the Courthouse and got processed. 

They went to the Courtroom and Mark was soon ushered in and had handcuffs on. Mark's Court case begun and the Judge said that in THIS particular case, 

:o It feels so real

Mark's charges were attempted aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon,

:( I absolutely cannot with this guy ...Ugh , ...beyond terrible :fuckyou:

one count of active identity theft for impersonating Axl Rose,

YES!:wub:

one count of conspiracy to commit identity Theft/ one count of attempted fraud  for planning to use Andy's debit cards and passwords as him.

:cry:  .....

This was being televised.

:D Good

^_^I am so glad this bast is getting what it deserves , truly am. 

Mark's Court appointed Lawyer said that since Andy tricked Mark into coming there in the first place, all charges against Mark should be dropped.

Axl and all of Cake Cream shook their heads. The Judge asked them if they would like to press charges against Mark Riley.

Cake Cream and Axl all said Yes."

:wub:YES YES  & Justice begins ... 

Axl was allowed to go on the stand and point out that Mark chose HIS identity to impersonate. Mark looked worried considering the fact that Axl Rose, his identity victim was on the stand.

:book:Absolutely . i hope mark feels absolutely bloody  ridiculous .  Just imagine the fall out of that :shocked:. thinking about that every day. and how you fkd up big time .:o This is why we don't stalk people Mark or use em for gain mark ya shark.:fuckyou::book::anger:

Axl also pointed out that Andy would have been screwed had he ACTUALLY been in that Hotel Room when Mark showed up and hadn't tricked Mark into showing up to a room full of Cops. Cake Cream all agreed with  Axl. Cake Cream had agreed to go with the Cops Narrative that Andy was the clever Mastermind that cunningly tricked Mark into showing up at Andy's old Hotel Room. Jimmy, James, Axl, Billy, and Mike couldn't believe they agreed to publicly pretend that Andy was the clever, cunning, Mastermind who tricked a Longtime Criminal into getting caught by Cops after all Andy did to them, but they really wanted to protect Andy. 

:shrugs:Yes got to do what they got to do and in this situation , they are doing this.  I't's brotherhood .!! ..:headbang:

The Judge asked Andy if he'd like to take the stand and testify against Mark since Andy was the to be victim of Mark..

:headbang:Excellent ...  Can't wait to see what Andy has to say here  

Andy said,"Yes, I'd like to take the stand. Andy went on the stand and said,"I'd like to testify and press charges against Mark Riley.

:headbang:Well done Andy say it ! say it! tell them, Get this dangerous criminal locked up once and for all.

Mark Riley tried to trick me by claiming to be my Brother,

:oI love this @Karice  i love that he knows ..and he said it in a really important , poignant chapter.   

Lawyer , Bandmate, and Manager Axl Rose.

:o Keep going Andy !  this is good, heartfelt talking here. who wouldv'e thought this guy will have said all this , in a court of law. really quite heartwarming here. I adore how you have really thought about this part and positioned it somewhere really meaningful.

I knew this wasn't Axl as Mark's number is completely different from Axl's number.

Mark showed up to my hotel room with a GUN!

:( Tell them 

I shudder to think what would have happened if I had ACTUALLY fallen for Mark's Axl Rose impersonation and hadn't tricked him into showing up to that room full of Cops.

:o OMG Andy ...wow, absolutely 

Mark would have pulled that gun on me! Possibly shot me! Andy's voice quivered with emotion.

:oGosh honey , this is a full on chapter...look at him on the stand here  ....ah, the quivered with emotion... 

Thank God I had a premonition that I was about to be in BIG trouble and telling me that this was NOT Axl who had called me and I needed to get out of that hotel room and contact the Cops! That premonition saved my life!  

Axl smirked in his helmet, 

:D !! Yes! i literally saw this , i am in awe of how you can just take me there.. images so vivid. 

knowing HE was the one who had that premonition Andy was talking about and had warned Andy that he was NOT the one who had called him earlier and that he needed to get out of that hotel room and had saved Andy's life. 

:book:Absolutely , this is fabulous , really is . :o 

Andy continued," I shudder every time I look at that video of Mark banging on my hotel room falsely claiming to be Axl and when I see the gun the Cops found on him.

:book:YES ! That way he just came out of no where ...tried to bumrush the door , banging on it , that thumping on the door scene was written superbly  , 

I won't feel safe with Mark out in society and I'm pretty sure James, Jimmy, Billy, Mike, and Axl won't feel comfortable with Mark out in society either."

:book:Oh Completely , we need this one gone  kid ! Mark does not deserve any kind of chances !! :shock:

Cake Cream and Axl all backed up Andy. Andy was allowed to step down. 

:o !Wow this chapter is like a tidal wave , not only is It is so deep, it comes at you , you know?  :o 

Mark knew he was screwed.

:book:Right ! Yep beyond thinking mate haha 

He was caught on camera pretending to be Axl Rose and Andy and Axl's testimony hurt his case really badly. Mark tried to save his own skin and  said,"Andy straight up admitted he TRICKED me into showing up at his hotel room! Shouldn't ANDY be in trouble WITH me for lying to me? "

^_^I love how you effortlessly make this flow babe  ! :o 

Axl shook his head. "If he hadn't lied to you,  you would have pulled a gun on him and robbed him and used his debit cards and passwords as him. "

Mark glared angrily at Axl. Axl didn't flinch and kept his composure. 

:book: Stoppit Mark  you know what you have done ! .....OOoh ....:headbang:  Such powerful imagery  with only a few words.  I LOVE IT! !!!!!! I love the images you are giving me !

Mark's Lawyer said,"Mark never actually met Andy until today in this courtroom, so I move that the charges about Andy  be dropped against him." 

The Judge reinstated that the only reason he didn't meet Andy is because Andy fled the room before Mark got there, therefore, the charges are to remain active and relevant. Axl and Cake Cream all nodded. 

:book:so realistic ^_^

Mark got so wound up he said,"Cake Cream hid Axl in Billy's house when Axl was a Fugitive and Andy tried to sell him out for $5,000 but was stopped by Cake Cream!" And Billy accidentally set his house on fire because he fell asleep after doing Cocaine and Subutex after putting a pizza in the oven! Cake Cream all calmly shook their heads even though they were all panicking. 

^_^He really is going down ...:anger:   he is mouthing off now ..hahahahah .oh for goodness sake !!! mate, someone lock it up already ahh:shocked:

Axl was glad he was wearing a motorcycle helmet because his face had a full look of panic.

:D Hahahahah ooooh  nooooooo Oh karice, that made me spit my tea here ! :wacko::D:Doh dear me, oh poor Axl !!! :book:sorry , haha fantastic and absolutely illustrated story line here.  :lol: beyond brilliance.^_^

How did Mark know this?" Axl calmly said,"You are just saying anything you made up to get charges dropped against you. You are  committing Perjury in Court, a serious offense!"

^_^I love dearly how Axl is remaining so composed. I adore how you can write him so fluidly.

Cake Cream all  were also panicking,

:book: Intense indeed. 

but relieved that Axl was handling this so well because this could have went very, very badly, really quickly. 

^_^Right. here comes the words of wisdom right here. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^I can see this so easy, you  can paint us  this picture so very well and although , *Guilty* i do see the  case we had in real , so him in his  green suit keeps coming up , but when you put the motorcycle helmets on them ...it just gives the story chapter uniqueness , i see how the story is and not an image on you tube , whereby on fan fic you know , you get pre made images . i hope this make sense darling haha  anyway AMAZING ! i really am in awe how you can work my brain. 

<3 :D Ah ...i honestly am in awe of your court chapters and i think i favour these over a regular fan fic of him.   also , the ending to that ,  and to quote you here ,"very, very badly, really quickly. " Girl !!!!  i love that flow.  it really works for me . it looks pretty on the screen , by also , it sounds  solid.  I love it.

Mark said,"I hijacked all of Cake Cream and your  cellphone calls! I'm telling the truth!" Mark cried!

:D !! I love how Axl is working this mf . haha  Axl seems not phased by this mf even though he is probably  still a bit nerved by how things might swing, but he is not letting any potential  maybes  get to him. ....because he might have thought it out already ...because he's truly smart, that's why. 

Axl calmly said, "You are delusional. You are out of your mind! Billy didn't set his house on fire, Billy doesn't do Cocaine or take Subutex,  and Andy didn't steal 1.6 Billion from us. If Andy had stolen 1.6 Billion from Cake Cream,I would have permanently fired him. He isn't fired as you all can plainly see."

:D !! Even more to say ..this is so well thought out.  Mark is in alot of trouble aha ....really setting the scene here. Perfect.

Mark in a complete panic TRIED to say,"Billy set his house on fire, I'm not delusional but he was so panicked, he accidentally said,"You're the one who's delusional, I'm the one who  set Billy's house on fire!" 

:D !!!  Oh my lord ,  he is really tripping now haha oh no ...^_^.i think someone got intimidated there mate.... hahaha :D NICE!

The crowd gasped and Mark realized the true gravity of what he just said and completely panicked and said,"Oh my God! I  can't believe I just confessed to Arson!  I'm out of here!"

:oit is hitting home now. what a weight to be hit with ! i love how he is panicking front of a full court of law! ....and the world!

And  ran out the front door, making himself look completely guilty of Arson. He was brought back into Court literally about 30 seconds later. 

:D Well that worked out for u Mark !

"I'm fuced!" Mark cried emotionally. 

:D mmm big time..  I love how you chose to use the word emotionally , Makes the moment so unforgettable, 

Cake Cream and Axl all smiled under their helmets . Mark just falsely confessed to Arson to Billy's house! Yes!" 

:o This is just such powerful emotional , imagery and although we cannot see their faces,  i can completely see the smiles of relief and victory here.  This chapter is everything.

The Judge was like,"Once again, would Cake Cream and Axl like to press charges on Mark Riley?" All of Cake Cream and Axl said, "Yes." 

Mark ran again, but was caught again, and his legs were shackled to prevent him from running again. 

^_^ Good. They don't trust it , it just keeps trying to bolt !

The Judge asked him how he pleased to the charges brought against him.  His Court ordered Attorney told him to plead guilty because he could get a plea deal and besides, he was caught on  surveillance camera banging on Andy's old hotel room and caught with a gun and impersonating Axl Rose . The Lawyer told him he was basically screwed if he pleaded,"Not guilty," since haf so much evidence against him and had a long criminal record that was 23 years old. Mark pleaded Guilty to all charges. He was soon ordered to go back to the Correctional Facility he had been housed at. 

:book: Love this 

Mark cussed out Axl, cussed out the Judge, cussed out all of Cake Cream, he even cussed out his Court Appointed Lawyer for not getting him off as Not Guilty! He really was delusional! He was led out by Police Officers  and even cussed out the Police Officers! 

:D Oh , look at it haha  the loser keeps  cussing lol ..:book:.this is  haha  that was not a good move there  Mark haha ...yeah i adore this ...so , so good , :headbang:

Cake Cream and Axl all breathed a sigh of relief. In about 30 minutes, everyone was dismissed. 

^_^Nice work. 

Cake Cream and Axl went to a Restaurant and had a nice burger meal, relieved that Mark Riley would be behind bars for a VERY long time. 

:D <3  VICTORY DAY!!!!!!!!! 

As i mentioned up top there, I for one,  really appreciate these court chapters. I think your'e a bloody genius girl :lol: @Karice fabulous art.

