Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream showing up in 2022! :D Fan Fiction Story! :D

Karice

Andy watched the latest Cake Cream Show on YouTube. He couldn't believe Axl impersonated him! And James, Jimmy, Mike and Billy let him do it. Andy  was angry. He checked his suitcase and saw he still had his Luxurious Penthouse Suite key from Florida. He wanted to pay his "Brothers," a visit. He put on his bulletproof vest and a motorcycle helmet and took a LYFT and went to Hawaii International Airport and made a last minute round trip booking for Miami. He flew to Miami International Airport and took a LYFT to the Florida Luxurious Penthouse Suite. He went in 

Axl, James, Jimmy,  Mike and Billy were all sleeping. Andy had a devious plan. He snooped in all of their phones and went to Zelle App and Zelled himself $400 Million from Billy, Mike, Jimmy, and James Zelle Accounts. Axl was only worth about $10 Million, so he left Axl's

Zelle alone. He smiled evilly. He'd just made himself $1.6 Billion richer in minutes! Andy left the Luxurious Penthouse Suite,  downloaded Cash App and quickly put the stolen 1.6 billion in his Cash App. He went back to Miami International Airport and flew back to Hawaii International Airport and took a LYFT to the Hawaii Luxurious Penthouse Suite and fell asleep. 

Back in Florida, Billy, Axl, James, Mike and Jimmy soon smarter than me up and Cake Cream saw that they all mysteriously sent Andy $400 million each. They were obviously upset and deducted that Andy must have stolen that $400 Million each from them while they slept since he still has the room key. Axl was upset too even though Andy hadn't touched his money. 

Axl said,"Should we vote Andy out of Cake Cream?" Billy, Mike, James, and Jimmy all said,"Yes, " simultaneously. Axl agreed Andy needed to be fired from Cake Cream.

Axl sent Andy an Email saying,"Andy, you are a heartless thief. You are a disgusting, disappointing Criminal who stole from your Brothers. Shame on you  You're out of the Band. You're fired.  Hopefully that $1.6 Billion you stole will give you comfort.

Andy read the Email and pressed,"Block Sender." Andy would enjoy the $1.6 Billion he stole from Cake Cream. Andy now was worth over 2 billion. Who needed Cake Cream and Axl? Andy was beyond wealthy now! 

• GNFNR 1

12 hours ago, Karice said:

@Karice Thank You soo0o0000 much for the update here. i for one , am very grateful , curious to see  how Andy might response. so thank you very much . 

^_^:hug:

Andy watched the latest Cake Cream Show on YouTube. He couldn't believe Axl impersonated him!

:wacko:Oh , he sees it that way? so he sees it the.... oh me me me- selfish way ...ok no compassion there , in that heart. doesn't see  how Axl had literally no chance but to bloody do that, he was doing the b*stard a favour! what the-  i mean andys bright ideas of being awol were about to  bring about backlash something chronic , to the point of destruction of their creation  , but i  guess Andy doesn't see it that way at all. its er .. andy's way or the high way ain't it . Axl  "impersonated "  me , - me me ....all about he.

And James, Jimmy, Mike and Billy let him do it. Andy  was angry.

:o Blame , lies, Doesnt think too deep this one , :max:no what ifs or maybes for Andy cause it's alllll about Andy.:wacko:

He checked his suitcase and saw he still had his Luxurious Penthouse Suite key from Florida.

He wanted to pay his "Brothers," a visit.

:( i still hadn't forgen what he said there ...he is a selfish pig,how was his childhood background like i wonder? 

He put on his bulletproof vest and a motorcycle helmet

:wacko:I am glad that he still heeds that advice , too bad it is Andy that is heeding it , but...again , he is only thinking about his own protection

and took a LYFT and went to Hawaii International Airport and made a last minute round trip booking for Miami.

He flew to Miami International Airport and took a LYFT to the Florida Luxurious Penthouse Suite.

:D Hope the fker gets caught in  turbulence, off to the Bermuda triangle now - theres a lovely little getaway for ya !!, bye bye andy  ! 

He went in 

Got me anxious here..:blink:

Axl, James, Jimmy,  Mike and Billy were all sleeping. Andy had a devious plan. He snooped in all of their phones and went to Zelle App and Zelled himself $400 Million from Billy, Mike, Jimmy, and James Zelle Accounts.

Axl was only worth about $10 Million, so he left Axl's

Zelle alone.

:wacko:i can't with this mf  prick babe , he is such a piece of work.

He smiled evilly.

:( Oh  this guy is really peeing me off today , what the hell what the heck is it playing at? 

He'd just made himself $1.6 Billion richer in minutes!

Not impressed Andy. Your'e a straight up clown.

Andy left the Luxurious Penthouse Suite,  downloaded Cash App and quickly put the stolen 1.6 billion in his Cash App. He went back to Miami International Airport and flew back to Hawaii International Airport and took a LYFT to the Hawaii Luxurious Penthouse Suite and fell asleep. 

:D !!! arghhhh ...Someone stop it , ah ...Andy's a blue print for all the lying, cheat , scheming mfs out there  lol  

Back in Florida, Billy, Axl, James, Mike and Jimmy soon smarter than me up and Cake Cream saw that they all mysteriously sent Andy $400 million each. They were obviously upset and deducted that Andy must have stolen that $400 Million each from them while they slept since he still has the room key.

Axl was upset too even though Andy hadn't touched his money. 

:( Of course, doesnt matter , Andy has done too many terrible things n the worse is the first bad thing he did .

Axl said,"Should we vote Andy out of Cake Cream?"

:o He was bloody ready to sell Axl out , i cannot with this fool . Axls heart is huge , we are voting on the dissmisl of it , were not just chucking it out ...

Billy, Mike, James, and Jimmy all said,"Yes, " simultaneously. Axl agreed Andy needed to be fired from Cake Cream.

:) Good. im truly relieved. :wacko:You need to keep safe guys. 

Axl sent Andy an Email saying,"Andy, you are a heartless thief. You are a disgusting, disappointing Criminal who stole from your Brothers. Shame on you  You're out of the Band. You're fired.  Hopefully that $1.6 Billion you stole will give you comfort.

Andy read the Email and pressed,"Block Sender."

:wacko:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:(:wacko: see? no heart , no ...compassion,  no ..um ....mmm the word would be, i think ,"conscience" youre breaking me girl this chapter is hard to read 

Andy would enjoy the $1.6 Billion he stole from Cake Cream. Andy now was worth over 2 billion. Who needed Cake Cream and Axl? Andy was beyond wealthy now! 

Smart move andrew, not. 

Wow girl this chapter is a rollercoaster :D !! sh!t  Andy is an evil one , i love how you bring me to my knees with this story, its really engaging to say the least , sticks in your mind. Thank You for your art  karice and it's appreciated,

b441db2214b96a28a8b6c23d4bb3d409.jpg

bf1a14e9557eb2dc4f9fb3e57574e7c6.jpg

1dd45e1cb0158a3fcda898896a416293.jpg

bf21c6d881a6681754fdf4a9cc5675fb.jpg

Edited by wendirosez
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Axl, Jimmy, James, Billy and Mike went to the bar. Fans were happy to see them. They asked for Autographs and Selfies and Cake Cream and Axl obliged them and the Fans thanked them and they welcomed the Fans. Fans wondered where Andy was and Axl said that Andy didn't want to come with them to the bar. Cake Cream backed up Axl. The Fans were like,"Okay." The Fans walked away.

Axl told Cake Cream that he wanted to sing,"IRS," as a clear message for Andy. Cake Cream loved this and encouraged him. 

Axl went to Karaoke and said,"I'm going to sing IRS." The Fans and Cake Cream cheered for Axl.

Axl emotionally sang

No, oh ah
Is it true
What they say of you

Gonna call the President
Gonna call a private eye
Gonna get the IRS
Gonna need the FBI

There's not anymore that I can do
All the reasons that you give
I follow you
So when you lead them in, that'll be the end of time it's true

Wouldn't be the first time I've been wrong
Wouldn't be the last I'm sure, I've known
With all the rumors I can tell
Some things didn't work so well

Well anyway, it feels the same

As when you first told me you were gone
So long ago but I still held on
Through all the emotions that I've had to take
And that's the truth, and here's the worst yet

Wouldn't even matter the things that I say
You've made your mind up and gone anyway
And there's no use now in dragging it on
Should've seen it coming all along

Well it's true, oh, I had
My doubts of you

Gonna call the President
Gonna call myself a private eye
Gonna need the IRS
Gonna get the FBI

Gonna make this a federal case
Gonna wave it right down in your face
Read it baby with your morning news
With a sweet hangover
And the headlines too, now

I bet you think I'm doing this all for my health
I should've looked again then at somebody else
Feelin' like I've done way more than wrong
Feelin' like I'm livin' inside of this song
Feelin' like I'm just too tired to care
Feelin' like I've done more than my share
Could've been the way that I carried on
Like a broken record for so long

And I do
Oh, oh
I'm gonna call the President
I'm gonna call a private eye
Gonna get the IRS
Gonna need myself the FBI

Oh, what shall I do?
If I gave my heart to you
It's such a crime you know it's true

Gonna call the president
Gonna need myself a private eye
Ooh, gonna need the IRS
Gonna get the FBI

Gonna make it a federal case
With the sweet hangover and the headlines too

There's not anymore that I can do.

Cake Cream smirked, knowing exactly why Axl sang IRS. The Fans and Cake Cream cheered wildly for this. The Fans filmed the performance and it was sure to go viral on YouTube. 

Axl smiled and got off the stage. He went back to Cake Cream and Axl and Cake Cream were like," Andy's sure to see this when it goes viral!" They all smirked. 

They hung out at the bar for about another hour and then went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Karice said:

@Karice very grateful that you decided to   for update us. excited ! i  will never stop telling ya how much i love this story , the characters, the band concept ,  the  world you create for us all ,  so , so much. :hug:You r such a lovely person. i love you most ! karice 

Axl, Jimmy, James, Billy and Mike went to the bar. Fans were happy to see them. They asked for Autographs and Selfies and Cake Cream and Axl obliged them and the Fans thanked them and they welcomed the Fans. Fans wondered where Andy was

:shock:Oh no ..here is where it might get sticky. especially the andy supporters .....right ?

and Axl said that Andy didn't want to come with them to the bar.

:shrugs:Fair enough , Hopefully they will be happy with that answer.

Cake Cream backed up Axl.

:DAs brothers do !

The Fans were like,"Okay." The Fans walked away.

:mellow:Okay, alright ... well ,  that was a close one! Most fans will be satisfied for now, not sure about the Andy ones ,  It's early days  though so , we'll see. right?

Axl told Cake Cream that he wanted to sing,"IRS," as a clear message for Andy. Cake Cream loved this and encouraged him. 

:heart: A truly   marvellous  song (as is everything on Chinese democracy , in real life)  and a really good, really subtle   response to what andy has done,   if  Andy wasn't  so bloody selfish and  intent on hurting his brothers , then IRS would simply be , an extremely  well thought out song but now.. its an extremely, well thought out, communication.(from a prolific album with a phenomenal title,.. lets just be honest here ! okay ,enough of real life  , i love this fantasia you bring to us, girl . :heart:)

Axl went to Karaoke and said,"I'm going to sing IRS."

The Fans and Cake Cream cheered for Axl.

^_^Beautiful imagery here , 

Axl emotionally sang

S:wacko:ee this bit here ..emotionally.   thanks karice ,  Your fictional Axl  Doesn't just sing it , he sings it from the heart .

(because hes smart , that's why.) not all of em, are smart , see.

