Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream showing up in 2022! :D Fan Fiction Story! :D

Karice

They got up the next day and got ready for the day and ate. Already  the Mero, Mainos Cake Cream Show went viral, the Cocaine incident at the Mainos International Airport, Axl's walk of pride at the Mainos International Airport with the police following, Axl's booking at the Mero Police Station, and Axl's Court Case all went viral. Fans were all interested. 

Axl and Cake Cream all blushed. Fans noticed that Axl was staring right at Billy before Axl answered how he pleaded. They wondered if Billy was the true Cocaine Addict and Smuggler.

On Social Media, Cake Cream and Axl all said they pleaded the fifth on who the Cocaine Addict and Smuggler was. 

Billy was so grateful Jimmy, James,Andy, Mike and Axl were all keeping his secret. He told them his feelings and they all welcomed him. They really did make a good Family.

Billy blushed. He went to his and Axl's room and locked the door and snorted a line of Cocaine. He couldn't believe he was relapsing again after being clean for a while. He took some Subutex and opened the door and fell asleep. 

Axl and Cake Cream knew what was going on. Billy was back on Cocaine. Billy slept for a couple of hours and Cops knocked on the Luxurious Penthouse Suite door and Axl had a bad feeling what this was about. The Cocaine issue. He told Cake Cream his thoughts and they agreed. Axl made Billy get up and  begged him to tell him where all his Cocaine was and told him the Cops were outside.

Billy sheepishly told him where it was and Billy had about 5 bags of Cocaine. There were two huge bottles of baby powder. Axl took a huge baby powder bottle and emptied out all Billy's Cocaine into the huge baby powder bottle and hid the baby powder bottle filled with Cocaine in a false bottom in one of the drawers. Then he put the regular baby powder bottle on top of the armoire.

Axl told Billy,"You protected me from the Cops when I was a Fugitive on the run, I'm glad to return the favor for you." Billy smiled and Axl kissed Billy on his mouth and Billy kissed him back. 

Cake Cream and Axl opened the door and the Cops entered with a search warrant for Cocaine. Cake Cream and Axl all gulped, but let them in. The Cops searched the Luxurious Penthouse Suite, looking for Cocaine. They searched all of the rooms in the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and didn't find any Cocaine. They were like,"We're leaving. We don't see any Cocaine here.  "

They then spotted the regular baby powder bottle.  They opened the baby powder and emptied the bottle and looked at the baby powder and were like ," Seriously?  You hide Cocaine in a baby powder bottle thinking we can't tell the difference between Cocaine and baby powder? This is insulting!"

They took a good search and realized that it was just regular baby powder. The Cops were like,"This is just regular baby powder for real! We're out of here!" 

Cake Cream and Axl all internally smirked and the Cops soon left. Axl locked the Luxurious Penthouse Suite door. 

Billy thanked Axl for his smart idea and Axl welcomed him. Axl retrieved the Cocaine Baby powder and gave it to Billy. Billy smiled. 

Axl joked that the Cops were probably wearing body cam and the recent search was going to go viral soon. All of Cake Cream laughed and were impressed by how quickly Axl got the hang of body cam. 

They decided to go to the movies. Axl told Billy to put the Cocaine baby powder bottle in the vent. Billy questioned this and Axl said,'"Just trust me!" Billy was confused, but heeded Axl's suggestion and put the Cocaine baby powder bottle in the vent. James, Jimmy,Mike and Andy were also all confused but decided to trust Axl. 

They all put on their bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and went to the movies and had fun. While they were at the movies, different Cops had search warrants and got a key from front desk for Cake Cream and Axl's luxurious Penthouse Suite and went in and did more searching and found the false bottom that the Cocaine baby powder bottle was in before and searched it and found no Cocaine. 

The Lieutenant told his deputies, "What we're doing is creepy. We're in Cake Cream and Axl's Luxurious Penthouse Suite and we got in when they aren't even in and don't even know that we're in here! We should just leave. It's obvious there's no Cocaine in here. "

The Deputies agreed with the Lieutenant that what they were doing was creepy and they should leave. They left, locking the Luxurious Penthouse Suite. They never checked the vent where the Cocaine baby powder was hidden. 

Axl and Cake Cream watched a couple of more movies and went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and chilled more and ate and went to sleep.

Edited by Karice
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Karice said:

Karice.  :headbang:You have updated us all. Thank You so much for the next exciting chapter & i for one, really appreciate it. ^_^ Grateful :book:

They got up the next day and got ready for the day and ate.

:book: I for one,  enjoy how you don't forget to feed them! :D !  and it is tiny details like this, well for me , which make it seem all so concrete. Giving your world weight....Heavy weight. Champion of her world.

Already  the Mero, Mainos Cake Cream Show went viral, the Cocaine incident at the Mainos International Airport, Axl's walk of pride at the Mainos International Airport with the police following, Axl's booking at the Mero Police Station, and Axl's Court Case all went viral.

Fans were all interested. 

L:lol:ook at this ,  she writes it just how it is.  She nails us :D

Axl and Cake Cream all blushed. Fans noticed that Axl was staring right at Billy before Axl answered how he pleaded.
:wacko:Oh my gosh .. Yeah absolutely to all of the above , well you include exactly how that would more than likely  be babe!