^_^Such a thrill this chapter!  . Grateful. Love it . @Karice   Thank You .^_^

axl-rose (1).gif

tumblr_mmykce3Fsv1rimwhzo9_250.gif

1fc22edb797f62f510c34f2fe1d40f05.jpg

Edited by wendirosez
  • GNFNR 1

My Fictional Axl Rose's Court parts persona are based on the real Axl's Court case, the one with the tacky green suit like Wendi pointed out.  🤭😁🥰🤣 Except my Fictional Axl Rose wears black three piece suits, motorcycle helmets, and bulletproof vests when he is in court! 🤣🥰😁🤭 The motorcycle helmet keeps his facial expressions hidden and protects his head! 🤣🤭😁🥰

Edited by Karice
  • Thanks 1

After the meal, they went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite in Hawaii and chilled. Andy hugged Axl and thanked him for saving his life. 

Axl hugged him back and welcomed him. Andy smiled and went to his room. Andy went to sleep and had a nightmare about Mark Riley.

He screamed and went to Axl and Billy's room and told them about his nightmare and asked if he could sleep in the same bed as them. Billy and Axl allowed Andy to sleep in the same bed with them. Andy smiled and went to sleep. Axl smarter than me up in the middle of the night and noticed that Andy was snuggled really close to him. Axl was weirded out and backed away a little and gell back asleep. 

The next morning, Axl said he wanted to go to Denny's. Andy said,"I want to go to Denny's with you!" Axl was a little weirded out, but allowed Andy to go to Denny's with him. Andy and Axl went to Denny's and had a nice breakfast. 

Andy told Axl,"I'm so sorry I temporarily screwed over Cake Cream and you. Can you guys forgive me?"

Axl said,"We forgive you." 

Andy smiled. They paid and left. Axl and Andy went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite. Fans on Social Media said they wanted to see Cake Cream perform soon. 

Cake Cream and Axl were working for the fans, so they booked a Cake Cream show for a Stadium in Hawaii tomorrow.

They practiced and chilled.

The next day, they went to the Hawaiian Stadium for the Show. They were wearing bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets. 50,000 Cake Cream Fans showed up and Cake Cream and Axl were happy.

The show started, and Andy for some bizarre reason decided to play the Keyboard RIGHT next to Axl. Axl was like,"WTF? The show was good, but it was becoming clear that Andy was clingy to Axl. Fans cheered wildly, but it was clear that they also noticed that Andy seemed to be a bit TOO interested in Axl. The Fans were like,"My God, Andy's REALLY close to Axl! WTF?" 

Billy was like,"Andy, please give Axl some personal space!" Andy backed up.

Axl breathed a sigh of relief. 

Andy looked at Axl with complete awe. Axl was his Savior and his Hero! He was looking at the man who saved his life! 

Axl internally wondered about Andy's clinginess and obsessiveness..

The show continued and was really good. The final sendoff happened and Andy was practically laying on Axl! Axl backed away uncomfortably a few steps. The show was soon over.

Cake Cream and Axl went to Red Lobster and Andy sat right next to Axl. Billy, James, Jimmy Mike and Axl were like,"Oh my God!" Internally. 

Andy was kind of acting obsessed and clingy with Axl. Andy usually didn't act like this to Axl. Lunch was tense. They paid and left. 

After lunch, they all went to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite. Andy fell asleep in his Suite.

Axl told Billy, Mike, Jimmy, and James,"Have any of you noticed that Andy seems to be kind of obsessed and clingy with me today?"

James, Jimmy, Mike, and Billy were all like,"Yes."

Axl breathed a kind of relieved sigh, glad it wasn't all in his head and everyone else noticed this too.

Axl was like," I get that Andy's kind of traumatized. Mark could have killed him, but his obsessive clinginess is creeping me out. I wish the Neuralyzer from Men In Black was real and I could use it on Andy to make him forget his trauma."

Billy, Mike, James, and Jimmy acknowledged that Andy was NOT acting in a healthy way. They suggested that Andy needed therapy to deal with his Trauma. Axl was like,"That's not a bad idea!" They all agreed to take Andy to therapy tomorrow. They chilled and then fell asleep.  

Edited by Karice
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Karice said:

:DYeah!  @Karice  You have updated us all. thank you . another chapter. 

After the meal, they went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite in Hawaii and chilled. Andy hugged Axl and thanked him for saving his life. 

^_^Such a beautiful image here vivid  very!^_^

Axl hugged him back and welcomed him. Andy smiled and went to his room. Andy went to sleep and had a nightmare about Mark Riley.

:o:no:-_- I hope that doesnt keep replaying on his bloody mind . his pain seems to be seen in dreams , first the murderous money chain, now this , a full nightmare ..with the guy behind bars now. 

He screamed and went to Axl and Billy's room and told them about his nightmare and asked if he could sleep in the same bed as them. Billy and Axl allowed Andy to sleep in the same bed with them. Andy smiled and went to sleep.

^_^It was so kind of Axl & Billy to allow that. I hope that Andy is having just a bad night and will be better in the morning. We can forgive him ^_^ So much has gone on in such a short while....that's the thing...  :shrugs:Just a little overwhelmed currently..  maybe ...Hmmm  so yeah , maybe we can use the benefit of the doubt here  tonight , Since he seems to be  thinking deeply  alot so he probably can see and realise  now just how  much danger he put he and his brothers in. How close to the dangerous edge he was and that is terrifying:o

The next morning, Axl said he wanted to go to Denny's. Andy said,"I want to go to Denny's with you!" Axl was a little weirded out, but allowed Andy to go to Denny's with him. Andy and Axl went to Denny's and had a nice breakfast. 

:hug:Hmmm.. i am wondering if he now sort of sees Axl as a father figure. protective and  nobel. i think that's ok.

Andy told Axl,"I'm so sorry I temporarily screwed over Cake Cream and you. Can you guys forgive me?"

-_-Ah it seems so much is happening in his mind. He feels regret which is good. least he is not numb,  least he can feel. ..just that it seems to be the only thing on his mind cause he has already told them how he feels now ...he seems pretty childlike ...a little dependant over the last few hours ,  well . we'll see. 

Axl said,"We forgive you." 

:hug:Yes!  hopefully with this kind of  reassurance Andy understands that he is forgiven and loved . supported. 

Andy smiled.

:shrugs:just  smiled ? again ..hmmm...but ok , he is doing alot of deep thinking ...maybe?  

They paid and left. Axl and Andy went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite. Fans on Social Media said they wanted to see Cake Cream perform soon. 

:DNice. It seems things have some sort of normality now. i am glad ! I am glad he is smiling back with the band!!! creativity is the best therapy!!!!!  Andy seems to have really improved! He isn't refusing to go out  you know babe, or to go back out  on stage, so that is really good here.  and he has  been out since the traumatic event happened  (although will say  that the wanting to go with Axl to breakfast could be seen as a red flag now ,  i dont know.. grey area :shrugs:   but it is so good he is not hiding at home and not bloody scared to go back out....or to refuse to go anywhere near a door/locks /hearing certain sound /setting triggers off - since the trauma started at a door and the sound  of it.

Cake Cream and Axl were working for the fans, so they booked a Cake Cream show for a Stadium in Hawaii tomorrow.

They practiced and chilled.

^_^Nice. they should all enjoy!  and i am glad they all chilled . (no nightmares and such , for Andy)

The next day, they went to the Hawaiian Stadium for the Show. They were wearing bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets. 50,000 Cake Cream Fans showed up and Cake Cream and Axl were happy.

:D.....Nice one!.:lol: so the sound of the crowd he is not phased with ..no triggers  ! really good.  !!!!!! Things r looking up !!!!!!!!!!

The show started, and Andy for some bizarre reason decided to play the Keyboard RIGHT next to Axl.

:shock:Oh...what the what now ? this now ...this  is not good.  wth now

Axl was like,"WTF? The show was good, but it was becoming clear that Andy was clingy to Axl.

Fans cheered wildly, but it was clear that they also noticed that Andy seemed to be a bit TOO interested in Axl.

The Fans were like,"My God, Andy's REALLY close to Axl! WTF?" 

:no:Oh no the fans are observing Andy like they will , they will or usually tend to dissect~ inspect every part of why that might be happening,  first conclusion  probably - "Hey  do you see just how close Andy is to Axl ? hes about to kiss him!  i think they are dating " ~ it's how  rumours start,

Billy was like,"Andy, please give Axl some personal space!" Andy backed up.

:o Oh ! I am really  glad that Billy spoke up here. kind of awkward since Andy is doing this on the stage...:(nervous system stuck in threat.

Good that Andy stopped  just ...that shhhh aint healthy haha

Axl breathed a sigh of relief. 

Andy looked at Axl with complete awe.

Axl was his Savior

:confused:This is straight up unhealthy Andy :shock: Andrew  never mix heros with religion. " he is my god ! " that's  straight up no. even " he is an angel " /idol  is a grey area for me !

and his Hero!

:headbang:This is okay.  

He was looking at the man who saved his life! 

:facepalm:Athough ...This type of thinking can be a grey area 

Axl internally wondered about Andy's clinginess and obsessiveness..

:no:Me too Karice's Fictional Axl. I think that Andy is struggling here and it is bordering some type of intervention needed before it gets out of control. 

The show continued and was really good. The final sendoff happened and Andy was practically laying on Axl!

:shock: Andy don't do that for goodness  sake ,:wacko:what do you think youre playing at ??

Axl backed away uncomfortably a few steps. The show was soon over.

:shock:Last thing Axl and Cake Cream need is a fan in their band. that would be weird. misplaced... oh Andy ...this is not good news ..:no:

Cake Cream and Axl went to Red Lobster and Andy sat right next to Axl. Billy, James, Jimmy Mike and Axl were like,"Oh my God!" Internally. 

:facepalm:oh ffs.  he is doing this in public :no:...got to address this soon Andy! :wacko:

Andy was kind of acting obsessed and clingy with Axl. Andy usually didn't act like this to Axl. Lunch was tense. They paid and left. 

:D So loved this line ! "lunch was tense "...but ok ,  huge ~major ,massive, serious situation here!!!!.

After lunch, they all went to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite. Andy fell asleep in his Suite.

:o I wonder why he fell asleep quite quickly? His brain seems exhausted ........ being in awe that much will have that effect.

Axl told Billy, Mike, Jimmy, and James,"Have any of you noticed that Andy seems to be kind of obsessed and clingy with me today?"

James, Jimmy, Mike, and Billy were all like,"Yes."

Axl breathed a kind of relieved sigh, glad it wasn't all in his head and everyone else noticed this too.

^_^Axl is an extremely humble  and a private person , likes his space so he is  getting a second opinion from his brothers.

Axl was like," I get that Andy's kind of traumatized. Mark could have killed him, but his obsessive clinginess is creeping me out. I wish the Neuralyzer from Men In Black was real and I could use it on Andy to make him forget his trauma."

:D:headbang: I LOVE THIS LINE !!!!!! Damn! haha ! Ohhhh soo0o0o0o0o0ooo true!  ha! the times i  wish i had a ...one of those lighty things haha   lovely imagery kicking in  here  haha yeah I love it :book::D but....as for Andy , in his case... yes ,  he needs  ......help! and soon ! It can't be any fun for Axl if Andy is going to become unreasonable /unresponsive / wreak their brotherhood.

Billy, Mike, James, and Jimmy acknowledged that Andy was NOT acting in a healthy way. They suggested that Andy needed therapy to deal with his Trauma. Axl was like,"That's not a bad idea!" They all agreed to take Andy to therapy tomorrow. They chilled and then fell asleep.  

:no:Hopefully Andy will respond quickly to the treatment since this is going to be a major problem if not dealt with.