No, oh ah
Is it true
What they say of you

Gonna call the President
Gonna call a private eye
Gonna get the IRS
Gonna need the FBI

There's not anymore that I can do
All the reasons that you give
I follow you
So when you lead them in, that'll be the end of time it's true

Wouldn't be the first time I've been wrong
Wouldn't be the last I'm sure, I've known
With all the rumors I can tell
Some things didn't work so well

Well anyway, it feels the same

As when you first told me you were gone
So long ago but I still held on
Through all the emotions that I've had to take
And that's the truth, and here's the worst yet

Wouldn't even matter the things that I say
You've made your mind up and gone anyway
And there's no use now in dragging it on
Should've seen it coming all along

Well it's true, oh, I had
My doubts of you

Gonna call the President
Gonna call myself a private eye
Gonna need the IRS
Gonna get the FBI

Gonna make this a federal case
With a sweet hangover
And the headlines too, now

I bet you think I'm doing this all for my health
I should've looked again then at somebody else
Feelin' like I've done way more than wrong
Feelin' like I'm livin' inside of this song
Feelin' like I'm just too tired to care
Feelin' like I've done more than my share
Could've been the way that I carried on
Like a broken record for so long

And I do
Oh, oh
I'm gonna call the President
I'm gonna call a private eye
Gonna get the IRS
Gonna need myself the FBI

Oh, what shall I do?
If I gave my heart to you
It's such a crime you know it's true

Gonna call the president
Gonna need myself a private eye
Ooh, gonna need the IRS
Gonna get the FBI

Gonna make it a federal case
With the sweet hangover and the headlines too

There's not anymore that I can do.

Cake Cream smirked, knowing exactly why Axl sang IRS. The Fans and Cake Cream cheered wildly for this.

:( there is so much that goes on behind the scenez to create that perfect illusion ,  for the fans  , vivid scene . emotional?...... ah  yes ...very ! n you paint it clearly babe!^_^ 

The Fans filmed the performance and it was sure to go viral on YouTube. 

:) clever, smooth move!  hey 

Axl smiled and got off the stage.

I am glad he is smiling through this pain  and heart ache he is very strong. 

He went back to Cake Cream and Axl and Cake Cream were like," Andy's sure to see this when it goes viral!" They all smirked. 

:wacko:I will be interested to see Andy's response , if he gives it any thought , will he ? we can only ...hope.

They hung out at the bar for about another hour and then went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite.

This is an  intense chapter karice and thank you for it.  Oh , and btw  the rose pic isnt  in the time frame, i know , i know- but i cant see where he does that in 1987 :D so , anyway , appreciated my loveliness xoxo.

0da8cef3e80fb807ee2dcd42e5819789.jpg

dd3e2b944b074cafb673d71552061bc1.jpg

864788688c1f059c192abb293725c4f4.jpg

c75938b6ce091dd8f6b50ce9e54279bb.jpg

2dd073ce0e0ee17bb1ea6332337ec325.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Back in Hawaii, Andy saw the viral "IRS Bar song performance" by Axl Rose on YouTube and panicked, getting the message loud and clear. It was deeply implied that Axl was getting ready to go after him for stealing 1.6 Billion from Axl's Brothers, Boyfriend and Clients. Andy was glad that he had his phone location turned off and Axl, Jimmy, James, Billy, and Mike couldn't trace his location using his phone. 

His selfish thoughts told him,"Just lay back and relax. Billy, Axl, James, Jimmy and Mike have no idea where you are. They are all in Florida. You aren't even in the Continental US anymore. You're in Hawaii. Just enjoy the roughly 2 Billion you are worth now. Cake Cream can't even steal the 1.6 Billion back nor can they steal any of your roughly 700 million dollars, or your original roughly 700 Million you were already worth before winning the lottery since you put all that money into a Cash App Account they don't even know exists. 

Andy relaxed in his Luxurious Penthouse Suite. He had some champagne and chocolates and watched TV and fell asleep. 

Back in Florida, Cake Cream and Axl bemoaned the fact that Cake Cream was now worth 1.6 Billion less due to Theft from their selfish ex  Coworker. They had a VERY hard time considering Andy their Brother after the VERY dastardly, evil, selfish, reprehensible, appalling, abominable, etc thing Andy did to them. 

On Social Media, Andy's Lottery Press Conference had already been viral for days. Fans wondered who Drew Tyson was who won that 1.5 Billion from the Lottery and had done the press conference wearing a motorcycle helmet. Cake Cream and Axl all looked knowingly at each other knowing exactly who that was.

Fans wondered if any of Cake Cream or Axl won the Lottery since they were world wide known for wearing motorcycle helmets. Cake Cream and Axl knew that if it was 100 percent revealed that Andy was the winner of the 1.5 Billion lottery win, he'd become a target for being murdered over that money. They were mad at him for stealing their money and turning on them, but they didn't want him to possibly become murdered over that money. They agreed to keep it a secret that Andy was that huge winner.

Axl was like,"Anybody could have been under that motorcycle helmet. And Drew Tyson is a very common name. It's not a name like Elon Musk who has a very uncommon name and is most likely the only person in the whole world named Elon Musk. Axl added,"Cake Cream names are Andy McCall, Billy Parks, James Dobson, Jimmy King, Mike Smith. My name is Axl Rose. None of us are named Drew Tyson."

Cake Cream all backed up Axl. The Fans were like,"Okay." Axl and Cake Cream chatted with the Fans on Social Media and then they said their goodbyes.

Afterwards, Axl wryly told Cake Cream he couldn't believe he found Brian Washington a BETTER person than Andy! Cake Cream wryly agreed with him. At least Brian Washington never made it a secret he was obsessed with money. Andy hid his money obsession well until recently. Even when he tried to sell out Axl for just $5,000/$1,000, it was seen as an impulsive decision that Cake Cream immediately and Axl later scolded him for that he regretted soon. Andy truly had Cake Cream and Axl fooled on how deep his money obsession went. 

Cake Cream and Axl chilled and soon fell asleep.

Edited by Karice
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Karice said:

Lovely karice , she just creates n updates , has all the creative abilities n skill  too , and cares to share it with us. Thank You honey so , so much !

Back in Hawaii, Andy saw the viral "IRS Bar song performance" by Axl Rose on YouTube and panicked,

:max:Good. let that guilt hit home- finally. 

getting the message loud and clear.

:unsure:How's that feelin now andy , maybe you'd like to clean up your path of destruction and lies.

It was deeply implied that Axl was getting ready to go after him for stealing 1.6 Billion from Axl's Brothers, Boyfriend and Clients.

:shock:Andy r ya scared yet ?? mwahaha  *evil laugh*

Andy was glad that he had his phone location turned off and Axl, Jimmy, James, Billy, and Mike couldn't trace his location using his phone. 

:shrugs:i don't think you'll be sleeping so easily in paradise too much now son ! ...but who's fault is that  :awesomeface:lol

His selfish thoughts told him,"Just lay back and relax. Billy, Axl, James, Jimmy and Mike have no idea where you are. They are all in Florida. You aren't even in the Continental US anymore. You're in Hawaii. Just enjoy the roughly 2 Billion you are worth now. Cake Cream can't even steal the 1.6 Billion back nor can they steal any of your roughly 700 million dollars, or your original roughly 700 Million you were already worth before winning the lottery since you put all that money into a Cash App Account they don't even know exists. 

-_-In Hawaii - in hell,   out of  his tiny mind. 

Andy relaxed in his Luxurious Penthouse Suite. He had some champagne and chocolates and watched TV and fell asleep. 

:wacko:Some  champagne hey - i really feel , at this point ..wont be long before hes downing the mf by the gallon -  ohhhh i feel  damnation in  paradise is a-coming...and it is all his own selfish  doing..look at yourself andy mccall ya fool !!!!!!!!!!1

Back in Florida, Cake Cream and Axl bemoaned the fact that Cake Cream was now worth 1.6 Billion less due to Theft from their selfish Coworker.

They had a VERY hard time considering Andy their Brother after the VERY dastardly, evil, selfish, reprehensible, appalling, abominable, etc thing Andy did to them. 

............ lady , u are breakin me here & it is exactly what he did.:wacko: Your writing is a powerhouse ...minefield of emotions.

On Social Media, Andy's Lottery Press Conference had already been viral for days. Fans wondered who Drew Tyson was who won that 1.5 Billion from the Lottery and had done the press conference wearing a motorcycle helmet. Cake Cream and Axl all looked knowingly at each other knowing exactly who that was.

:wacko:words r stinging cause because ...Andys betrayl to his brothers is huge, it is beyond ugly :wacko:

Fans wondered if any of Cake Cream or Axl won the Lottery since they were world wide known for wearing motorcycle helmets.

^_^ I really love this.

Cake Cream and Axl knew that if it was 100 percent revealed that Andy was the winner of the 1.5 Billion lottery win, he'd become a target for being murdered over that money. They were mad at him for stealing their money and turning on them, but they didn't want him to possibly become murdered over that money. They agreed to keep it a secret that Andy was that huge winner.

:angry:See this is becoming dangerous ,  He doesn't think about this stuff . now this is a huge problem which goes beyond money now. 

Axl was like,"Anybody could have been under that motorcycle helmet. And Drew Tyson is a very common name.

Here is the voice of reason.:cry: You are lucky guys. Very lucky. 

It's not a name like Elon Musk who has a very uncommon name and is most likely the only person in the whole world named Elon Musk. Axl added,

:o It makes me smile that 1987 Axl is talking about the fkn twitter guy i love that ..but also , he speaks so much sense !!!it is indeed ,,,,a serious situation . kinda critical ...:cry:

"Cake Cream names are Andy McCall, Billy Parks, James Dobson, Jimmy King, Mike Smith. My name is Axl Rose. None of us are named Drew Tyson."

The very  voice of reason. 

Cake Cream all backed up Axl. The Fans were like,"Okay." Axl and Cake Cream chatted with the Fans on Social Media and then they said their goodbyes.

-_-Okay, all this extra stress and potential danger  that Mr *i'm a twat* McCall created  is really being handled superbly.. by Mr Rose again.

Afterwards, Axl wryly told Cake Cream he couldn't believe he found Brian Washington a BETTER person than Andy! Cake Cream wryly agreed with him. At least Brian Washington never made it a secret he was obsessed with money. Andy hid his money obsession well until recently.

Even when he tried to sell out Axl for just $5,000/$1,000, it was seen as an impulsive decision that Cake Cream immediately and Axl later scolded him for that he regretted soon.

Andy truly had Cake Cream and Axl fooled on how deep his money obsession went. 

mmm... Tears in my eyes again ,  here karice ,:no: i hate how i still want mcCall to make a change , but i just don't know if he is even  capable of seeing what he has done here . ...all he is doing here. ...and how he is putting his life,  and his brothers !!!! in serious risky sh!t here. Andy  aint the fame game risky enough without u mf making it even more bloody perilous,.!!!!1

Cake Cream and Axl chilled and soon fell asleep.

^_^It is good to read the boys are all chilling and r are able  to sleep. because as we all know by now~ sleep is important.

love this story , i want to have it in a book  , the  (2nd) pic karice is a beloved poster i had on my wall of the real w.a.r as a child , where  i would wish n dream , and he would keep me safe !  he was my amour  just thought id just say that-but it fits right ? its certainly the time line. certainly fits ,

oh boy ,-_- i  hope andy mccall can see the error of his ways .....he is putting himself ,  Axl and Cake Cream in so much danger here..i

i  for one, await the next chapter darling  :D thank you so much for complete dedication and total emotional artistry~

ec805e76720e7282a5ec757f1976dff7.jpg

94c7b5f54296a23ad5bebcb1eb1182ff.jpg

aQoNVqW_460s.jpg

702d1261b5d823cfb24be78e00747a3c.jpg

• GNFNR 1

On another website where this story also is,  a Poster replied something like, "Two men put a chloroform napkin  over Axl's mouth and nose and the next thing he knew, he was in a bathtub filled with ice and in pain. " Andy glared at him coldly and said,"I sold your kidney on the black market for a Million dollars. I'm a degenerate gambler and I'm headed to the Vegas to gamble with that million! Thanks for that million!" Axl stared , dumfounded as Andy left, leaving him alone in a bathtub filled with ice and missing a kidney!"