^_^Ah karice !!! ah , i loved this ! hehe  :book:a whirlwind of emotions here , it is very thought provoking!!!!!!   and i really hope Andy gets better since he would be a complete risk to himself and his brothers if he just ignores the signs. i am not sure if he knows what is going on now actually ...the saviour mindset  thing is completely unsettling ,   wow  Andy please do the right thing.:book:

3f69be02a93f1802fbe53cbd3afb3c7b--rock-room-axl-rose.jpg

3604c893e001e70f088f791e1ae28790.jpg

21051af68e293b9581fd4210663c7cf2.jpg

• GNFNR 1

The next day, they got up. They went to Andy's Room and made him get up.

Axl, Jimmy, James, Billy, and Mike told Andy they were taking him to therapy today. Andy said he didn't want to go to Therapy. 

Axl pointed out that his obsessive clinginess he showed yesterday to Axl was unhealthy. Cake Cream backed up Axl. Andy blushed. Andyas like, "But Therapy is for crazy People," Andy lamented. I'm not crazy.

Axl said,"It doesn't mean that you're crazy if you're in Therapy. Therapy is meant to talk to a licensed Professional about your Problems. And besides, you guys took me to Therapy shortly after you met me and it worked wonders for me."

Andy was like,"I still don't want to go.

Axl was like,"I have Power Of Attorney over you and legally, I can call a Mental Institute and have them drag you out of here in a straight jacket and strap you in a gurney and force you into Therapy.

"You wouldn't!" Andy cried emotionally. 

Axl says,"According to my Power Of Attorney rights over you, I have full Authority to make that happen to you. Either you let us take you to Therapy or I call a Mental Institute and have them force you into Therapy. Either way, you're going to end up in Therapy. Billy, James, Jimmy and Mike all backed up Axl. 

Andy's shoulders slumped and he caved. "Alright, I'll let you guys take me to Therapy today," Andy said, reluctantly.

Cake Cream and Axl all smiled. Andy chose the best way!"

They all got ready, ate,  and put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and took a LYFT to Therapy. 

At Therapy, they were quickly attended too. Axl, Billy, James, Mike, and Jimmy paid for a Session for Andy. 

In Andy's Session,   Andy opened up about the Trauma he felt over Mark Riley. He said,"I had a nightmare that Mark Riley shot me. I shudder every time I see that viral video of Mark showing up to my old Hotel Room with a gun and banging aggressively on my old Hotel Room. 

The Psychiatrist was like," Mark Riley is incarcerated.  He can't get you. You're safe. Andy told the Psychiatrist about being traumatized over the fact that he could have been shot to death by Mark and Mark could have went around posing as Andy while Andy lied dead in a Hotel Room.

The Psychiatrist said,"I'm going to prescribe you Lumic, a Medication that suppresses Trauma. You'll feel much better soon. Axl spoke up. Is there a way you can just zap Andy's trauma away like the Neuralyzer from Men In Black?"

The Psychiatrist said,"It seems like you're suggesting Electric Shock Therapy for Andy. I'm not sure if zapping Andy with Electric Shock Therapy is right for him. Lumic is a much safer alternative than zapping Andy."

Axl asked,"What are the side effects of Lumic?" 

The Psychiatrist replied,"Side effects can include, Mood swings, frequent urination, excessive thirst, blood clots,  excessive sleepiness, restless nights, weight gain,  depression and thoughts of suicide."

Axl wryly said,"And those side effects are SAFER than just merely trying to zap Andy's trauma away with Electric Shock Therapy?" 

The Psychiatrist replied,"Those are just possible side effects." 

Axl responded,"What are the possible side effects of zapping Andy with Electric Shock Therapy?"

The Psychiatrist replied," Blindness, deafness, hallucinations, paralysis, stroke, heart attack.

Both side effects options sound so wonderful, " Axl said wryly. 

Axl asked Andy what he thought and he was like,"None of these side effect options sound particularly good." 

Axl was like,"They don't sound particularly good to me either."  

Axl and Andy both laughed. 

Billy, Mike, James and Jimmy were wryly like,"We can just stick Andy out in a thunderstorm and let lightning give him free therapy! " 

Everyone laughed at this. 

Andy seriously opened up more and felt better.  The Session was a success. Andy felt much better knowing he had 5 Brothers who loved him and cared about him and supported him. Andy couldn't believe he stole money from his Family and temporarily abandoned them. He was grateful they still helped him out even after he robbed them out of 1.6 Billion. Andy wryly smiled at the fact that they just wanted him safe even before he officially gave back the 1.6 billion plus extra. After the Session, they went to Burger King and had a nice lunch. 

Edited by Karice
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Karice said:

@Karice Thank You very much  for posting another chapter !^_^

The next day, they got up. They went to Andy's Room and made him get up.

:D Ahaha It seems that Andy can still relax so that is good 

Axl, Jimmy, James, Billy, and Mike told Andy they were taking him to therapy today. Andy said he didn't want to go to Therapy. 

:book: Ah , a natural reaction just not the best one ..

Axl pointed out that his obsessive clinginess he showed yesterday to Axl was unhealthy. Cake Cream backed up Axl. Andy blushed. Andyas like, "But Therapy is for crazy People," Andy lamented. I'm not crazy.

Axl said,"It doesn't mean that you're crazy if you're in Therapy. Therapy is meant to talk to a licensed Professional about your Problems. And besides, you guys took me to Therapy shortly after you met me and it worked wonders for me."

:book:-_-Karice , love  can i just say , how much  I admire  Your Fictional Axl  encouraging Andy about this,  and using his own experience here to hopefully make Andy see sense ...and  that this is really serious stuff which Andy McCall really , really , really  needs to address. As we know the real Axl has never been afraid to stand up and speak about the importance of soundness of mind. and  be an  advocate in it . even including it in his art,

I have never seen another artist dare speak up about it , let alone deem it important /appropriate  enough to feature it in some of his artistry and back then, as we all know, 1991 ..it was very , very , very  ...it was beyond taboo.

The real Axl has always been open about the importance of having a balance and a clear mind .

I always thought that was a courageous move,  and well ,  thirty thousand years later , everyone is speaking about the importance of  a stable mind and talk about wellbeing  as easy as talking about the weather:facepalm:

oooh To me , it was like W. A. R.  bloody knew this way before everyone else , :shrugs:Thirty four years on , the world finally gets that human emotional health concerns us all.:wow:

Andy was like,"I still don't want to go.

-_-We all have to do things we'd rather not Andy. That's the thing here.

Axl was like,"I have Power Of Attorney over you and legally, I can call a Mental Institute and have them drag you out of here in a straight jacket and strap you in a gurney and force you into Therapy.

"You wouldn't!" Andy cried emotionally. 

:dance:A  very powerful hard hitting scene right here happening !:shock:

Axl says,"According to my Power Of Attorney rights over you, I have full Authority to make that happen to you.

:D I  love how this line your Fictional Axl speaks , flows here karice !!!!:book:

Either you let us take you to Therapy or I call a Mental Institute and have them force you into Therapy. Either way, you're going to end up in Therapy. Billy, James, Jimmy and Mike all backed up Axl. 

:book:It's called being cruel to be kind  Andy ,:shrugs: and Axl has no choice here , he doesn't lie either ...so, i wonder what path Andy will choose.

Andy's shoulders slumped and he caved. "Alright, I'll let you guys take me to Therapy today," Andy said, reluctantly.

^_^Good ..Really good. !!:hug:

Cake Cream and Axl all smiled. Andy chose the best way!"

:headbang:He honestly really did. 

They all got ready, ate,  and put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and took a LYFT to Therapy. 

At Therapy, they were quickly attended too. Axl, Billy, James, Mike, and Jimmy paid for a Session for Andy. 

In Andy's Session,   Andy opened up about the Trauma he felt over Mark Riley. He said,"I had a nightmare that Mark Riley shot me. I shudder every time I see that viral video of Mark showing up to my old Hotel Room with a gun and banging aggressively on my old Hotel Room. 

Y-_-eah It's the The possibility, maybes and what ifs , the reoccurring visuals and sound that overdrive a mind.

The Psychiatrist was like," Mark Riley is incarcerated.  He can't get you. You're safe. Andy told the Psychiatrist about being traumatized over the fact that he could have been shot to death by Mark and Mark could have went around posing as Andy while Andy lied dead in a Hotel Room.

:book:-_-This is the stone cold twisted truth. :no:

The Psychiatrist said,"I'm going to prescribe you Lumic, a Medication that suppresses Trauma. You'll feel much better soon.

Axl spoke up. Is there a way you can just zap Andy's trauma away like the Neuralyzer from Men In Black?"

:D:D:lol: 

The Psychiatrist said,"It seems like you're suggesting Electrotherapy for Andy. I'm not sure if zapping Andy with Electrotherapy is right for him. Lumic is a much safer alternative than zapping Andy."

Axl asked,"What are the side effects of Lumic?" 

^_^Very glad Axl enquired about this

The Psychiatrist replied,"Side effects can include, Mood swings, frequent urination, excessive thirst, blood clots,  excessive sleepiness, restless nights, weight gain,  depression and thoughts of suicide."

Axl wryly said,"And those side effects are SAFER than just merely trying to zap Andy's trauma away with Electrotherapy?" 

The Psychiatrist replied,"Those are just possible side effects." 

:wacko:

Axl responded,"What are the possible side effects of zapping Andy with Electrotherapy?"

The Psychiatrist replied," Blindness, deafness, hallucinations, paralysis, stroke, heart attack.

:oSome risky business here

Both side effects options sound so wonderful, " Axl said wryly. 

:lol::lol:Ha! i can hear this so clear. Very vivid

Axl asked Andy what he thought and he was like,"None of these side effect options sound particularly good." 

:shrugs:Poor Andy:wacko:

Axl was like,"They don't sound particularly good to me either."  

Axl and Andy both laughed. 

:lol:I love that they both see humour in this dark  ,uncertain time here:o

Billy, Mike, James and Jimmy were wryly like,"We can just stick Andy out in a thunderstorm and let lightning give him free therapy! " 

:shocked:Picture the scene. Dress Andy in a hazmat suit lets see what happens here boys! :DWell that's naughty hahaha :lol:

Everyone laughed at this. 

^_^laughter is the best medicine they say:lol:

Andy seriously opened up more and felt better. 

:oThat is much progress here in such little time actually,  after all its the first session which iz  usually the worse.

The Session was a success.

^_^That is brilliant and he should feel proud that he attended , not letting down himself or his brothers.

Andy felt much better knowing he had 5 Brothers

^_^

who loved him and cared about him and supported him.

:book:Yeah The art of knowing your real worth , Andy (not money) equals a stable , healthier mindset:book:

Andy couldn't believe he stole money from his Family and temporarily abandoned them.

^_^ It seems he really  just wasn't thinking straight and that wasn't really him talking/ thinking - just the promise / thought of the money was speaking / controlling him 

He was grateful they still helped him out even after he robbed them out of 1.6 Billion. Andy wryly smiled at the fact that they just wanted him safe even before he officially gave back the 1.6 billion plus extra. After the Session, they went to Burger King and had a nice lunch. 

:lol:Heres hoping Andy offered to pay  or go halfs at least! i hope the guys enjoyed their meal here

Thank You for this karice . Well babe , it was a delicate situation here for Andy , for Axl and the brothers today , a challenging read indeed  :nervous:wow yeah .... ngl it was a really sensitive piece.:wacko: It was, in my opinion written with deep accuracy  and although painful , i for one, really appreciated this chapter,  since it conjured up some extremely  powerful , piercing imagery.  I really think that writing this way addresses  life- which  most fan fiction doesn't care to do. and I love that. #grateful 

images (65).jpeg

download (12).jpeg

28254ec3c1c235b18311c663595615c7.jpg

Edited by wendirosez
  • Thanks 1

Wendi, actually my Fictional Axl Rose lies.... A lot. 🤭😏  Real life Axl doesn't lie, but my Fictional Axl has told countless lies. 😏🤭

A bulk of my Fictional Axl Rose's lies.