Andy isn't THAT desperate for money that he'd sell Axl's kidney on the black market for a Million dollars! 🤐

Edited by Karice
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Karice said:

On another website where this story also is,  a Poster replied something like, "Two men put a chloroform napkin  over Axl's mouth and nose and the next thing he knew, he was in a bathtub filled with ice and in pain. " Andy glared at him coldly and said,"I sold your kidney on the black market for a Million dollars. I'm a degenerate gambler and I'm headed to the Vegas to gamble with that million! Thanks for that million!" Axl stared , dumfounded as Andy left, leaving him alone in a bathtub filled with ice and missing a kidney!"

Andy isn't THAT desperate for money that he'd sell Axl's kidney on the black market for a Million dollars! 🤐

well.. i will just say their  fictional axl was um .as ditzy n dumb  as the person who created it .:awesomeface:.  in hindsight your  fictional Axl  which is, for me would be   realistic to the real onez mindset so dont worry and have faith  , now he will be beyond well aware of these things before they even happen because he isnt scared of anyone , he is thinking about what ifs all the time  , so will have thought out much before hand   hence,  the motorbike helmets for a start , the guy has a mind like a razor ,and hes always dancing on the edge of danger ,  and he is lightning quick too, so come on  just  try putting a napkin over this mouth mf :awesomeface:   theyd be chloromore than fked , karice ,       andy is still a worm and i dont trust him. he has a blackened heart.

3289352755fd3014daa37a03d5ff863d.jpg

246da69fad676d5e1f878d6c86caf3ea38a6a094_hq.gif

images (58).jpeg

24 minutes ago, wendirosez said:

well.. i will just say their  fictional axl was um .as ditzy n dumb  as the person who created it .:awesomeface:.  in hindsight your  fictional Axl  which is, for me would be   realistic to the real onez mindset so dont worry and have faith  , now he will be beyond well aware of these things before they even happen because he isnt scared of anyone , he is thinking about what ifs all the time  , so will have thought out much before hand   hence,  the motorbike helmets for a start , the guy has a mind like a razor ,and hes always dancing on the edge of danger ,  and he is lightning quick too, so come on  just  try putting a napkin over this mouth mf :awesomeface:   theyd be chloromore than fked , karice ,       andy is still a worm and i dont trust him. he has a blackened heart.

3289352755fd3014daa37a03d5ff863d.jpg

246da69fad676d5e1f878d6c86caf3ea38a6a094_hq.gif

images (58).jpeg

That person made their Fictional Axl Rose and Cake Cream weirdos. 🫠 Their Fictional Axl and Cake Cream went around constantly farting on cue, Eew.... 🫠 And had a creepy obsession with Strawberry Blizzards from DQ,🫠 their Fictional Axl is and  without Cake Cream's permission or acknowledgement, gave all of Cake Cream's money to a scam artist who ran off with their money, so their Fictional Axl drugged them up and planned to permanently drug them up for life in order to prevent them from knowing he gave away all their money to a scam artist (Axl, both my Fictional Axl and the real Axl would NEVER give away ANY of  Cake Cream's money to a scam artist! Nor would he ever drug up Cake Cream, especially not permanently! 🤐)

• GNFNR 1

Andy got up from his nap and got a massage at the spa. The massage was good, but his conscience told him softly,"This massage would be better with Axl, Jimmy, James, Billy and Mike here." Andy tried to ignore his conscience. Andy paid for the massage and left. He went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and saw on Social Media, Cake Cream and Axl still protected him when they refused to tell the Fans he was the winner of the 1.5 Billion when they could have easily told the Fans he won the 1.5 billion before taxes. 

Andy went to a Hotel Restaurant and ate a steak meal and paid and left.

Andy went to to the movies. At the movies, his conscience told him softly,"You, Axl, Jimmy, James, Billy, and Mike had so much fun at the movies together, remember?" Andy felt guilty knots forming in his stomach. He said aloud,"Leave me alone!"

After the movies, he went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and watched TV and fell asleep. He had a nightmare that a rope made of money wrapped itself around Andy's neck, suffocating him, as he struggled to breathe in a panic and the money  rope than hung him in a tree and he died in the nightmare.

Andy got up in a cold sweat, relieved that it was just a nightmare. Andy's conscience was torturing him in his nightmare since he was fighting it in his waking life. 

Andy watched more TV and felt REALLY bad about stealing the 1.6 from Jimmy, James, Billy and Mike. He knew he crossed a big line here, fucing over Jimmy, James, Billy, and Mike for 1.6 Billion. He knew if Cake Cream and Axl were to press charges on him, he'd be facing around 40 years behind bars for Grand Theft and Grand Larceny. Andy was scared. 

Just give them back their 1.6 Billion you should never have stolen from them in the first place." His conscience begged him softly. Andy broke down crying, realizing how fucked up what he did really was. The money was becoming more of a burden than a blessing. Andy knew that Cake Cream deserved their money back. 

Some random man called Andy's phone from a burner phone he had. Andy absentmindedly answered it. 

Fake Axl said,"Hello, Andy, it's Axl,"  In a deep Baritone Bass. He sounded like Axl over the phone.  

Andy panicked, feeling both guilty and scared. Axl used a new phone number to call him and got him!

Andy knew he had to face his consequences and own up to what he did.

"Hi, Axl," he said nervously.

Fake Axl asked,"Are you okay? Eating and sleeping well?"  

Andy took a deep breath and said," "Yes, I'm eating and sleeping well." 

"That's good," Fake Axl responded. 

Andy responded,"Thank you." 

"Fake Axl responded,"You're welcome. Anything you feel guilty about? Fake Axl asked/added pointedly.

Andy broke down and admitted he felt guilty about stealing the 1.6 Billion from Cake Cream.

Fake Axl was like,"Good, you should. Ready to appease your guilty conscience?" 

Andy said,"Yes, I'm ready to appease my guilty conscience!" 

Fake Axl was like,"Where are you? We can work this out face to face."

Andy tentatively asked,"You promise this isn't a setup to turn me into the police for theft?"

Fake Axl responded," We can handle our problems on our own, no cops involved."

Andy said,"I'm scared you guys will end up throwing me in jail over this." 

Fake Axl were like,"We just want to settle this with you, face to face. Once again, no cops involved."

Andy tentatively said,"Okay, I'm at the Marriot in Honolulu Hawaii." He gave the Room address and exact address. 

Fake Axl thanked him for that information and was welcomed. They chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and hung up. Fake Axl was about to rob Andy at gunpoint out of that 1.6 billion he knew Andy had. 

Andy felt a wave of relief wash over him. He was going to face Axl and get this settled. Little did he know he unsuspectingly  just told a complete stranger posing as Axl he had 1.6 Billion on him. And the exact hotel and hotel room he was staying at. Ouch. 

Real Axl back in Florida had a REALLY bad premonition about Andy. He had a bad feeling that Andy was about to be in REAL trouble. Like about to get kidnapped, robbed, murdered, etc. He told Cake Cream his feelings. Cake Cream were like ,"We're mad at Andy for stealing our money, but we still don't want him to end up in big trouble." 

Axl agreed with Cake Cream. Cake Cream and Axl all in a panic kept trying to trace Andy's location using his phone, but Andy had  turned off his location. Axl, Billy, James, Jimmy, and Mike all sent desperate Emails to Andy, but Andy had blocked all of their Email Addresses. They tried to call Andy, but Andy had blocked all their numbers. Cake Cream and Axl all prayed to God to watch over Andy. 

Axl decided he needed to buy a burner phone. Cake Cream agreed. Axl rushed to the nearest phone store and quickly bought a burner phone. He thanked the store clerk and was welcomed.  He called Andy's cellphone and Andy picked up.

Axl asked him how he was doing. Andy confused was like,"You know how I'm doing. You called me earlier and we chatted and made plans to meet up at my hotel." 

Axl said horrified, "We didn't speak earlier. This is the first time we're speaking to each other today. Andy, you're in BIG trouble. I want you to pack up and leave whatever hotel you are at immediately." 

Andy was like,"How do you know you aren't pulling some prank on me?" 

Axl desperately begged Andy to unblock his regular phone number. He told him to take a good look at the difference between the phone numbers that called him. Something about the urgency in Axl's voice made Andy sit up and take notice and action. Andy unblocked Axl's phone number. Andy told him he unblocked Axl's phone number. Axl breathed a sigh of relief. He then called Andy's phone using his regular phone number.

Andy picked up Axl's regular phone call. Andy looked at his phone log and  realized in horror that Axl's REAL burner phone that called him about a minute ago  and Fake Axl's burner phone number that called him earlier were completely different. Andy's face blanched. He told Axl , in fear that the number that called him earlier was a completely different  number. Axl asked Andy if the fact that Fake Axl and Real Axl had completely different burner phone numbers  that Axl wasn't pranking Andy and Andy was about to be in BIG trouble. Andy admitted Axl was right.

Axl begged Andy to tell him what Hotel and room number he was staying at. Andy told him the Hotel and room number he was at. Axl thanked him and desperately warned him again to leave. Andy packed his bags in a hurry and left.

Edited by Karice
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Karice said:

That person made their Fictional Axl Rose and Cake Cream weirdos. 🫠 Their Fictional Axl and Cake Cream went around constantly farting on cue, Eew.... 🫠 And had a creepy obsession with Strawberry Blizzards from DQ,🫠 their Fictional Axl is and  without Cake Cream's permission or acknowledgement, gave all of Cake Cream's money to a scam artist who ran off with their money, so their Fictional Axl drugged them up and planned to permanently drug them up for life in order to prevent them from knowing he gave away all their money to a scam artist (Axl, both my Fictional Axl and the real Axl would NEVER give away ANY of  Cake Cream's money to a scam artist! Nor would he ever drug up Cake Cream, especially not permanently! 🤐)

Hahahahahahahahah ah ....WTH . oh fs babe :lol:Okay well i mean ..:shocked:there's freedom of expression ...um im not against abstract art if...(sorry im laughing hard cant type- ) that is what we can call that ...ffs haha :shock::lol:but there's a thing called- "keeping it real to the subject /to the muse as possible ,"  for real, quality writing especially in fan fiction that has got to be exercised  , so it is enjoyable  .so should be alot of research which you do , so that is why it works so very well for people

...strawberry blizzards from dairy queen is that ? mind explosion there babe ! idk wtf  haha  

5 hours ago, Karice said:

Ahh ...now this is what i'm talking about . Thank You for the new update . ^_^

Andy got up from his nap and got a massage at the spa. The massage was good, but his conscience told him softly,

i:wacko::shocked: love this here , Really works giving a very good point of tension , especially how he has just had/(or throughout ) a massage ....i see what you did there!  and i think thats bloody genius @Karice

"This massage would be better with Axl, Jimmy, James, Billy and Mike here." Andy tried to ignore his conscience.

:no:Yes Andy try to ignore that when youre all alone thinking about whatever could you done to make things right etc 

Andy paid for the massage and left.

:awesomeface:Probably feels even more tense 

He went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and saw on Social Media, Cake Cream and Axl still protected him when they refused to tell the Fans he was the winner of the 1.5 Billion when they could have easily told the Fans he won the 1.5 billion before taxes. 

:angry:and ...that was just it? he didn't ...um....he just "saw" ....so doesn't feel anything ....

Andy went to a Hotel Restaurant and ate a steak meal and paid and left.

Andy went to to the movies. At the movies, his conscience told him softly,"You, Axl, Jimmy, James, Billy, and Mike had so much fun at the movies together, remember?" Andy felt guilty knots forming in his stomach. He said aloud,"Leave me alone!"

-_-Okay ...now it's starting . it's not feeling nice is it now andy ?? 

After the movies, he went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and watched TV and fell asleep. He had a nightmare that a rope made of money wrapped itself around Andy's neck, suffocating him, as he struggled to breathe in a panic and the money  rope than hung him in a tree and he died in the nightmare.

Andy got up in a cold sweat, relieved that it was just a nightmare. Andy's conscience was torturing him in his nightmare since he was fighting it in his waking life. 

:wacko:Wow strong imagery here ...powerful. 

Andy watched more TV and felt REALLY bad about stealing the 1.6 from Jimmy, James, Billy and Mike.

:o:o:o:o:shocked:Hold up! WHAT?!

He knew he crossed a big line here,

:wacko:Oh , he can finally see the error of his ways, and .... the scale of that? seeing  the danger though? 

fucing over Jimmy, James, Billy, and Mike for 1.6 Billion. He knew if Cake Cream and Axl were to press charges on him, he'd be facing around 40 years behind bars for Grand Theft and Grand Larceny.

Andy was scared. 

^_^You see the danger child.  Good. now lets fix it.

Just give them back their 1.6 Billion you should never have stolen from them in the first place." His conscience begged him softly. Andy broke down crying, realizing how fucked up what he did really was.

The money was becoming more of a burden than a blessing.

Exactly. :headbang:

Andy knew that Cake Cream deserved their money back. 

Absolutely,  and before that ...remorse for even thinking about selling out Axl or any other person. 

Some random man called Andy's phone from a burner phone he had. Andy absentmindedly answered it. 

:o

Fake Axl said,"Hello, Andy, it's Axl,"  In a deep Baritone Bass. He sounded like Axl over the phone.  

Andy panicked, feeling both guilty and scared. Axl used a new phone number to call him and got him!

^_^im so thankful he can feel these emotions. whilst never nice , it's the best thing 

Andy knew he had to face his consequences and own up to what he did.

!!!! :) Good man. (never thought i'd say that about Andy )

"Hi, Axl," he said nervously.

Fake Axl asked,"Are you okay? Eating and sleeping well?"  

Andy took a deep breath and said," "Yes, I'm eating and sleeping well." 

"That's good," Fake Axl responded. 

Andy responded,"Thank you." 

"Fake Axl responded,"You're welcome. Anything you feel guilty about? Fake Axl asked/added pointedly.

:o Who the hell is this impostor ?

Andy broke down and admitted he felt guilty about stealing the 1.6 Billion from Cake Cream.

:( Oh No ! Oh not now  to the wrong Axl wth :o 

Fake Axl was like,"Good, you should. Ready to appease your guilty conscience?" 

Andy said,"Yes, I'm ready to appease my guilty conscience!" 

Fake Axl was like,"Where are you? We can work this out face to face."

:o Oh my god...

Andy tentatively asked,"You promise this isn't a setup to turn me into the police for theft?"

Fake Axl responded," We can handle our problems on our own, no cops involved."

Andy said,"I'm scared you guys will end up throwing me in jail over this." 

Fake Axl were like,"We just want to settle this with you, face to face. Once again, no cops involved."

Andy tentatively said,"Okay, I'm at the Marriot in Honolulu Hawaii." He gave the Room address and exact address. 

i:ointrigued 

Fake Axl thanked him for that information and was welcomed. They chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and hung up. Fake Axl was about to rob Andy at gunpoint out of that 1.6 billion he knew Andy had. 

Andy felt a wave of relief wash over him.

:o the contrast here is soo anxiety inducing because Andy thinks he is now (finally) doing the right thing. and us , the reader well , we know that this isn't the case at all here .

He was going to face Axl and get this settled. Little did he know he unsuspectingly  just told a complete stranger posing as Axl he had 1.6 Billion on him. And the exact hotel and hotel room he was staying at. Ouch. 

:o Oh this is so spiky . yes ouch indeed. oooh this is painful  and its on the edge of danger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111!

Real Axl back in Florida had a REALLY bad premonition about Andy. He had a bad feeling that Andy was about to be in REAL trouble. Like about to get kidnapped, robbed, murdered, etc.

He told Cake Cream his feelings.

^_^So glad that Axl could . Communication is soooo important look how this now could turn , 

Cake Cream were like ,"We're mad at Andy for stealing our money, but we still don't want him to end up in big trouble." 

Axl agreed with Cake Cream. Cake Cream and Axl all in a panic kept trying to trace Andy's location using his phone, but Andy had  turned off his location. Axl, Billy, James, Jimmy, and Mike all sent desperate Emails to Andy, but Andy had blocked all of their Email Addresses. They tried to call Andy, but Andy had blocked all their numbers. Cake Cream and Axl all prayed to God to watch over Andy. 

:o :wacko:oh god what now ? 

Axl decided he needed to buy a burner phone.

:D Ah if it wasn't for their manager these kids would be up shi!ts creek without a paddle. 

Cake Cream agreed. Axl rushed to the nearest phone store and quickly bought a burner phone. He thanked the store clerk and was welcomed.  He called Andy's cellphone and Andy picked up.

:D You know your craft ! its so intense , truly is, 

Axl asked him how he was doing. Andy confused was like,"You know how I'm doing. You called me earlier and we chatted and made plans to meet up at my hotel." 

Axl said horrified, "We didn't speak earlier. This is the first time we're speaking to each other today. Andy, you're in BIG trouble. I want you to pack up and leave whatever hotel you are at immediately." 

^_^Axl  is a hero. i can see  this so vividly and i can hear it properly too girl , thank you for your knowledge of oral expression and how it intensify s the character , making him real ,  including his accent , it is extremely important. 

Andy was like,"How do you know you aren't pulling some prank on me?" 

:lol: I like how andy is actually  thinking thinking now ...finally ...   took some time to get there  ... but we got there ha

Axl desperately begged Andy to unblock his regular phone number. He told him to take a good look at the difference between the phone numbers that called him. Something about the urgency in Axl's voice made Andy sit up and take notice and action. Andy unblocked Axl's phone number. Andy told him he unblocked Axl's phone number. Axl breathed a sigh of relief. He then called Andy's phone using his regular phone number.

^_^Its sheer  brilliancy karice, this is a hot chapter , god i love your artistry ,  never felt nothing like it , its so well written, :shocked: really. 

Andy picked up Axl's regular phone call. Andy looked at his phone log and  realized in horror that Axl's REAL burner phone that called him about a minute ago  and Fake Axl's burner phone number that called him earlier were completely different. Andy's face blanched. He told Axl , in fear that the number that called him earlier was a completely different  number. Axl asked Andy if the fact that Fake Axl and Real Axl had completely different burner phone numbers  that Axl wasn't pranking Andy and Andy was about to be in BIG trouble. Andy admitted Axl was right.

:o omg woman the impact of your writing..fk:wacko:

Axl begged Andy to tell him what Hotel and room number he was staying at. Andy told him the Hotel and room number he was at. Axl thanked him and desperately warned him again to leave. Andy packed his bags in a hurry and left.

:owow i loved this so , so much. its a whirl winjd of emotions right?  im agoing to edit this and add a bit more better replys  because im a ...little bit bumrushed right now currently haha  its like BAM BAM BAM - its like the ...the intensity , the feeling ...urgency , of this chapter is like crank, u know  that film? , thats how your writing gets me , yeah i love it thank you! more more please haha :lol::book::heart:

030cd752f19412107309376cd07f80c5.jpg

• Thanks 1

Back in Florida, Axl called the Honolulu Police and told them about Andy's predicament. He didn't tell them about Andy stealing 1.6 Billion, he just told him that some random Creep knew Andy was alone in a Hotel Room with Millions of dollars and tricked Andy by impostering Axl. The Honolulu Police Department took his phone call seriously and said they would send multiple police officers to Andy's Room. Axl breathed a sigh of relief. He thanked the Dispatcher and was welcomed. They soon ended the call.

The Dispatcher sent multiple Police to Andy's Room he had fled just a little while ago , heeding Axl's warnings. 

The Multiple Police went to the Hotel Lobby and the Lieutenant asked for a Room key to what was just Andy's Room a little while ago. The Hotel Clerk gave him a Room key and the Multiple Police went to Andy's old hotel room and did a stakeout. 

About an hour later, a known Criminal named Mark Riley , a notorious Bank Robber with multiple arrest warrants and from a bunch of different States and a huge Criminal Record going back from 2000 showed up to Andy's old hotel room and knocked aggressively on the door like a madman.  He had a gun ready to rob Andy at gunpoint!  He couldn't wait to be 1.6 Billion richer! He said in a deep Baritone Bass voice,"Andy, it's me, your Buddy and your Manager and Lawyer, Axl Rose. Open up the door!" He didn't even have a motorcycle helmet on, something the REAL Axl would have on! The Lieutenant opened the door and Mark was surprised to see about 6 Police Officers in Andy's Room, and no Andy.

Mark tried to run away,  but the Cops tackled him, searched him, found his gun,   searched his burner phone and saw he had called Andy. They read him his rights, put handcuffs on him,   and led him out of the Hotel and he was put in a cop car. The whole thing was caught on surveillance camera and was sure to go viral soon. On the news in about an hour, Mark's arrest and mugshot were already a featured headline. 

Andy had fled to California and booked another Luxurious Penthouse Suite in a Marriott hotel. He breathed a huge sigh of relief when he saw the news of Mark's arrest and thanked God Axl saved him from God knows what Mark was going to do to him if Axl's intuition and premonition hadn't saved Andy.  Axl called him from his normal phone and asked him if he was okay. 

Andy picked up the phone and said,"I'm fine, I'm in California now,  thanks for still looking out for me, even after all I've done to you and Cake Cream. You helped me out and saved me big time!" 

Axl replied,"You're welcome. That's what Brothers do, not just Bandmates." Axl said wryly.

Andy blushed shyly. Andy and Axl chatted and Andy went to his Cash App and Zelled himself roughly 2.2 Billion. 

Andy Zelled Jimmy, James, Mike, Billy 500 million each and Zelled Axl 200 Million. He wrote a Zelle note reading,"I am sorry for stealing money from you guys. I shouldn't have screwed over my Family. Here's the money I stole from you plus extra. I  gave you extra money as a sign of repentance." 

Cake Cream and Axl were pleasantly surprised to see that Andy truly felt guilty remorse after screwing over his Brothers and to an extent, Axl. Andy unblocked Cake Cream's numbers and they all chatted, happy Andy was safe and sound. And thanked him for doing the right thing plus extra. He welcomed them. Cake Cream and Axl wondered if they should come visit Andy in his California hotel. They told him they all missed him. Andy was like,"Sure, but let's all Skype so I know it's for sure you it's you guys and not some Imposters that sound creepily like you!

Cake Cream and Axl were all like,"Good idea!"  They didn't blame Andy for being a little paranoid over what could have happened.

Cake Cream, Andy, and Axl did Skype and they all chatted virtually face to face. It really was the real Cake Cream and Axl and Andy was satisfied. They made plans to meet Andy the next day. Andy was happy. 

Edited by Karice
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Karice said:

:lol:She updated!  ah , I wanted to express my gratitude :hug:for your brand new chapter thank you so much babe !

in Florida, Axl called the Honolulu Police and told them about Andy's predicament. He didn't tell them about Andy stealing 1.6 Billion,

:o The fact that Andy Mccall tried to double cross  n do these brothers soooo badly.. andy is a lucky , lucky ,lucky to have such strong support.

he just told him that some random Creep knew Andy was alone in a Hotel Room with Millions of dollars and tricked Andy by

impostering Axl.

<3 &the severity of this , theres no  "Oh , he  tried to steal my identity " Axl is so altruistic, ungrudging. That takes some strength n then some,  to have a sound mindset like that.