Claiming that he was not Axl Rose.

Claiming he had been in a Coma for three years,which is why he in 2022 had no idea what Covid was when he first time traveled. 

Claiming Billy tested positive for Covid and The Flu when Billy was actually high on Cocaine. 

Claiming he was an 18 year old who wanted to buy Whiskey. While looking 25. 😏🤭🤣

Claiming that Cake Cream didn't hide him during his time as a Fugitive and that he was living on the streets alone.

Claiming that he was from Alaska, but was found out when he claimed he was from Juneau, Anchorage, two different Alaskan cities roughly 850 miles apart! 🤣🤭

Implying that Billy was hiding in Anchorage, Alaska, knowing full well that Billy was actually in Tampa.

The wild stories about his younger self he told Cake Cream, claiming he had been a Boy Scout that earned like 10 Badges, claiming he had been bitten on his back by a rattlesnake, claiming he had went to Boot Camp for The Marines but was dismissed,  claiming he got sprayed by a skunk, claiming he had been on a rollercoaster ride that got stuck in the upside down position for an hour and he was holding on to the sidebar for dear life. He reasoned that Cake Cream didn't know him when he was younger and had no way of knowing he was making up complete bullshit to entertain them. Jimmy was like,"Wow! You had a fascinating younger life! I'm sure Older Axl will love to verify your fascinating younger life!" Axl panicked and wax like,"Please don't verify my younger life with Older Axl. Older Axl is 60 and won't remember what I said about my younger life!" Cake Cream were all like,"Did you make up complete bullshit to entertain us? " Cake Cream knew he was just making up bullshit to entertain them and he admitted it!😏

Claiming he chose the name Axl after watching a triple Axel move from figure skating and thought it looked cool. Axl actually chose the name Axl from a skateboard's axel, not from the triple Axel move from figure skating. 😏

He implied that Billy didn't accidentally set his house on fire, knowing full well that Billy did.

He claimed that Billy and he weren't dating when they in fact were. Their secret was completely out when they were caught on a Fan's phone camera kissing when they were in a secluded place. Video went viral and they admitted they were dating.

Axl claimed he wasn't resentful of Cake Cream when he was very resentful of their Grammy, the James and Jimmy fight over Allison, them NOT being the new Guns N'Roses, only Wild Water was and was resentful of Cake Cream's brief irrelevancy.

He went along with Billy's lie that Billy went to Claven Records to get a copy of the New Contract late at night when Axl and Billy were actually sleeping in the same bed. Axl even reprinted his own copy of the New Contract and wax like,"Billy gave me the New Contract, and here it is. 

There were many other lies my Fictional Axl Rose told. 

• Thanks 1

After eating at Burger King, they went to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and watched the news. 

Mark Riley had ESCAPED Custody! 😱😳

Andy cried. Axl, Jimmy, James, Billy and Mike's hearts went out to him. Andy had just had a successful Therapy Session. Mark's escape from Custody was NOT what he needed now.

Andy's phone rang. It was from the same number that Mark had called him from when he was pretending to be Axl. 

Cake Cream and Axl decided this phone should be on speaker. Andy took their advice and answered the phone call and put it on speaker. They all listened intently.

Andy picked up the phone in scared shock

Mark said in his eerily similar Axl Rose impersonation,"Hi, Andy it's me, Axl Rose. I'm coming to see you soon!  I can't wait to see you!

Andy hung up the phone in scared shock. 

There was a loud, obnoxious, aggressive banging on the Luxurious Penthouse Suite about a minute later

Mark said in his creepy Axl Rose impersonation voice," I'm here, Andy, I'm Axl Rose, open up and let me in!" 

Andy felt chills. Jimmy, Axl, James, Billy, and Mike were all weirded out too..

Andy asked Mark,"What's the password?" Cake Cream and Axl were glad Andy took the password thing seriously. 

Mark replied,"I love you!" In the eerie Axl sounding voice. 

Andy replied,"Wrong password. You're not Axl. You're Mark Riley, I'm calling the Police!"

Mark responded,"I'm not Mark. My name is W. Axl Rose. I was born in Lafayette, Indiana in 1962. I time traveled from 1987 to 2022. You and I are Friends, Andy, or did you forget that? Please let me in. Mark  Mark was still using the creepy Axl Rose impersonation voice. Axl was freaked out, hearing how creepily close Mark's impersonation sounded like him

Andy said,"Leave me alone, Mark."

Mark responded, "I love you, Andy! Let me in!"  In his REAL voice. He then switched back to his creepy Axl Rose voice impersonation and said,"I love you, Andy! I'm coming in!" Mark begun constantly running into the deadbolted Penthouse Suite, trying to break down the door.

Andy was freaked out. So were Axl, James, Jimmy, Mike and Billy. They all moved the armoire and put it behind the door as extra precaution. Mark continued trying to break down the door. 

Andy called 911 and alerted them that Mark was at his Penthouse Suite trying to break in. The Cops soon arrived at the Penthouse Suite and tazed Mark and arrested him and led him away into a cop car once again..

Andy was understandably shaken. He couldn't believe Mark was so creepily obsessed with him. Cake Cream and Axl were all uncomfortable too . 

Edited by Karice
  • Wow 1

3 hours ago, Karice said:

Wendi, actually my Fictional Axl Rose lies.... A lot. 🤭😏  Real life Axl doesn't lie, but my Fictional Axl has told countless lies. 😏🤭

A bulk of my Fictional Axl Rose's lies.

Claiming that he was not Axl Rose.

Claiming he had been in a Coma for three years,which is why he in 2022 had no idea what Covid was when he first time traveled. 

Claiming Billy tested positive for Covid and The Flu when Billy was actually high on Cocaine. 

Claiming he was an 18 year old who wanted to buy Whiskey. While looking 25. 😏🤭🤣

Claiming that Cake Cream didn't hide him during his time as a Fugitive and that he was living on the streets alone.

Claiming that he was from Alaska, but was found out when he claimed he was from Juneau, Anchorage, two different Alaskan cities roughly 850 miles apart! 🤣🤭

Implying that Billy was hiding in Anchorage, Alaska, knowing full well that Billy was actually in Tampa.

The wild stories about his younger self he told Cake Cream, claiming he had been a Boy Scout that earned like 10 Badges, claiming he had been bitten on his back by a rattlesnake, claiming he had went to Boot Camp for The Marines but was dismissed,  claiming he got sprayed by a skunk, claiming he had been on a rollercoaster ride that got stuck in the upside down position for an hour and he was holding on to the sidebar for dear life. He reasoned that Cake Cream didn't know him when he was younger and had no way of knowing he was making up complete bullshit to entertain them. Jimmy was like,"Wow! You had a fascinating younger life! I'm sure Older Axl will love to verify your fascinating younger life!" Axl panicked and wax like,"Please don't verify my younger life with Older Axl. Older Axl is 60 and won't remember what I said about my younger life!" Cake Cream were all like,"Did you make up complete bullshit to entertain us? " Cake Cream knew he was just making up bullshit to entertain them and he admitted it!😏

Claiming he chose the name Axl after watching a triple Axel move from figure skating and thought it looked cool. Axl actually chose the name Axl from a skateboard's axel, not from the triple Axel move from figure skating. 😏

He implied that Billy didn't accidentally set his house on fire, knowing full well that Billy did.

He claimed that Billy and he weren't dating when they in fact were. Their secret was completely out when they were caught on a Fan's phone camera kissing when they were in a secluded place. Video went viral and they admitted they were dating.

Axl claimed he wasn't resentful of Cake Cream when he was very resentful of their Grammy, the James and Jimmy fight over Allison, them NOT being the new Guns N'Roses, only Wild Water was and was resentful of Cake Cream's brief irrelevancy.

He went along with Billy's lie that Billy went to Claven Records to get a copy of the New Contract late at night when Axl and Billy were actually sleeping in the same bed. Axl even reprinted his own copy of the New Contract and wax like,"Billy gave me the New Contract, and here it is. 

There were many other lies my Fictional Axl Rose told. 

Well my lovely , in your Fictional Axl 's defence i will just mention that there's a reason behind each fabrication so he is, i can honestly say here , i feel he is just  doing it for protection for himself or for others , he tends to not do it with intention to hurt or to gain ,   

Has there been a time where he steals or cheats , deceives the brothers for his own gain ?  nope , not so far  babe, there hasn't been anything like that.

He isn't telling  a cold blooded lie and thats the difference, so all those points , yeah ok lies but and not one of them was malicious , or corrupt for his own ends. The Alaska fabrication may have been the most he has told of a lie , but again , he had just literally time travelled so i'm not sure if that counts , when he was  saying like he was  bitten by a snake ,the roller coaster,  that was to make people laugh out of his own expense there  , the buying whiskey thingy ,  i don't see that as a cunning lier ,  he hasn't made people cry with a lie , When he claimed Billy and he were not a couple, he was doing that for privacy and again, protection because it was very early days in their relationship . i would like to believe he told that porkie pie  to protect the one he loves. so , i think theres two sides to every story , or in this case honey , lies ~i feel fabrications a sweeter word. so he , Your Fictional Axl is not actually a menace with his mouth.  i don't see manipulation, i don't see slander ,  or malice or pain to others wellbeing.

i cannot believe you have posted another chapter.:o im so excited right now haha 

11 hours ago, Karice said:

Another update ! i cannot wait , such an engaging piece of art. 

After eating at Burger King, they went to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and watched the news. 

Mark Riley had ESCAPED Custody! 😱😳

:shock: Woahhhhhhh i what SAYWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Andy cried. Axl, Jimmy, James, Billy and Mike's hearts went out to him. Andy had just had a successful Therapy Session. Mark's escape from Custody was NOT what he needed now.

:wacko:iWell..

Andy's phone rang. It was from the same number that Mark had called him from when he was pretending to be Axl. 

:shock:Aggghhhh oh sht no way...he is going to suffer so badly from this , when you think it's all over this mark comes back like a bolt from the blue !! :shock:

Cake Cream and Axl decided this phone should be on speaker.

:DRight , damn right!!!! i do this more than i should -. i hate mfs in my ear 

Andy took their advice and answered the phone call and put it on speaker. They all listened intently.

Andy picked up the phone in scared shock

:wow:oh my ,my , my  :nervous::dance::wacko::wow:

Mark said in his eerily similar Axl Rose impersonation,"Hi, Andy it's me, Axl Rose.

I'm coming to see you soon! 

i hate that thats terifying :o

I can't wait to see you!

he is too much 

Andy hung up the phone in scared shock. 

There was a loud, obnoxious, aggressive banging on the Luxurious Penthouse Suite about a minute later

:(This is going to jack him up so bad !!!!!!    :o

Mark said in his creepy Axl Rose impersonation voice," I'm here, Andy, I'm Axl Rose, open up and let me in!" 

:shocked:This is one crazy fool that needs to go down for life:anger:

Andy felt chills. Jimmy, Axl, James, Billy, and Mike were all weirded out too..

y-_-eah  his trauma will layer up like a mofo  now... it won't be pretty, that's what im betting

Andy asked Mark,"What's the password?" Cake Cream and Axl were glad Andy took the password thing seriously. 

Mark replied,"I love you!" In the eerie Axl sounding voice. 

throws that around a lil too lot. 

Andy replied,"Wrong password. You're not Axl. You're Mark Riley, I'm calling the Police!"

Mark responded,"I'm not Mark. My name is W. Axl Rose.

:anger:it is so unnerving when this ...criminal is adamant that he is Axl !!!

I was born in Lafayette, Indiana in 1962.

ahole -literally using Axl's information, reels it off correctly ,  like he sits there and memorises it. 