The Honolulu Police Department took his phone call seriously and said they would send multiple police officers to Andy's Room. Axl breathed a sigh of relief. He thanked the Dispatcher and was welcomed. They soon ended the call.

The Dispatcher sent multiple Police to Andy's Room he had fled just a little while longer , heeding Axl's warnings. 

<3 :o Your fictional Axl literally has saved this child's life and he is still a child himself...

The Multiple Police went to the Hotel Lobby and the Lieutenant asked for a Room key to what was just Andy's Room a little while ago. The Hotel Clerk gave him a Room key and the Multiple Police went to Andy's old hotel room and did a stakeout. 

:) Andy is lucky for the surveillance

About an hour later, a known Criminal named Mark Riley , a notorious Scam Artist and Bank Robber showed up to Andy's old hotel room and knocked aggressively on the door like a madman. 

*shrieks* Woah!! What now??????????????????????????////////////////////////// :o 

He had a gun ready to rob Andy at gunpoint!  He couldn't wait to be 1.6 Billion richer! He said in a deep Baritone Bass voice,"Andy, it's me, your Buddy and your Manager, Axl Rose. Open up the door!" The Lieutenant opened the door and Mark was surprised to see about 6 Police Officers in Andy's Room, and no Andy.

:shocked:these relentless mfs Just come out the blue - damn ...im so glad this didn't end up any other way here.. you'd dread to think!

Mark tried to run, but the Cops tackled him and arrested him and searched his burner phone and saw he had called Andy. They read him his rights  and led him out of the Hotel and he was put in a cop car in handcuffs. The whole thing was caught on surveillance camera and was sure to go viral soon. On the news in about an hour, Mark's arrest and mugshot were already a featured headline. 

:o bloody hell , im relived this mark has been dealt with  , ah close one 

Andy had fled to California and booked another Luxurious Penthouse Suite in a Marriott hotel.

:) Thanks for including the title of the hotel , because the imagery is  already really solid in any case, just  now we also have depth well as detail. ty  be a good man in there now Andy do not start your antics again will you..

He breathed a huge sigh of relief

:D Ok earth to andy still.. karice he is still with us - good .

when he saw

:o and paying attention- well done son !

the news of Mark's arrest and thanked God Axl saved him from God knows what Mark was going to do to him if

Axl's intuition

:book:Yes, this. Thanx you for including the all important-this , this is what makes this, your  story shine , karice, This is the part that distinguishes him, your one and the real guy ~ from his peers for all these years. This is the part that makes him, him. it is extremely important   , and it's attractive.  

and premonition

:book:And also this darling can be magical , wow ~youve really done your research girl , i applaud you , i haven't seen this part included  in fan fiction and i have read quite a bit , and so appreciate this is mentioned too. Your character research is groundbreaking,  woman ,  really in depth . well done, i love that so , so much.

hadn't saved Andy.  Axl called him from his normal phone and asked him if he was okay. 

:D you can write , express so well that we can feel for all the characters.  love that.

Andy picked up the phone and said,"I'm fine, I'm in California now,  thanks for still looking out for me, even after all I've done to you and Cake Cream. You helped me out and saved me big time!" 

Dude! Andy there is one word you are forgetting here ffs . !:lol:Say it!

Axl replied,"You're welcome. That's what Brothers do, not just Bandmates." Axl said wryly.

:DExactly  ...oh my days Andrew :facepalm:

Andy blushed shyly.

ah i wonder why he cant say that word so easy then hmm..

Andy and Axl chatted and Andy went to his Cash App and Zelled himself roughly 2.2 Billion. 

:o i got a bit worried then , and what made that  elicit that  emotion ,   was not only the use of the  word  himself,  but the very clever placement of that word. Stellar writing . people take note. 

Andy Zelled Jimmy, James, Mike, Billy 500 million each and Zelled Axl 200 Million. He wrote a Zelle note reading,"I am sorry for stealing money from you guys.

I shouldn't have screwed over my Family.

:lol:Andy ...at last ,This part here is worth the most money !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and hearing/ reading McCall say and admit this ,is priceless. 

Here's the money I stole from you plus extra. I  gave you extra money as a sign of repentance." 

*roll eyes* dont over do it andy just stay true 2 your word son !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Cake Cream and Axl were pleasantly surprised to see that Andy truly felt guilty remorse after screwing over his Brothers and to an extent, Axl.

^_^all of his brothers. It is heart warming ,beautifully written .

Andy unblocked Cake Cream's numbers and they all chatted, happy Andy was safe and sound. And thanked him for doing the right thing plus extra. He welcomed them. Cake Cream and Axl wondered if they should come visit Andy in his California hotel.

They told him they all missed him.

I'^_^m extremely sure they did Karice. I am sure they all they want now is andy back... 

Andy was like,"Sure, but let's all Skype so I know it's for sure you it's you guys and not some Imposers that sound creepily like you!

Cake Cream and Axl were all like,"Good idea!"  They didn't blame Andy for being a little paranoid over what could have happened.

:mellow:Oh , bugger me i  hope he wont get fkning PTSD from this u know , or anyone else , for that matter.  I really , really hope 4 andys and his brothers  sake he doesnt  fk up again or gets fkd up 

Cake Cream, Andy, and Axl did Skype and they all chatted virtually face to face. It really was the real Cake Cream and Axl and Andy was satisfied.

:hug:Good, what a groundbreaking moment , Andy feels secure and Axl's done it again , literally saved lifes.

They made plans to meet Andy the next day. Andy was happy. 

^_^This one is a really heart felt , heart warming chapter with a little bit of action n i love it karice. thank you darling ,!!  Always such a pleasure to read your magnificent  creations , and step into your world. its the  most wonderful thing. ty darlin 

105dc5eb81f9baed5680e009a02dd99b.jpg

3945d66473403c0bcd4442d0a1c3240c.jpg

e0df08534ddf763b89fc0f47eaeb240d.jpg

1655454de04ab980737d40cfea086c39.gif

• Like 1

Andy felt happiness that Cake Cream and Axl seemed to have forgiven the huge betrayals he had done to them recently. He fell asleep, this time, dreaming good dreams, not having a bad nightmare.

The next day, Cake Cream and Axl showed up at Andy's California Luxurious Penthouse Suite. Andy checked the peephole and it was for sure them. He let them in.

Cake Cream and Axl chatted with Andy amicably. Andy knew what he just did would go in the "Black mark," list between him, Cake Cream and Axl. Like the $5,000 plan to sell out Axl when Axl was still a Fugitive. 

Andy shyly asked if he could be rehired into Cake Cream. He said he already missed being in the Band.

Axl was like,"Technically, you aren't fired. Fired would have required you to sign a contract stating you are fired. You didn't sign any contract like that. Jimmy, James, Billy Mike and myself just verbally agreed you were out of the Band and then I sent you an Email scolding you and telling you you were out of the Band and fired, but you never signed any Contract, so technical loophole. Axl smiled. 

Cake Cream backed up Axl. Everybody agreed that Andy was still a part of Cake Cream. Andy was emotional in a good way that they still wanted Andy in Cake Cream. Andy opened up about the money rope murdering nightmare he had.

That was your conscience telling you that the money was metaphorically murdering you." Billy said. Cake Cream and Axl backed up Billy. 

Andy blushed shyly. Andy's phone rang and it was the Florida Lottery Official telling him he was accidentally sent roughly 700 Million through Zelle when he was actually supposed to be Zelled more like 375 Million. He was told he owed roughly 325 more in taxes! 

Andy was shocked and thanked God he hadn't blown the roughly 700 Million away. He told the Florida Lottery that he would give back the roughly 325 million. The Florida Lottery asked if he could Zelle the roughly 325 Million. 

Andy told them he would do it face to face in Tallahassee Lottery Headquarters. The Florida Lottery was like,"Okay, makes sense you'd want to do things face to face after what could have happened with Mark Riley."

Andy and The Florida Lottery Official chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and hung up.

Axl was like,"How ironic. You thought you won roughly 700 million but what you REALLY won was roughly $375 Million. Andy blushed shyly. Cake Cream and Axl all laughed. 

Andy, Billy, James, Jimmy, Mike and Axl agreed to go to Tallahassee Lottery Headquarters tomorrow.

They chilled in Andy's California Luxurious Penthouse Suite until the next day. The next day, they took a LYFT to Los Angeles Airport and made a last minute booking round trip for  Tallahassee. They were processed and had a nice first class flight  experience to Tallahassee Airport. They were processed and took a LYFT to  Tallahassee Lottery Headquarters. 

At the Lottery Headquarters, Andy face to face spoke with the Lottery Official and Andy Zelled the Roughly 325 Million and got Documents informing him he had paid the extra roughly 325 Million. Cake Cream and Axl were proud of Andy for doing the right thing. The Andy from just a few days ago would have flown to another Country to avoid paying the roughly extra 325 Million he was told he owed.

Cake Cream, Axl, and the Lottery Official chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and Cake Cream and Axl left and went back to Tallahassee Airport and had a luxurious first class experience back to Los Angeles Airport and then took a LYFT back to Andy's luxurious Penthouse Suite in California and chilled more.

• Sad 1

58 minutes ago, Karice said:

:o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh! let's go then !

Andy felt happiness that Cake Cream and Axl seemed to have forgiven the huge betrayals he had done to them recently. He fell asleep, this time, dreaming good dreams, not having a bad nightmare.

:) It is just so good that he can start seeing that there are other people in this world , other than Andy ! and that his mind is rested enough , he can sleep and dream positively. Can function correctly. 

The next day, Cake Cream and Axl showed up at Andy's California Luxurious Penthouse Suite.

Andy checked the peephole and it was for sure them. He let them in.

:wacko: i  truly know how the pain and annoyance  of  that feels 

Cake Cream and Axl chatted with Andy amicably. Andy knew what he just did would go in the "Black mark," list between him, Cake Cream and Axl. Like the $5,000 plan to sell out Axl when Axl was still a Fugitive. 

:wacko:As long as Andy has a full understanding that is not how people should be . 

Andy shyly asked if he could be rehired into Cake Cream. He said he already missed being in the Band.

:) i was starting to question how he might be feeling artistically wise, since he hasn't been making art or expressing in any way since the big win situation , he surely must miss his guys and the art aspect side sooo00o0o00oo00o0o000ooo mucho

Axl was like,"Technically, you aren't fired. Fired would have required you to sign a contract stating you are fired. You didn't sign any contract like that. Jimmy, James, Billy Mike and myself just verbally agreed you were out of the Band and then I sent you an Email scolding you and telling you you were out of the Band and fired, but you never signed any Contract, so technical loophole. Axl smiled. 

:D Perfect. well ..i will just say this  girl , GnR were lucky in 1985/6/7 ~infinity because they were the first band to have their very own Google! , i mean ..sorry i dont mean to call him Google but ...well anyway :dance: Cake Cream are very lucky cos they do too !!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:!,( i say that with full respect ok to your Fictional Axl , and the real  W.A.R  )and a fabulous manager . here's a random  wild thought ~i wonder if they based amazon alexa on him?  lol  AXLa   keeping you organised , informed , safe, connected , and entertained since 1985, ^_^ im just ...im half joking actually ,  i love that though. Your writing is amazingly realistic ~~~~~~  ty for detail.:hug:

Cake Cream backed up Axl. Everybody agreed that Andy was still a part of Cake Cream. Andy was emotional in a good way

^_^Good . Really good He must feel reassured by Axls full , previous response there. 

that they still wanted Andy in Cake Cream. Andy opened up about the money rope murdering nightmare he had.

That was your conscience telling you that the money was metaphorically murdering you." Billy said. Cake Cream and Axl backed up Billy. 

^_^Billy is so right , so on point with this , It is so good that Andy has been restored. Hopefully his obsession with cash over brothers won't spiral again. 

Andy blushed shyly.