I time traveled from 1987 to 2022.

he is a oooh :anger:

You and I are Friends, Andy, or did you forget that?

that is beyond no :shock:

Please let me in. Mark  Mark was still using the creepy Axl Rose impersonation voice. Axl was freaked out, hearing how creepily close Mark's impersonation sounded like him

Andy said,"Leave me alone, Mark."

:wow: this poor guy !!!

Mark responded, "I love you, Andy! Let me in!"  In his REAL voice.

:shock:Ah, oh lord is that a confession now. or is it desperation that he is not being believed

He then switched back to his creepy Axl Rose voice impersonation and said,"I love you, Andy! I'm coming in!"

:shrugs:wheres this mfb head at . i for one, do not know 

Mark begun constantly running into the deadbolted Penthouse Suite, trying to break down the door.

:blink::dance::nervous::(:(deranged stalker ...oh my days 

Andy was freaked out. So were Axl, James, Jimmy, Mike and Billy. They all moved the armoire and put it behind the door as extra precaution. Mark continued trying to break down the door. 

:othis is possible an opening to certain trauma for all of them now , the sound of that 

Andy called 911 and alerted them that Mark was at his Penthouse Suite trying to break in. The Cops soon arrived at the Penthouse Suite and tazed Mark and arrested him and led him away into a cop car once again..

:shocked:Excuse me honey , he has to be tazed? he is effed up 2 the max. his delusion is beyond ....................................all  delusion,it s that bad! 

Andy was understandably shaken. He couldn't believe Mark was so creepily obsessed with him. Cake Cream and Axl were all uncomfortable too . 

oh this chapter is so unexpected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @Karice i dont know  how or what will happen now ...things were going swell and then ...BAM!

Thank You for this and i will flesh my reply out tomorrow ,  seriously wasn/t expecting a ...this.

grateful karice ,

50e8929fdb7c8a6fb6940e3c94acbc06.jpg

254dca6a9cc40b945e81cafb18b899d0.jpg

1ef75f0ba080232e99395a6291bb76ba.jpg

Edited by wendirosez
  • Thanks 1

Andy wondered why Mark Riley was creepily obsessed with him as he was the Keyboardist and wasn't creepily obsessed with Mike, who was the Lead Singer of Cake Cream. 

Mike wryly said, "I am Straight in more ways than one,  so I wouldn't want Mark to be creepily obsessed with me."

Andy replied,"I'm Gay, but don't want this 40 something year old man being creepily obsessed with me."

Axl replied,"Mark's also creepily obsessed with me too. He keeps impersonating me!"

Everyone acknowledged that Mark had a creepy obsession with Axl too.

Soon, Mark had a new Interrogation.

Mark was asked why he tried to break into Andy's Hotel Room today. 

Mark responded,"Because I love Andy. I want to be with him. Andy and I were meant to be together. I think about Andy night and day."

He was questioned why he once again pretended to be Axl when Andy didn't believe him the first time he pretended to be Axl. 

Mark said,"I thought maybe he'd fall for it the second time and let me in."

He was questioned why he constantly ran into the door trying to break in when Andy didn't open it himself.

Mark replied,"I wanted to get Andy so bad, I went to desperate measures."

Mark was asked why he wanted ANDY, the Keyboardist and not Mike the Lead Singer.

Mark responded,"The heart wants what it wants. I'm attracted to Andy, not Mike."

Mark was asked why he switched to his REAL voice for a little while.

Mark responded,"I had a slip of the tongue for a little while, and spoke in my REAL voice and then quickly went back into my Axl Rose voice impersonation."

Mark added,"I was unarmed today. I wasn't going to pull a gun on Andy and rob him at gunpoint out of his debit cards and passwords like I planned to the other day. I wasn't going to harm Andy this time.  I just wanted to make out and embrace him. I love Andy." 

Mark was soon escorted out was said that Mark would be put in a much more secure part of the Correctional Facility. 

Andy, James, Jimmy, Mike Billy and Axl were all shell shocked. They couldn't believe Mark or this new Interrogation. Cake Cream and Axl all chilled. 

Andy had trouble sleeping, so Mike offered to sleep in the same bed as him.

Andy gratefully accepted. Andy and Mike went to bed and they talked about Mark's obsession with Andy.

Andy said,"Am I being punished with Mark Riley as Karma for stealing the 1.6 Billion from you guys?"

Mike said," You did fuck up royally by stealing the 1.6 Billion from us, but you soon felt bad about it and gave us back the money you stole plus extra. Mark Riley is just a nutcase who is WAY too interested in you.

Andy said,"I'm truly sorry for stealing that 1.6 Billion from you guys in the first place."

Mike said,"We know, Andy, we know. We all forgive you." Mike smiled and Andy smiled back. Now, let's get some rest, little Brother."  Andy blushed, knowing that Mike was a couple of months older than him. In fact, Jimmy, James, Mike, and Billy were all older than Andy. Only Axl was a year younger than Andy technically. Andy felt better and Mike and he both fell asleep shortly after.

Edited by Karice
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Karice said:

Yesterday's piece of writing was immeasurable @Karice Mark Riley is a loose cannon I like how you write sound into his presence. 

Andy wondered why Mark Riley was creepily obsessed with him as he was the Keyboardist and wasn't creepily obsessed with Mike, who was the Lead Singer of Cake Cream. 

:huh:There is more than likely  something bewitching and compelling, magnetic ~and mark sees as relatable , about Andy that turns him into a very irresistible force of attraction to Mark, Could be the  successful creation of Cake Cream , maybe lots of  suppressed fantasia,  Possible there is  a number of reasons that mark has built up in his mind.

Mike wryly said, "I am Straight in more ways than one,  so I wouldn't want Mark to be creepily obsessed with me."

N:blink:00oo00o that would be rather awkward , plus mark is dangerous, so he aint dating anyone any  time soon 

Andy replied,"I'm Gay, but don't want this 40 something year old man being creepily obsessed with me."

:shrugs:Mmm,  Seems that Age is a problem for Andy,  so even if he and mark (if mark was fit to remain in society of course ) got together, then the years between them is an issue for Andy so it is never meant to be. Mark would have  to accept that.

Axl replied,"Mark's also creepily obsessed with me too. He keeps impersonating me!"

:book:See , Mark may well  have built up an image in his mind  for the perfect guy which involves Axl  too, and the way Axl interacts  in general , and Andy is the focus of mark attraction visually yet Axl still stimulates his senses , There's mark dream guy . maybe ...it can be so many factors why mark is this way.

Everyone acknowledged that Mark had a creepy obsession with Axl too.

:wacko:Mark needs to stay away 

Soon, Mark had a new Interrogation.

:blink:Very glad that they are keeping a close eye on this intruder.

Mark was asked why he tried to break into Andy's Hotel Room today. 

Mark responded,"Because I love Andy. I want to be with him.

:shock::book:Oh crikey he admitted it , damn:shock:

Andy and I were meant to be together.

:nervous:Dangerous infatuation. 

I think about Andy night and day."

:book:So, a very dangerous unrequited love thing. Never a good thing.

He was questioned why he once again pretended to be Axl when Andy didn't believe him the first time he pretended to be Axl. 

Mark said,"I thought maybe he'd fall for it the second time and let me in."

He was questioned why he constantly ran into the door trying to break in when Andy didn't open it himself.

Mark replied,"I wanted to get Andy so bad, I went to desperate measures."

:shock:Keep talking dude you are going down for life 

Mark was asked why he wanted ANDY, the Keyboardist and not Mike the Lead Singer.

Mark responded,"The heart wants what it wants. I'm attracted to Andy, not Mike."

^_^now mark riley has admitted the core reason, Andy needs to get a personal restraining order against mark for Himself, Axl,  the band. ..whole of them need proper protection 

Mark was asked why he switched to his REAL voice for a little while.

:blink:because he is a calculating manipulative stalker.  the dude has issues !

Mark responded,"I had a slip of the tongue for a little while, and spoke in my REAL voice and then quickly went back into my Axl Rose voice impersonation."

:oHis mind is astounding. The way he thinks that pulling that sh1t is ok.

Mark added,"I was unarmed today.

:facepalm:Oh , and that makes it alright then . your actions are totally completely justified now, ?  okay Mark Riley :shock: 

I wasn't going to pull a gun on Andy and rob him at gunpoint out of his debit cards and passwords like I planned to the other day.

Ah .....way that comes out with this like it is fine! :facepalm:

I wasn't going to harm Andy this time.  I just wanted to make out and embrace him. I love Andy." 

wtf moment :book: Yeah , no he does't love you, so have to move on with that! good luck in your mf quest !,  oh boy , lock it up karice please babe:nervous: lol  never to return ! ffs

Mark was soon escorted out

:shock:Good. Really good.  need someone watching it at all times ! My goodness. 

was said that Mark would be put in a much more secure part of the Correctional Facility. 

:book:ok - i'm not convinced haha 

Andy, James, Jimmy, Mike Billy and Axl were all shell shocked.

:shock:Yeah absolutely The revelations are terrible , it is good he is behind bars though. just...

They couldn't believe Mark or this new Interrogation.

-_-Right

Cake Cream and Axl all chilled. 

Andy had trouble sleeping, so Mike offered to sleep in the same bed as him.

:DOh Mike is talking a bit here haha 

Andy gratefully accepted. Andy and Mike went to bed and they talked about Mark's obsession with Andy.

Andy said,"Am I being punished with Mark Riley as Karma for stealing the 1.6 Billion from you guys?"

:(Still on his mind ...

Mike said," You did fuck up royally by stealing the 1.6 Billion from us, but you soon felt bad about it and gave us back the money you stole plus extra. Mark Riley is just a nutcase who is WAY too interested in you.

Andy said,"I'm truly sorry for stealing that 1.6 Billion from you guys in the first place."

:DAh Lovely interaction here between the two 

Mike said,"We know, Andy, we know. We all forgive you." Mike smiled and Andy smiled back. Now, let's get some rest, little Brother."  Andy blushed, knowing that Mike was a couple of months older than him. In fact, Jimmy, James, Mike, and Billy were all older than Andy. Only Axl was a year younger than Andy technically. Andy felt better and Mike and he both fell asleep shortly after.

:D !!! 

karice @Karice honey u have done it again ! loving all you write n create Thank you for it   will edit pics 

axl-rose-1980s-2.jpg

22c25be6a79d37602c536bf17e5cc48b.jpg

c920a6f24811491c0cfffb35ec62db53.jpg

Edited by wendirosez
pic situation ~limit
  • GNFNR 1

Cake Cream and Axl all got up. The News reported that Mark Riley had tattooed,"Andrew  McCall and Mark Riley were meant to be together! " On his arm! And had tattooed," I am W. Axl Rose! on his other arm! Mark really had gone off the deep end!

Axl said,"This Motherfucker is crazy as hell!" Everyone agreed.

Andy was weirded out. 

Later, it was revealed that Mark had escaped Prison AGAIN! Oh no! He had escaped the more secure part of the Correctional Facility too by making a hole in the cell wall and slipping out.  

There was a loud, aggressive, banging on the Luxurious Penthouse Suite door.

Mark said in his real voice, "Andy, we were meant to be together! Don't fight Destiny! We're Soulmates,! You're the one for me! And me the one for you!  You're so charasmatic, cute, sweet, magnetic and I love you! Let me in, Andy!