^_^Is he youngest? How old is this one? The band is roughly the same age right karice? 

Andy's phone rang and it was the Florida Lottery Official telling him he was accidentally sent roughly 700 Million through Zelle when he was actually supposed to be Zelled more like 375 Million. He was told he owed roughly 325 more in taxes! 

:o Oh my gosh now ....this is so realistic ...taxes now 

Andy was shocked and thanked God he hadn't blown the roughly 700 Million away. He told the Florida Lottery that he would give back the roughly 325 million. The Florida Lottery asked if he could Zelle the roughly 325 Million. 

:wacko:This is why u know , you can never trust that sh!t ...very very clever this is no fantasia land here people !!, this is as real as it gets ughhhhhhh wow !

Andy told them he would do it face to face in Tallahassee Lottery Headquarters. The Florida Lottery was like,"Okay, makes sense you'd want to do things face to face after what could have happened with Mark Riley."

Andy and The Florida Lottery Official chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and hung up.

Axl was like,"How ironic. You thought you won roughly 700 million but what you REALLY won was roughly $375 Million.

:wacko:Close call babe

Andy blushed shyly. Cake Cream and Axl all laughed. 

:DOh goodness , how things have changed for the absolute best!

Andy, Billy, James, Jimmy, Mike and Axl agreed to go to Tallahassee Lottery Headquarters tomorrow.

They chilled in Andy's California Luxurious Penthouse Suite until the next day. The next day, they took a LYFT to Los Angeles Airport and made a last minute booking round trip for  Tallahassee. They were processed and had a nice first class flight  experience to Tallahassee Airport. They were processed and took a LYFT to  Tallahassee Lottery Headquarters. 

At the Lottery Headquarters, Andy face to face spoke with the Lottery Official and Andy Zelled the Roughly 325 Million and got Documents informing him he had paid the extra roughly 325 Million. Cake Cream and Axl were proud of Andy for doing the right thing. The Andy from just a few days ago would have flown to another Country to avoid paying the roughly extra 325 Million he was told he owed.

:lol:Absolutely ...huge calamity !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, the fall out would have been ...just ....  wow .just wow ~ .on .a greater scale.....

Cake Cream, Axl, and the Lottery Official chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and Cake Cream and Axl left and went back to Tallahassee Airport and had a luxurious first class experience back to Los Angeles Airport and then took a LYFT back to Andy's luxurious Penthouse Suite in California and chilled more.

:heart:Thank You for updating karice , ^_^Appreciated.

b9259be336e78c74a306fad8cf94ddb1.jpg

ce1c7ce1c2dea00c55aee6b86db2b815.jpg

7dc1ffb8fd0f304be3bb5aee86320383.jpg

• GNFNR 1

Wendi, to answer your questions, Billy just turned  27. Andy, James, Jimmy, and Mike are all 26. Axl is 25. 😁 So Axl is actually the youngest of all of them and Billy is the oldest. The ages are that way because I wanted Cake Cream to be protective of Axl due to him being younger than all of them biologically, but look up to him and highly respect him due to him being 35 years older than them chronologically. 😁😏

Emotionally wise however, Billy is the most sensitive, nicest, sweetest, kindest, loveable, has good morals,  loving, vulnerable, etc  out of all of them. So, emotionally, Billy is the youngest.

James is cool for the most part except for when he had sex with Jimmy's girlfriend Allison, but came to his senses, felt guilty remorse,  and sincerely apologized for having sex with Allison and permanently ended his and Allison's budding relationship because he didn't want to hurt Jimmy anymore by pursuing a relationship with her.  Jimmy forgave him.

Andy is cool but has a money obsessed problem, and does dastardly things for it, but does feel remorse afterwards although he fights his conscience over it, such as when he stole the 1.6 Billion from Cake Cream and his conscience was like,"What you did was fucked up, but he overrode his guilt by telling himself he was VERY wealthy now and money was VERY important. His conscience finally got him to feel really, really  bad by giving him a nightmare where he was murdered by a money rope. And felt bad about suggesting Cake Cream sell out Axl for $5,000

Jimmy has good morals and is very intuitive like when he figured out that Axl singing Sweet Child Of Mine at the bar was about Billy and helped Billy and Axl start dating. he only time where Jimmy has questionable morals was when he fought with James over Allison and landed James in the hospital and was more  worried about James pressing charges on him than James's health. Axl scolded him for being more worried about James pressing charges on him than James's health.

Mike doesn't have much of a personality and is usually in the background but I explained this as him not having a lot of stage presence. He does provide helpful advice such as suggesting that James and Jimmy pick their own Lawyers, not have Axl choose Lawyers for them(This was before Axl became Cake Cream's Lawyer). Mike also started the "We should be more open with each other," thing that Cake Cream and Axl take very seriously. And he started the playful inside joke,"Where do we go? Where do we go? Where do we go? 

Cake Cream are all Friends, but inner Cake Cream Friendships vary.

Billy and Andy have a close Friendship, hence Billy directly giving Andy the entire $5,000 from his own Zelle Account to prevent Andy from turning Axl in for $5,000 and Andy later admitting to Billy in private he felt really badly about trying to sell Axl out for $5,000. He begged Billy to not tell Axl what he planned to do and Billy agreed to not tell Axl what Andy planned to do. Later, Jimmy was the one who told Axl that Andy tried to sell Axl out for $5,000 and Andy was angry at Jimmy for saying that. It's funny how Billy and Andy have completely different Personalities, Billy is a Protagonist and a Hero, Andy is a Villain who feels remorse afterwards, but there close Friends.

James and Jimmy have a close relationship , hence why Jimmy was so heartbroken that James had sex with his girlfriend at the time. James ended his and Allison's budding relationship, feeling guilty. 

Mike is equally friends with everyone in Cake Cream. Mike is the ONLY Cake Cream Member who has no serious drama in Cake Cream. The closest to drama he had  was scolding Axl and Billy for running off together and not telling James,Andy, Mike, and Jimmy they were going to run off together. He also scolded Billy for being a Cocaine Addict and he told Billy he was going to knock down Billy's hotel room after Billy ran away from Cake Cream and hid from them in a Hotel after accidentally setting their house on fire due to sleeping after putting a pizza in the oven and then falling asleep after taking Cocaine and Subutex. Mike's drama was scolding People, not REALLY serious drama like stealing money or having sex with a Cake Cream girlfriend. 😏

James L Knight Center, the Place where Cake Cream does most of their Shows, is a real place in Downtown Miami,  but it only seats about 4,500!😏🤣 I constantly say stuff like,"50,000 Cake Cream Fans showed up at the James L Knight Center to see them!" This in real life just wouldn't be true since once again, James L Knight Center only has about 4,500 Seats! 🤣😏

😀

Edited by Karice
  • Thanks 1

Axl suggested that Cake Cream and Axl have a password to prevent what nearly happened to Andy happen again. Mark Riley, a notorious Bank Robber posing as Axl had showed up to Andy's hotel room with a gun, something that would have been completely avoided if they had just had a password only them 6 knew. 

Cake Cream agreed Axl had a good point and they all decided the password should be radioactive radiation, a phase that is NOT usually spoken casually. And only had ONE chance to say the right password. 

Axl told them he wanted to practice this on Mike for fun.  They were all  up for this.

Axl pretended to knock on a hotel room.   He said,"Hi, Mike, I'm Axl. I lost my room key. Could you open the hotel room for me please?"

Mike asked,"What's the password?" Axl responded,"I love you."

Mike said,"Wrong password, you're not Axl, fuck off Creep, I'm calling  the Police."

Axl said,"Good." He smiled. Hopefully, that's a similar response you'd give if anyone tries to impersonate any of us like that Creep Mark Riley did to me to trick Andy."

Andy blushed. 

Axl looked at Andy with a caring expression. We're all really glad you're safe, sound, and unharmed."  Everyone backed up Axl. 

Andy was like,"I'm really glad I have five Brothers who care about me so much.Thank you. " They all welcomed him. 

Andy told Cake Cream and Axl about the fact that he wouldn't have been wearing a Bulletproof vest or a motorcycle helmet since he was in a hotel room and  thought Mark was Axl. He would have had no protection if Mark had pulled a gun or worse, shot him  for that 1.6 Billion. He shuddered.

Axl said,"I guess you feel grateful you're part of this Family who loves and supports you and you aren't completely Solo. Cake Cream backed up Axl. 

Andy said,"Yeah, I'm really grateful. Thanks for saving my life!"

Everyone thanked him.

Andy shyly asked if they were going to keep bringing up the fact he left with the roughly 700 Million win after taxes, refusing to give them any of that money and then came back temporarily with the sole purpose to steal 1.6 Billion from Cake Cream and went on the run again.

Axl was like, "The fact that you would have gotten held up at gunpoint for that 1.6 Billion"Borrowed," money at the LEAST by a notorious Criminal Bank Robber if it weren't for us saving you is punishment enough. Besides, you came to your senses and gave the money back, plus extra and showed guilty remorse and apologized and came back."

Billy, James, Jimmy, and Mike all backed up Axl.

Andy was grateful. They went to the Hotel Restaurant and had a nice steak dinner, Andy extremely glad to be with his Brothers again and vice versa. They paid and left.

Edited by Karice
  • Wow 1

1 hour ago, Karice said:

:oThank You for another exciting chapter @Karice grateful , loving this story. :lol::D

Axl suggested that Cake Cream and Axl have a password to prevent what nearly happened to Andy happen again. Mark Riley, a notorious Bank Robber posing as Axl had showed up to Andy's hotel room with a gun, something that would have been completely avoided if they had just had a password only them 6 knew. 

^_^ I  love that your Fictional Axl is thinking about ways they can prevent any of that dodgy stuff  from re-occurring!!! , dont want to go through that again since andy  could relapse ...we dont know , we pray not but yes , right on with you here  . Sounds good. promising indeed. 

Cake Cream agreed Axl had a good point and they all decided the password should be radioactive radiation, a phase that is NOT usually spoken casually. And only had ONE chance to say the right password. 

.:shock::shocked::o.............. *mind blown* ....min blown right ? because people avoid that type of a talk ,  Ha!  that's   bloody marvellous karice ,  :o

Axl told them he wanted to practice this on Mike for fun.  They were all  up for this.

h:lol:a! what , the lead  guy that doesn't say too much ? :lol: love it , love it , love it !:headbang:

Axl pretended to knock on a hotel room.   He said,"Hi, Mike, I'm Axl. I lost my room key. Could you open the hotel room for me please?"

Mike asked,"What's the password?" Axl responded,"I love you."

:DClever 

Mike said,"Wrong password, you're not Axl, fuck off Creep, I'm calling  the Police."

^_^And so , it is another layer of protection Good work , Very good work here. 

Axl said,"Good." He smiled. Hopefully, that's a similar response you'd give if anyone tries to impersonate any of us like that Creep Mark Riley did to me to trick Andy."

Andy blushed. 

^_^Loving that the emotions r flowing 

Axl looked at Andy with a caring expression. We're all really glad you're safe, sound, and unharmed. Everyone backed up Axl. 

:lol: I see this ! 

Andy was like,"I'm really glad I have five Brothers who care about me so much.Thank you. " They all welcomed him. 

^_^aw yeah , that is very pleasing . It seems that Andy is really sound ! ^_^ :D !!!

Andy told Cake Cream and Axl about the fact that he wouldn't have been wearing a Bulletproof vest or a motorcycle helmet since he was in a hotel room and  thought Mark was Axl. He would have had no protection if Mark had pulled a gun or worse, shot him  for that 1.6 Billion. He shuddered.

I:shocked: Mmmm ....It's horrific to even think how close they were to  risk  and uncertainty and worse ! - i am just glad that things turned around!! . and i am relived that Andy can talk , can open up, and confide his feelings to his guys. know his true worth. 