Mark them spoke in his Axl Rose creepy impersonation voice and said,"Andy, let Mark in. He's meant to be with you. Don't fight it. You know you were meant to be with Mark. "

Mark them went back to his real voice. Axl, don't you agree that Andy should stop fighting the Destiny that says Andy and I were meant to be together? "

Mark spoke in his creepy Axl Rose impersonation voice and said. "I do agree you and Mark were meant to be together and Andy should stop fighting Destiny. "

Mark said in his real voice,"See? Andy, Axl agrees that you and I were meant to be together and you should stop fighting Destiny! " 

Everyone was understandably freaked out.  Mark was WAY too interested in Andy. And now he was acting as if he were speaking with Axl and vice versa! Axl called the Police again who came to arrest Mark again. Mark ran, but the Cops tazed him again, and Mark fell. The Cops arrested Mark again and took him away. 

Andy cried again. Cake Cream and Axl all comforted him again. They all chilled in the Luxurious Penthouse Suite.

Edited by Karice

1 hour ago, Karice said:

:lol: She updated ~thanks ~Oh You spoil us all @Karice

Cake Cream and Axl all got up. The News reported that Mark Riley had tattooed,"Andrew  McCall and Mark Riley were meant to be together! " On his arm! And had tattooed," I am W. Axl Rose! on his other arm!

:book:the f -pardon me? 

Mark really had gone off the deep end!

:wacko:Bloody hell, not half babe. my goodness!

Axl said,"This Motherfucker is crazy as hell!" Everyone agreed.

:lol: :wub: ahahahahah I was wondering when Your Fictional Axl would say that  i for one have been saying that since last night ! haha You should have heard me .. every other word haha  potty mouth 

Andy was weirded out. 

P:shock:oor Andy , oh this is so wrong ! The poor sod:blink: ......I cant with that Riley !....:max:

Later, it was revealed that Mark had escaped Prison AGAIN! Oh no!

:max:I cannot say I am surprised. he seems pretty determined. This action that mark has taken now ,  reminds me of  the case of  Mark DeFries  escaping prison multiple times. i think 7  time escaped convict. 

He had escaped the more secure part of the Correctional Facility too by making a hole in the cell wall and slipping out.  

:blink:

There was a loud, aggressive, banging on the Luxurious Penthouse Suite door.

:blink:Cue Riley ,damn,,,The sound !!!!!!!!!! :dance::shock:

Mark said in his real voice, "Andy, we were meant to be together! Don't fight Destiny! We're Soulmates,! You're the one for me! And me the one for you!  You're so charasmatic, cute, sweet, magnetic and I love you! Let me in, Andy!

:facepalm:Oh f that, really, f that . He is GONE. 

Mark them spoke in his Axl Rose creepy impersonation voice and said,

o:dance::shock::blink::shock:h that is one freaky move what the actual:wacko:

"Andy, let Mark in. He's meant to be with you. Don't fight it. You know you were meant to be with Mark. "

:nervous:That's actually quite unnerving, the switching of voices. That's straight up schizophrenia.

Mark them went back to his real voice. Axl, don't you agree that Andy should stop fighting the Destiny that says Andy and I were meant to be together? "

Mark spoke in his creepy Axl Rose impersonation voice and said. "I do agree you and Mark were meant to be together and Andy should stop fighting Destiny. "

Mark said in his real voice,"See? Andy, Axl agrees that you and I were meant to be together and you should stop fighting Destiny! " 

Everyone was understandably freaked out. 

Yes absolutely! i'd be drowning in the Baileys by now! f me:nervous:

Mark was WAY too interested in Andy. And now he was acting as if he were speaking with Axl and vice versa! Axl called the Police again who came to arrest Mark again.

:shock::shock::shock::shock:I'm simply grateful that Axl called the cops !!

Mark ran, but the Cops tazed him again, and Mark fell.

<_< Great. do fall and don't get up .:nervous:

The Cops arrested Mark again and took him away. 

:wacko::blink:Far Far away !

Andy cried again. Cake Cream and Axl all comforted him again. They all chilled in the Luxurious Penthouse Suite.

Ohhh girl , this is a never ending nightmare now for Andy and for Your Fictional Axl , for Cake Cream.

Excellent writing , Suspense is unfathomable .  will edit  i have to go out x

d0dfe5b55780dd10e91ee4514b6da687.jpg

original.jpeg

• Thanks 1

In the Cop car,  Mark had woken up and realized the Cops had handcuffed his hands IN front of him, not the back of him like they were supposed to. And this cop car didn't have a partition between the Criminal and the Cops. The Cops were parked, filing paperwork.

Dumb move, Mark thought smugly. Mark deftly reached over and knocked out both Cops. He made sure they weren't dead because he wasn't trying to get the death penalty for Murdering Cops. Mark was then able to unlock his handcuffs and flee on foot. Mark found an abandoned motorcycle and the motorcycle helmet. The motorcycle key was in the ignition. Mark thought, "Perfect." Mark was wearing long sleeve shirts, so he couldn't be identified by his new tattoos. 

He put on the motorcycle helmet and took off the license plate. He stole the motorcycle. He  decided to ride the motorcycle. On his ride, he saw a gun lying in the grass. He decided to  ride to a Wild Guns Concert that started in about an  hour  and pose as Older Axl.

He spoke in Older Axl's voice perfectly and asked a stagehand where his dressing room was. The stagehand innocently told him where it was, and Mark thanked him. He had his gun hidden. 

The stagehand welcomed him and he went to Older Axl's dressing room. He barged into Older Axl's dressing room and spoke in Younger Axl's baritone Bass sounding impersonation. Mark said,"Hello, Older Axl, it's me, Young Axl!" How are you, sweet Baby?'  Older Axl was immediately alarmed  and said,"Holy shit, you're not Axl!" and tried to run, but Mark knocked him out with the gun barrel and tied him up. He then snooped through Older Axl's phone and called Axl.

Axl saw that Older Axl was calling him. Axl picked up the phone and Mark said in Older Axl's higher pitched voice impersonation, "Hi, it's me, it's Older  Axl, how are you doing?" 

Axl saw red flags. "I'm doing fine, Axl, he said, cautiously.

Mark as Older Axl said," Please come to the Wild Guns  Concert. He told him where his dressing room was. And come with Andy. Just you two. 

Axl was even more alarmed. Why do you want just me and Andy? Why not all of us?" Axl questioned. 

Mark as Older Axl was like,"I just want to speak with you and Andy, just us three, no other Cake Cream Members.

Axl was like, "Okay, I'm coming with Andy! 

Mark as Older Axl was like,"Good!" Mark abruptly hung up. 

Axl found the abrupt hanging up even more alarming.

Axl told Cake Cream his feelings and they all agree something was fishy. They ALL said they were coming. 

Axl was like,"It's weird that Older Axl just wanted me and Andy to come. "

Cake Cream all agreed this was weird. They all still agreed to go with Axl and Andy. 

They all put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and went to the Wild Guns Concert. Axl removed his helmet and asked the same stagehand  how Older Axl  was doing. The Stagehand was like," Older Axl asked me where his dressing room was and I told him where it was..I think he's doing fine." Axl had a bad feeling in his stomach. Cake Cream also all had a bad feeling in their stomachs.

Axl asked,"Did you actually see Older Axl's face when he asked you where his dressing room was? 

The Stagehand said,"No, he was wearing a motorcycle helmet."

Oh my God! Cake Cream and Axl all thought internally. No! It couldn't be!"

Axl desperately begged the stagehand to tell him where Older Axl's dressing room was. He told the Stagehand that he didn't think that was OkThe stagehand told him where it was. Axl thanked him and Cake Cream all did too and were welcomed.

Axl and Cake Cream all rushed to Older Axl's dressing room. Axl was choked up to see Older Axl being knocked out and tied up. Cake Cream were also all upset. 

Axl said,"This has Mark Riley written all over this!" Cake Cream all backed up Axl. 

Axl and Cake Cream soon saw Mark Riley! Mark Riley pulled out a gun and said" And, you all are correct . And, it was just supposed to be Axl and Andy that showed up!" Mark said in his real voice. 

Mark pointed the gun at Older Axl's head! 

Noooo! Axl cried inhumanly. Please leave Older Axl alone! He's innocent in this!"

Cake Cream were also screaming,"Noooo!" 

Mark said,"You know what I want! I want Andy!" He still pointed the gun at Older Axl's head. Axl screamed emotionally. Andy cried. 

Mark said,"Give me Andy or I'll blow your precious Older Axl's head off. What will it be? Older Axl's life or giving me Andy? Your choice, Axl! You have three  minutes to decide. He cocked the gun. The countdown starts now! 

Mark picked up Older Axl's phone and called Axl. Axl tentatively picked up the phone.

Mark had a very  disturbing smile and said in  the creepy Older Axl voice impersonation,"Save me from Mark Riley, he has a gun to my head,  Young Axl! Help me! I love you, Young Axl, give Andy to Mark Riley!"

Mark Riley hung up Older Axl's phone. 

Axl was freaked out and so were Billy, Andy, James, Mike, and Jimmy. Mark was beyond crazy now! 

Axl had a tough choice to make. If he didn't give Andy to Mark, Mark would murder Older Axl. But, he couldn't just give Andy over to this crazed, obsessed, Andy Fan. Axl had to make a choice quickly! He only had about two minutes left! Andy and Axl privately agreed to give Mark what he wanted. 

Axl said,"I've made my decision. Mark was interested. "What is your decision?"

Axl said,"Andy goes with you!" Cake Cream was shocked. Did Axl just agree to give Andy to Mark?

Mark was happy and satisfied. Andy went to him and they kissed. Andy's eyes were open, but Mark's eyes were closed. Mark was so invested in the kiss, he put the gun down. Axl grabbed the gun, and put the safety on  and Andy pulled away and walked away from Mark. Mark was confused. But then he saw that Axl had the gun in his hands and pointed it at him. 

"Step away from Older Axl, "Axl ordered Mark coldly and calmly. Mark did. 

Axl said in a deathly cold voice, "Get out of here and leave me, Cake Cream, Older Axl, all of Wild Guns  all alone forever or I will blow off YOUR head! Mark got scared and ran away. Mark didn't want his head blown off! 

Axl got some smelling salts and waved them under Older Axl's nose. Older Axl woke up. They untied Older Axl. 

Older Axl what the hell was going on. He said the last he remembered, someone claiming to be Younger Axl was in his dressing room. He said he was alarmed because Young Axl would never barge into his dressing room and call him sweet Baby. Axl saw the gun and questioned about it. 

Axl replied,"Mark Riley tied you up and then knocked you out with a gun, but it's all been taken care of. " Older Axl was like,"Okay." Axl told him he'd be wise to keep that gun on him for protection and he did. Axl and Cake Cream thought they should tell Older Axl the radioactive radiation password and they told it to him.  Older Axl took the radioactive radiation password seriously. Cake Cream, Older Axl and Axl all chatted for a while, and then Older Axl then got ready for the Wild Guns Show. He soon gave them 6 free tickets . They all thanked him and be welcomed them.  Older Axl put on his bulletproof vest and his motorcycle helmet and went to the Venue. Wild Guns preformed behind bulletproof plexiglass barriers. 

The Show was phenomenal, but Axl, Andy, and the rest of Cake Cream all hoped that Mark Riley would stay away from them and Older Axl for good.

After the show, Cake Cream and Axl went to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite, ate, and fell asleep.

Edited by Karice
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Karice said:

:heart:Oh , She has updated us all again. Thank You darling . Your willpower to take us into this world, and make us feel a plethora of emotions for all who is in it, and to keep the intensity  at that level of wanting more  is exemplary. @Karice

In the Cop car,  Mark had woken up and realized the Cops had handcuffed his hands IN front of him, not the back of him like they were supposed to. And this cop car didn't have a partition between the Criminal and the Cops. The Cops were parked, filing paperwork.

:lol:Stupid bloody cops. and i can see this imagery clearly.

Dumb move, Mark thought smugly. Mark deftly reached over and knocked out both Cops. He made sure they weren't dead because he wasn't trying to get the death penalty for Murdering Cops. Mark was then able to unlock his handcuffs and flee on foot.

:oHuge image here ~ lots of tension,  and loving the use of the word deftly, just such a fluid line of thinking there. 

Mark found an abandoned motorcycle and the motorcycle helmet. The motorcycle key was in the ignition. Mark thought, "Perfect." Mark was wearing long sleeve shirts, so he couldn't be identified by his new tattoos. 

:o !   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     He is such a pain in the behind. 

He put on the motorcycle helmet and took off the license plate. He stole the motorcycle. He  decided to ride the motorcycle. On his ride, he saw a gun lying in the grass. He decided to  ride to a Wild Guns Concert that started in about an  hour 

.......:anger:  

and pose as Older Axl.

NO! :wacko:I ..

He spoke in Older Axl's voice perfectly and asked a stagehand where his dressing room was. The stagehand innocently told him where it was, and Mark thanked him. He had his gun hidden. 

The stagehand welcomed him and he went to Older Axl's dressing room. He barged into Older Axl's dressing room and spoke in Younger Axl's baritone Bass sounding impersonation.

!:o!!!!:o!!!!!!!!!!!!!  This fker is so scary. beyond scary. yesterday was terrifying and now today, hes doing this.

Mark said,"Hello, Older Axl, it's me, Young Axl!" How are you?  Older Axl was immediately alarmed and tried to run,

!:scared:!!!:nervous:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!      ngl u have me in tears here. that's britney spears ugly tears~doesn't happen very often. it did today

but Mark knocked him out with the gun barrel and tied him up. He then snooped through Older Axl's phone

and called Axl.

!!:shock:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no 

Axl saw that Older Axl was calling him. Axl picked up the phone and Mark said in Older Axl's higher pitched voice impersonation, "Hi, it's me, it's Older  Axl, how are you doing?" 

!:o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh sh1t. It's doing that sh1t again. ...oh no , Mark has been so invested that it has studied Axl's voice complelety 

Axl saw red flags.

!:wub:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh , i'm so thankful he is like this. i just love this.

"I'm doing fine, Axl, he said, cautiously.

Mark as Older Axl said," Please come to the Wild Guns  Concert. He told him where his dressing room was. And come with Andy. Just you two. 

Axl was even more alarmed. Why do you want just me and Andy? Why not all of us?" Axl questioned. 

Mark as Older Axl was like,"I just want to speak with you and Andy, just us three, no other Cake Cream Members.

Axl was like, "Okay, I'm coming with Andy! 

Mark as Older Axl was like,"Good!" Mark abruptly hung up. 

Axl found the abrupt hanging up even more alarming.

Axl told Cake Cream his feelings and they all agree something was fishy. They ALL said they were coming. 

Axl was like,"It's weird that Older Axl just wanted me and Andy to come. "

Cake Cream all agreed this was weird. They all still agreed to go with Axl and Andy. 

:wacko: oh . my . god .                Such a good bond. all there for each other.

They all put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and went to the Wild Guns Concert. Axl removed his helmet and asked the same stagehand  how Older Axl  was doing. The Stagehand was like," Older Axl asked me where his dressing room was and I told him where it was..I think he's doing fine." Axl had a bad feeling in his stomach. Cake Cream also all had a bad feeling in their stomachs.

Axl asked,"Did you actually see Older Axl's face when he asked you where his dressing room was? 

The Stagehand said,"No, he was wearing a motorcycle helmet."

Oh my God! Cake Cream and Axl all thought internally. No! It couldn't be!"

Axl desperately begged the stagehand to tell him where Older Axl's dressing room was. The stagehand told him where it was. Axl thanked him and Cake Cream all did too and were welcomed.

Axl and Cake Cream all rushed to Older Axl's dressing room. Axl was choked up to see Older Axl being knocked out and tied up. Cake Cream were also all upset. 

He soon saw Mark Riley! Mark Riley pulled out a gun and said" It was just supposed to be you and Andy that showed up! Mark said in his real voice. 

Mark pointed the gun at Older Axl's head! 

-_-You know when you just want to jump into the screen ? lol 

Noooo! Axl cried inhumanly. Please leave Older Axl alone! He's innocent in this!"

:wacko:Ah 

Cake Cream were also screaming,"Noooo!" 

:wacko:Gonna torture me with these scenes child 

Mark said,"You know what I want! I want Andy!" He still pointed the gun at Older Axl's head.

Axl screamed emotionally.

I:ot does'nt help that i can hear YOur Fictional Axl scream like that.:wacko:

Andy cried. 

:shock:and hear Andy.

Mark said,"Give me Andy or I'll blow your precious Older Axl's head off. What will it be? Older Axl's life or giving me Andy? Your choice, Axl!

@Karice oh  lady :nervous:you bring the pain .:wacko:..:heart:

You have three  minutes to decide. He cocked the gun. The countdown starts now! 

i:nervous: absolutely love , love , love your writing so , so much!!!!  oh this is so ...oh!

Axl had a tough choice to make. If he didn't give Andy to Mark, Mark would murder Older Axl. But, he couldn't just give Andy over to this crazed, obsessed, Andy Fan. Axl had to make a choice quickly!

I :book:trust you Karice's Fictional Axl to make the right decision .Youve always been right (as has the real one) and now, in this situation .. i trust you still-_-.

He only had about two minutes left!

:book:Such an epic writer honey. hard hittin content. leave me on the edge of my seat , :ocussing out the computer ~Perfection.:shock:

Andy and Axl privately agreed to give Mark what he wanted. 

:shock:

Axl said,"I've made my decision. Mark was interested. "What is your decision?"

:nervous:

Axl said,"Andy goes with you!" Cake Cream was shocked. Did Axl just agree to give Andy to Mark?

Mark was happy and satisfied. Andy went to him and they kissed.

:wub:Keep going Andy! give it a big smacker - now, will you somehow knee the biiiitach in the b*lls now you have to be thi close to him?:o

Mark was so invested in the kiss,

:book:because andy made it good  smoove move . well done Mr McCall. i know that was difficult

he put the gun down.

There's a good bitch.^_^

Axl grabbed the gun, and put the safety on

*Swoon*  :wub:

and Andy pulled away and walked away from Mark.

...YES!!!!!!!! .....Nice move.  i so want this ina movie come on we all want this ,. ah 

Mark was confused.

Fkng GOOD. YOUVE BEEN PLAYED ! doesn't take much does it mark? (dumb c*nt):anger:

But then he saw that Axl had the gun in his hands and pointed it at him. 

AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES YES yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :wub: tables are turned fucking bitch ! Ha! *screaming intensifies *

Step away from Older Axl, Axl ordered Mark coldly and calmly. Mark did. 

:fuckyou:mmm step away from Older Axl indeed you %&%^^%&^*^&%&&%^%£$"£!£"$%$^^*&&&%$$"£"£$%jbdjgjsdjfghdfjbfgsygjwehghggghjweg  Mark Riley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111   :anger: YOU DON@T TOUCH DADDY!!!!!!!!!you "$"$£%%$%$^^^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%&%^£"£"£!!£"$""£!"!"¬"!"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111 :anger::anger:ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  *wrath* * fury* 

Axl said in a deathly cold voice, "Get out of here and leave me, Cake Cream, Older Axl, all of Wild Guns  all alone forever or I will blow off YOUR head! Mark got scared and ran away.

Oh fuck me  !:oits on the bloody loose now!!!:book::shock: someone kill it ! :anger:let me do it:max::scared::shock:

Mark didn't want his head blown off! 

@Karice:hug::book:Wah! This chapter is just about knocking  me out :o:scared:

Axl got some smelling salts and waved them under Older Axl's nose. Older Axl smarter than me up. They untied Older Axl. 

Oh my GOD . such an awesome writer :wacko:,I think that spelling auto correct is doing that thing again you correct that while ill be over here trying to calm down babe haha oh dear me though who ever said ff has to be typical hey . this is  ...this shit breaks the mould i tell you lol ,,,lady you are putting an end to  typical samey patterned fan fiction !!!!!!!!! :wub:haha 

Older Axl what the hell was going on. He said the last he remembered, someone claiming to be Younger Axl was in his dressing room. He saw the gun and questioned about it. 

:scared: this chapter is cold lol 

Axl replied,"Let's just say, there was a problem that has been taken care of. Older Axl was like,"Okay." Axl told him he'd be wise to keep that gun on him for protection and he did.

Axl and Cake Cream thought they should tell Older Axl the radioactive radiation password and they told it to him. 

karice i:scared: am really glad that they have told Older Axl this and it is for all of their concerns and safety.

Older Axl took the radioactive radiation password seriously.

:wub:Yeah me too. That is as we know, a brilliant idea there , the words ! I'm forever thankful that older Axl is just fine !

Cake Cream, Older Axl and Axl all chatted for a while, and then Older Axl then got ready for the Wild Guns Show. He soon gave them 6 free tickets . They all thanked him and be welcomed them.  Older Axl put on his bulletproof vest and his motorcycle helmet and went to the Venue.

i really dearly hope Older Axl is okay.:scared: he just goes to the show and carrys on. He has always been so strong. Nothing changes. :wub:

I really hate Mark Riley. :anger:

Wild Guns preformed behind bulletproof plexiglass barriers. 

Good. :max:

The Show was phenomenal,

Wah ...i keep thinking about what i just read babe !:shock:

but Axl, Andy, and the rest of Cake Cream all hoped that Mark Riley would stay away from them and Older Axl for good.

:huh:oh god i really hope so.

After the show, Cake Cream and Axl went to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite, ate, and fell asleep.

:nervous:Wow. i was not expecting any of  this one bit. Riley is relentless,!!!!:book::shock::fuckyou: i,,,,OMG   fu riley arghhhhh (seeing red):anger:

I:shock: think ...that..this chapter today had some of  the most hardest images to ever want to  try to imagine , karice. naughty girl !!! :Dhaha  i love the challenge though !  :book:Ohhh man , that was cut throat ...:shock: damn  gimme a minuet ! 

:wacko:Has to be said  , you are the best fanfiction writer..... i have ever read ..i don't really want to call this just fan fic .

i for one , really appreciate your W.A.R. literary art. :wub:How's that? i think that is what describes this. :hug: i love this. i abhor Riley.

MORE! (please)

i went to add more emoji expression haha ..... only 2 be told  75 are allowed! i never use emojis   thats how hooked i am on your art. 

f20fa1a79b6ce1d6a86a59a2e84592dc (1).jpg

2579b2490f66f8045919431070c58fb3.jpg

c83425d0f1b2be3c352685ecb64085f7.jpg

• GNFNR 1

They got up. Mark Riley from a burner phone uploaded a video saying he was suing Axl for pulling a gun on him.Axl and Cake Cream couldn't believe that Mark Riley wanted to sue Axl. They got ready for the day and ate. They were watching Little Shop Of Horrors and watched the Mean Green Mother From Outer Space scene and Axl thought this would be a perfect song to sing/warn to Mark Riley. Maybe change some lyrics to fit in more with 2022 rather than the outdated lyrics of 1986,/the 1960's. They all agreed. They  went to the bar so that Axl could sing his warning message to Mark Riley.

Axl went to Karaoke and sang,"

Better wait a minute.
Ya better hold your cellphone.
Ya better mind your manners.
Better change your tone.

Don't you threaten me idiot.
You got a lot of nerve
We gonna do things my way.
Or we won't do things at all.

Ya don't know what you're messin' with.
You got no idea.
Ya don't know what you're lookin' at
When you're lookin' here.

Ya don't know what you're up against,
No, no way, no how.
You don't know what you're messin' with,
But I'm gonna tell you now!