Axl said,"I guess you feel grateful you're part of this Family who loves and supports you and you aren't completely Solo. Cake Cream backed up Axl. 

Andy said,"Yeah, I'm really grateful. Thanks for saving my life!"

^_^

Everyone thanked him.

^_^Therapeutic to read here. 

Andy shyly asked if they were going to keep bringing up the fact he left with the roughly 700 Million, refusing to give them any of that money and then came back temporarily with the sole purpose to steal 1.6 Billion from Cake Cream and went on the run again.

Axl was like, "The fact that you would have gotten held up at gunpoint for money at the LEAST by a notorious Criminal Bank Robber if it weren't for us saving you is punishment enough. Besides, you came to your senses and gave us the money back, plus extra and showed guilty remorse and apologized and came back."

Exactly . Voice of reason ^_^

Billy, James, Jimmy, and Mike all backed up Axl.

Andy was grateful.

^_^ 

They went to the Hotel Restaurant and had a nice steak dinner, Andy extremely glad to be with his Brothers again and vice versa. They paid and left.

:headbang::heart:Heart warming writing Karice thank you , I  for one, think that Andy McCall has seen the error of his ways . truly,  He understands he is part of a family , that  he is valued and loved and that is worth more than any riches in the world.  They have a great support system in place so will highly doubt any one will be  cracking the code on that password. Good lord, genius .  i loved this chapter ! Thank You so much ! 

1fc2859992f8bdb9991273abe60bfa6e.jpg

1d1262a0d0e380e8bee9cd36d713818b.jpg

1e66ce0e04c4ce5503e3699ab15533b3.jpg

• Thanks 1

Mark Riley's Interrogation video went viral on Social Media. He was asked why he called Andy in the first place.

Mark said," I had a feeling that Andy was the Powerball Winner. I mimicked Axl's voice and Andy admitted to me thinking that I was Axl and told me had 1.6 Billion on him that he stole from Cake Cream and he felt guilty about it. I planned to rob Andy at Gunpoint out of the 1.6 Billion."

The Cops were skeptical. Do you REALLY think that Andy would SERIOUSLY claim he stole 1.6 Billion from Cake Cream and give his room number and STAY in that Room to some random criminal that called him pretending to be Axl? Andy would have Axl's number and would know that Axl wouldn't call him from YOUR number, Axl would have called him Andy from his number. Andy most likely knew someone was trying to scam him,  pretended to believe you were Axl, "Confessed," to you that he stole 1.6 Billion, called the Cops  and fled his hotel room!" Cop 1 questioned. 

Mark said,"I knew something was wrong the second I went to Andy's hotel Room and saw a bunch of Cops there, and no Andy. I had a feeling I had been played and was in big trouble , so I tried to run away but got tackled, searched,arrested, and brought here.

Why did you claim to be Axl in the first place? Why not James, Jimmy, Billy, or Mike?" Cop 2 asked. 

Mark responded,"Because I can mimic Axl's baritone Bass voice succinctly. He said,"Hello, I'm Axl Rose, nice to meet you!" In a voice that sounded eerily and scarily alike to  Axl's deep Baritone Bass voice. The Cops were shocked. 

Cop 1 asked,"Why not just claim to Andy on the phone  that you were Axl in serious need of  money and have him Zelle you the money?"

Mark responded incredulous,"I don't have a Bank Account due to me being a notorious Bank Robber. I was planning to rob Andy at gunpoint and force him to give me his Debit Cards and his passwords so I could steal his money that way!" 

And you didn't think you'd get caught on camera using Andy's debit cards?" Cop 2 asked. 

Mark responded, "I would have hidden my identity using a motorcycle helmet and try to pass myself off as being Andy himself."

Cop 2 said,"Clever plan, but unfortunately for you,  Andy was a couple of steps ahead of you and caught on that you were trying to play him and helped set up your long awaited capture!"

Mark lowered his head in shame. "I can't believe I fell for Andy's clever ruse! I should have known that Andy didn't actually steal 1.6 Billion from Cake Cream and believe that I was actually Axl!" 

The Cops were both like,"Yep, you did, fell right into Andy's cunning trap!"  He was led back to his cell.

Cake Cream and Axl watched the interrogation in awe. Andy ended up looking like a clever mastermind rather than an easily fooled dope! Cake Cream and Axl agreed to not tell anyone that Andy actually DID steal 1.6 from Cake Cream and DID actually fall for Mark's scam. They didn't want Andy behind bars for Grand Larceny and Grand Theft. Andy blushed, happy his Brothers were protecting him so well. 

Edited by Karice
  • GNFNR 1

Fans watched the Mark Riley Interrogation and wondered if Andy was the 1.5 Billion Lottery Winner.

Axl replied once again that Andy's name wasn't Drew Tyson, it was Andy McCall.

Fans looked up Andy's full name on Google and found out it was Andrew Tyson McCall and pointed this out on Social Media. 

Oh no, Axl and the rest of Cake Cream said, but Axl made a quick thinking excuse and said on Social Media that the Florida Lottery wouldn't allow a Winner to use their first name and a middle name, they'd only accept a first name and a last name. Axl said if Andy were the REAL winner, Andrew McCall would be called the winner, not Drew Tyson.

Axl quickly called Tallahassee Lottery Headquarters and begged them to say in a press conference that the Winner's name had a Full name of Drew Tyson and not Andrew Tyson McCall. The Tallahassee Lottery were reluctant, but Axl insisted and even pointed out that Mark Riley showed up to Andy's hotel Room with a gun when he merely THOUGHT Andy was the Winner, and how many more People would show up at Andy's Hotel Room with Guns if they knew for certain he was the Winner? 

The Tallahassee Lottery caved, realizing that Axl was 100 percent right and Andy's life would be for certain in danger if it was found out for sure he did win. They told Axl he was 100 percent right and said they would do a Press Conference the same day claiming that Andrew Tyson McCall was not the Winner, it was Drew Tyson, full name. Axl breathed a sigh of relief and thanked them and was welcomed. They chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and hung up. 

He told Cake Cream the good news and everybody, especially Andy was relieved. Soon, the Tallahassee Lottery did a press conference when they said,"The Winner of the 1.5 Billion before taxes has a full name of Drew Tyson, and is not named Andrew Tyson McCall."

Cake Cream and Axl were all relieved. Hopefully, Andy wouldn't become a target of that money. And besides, Andy drastically changed his voice and was completely hidden by the motorcycle helmet during that press conference which helped a lot.

Axl asked Cake Cream if they wanted to practice for an upcoming Cake Cream Show, you know, make everything look like it was still normal.

Cake Cream were all up for this and practiced for an upcoming Cake Cream Show. 

They sounded good and Axl called the James L Knight Center and booked them for three days from today. They were excited, that ALL of Cake Cream would be performing, including Andy. They practiced more. Billy's high school reunion was coming up in 4 days. Thank God Andy, Axl and Cake Cream had made up because People would definitely have taken notice if Andy wasn't at Billy's high school reunion.

They chilled for three days, and then it was time for the James L Knight Center Show. They had flown first class to Miami International Airport and taken a LYFT to James L Knight Center. They practiced more, wearing bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and 50,000 Cake Cream Fans showed up to see them! They were happy! The Show started behind bulletproof plexiglass barriers and the Show was really good. Fans were happy to see all 6 Members of Cake Cream were back for this Show. Cake Cream and Axl were happy too.  

Fans cheered wildly. At the Final sendoff, Fans continued cheering wildly. The Show was over and Cake Cream and Axl left and had a nice late lunch and paid and left and took a LYFT to their luxurious Penthouse Suite in Miami. They still had their room keys and went in. They all chilled, just laying back and relaxing. They knew they'd have a busy day at Billy's high school reunion tomorrow.

When they got up, they got ready for Billy's high school reunion. Axl was nervous about the fact that he was technically biologically about 35 years older than People who went to high school with Billy. Cake Cream told him he was a quick study and would be fine. He smiled. They also pointed out that he was chronologically YOUNGER than people who went to high school with Billy. Axl smiled again. They practiced some basic things that would have been in vogue when Billy was in high school like Miley Cyrus being a VERY hot topic.

Axl was a very quick study. But Cake Cream also pointed out that a lot of high school reunions would be focused on the NOW rather than the high school years. 

Soon, it was time for Billy's high school reunion. Cake Cream and Axl had bought Tuxedos for the high school reunion. They were wearing bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets. At the Reunion, Billy met a lot of his old classmates and schoolmates and they chatted amicably with Billy and introduced them to his Boyfriend Axl Rose.

The Classmates and schoolmates were honored to meet THE Axl Rose from Guns N'Roses and now part of the world famous Cake Cream who had time traveled from 1987 to 2022 but didn't really go extremely crazy, they wanted to be respectful of Axl's boundaries. Axl chatted with Billy's old schoolmates and classmates too. 

A lot of Billy's Class chatted with Andy, Mike, Billy, James and Jimmy who were about a year younger than them and remembered them. They chatted back. Billy's Class were in awe to see that Billy was part of the highly successful Cake Cream Band and the rest of Cake Cream were here. They asked for Autographs and Selfies and Cake Cream and Axl obliged. Billy's Class was happy.

Cake Cream and Axl drank punch and ate snacks. Billy's Class caught up to what they were doing now. There were Doctors, Teachers, Lawyers,Nurses, Cashiers, Officers, etc, but there were only 6 Members of the world famous Cake Cream that were in that Reunion now. The Reunion was fun and was over in about 2 more hours. Axl and Cake Cream amicably said their goodbyes with Billy's Class and then went back home to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite in Miami.

They fell asleep, exhausted. 

Edited by Karice
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Karice said:

:lol: @Karice you have updated us all again. Thank You so much.

^_^Yesterdays chapters / episodes were  compelling to say the least ,  so I for one, am  really excited to read on today. So, Thank You.

Mark Riley's Interrogation video went viral on Social Media. He was asked why he called Andy in the first place.

:dance:Gosh, things  go:shock: viral so fast

Mark said," I had a feeling that Andy was the Powerball Winner. I mimicked Axl's voice and Andy admitted to me thinking that I was Axl and told me had 1.6 Billion on him that he stole from Cake Cream and he felt guilty about it. I planned to rob Andy at Gunpoint out of the 1.6 Billion."

:wacko:Mark had a feeling... seems pretty invested in Andy Mccall doesn't he ?

The Cops were skeptical.

^_^Thank Goodness.

Do you REALLY think that Andy would SERIOUSLY claim he stole 1.6 Billion from Cake Cream and give his room number and STAY in that Room to some random criminal that called him pretending to be Axl? Andy would have Axl's number and would know that Axl wouldn't call him from YOUR number, Axl would have called him Andy from his number. Andy most likely knew someone was trying to scam him,  pretended to believe you were Axl, "Confessed," to you that he stole 1.6 Billion, called the Cops  and fled his hotel room!" Cop 1 questioned. 

:lol:Absolutely brilliant karice. i love how you create situations , drawing the reader in so effortlessly bringing a world of fantasia to us all yet have so much structure within your writing. my British sitcoms eastenders etc should take note seriously

Mark said,"I knew something was wrong the second I went to Andy's hotel Room and saw a bunch of Cops there, and no Andy. I had a feeling I had been played and was in big trouble , so I tried to run away but got tackled, searched,arrested, and brought here.

Why did you claim to be Axl in the first place? Why not James, Jimmy, Billy, or Mike?" Cop 2 asked. 

-_-Yes. thinking the same...

Mark responded,"Because I can mimic Axl's baritone Bass voice succinctly. He said,"Hello, I'm Axl Rose, nice to meet you!" In a voice that sounded eerily and scarily alike to  Axl's deep Baritone Bass voice. The Cops were shocked. 

Cop 1 asked,"Why not just claim to Andy on the phone  that you were Axl in serious need of  money and have him Zelle you the money?"

^_^loving this interrogation . flows so real !!!!11111111111

Mark responded incredulous,"I don't have a Bank Account due to me being a notorious Bank Robber. I was planning to rob Andy at gunpoint and force him to give me his Debit Cards and his passwords so I could steal his money that way!" 

And you didn't think you'd get caught on camera using Andy's debit cards?" Cop 2 asked. 

Mark responded, "I would have hidden my identity using a motorcycle helmet and try to pass myself off as being Andy himself."

:wacko:This right here - "pass myself off as " How old is he ? He seems a dangerous " fanatic "  to me. so when i first was introduced to this guy , when he thumped on Andys hotel door - unfortunately, immediately i   thought of a likeness to Mark Chapman,  the  John Lennon shooter  in 1980 . Mr Riley seems quite dangerously obsessed  here, hence the  trying to get away with being Andy himself in his every day life , and studying Cake Creams act with motorcycle helmets , which Cake Cream and Axl  use for protection and safety,  and in this case Mr Riley is using  the bands  safety plan  for his own selfish , lethal gain. this mother is fked up lol 

:wacko:also how did he get Andys personal number ? how did he know all this ? why would he want that ?   i'm wondering on why and how  would he gain  that  in the first place. Black market ? if so , terrible obsessional fanatic ,  just lots of things that point to all types of no. ,

-_- I think there's admiration , and inspiration and imitation , and then there's  obsession , infatuation , delusion and then mania  which i would believe he is at , so i think he is a bit more than a criminal to me  he is , a fan out of control , which lead him to this point since he is targeting Andy, part of Cake Cream plus using Axl's voice to do it  , .:anger:..and to do it so seamlessly must have practised for hours ,:blink: . A person  mimicking  Axls voice , and perfecting it , for   inspriation and entertainment   that is relativity okay , it depends on how you view that :shrugs:. but not in this situation since he, mark Riley ~ is using this for bad, again , for his own selfish destructive gain which is never going to be good.  :shocked:

Cop 2 said,"Clever plan, but unfortunately for you,  Andy was a couple of steps ahead of you and caught on that you were trying to play him and helped set up your long awaited capture!"

:no:Mark Riley is a long time wanted criminal mm,  scary . A very , very , menacing  mindset this one. 

Mark lowered his head in shame. "I can't believe I fell for Andy's clever ruse! I should have known that Andy didn't actually steal 1.6 Billion from Cake Cream and believe that I was actually Axl!" 

:wacko:Mark youre crazy dude 

The Cops were both like,"Yep, you did, fell right into Andy's cunning trap!"  He was led back to his cell.

:book:Throw away the bloody key i say 

Cake Cream and Axl watched the interrogation in awe. Andy ended up looking like a clever mastermind rather than an easily fooled dope!

:D Well I for one, must say Axl is the clever mastermind here Andy is just ...hahaha ..... *blink* but he has hopefully learnt from this serious situation.

Cake Cream and Axl agreed to not tell anyone that Andy actually DID steal 1.6 from Cake Cream and DID actually fall for Mark's scam. They didn't want Andy behind bars for Grand Larceny and Grand Theft. Andy blushed, happy

his Brothers

:D ! yeah This is everything. knowing that he knows this make everything okay.

were protecting him so well. 

^_^ of course Andy !

^_^Bloody awesome chapter. ^_^Very thought provoking.^_^ Ah karice  Again , I loved this .truly ,  love the  introducing of new characters  although this Riley guy had some extreme questionable motives , and i am glad that this Mr Riley is now behind bars since that was rather hair raising. ........but bloomin amazing writing ! ^_^ 

4fad1daa4bd51121341f36ba69c8b7ab.jpg

34340f181628cc37232b0211d19df59f.jpg

ddc2abf651ac7a13e5b9daae7cff012c.jpg

grateful-v2_5d9516ea-d742-42ab-8143-f9cd1c593cca_2000x.jpg

• GNFNR 1

16 hours ago, Karice said:

@Karice  A double instalment haha wow  grateful thank you darling !:o:lol::D:book::heart:

Fans watched the Mark Riley Interrogation and wondered if Andy was the 1.5 Billion Lottery Winner.

Axl replied once again that Andy's name wasn't Drew Tyson, it was Andy McCall.

Fans looked up Andy's full name on Google and found out it was Andrew Tyson McCall and pointed this out on Social Media. 

Oh no, Axl and the rest of Cake Cream said,

:wacko:I bet they bloody  did!!!! oh bugger , haha  oh noooo  :facepalm:OMG  :wacko:bloody Google! :lol: haha :lol::lol:

but Axl made a quick thinking excuse

^_^And ...breathe !^_^ Voice of reason thank you. :shocked:

and said on Social Media that the Florida Lottery wouldn't allow a Winner to use their first name and a middle name, they'd only accept a first name and a last name.

Axl said if Andy were the REAL winner, Andrew McCall would be called the winner, not Drew Tyson.

:wacko:I hope that things here will be ok :shocked:

Axl quickly called Tallahassee Lottery Headquarters and begged them to say in a press conference that the Winner's name had a Full name of Drew Tyson and not Andrew Tyson McCall. The Tallahassee Lottery were reluctant, but Axl insisted and even pointed out that Mark Riley showed up to Andy's hotel Room with a gun when he merely THOUGHT Andy was the Winner, and how many more People would show up at Andy's Hotel Room with Guns if they knew for certain he was the Winner? 

:oExactly, that is completely why they need to do this ....and i really hope they see it the brothers way here... 

The Tallahassee Lottery caved, realizing that Axl was 100 percent right and Andy's life would be for certain in danger if it was found out for sure he did win. They told Axl he was 100 percent right and said they would do a Press Conference the same day claiming that Andrew Tyson McCall was not the Winner, it was Drew Tyson, full name.

^_^I am really glad that they allowed that. This is going to protect them all!

Axl breathed a sigh of relief

:shocked:Yes , exactly karice's Fictional Axl, me too !

and thanked them and was welcomed. They chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and hung up. 

He told Cake Cream the good news and everybody, especially Andy was relieved. Soon, the Tallahassee Lottery did a press conference when they said,"The Winner of the 1.5 Billion before taxes has a full name of Drew Tyson, and is not named Andrew Tyson McCall."

Cake Cream and Axl were all relieved. Hopefully, Andy wouldn't become a target of that money. And besides, Andy drastically changed his voice and was completely hidden by the motorcycle helmet during that press conference which helped a lot.

:DMmmm ,.All these precautions they need to exercise , but brilliant ..Okay ,hopefully all will be fine. 

Axl asked Cake Cream if they wanted to practice for an upcoming Cake Cream Show, you know, make everything look like it was still normal.

:oYour Fictional Axl and cake Cream must be emotionally exhausted ...music is going to be the best therapy . Great idea.:heart:

Cake Cream were all up for this and practiced for an upcoming Cake Cream Show. 

They sounded good and Axl called the James L Knight Center and booked them for three days from today. They were excited, that ALL of Cake Cream would be performing, including Andy. They practiced more. Billy's high school reunion was coming up in 4 days.

:lol:Oh , School reunion???  ~ that is so fun haha :headbang::lol:

Thank God Andy, Axl and Cake Cream had made up because People would definitely have taken notice if Andy wasn't at Billy's high school reunion.

:wacko:oh for sure, tongues would be wagging that's a given !

They chilled for three days, and then it was time for the James L Knight Center Show. They had flown first class to Miami International Airport and taken a LYFT to James L Knight Center. They practiced more, wearing bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and 50,000 Cake Cream Fans showed up to see them! They were happy! The Show started behind bulletproof plexiglass barriers and the Show was really good. Fans were happy to see all 6 Members of Cake Cream were back for this Show. Cake Cream and Axl were happy too.  

^_^Ahh lovely writing , beautiful imagery ...i love this . i can feel it , hear it , i can see it ...the reoccurring use of the word "happy" in the last few lines here ,  really works , definitely  get uplifted, It sets the scene perfectly! thank you darling.:book:

Fans cheered wildly. At the Final sendoff, Fans continued cheering wildly. The Show was over and Cake Cream and Axl left and had a nice late lunch and paid and left and took a LYFT to their luxurious Penthouse Suite in Miami. They still had their room keys and went in. They all chilled, just laying back and relaxing. They knew they'd have a busy day at Billy's high school reunion tomorrow.

^_^Written with feeling 

When they got up, they got ready for Billy's high school reunion.

:lol:This is so cool :lol::D^_^

Axl was nervous about the fact that he was technically biologically about 35 years older than People who went to high school with Billy. Cake Cream told him he was a quick study and would be fine. He smiled. They also pointed out that he was chronologically YOUNGER than people who went to high school with Billy. Axl smiled again.

They practiced some basic things that would have been in vogue when Billy was in high school like Miley Cyrus being a VERY hot topic.

:oOh , of course, clever thinking karice,  yes  her just on the verge of breaking into movies -  the climb etc emo, screamo,  and such too   etc , oh ,  yeah clever to think of this 

Axl was a very quick study. But Cake Cream also pointed out that a lot of high school reunions would be focused on the NOW rather than the high school years. 

:book:What is a quick study  , girl ,  quick leaner or ?        :DAh , yesss Right they would be talking about how their lifes turned out so far , and how successful and happy they are, Some happier than others im guessing lol 

Soon, it was time for Billy's high school reunion. Cake Cream and Axl had bought Tuxedos for the high school reunion.

:heart:Bold , excellent imagery here 

They were wearing bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets.

:lol:Love that uniqueness , noone else using it for bad 

At the Reunion, Billy met a lot of his old classmates and schoolmates and they chatted amicably with Billy and introduced them to his Boyfriend Axl Rose.

^_^Ah this is so pleasing. Absolutely love this. :book:I am really happy Axl has found the one and Billy has found the one. makes life sweeter. 

The Classmates and schoolmates were honored to meet THE Axl Rose from Guns N'Roses and now part of the world famous Cake Cream who had time traveled from 1987 to 2022 but didn't really go extremely crazy,

they wanted to be respectful of Axl's boundaries.

^_^Absolutely. Just a nice, normal night out , no funny stuff. no crazies, 

Axl chatted with Billy's old schoolmates and classmates too.

L:headbang:ovely images. 

A lot of Billy's Class chatted with Andy, Mike, Billy, James and Jimmy who were about a year younger than them and remembered them. They chatted back. Billy's Class were in awe to see that Billy was part of the highly successful Cake Cream Band and the rest of Cake Cream were here. They asked for Autographs and Selfies and Cake Cream and Axl obliged. Billy's Class was happy.

:book::heart:

Cake Cream and Axl drank punch and ate snacks. Billy's Class caught up to what they were doing now. There were Doctors, Teachers, Lawyers,Nurses, Cashiers, Officers, etc, but there were only 6 Members of the world famous Cake Cream that were in that Reunion now. The Reunion was fun and was over in about 2 more hours. Axl and Cake Cream amicably said their goodbyes with Billy's Class and then went back home to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite in Miami.

They fell asleep, exhausted. 

:lol:Gosh , I bet they are babe , Oh , what a lovely ending to a pleasing chapter. This is so nice. i for one , had lots of pretty , wonderful imagery here. 

I for one , thank you for such powerful characters , and setting the scene so seamlessly ~grateful    

ab89a3eba4c4713ecce64f981cb089c3.jpg

9634fb80825abe4d45bcc2b23285fe70.jpg

RS8024_GettyImages-484514594-hig.jpg

• GNFNR 1

5 hours ago, Karice said:

Wendi, Mark Riley is in his 40's. Mark's criminal record started in 2000 when he was in his 20's. So, he's a 40 something year old man being obsessed with 25 and  26 year old men.😳

Gosh, I was not expecting that , Well I  am so glad they caught this fool. such a danger to Cake Cream , To Axl , the fans and to the rest of  society