Get this straight!
I'm just a mean Motherfucker from Planet Earth. 
and I'm badass.
I'm just a mean Motherfucker from Planet Earth 
and it looks like you been had.
I'm just a mean Motherfucker from Planet Earth ,
So get off my back, and get out my face,
'Cause I'm a mean Motherfucker 
And I am badass.

Wanna save your skin idiot?
You wanna save your ass?
You wanna see tomorrow? (Ha-Ha!)
You better step aside.
Better take a tip idiot.
Want some good advice?
Ya better take it easy,
'Cause you're running on thin ice.

Ya don't know what you're dealin' with.
No, you never did.
Ya don't know what you're lookin' at,
But that's tough shit, idiot!

The Lion don't sleep tonight,
And if you pull his tail, he roars.
Ya say, "That ain't fair?"
Ya say, "That ain't nice?"
Ya know what I say? "Fuck you!"

Watch me now!
And I'm badass!
I'm just a mean Motherfucker from Planet Earth real badass
And you've got me fightin' mad.
I'm just a mean Motherfucker from Planet Earth I'm 
Gonna beat your ass! Gonna beat your face! !
I'm a mean Motherfucker from Planet Earth 
And I am badass.

Don't talk to me about old Freddy Krueger 
You think he's the worst? Well, you're wrong, Freddy's scared of ME! 
Don't talk to me about Jason Voorhees. Jason is a complete joke compared to me! 

I'm from Lafayette, Indiana,  you don't want to mess with me! 

You can keep Michael Myers, you can keep Voldemort, you can keep Ghost face, they don't mean shit!

I got major style, major moves.
I got the stuff, and I think that proves,
You better move it out! Nature calls!
You got the point? I'm gonna bust your balls!

Axl did the maniacal laughter from Get In The Ring kind of like the plant alien did in the movie..

Here it comes!
And I'm bad.
A real hard case. You can't beat this trouble, man.
So just give it up. It's all over, ace.
I'm a mean Motherfucker from Planet Earth.
(Mean Motherfucker from Planet Earth .)
Mean Motherfucker from Planet Earth 
Mean Motherfucker from Planet Earth.
And I...am...badass!

Cake Cream and the Audience cheered wildly for Axl's amazing rendition of Mean Green Mother From Outer Space. The Audience had been filming this and it was going to go viral soon.

Axl smiled happily. He hoped Mark Riley got the message loud and clear. He got off the stage. Cake Cream and Axl had a nice time at the bar and then left and went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite. 

Edited by Karice
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Karice said:

:shocked:Lady You are giving us all this entertainment for free.:o i feel guilty. :wacko:You have updated us again.:wub: I for one , am really grateful !:book:

They got up.

I<_< mean yesterday was such a situation!. ^_^ i'm glad that they could all rest somehow.

Mark Riley from a burner phone uploaded a video saying he was suing Axl for pulling a gun on him.

:oWell! :anger:the audacity of it. !

Axl and Cake Cream couldn't believe that Mark Riley wanted to sue Axl.

Um...:anger:

They got ready for the day and ate. They were watching Little Shop Of Horrors and watched the Mean Green Mother From Outer Space scene and Axl thought this would be a perfect song to sing/warn to Mark Riley.

Maybe change some lyrics to fit in more with 2022 rather than the outdated lyrics of 1986,/the 1960's. They all agreed.

:huh:My , for one ...one of my fave musical here .!!!!!!!!!!!!..cannot wait to see what Your Fictional Axl  might change?!  :oOMG GIRL YOU ARE KNOCKING ME the  fckck OUT HERE.

They  went to the bar so that Axl could sing his warning message to Mark Riley.

:shock:This!!!!!  ohhhhhhhh  ...i am really excited about this. With the word bar , alone -I am atomically  getting  baseball cap /bandanna imagery vibes from  Scrap bar with west ,1989 yesterday so he might look like that right now. im ..yeah:headbang: fitting imagery here. *slightly heated*

Axl went to Karaoke and sang,"

Better wait a minute.
Ya better hold the phone.
Ya better mind your manners.
Better change your tone.

Don't you threaten me son.
You got a lot of nerve
We gonna do things my way.
Or we won't do things at all.

:shock:Here ...one word u changed  nerve ....and that gives it so much more rawr ness!!!!  omg what :shocked: this is why i am in awe always with the power of words. :huh:

Ya don't know what you're messin' with.
You got no idea.
Ya don't know what you're lookin' at
When you're lookin' here.

Ya don't know what you're up against,
No, no way, no how.
You don't know what you're messin' with,
But I'm gonna tell you now!

Get this straight!
I'm just a mean Motherfucker from Planet Earth. 

:shocked:Woah hhh..ffs now child.

and I'm bad.
and it looks like you been had.
I'm just a mean Motherfucker from Planet Earth ,

:book:Yeah she knows how to kill me this one :P

So get off my back, 'n get out my face,
'Cause I'm a mean Motherfucker 
And I am bad.

:dance:YES!
:shock:WOW OH WOW!:o !!!!!! love love love this ! so exciting 2 me
S:shock:ee, now and you go n make it all so new. This is so epic. this is so 2022 ...
:oCan i say i just...adore this. I can see it. I can picture new scenes ... all so vivd and fresh!!!!. i dont quite know how you did that.:blink:

Wanna save your skin boy?
You wanna save your hide?
You wanna see tomorrow? (Ha-Ha!)
You better step aside.
Better take a tip boy.
Want some good advice?
Ya better take it easy,
'Cause you're walkin' on thin ice.

Ya don't know what you're dealin' with.
No, you never did.
Ya don't know what you're lookin' at,
But that's tough titty, kid!

The Lion don't sleep tonight,
And if you pull his tail, he roars.

Ya say, "That ain't fair?"
Ya say, "That ain't nice?"
Ya know what I say? "Fuck you!"

:shock:Oh my god. ha!  ~ it works ! my imagery is changing completely ..

Watch me now!
And I'm bad.
I'm just a mean Motherfucker from Planet Earth real disgrace,
And you've got me fightin' mad.
I'm just a mean Motherfucker from Planet Earth I'm 
Gonna beat your ass! Gonna beat your face! !
I'm a mean Motherfucker from Planet Earth 
And I am bad.

:blink:This really works. :shocked:You have  suddenly just  made this song really , really hot.:shock:

Don't talk to me about old Freddy Krueger 
You think he's the worst? Well, you're wrong, Freddy's scared of ME! 
Don't talk to me about Jason Voorhees. Jason is a complete joke compared to me! 
:shocked: OH wow ...ah ....i love this complete change here.
@Karice This is one of my favoured musicals and you have just breathed new life into it. Those lines here are so good. i am speechless. 

I'm from Lafayette, Indiana,  you don't want to mess with me! 
i :shock: Ah ..um...I ...:wacko:..really love this line.  :shock:i am having to drink very cold water currently.

You can keep Michael Myers, you can keep Voldemort, you can keep Ghost face, they don't mean shit!

:book:(chokes)*whew is it...hot in here or is that me? :shock::dance:

I got major style, major moves.
I got the stuff, and I think that proves,
You better move it out! Nature calls!
You got the point? I'm gonna bust your balls!

Axl did the maniacal laughter from Get In The Ring kind of like the plant alien did in the movie..

:shock: @karice  you just had to sneak the bloody laughter bit in did'nt you????!:D:shock::o:headbang::wub: ...OMG it is so good.!!!!!!!:dance: wth i cannot burn up with just words !

Here it comes!
And I'm bad.
A real hard case. You can't beat this trouble, man.
So just give it up. It's all over, ace.
I'm a mean Motherfucker from Planet Earth.

Oh my. my . my . :wub:STAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP:shock:

Mean Motherfucker from Planet Earth 
Mean Motherfucker from Planet Earth.
And I...am...bad!
:shock: i'm burning up with just words 

Cake Cream abd the Audience cheered wildly for Axl's amazing rendition of Mean Green Mother From Outer Space. The Audience had been filming this and it was going to go viral soon.
i:o cannot wait untill it does:dance: ah.  fkn seeing stars here !:shocked: hahaha wth oh my. gimme a moment please lol 

Axl smiled happily. He hoped Mark Riley got the message loud and clear.
:o..... ah
i dunno what im writing haha   ....phew...right... :shocked:Good. i am sure  the ahole will. Oh ,  .........dear god. .......wow ....i fpr one, loved that so , so , so much. f mark , Axl just...please rap haha oh ....my!  i am so awaiting the next instalment hehe !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hug:

He got off the stage.
:dance:Oh ,  no! come back ?!  more!:huh: haha 
Cake Cream and Axl had a nice time at the bar and then left and went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite. 

ohhhhh ....good.... oh , um.... i er.... I:shocked: don't know what to say.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am speechless on this. Thank you for this new part ! haha ..............ah ...i for one , love it indefinitely. :headbang:I am really bloomin  knocked out ! haha this is ...so..... hot!!!! :o. i need to find more words. 
but ...... well... moving away from that , putting all personal emotions n wants  aside-  it is pure artistry......wow .. yeah. BIG like. :shock:

0389c433e2e9d366f669974acc1e477b_400x400.jpeg

ob_4bb589_19890721-22photo04.jpg

1085ddf8e9ea7da48bb7998c034a98da.jpg

ob_5fb1ec_19890721-22photo01.jpg

2d4a56ff285b9a10f0a117f1a9673130.jpg

Edited by wendirosez
i hope my pic choice do u writing justice wow girl !
  • Thanks 1

Soon, they saw that the Mean Motherfucker from Planet Earth song went viral. They were all happy. 

Mark Riley called Axl's cellphone from his burner phone.  and when Axl answered and put it in speaker,  Mark said,"I saw the viral video of you singing that song in the bar today. You think you're so tough, but you won't be so tough when I sue you which I'm still planning to do. Shouldn't have pulled that gun on me! 

Axl was stunned by Mark's audacious audacity!

Axl said to quote my famous song,"Get in the Ring and I'll kick your bitchy little ass!"

Cake Cream all giggled.

Mark said,"You're a pathetic, creepy, crazy, deluded man!"

Cake Cream all shook their heads. Mark has the audacious audacity to say this to Axl when it was the other way around! 

Axl said,"The same to you!" 

They both hung up the phone. 

Axl wondered if he should go back to the bar today and sing Get In The Ring for Mark.

Cake Cream all encouraged him to do it.

Axl smiled.

They put on their bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and went to the bar again. 

At the bar, Axl went to Karaoke again and said,"I'd like to sing Get In The Ring!"

The Audience and Cake Cream cheered wildly for Axl again 

Axl sang

"Why are you so interested in me, why don't you get a life? 

You impersonated me and pulled a gun on me  and you want to sue me? Fuck you! Suck my fucking Dick,  Asshole! 

Get in the Ring Motherfucker and I'll kick your bitchy little Ass! 

You are a huge Motherfucker Loser, a real waste of a fucking life!"

Get In The Ring Motherfucker and I'll kick your bitchy little Ass!"

I don't like you, I just hate you, I'm going to love kicking your ass! 

You wanna fuck with me, don't fuck with me! If you had better sense you'd stay away from the bad side of me,  but you don't, so get in the Ring Motherfucker and I'll kick your bitchy little ass! 

You think you're a real tough guy, but I'm miles tougher than you can ever hope to be! 

Get In The Ring with me Motherfucker, and I'll knock your ass out! " 

The Audience and Cake Cream cheered wildly.

Axl smiled. The Audience had once again been filming and this was going to go viral soon. 

Axl got off the stage and Cake Cream and Axl hung out at the bar for a little while longer and then left again and went to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite. Mark was sure to see this when it went viral. 

• Wow 1