They wondered if Billy was the true Cocaine Addict and Smuggler.
:book:Right. this is how rumours get started - though, on this case this is unfortunately true...:mellow:

On Social Media, Cake Cream and Axl all said they pleaded the fifth on who the Cocaine Addict and Smuggler was. 

Billy was so grateful Jimmy, James,Andy, Mike and Axl were all keeping his secret.
I:wacko: have a feeling some very deep, delicate  story-lines are coming.

He told them his feelings and they all welcomed him.
^_^Ah it is a blessing that Billy can communicate.  He doesn't shut down

They really did make a good Family.
^_^Really stellar piece here. Loving this line. 

Billy blushed. He went to his and Axl's room and locked the door and snorted a line of Cocaine.
:book: I for one , think this is really well  painted.  the placement of mixed emotions here. blushed and then ... 
i feel immediately sorry for him & Axl! :cry:

He couldn't believe he was relapsing again after being clean for a while. He took some Subutex and opened the door and fell asleep. 
:(He is taking precautions i suppose. the Subutex  , well he is using it properly .least he isn't ignoring it ..This is going to be a tough time I think.  I don't know ....oh lady ! You threw me again haha 

Axl and Cake Cream knew what was going on. Billy was back on Cocaine. Billy slept for a couple of hours and Cops knocked on the Luxurious Penthouse Suite door and Axl had a bad feeling what this was about. The Cocaine issue. He told Cake Cream his thoughts and they agreed. Axl made Billy get up and  begged him to tell him where all his Cocaine was and told him the Cops were outside.

Billy sheepishly told him where it was and Billy had about 5 bags of Cocaine. There were two huge bottles of baby powder. Axl took a huge baby powder bottle and emptied out all Billy's Cocaine into the huge baby powder bottle and hid the baby powder bottle filled with Cocaine in a false bottom in one of the drawers. Then he put the regular baby powder bottle on top of the armoire.

:oAbsolutely strong movie worthy images here Karice.
^_^I had to google armoire. Here's what i got  
' This pretty piece of furniture is essentially a large cupboard that is most often used for keeping clothes organized and out of the way, much like a movable closet. The average armoire has a little bit of everything when it comes to storage options, from lots of hanging space to shelves and drawers. '   
I see it is a french wardrobe. (which here is more attractive & stylish  than say , just a basic wardrobe) i like how it has a false floor / part.
What hit me was , how  you selected a very  classy object which has lots of potential for a horrific outcome. i immensely love the mystery and intrigue , seeming it has  alot of compartments.   Thank You for not giving me a line to read  .....say , a standard line , which might have read ...
"he put it in the drawer/away "  "Then he put it in the /bedside drawer/under the floor/out of reach / " etc :huh:

Axl told Billy,"You protected me from the Cops when I was a Fugitive on the run, I'm glad to return the favor for you."          
Billy smiled and Axl kissed Billy on his mouth and Billy kissed him back. 
^_^Absolutely loved these lines. Showing that both Axl's and Billy's love is true and the loyalty, and value  they hold for each other is extremely strong.

Cake Cream and Axl opened the door and the Cops entered with a search warrant for Cocaine. Cake Cream and Axl all gulped, but let them in. The Cops searched the Luxurious Penthouse Suite, looking for Cocaine. They searched all of the rooms in the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and didn't find any Cocaine. They were like,"We're leaving. We don't see any Cocaine here.  "
:headbang:Absolutely love this haha off you fuck !:hahafyou: haha 
They then spotted the regular baby powder bottle.  They opened the baby powder and emptied the bottle and looked at the baby powder and were like ," Seriously?  You hide Cocaine in a baby powder bottle thinking we can't tell the difference between Cocaine and baby powder? This is insulting!"
^_^Ha!
They took a good search and realized that it was just regular baby powder. The Cops were like,"This is just regular baby powder for real! We're out of here!" 
:DThey got a bloody shock haha  being so sure  now look  wahahaha  omg  no one is getting in trouble ~ love it :lol:

Cake Cream and Axl all internally smirked and the Cops soon left. Axl locked the Luxurious Penthouse Suite door. 
:rofl-lol: Karice's Fictional Axl  :headbang:That is so clever. They have no clue about it. :D

Billy thanked Axl for his smart idea and Axl welcomed him. Axl retrieved the Cocaine Baby powder and gave it to Billy. Billy smiled. 
:book:So many emotions here ..

Axl joked that the Cops were probably wearing body cam and the recent search was going to go viral soon. All of Cake Cream laughed and were impressed by how quickly Axl got the hang of body cam. 
:DAh Absolutely love the way that  Your Fictional Axl adapts to his surroundings , in awe for want of a more truer word .

They decided to go to the movies.
^_^Ah ! Nice thought . Lovely 

Axl told Billy to put the Cocaine baby powder bottle in the vent. Billy questioned this and Axl said,'"Just trust me!" Billy was confused, but heeded Axl's suggestion and put the Cocaine baby powder bottle in the vent.
:huh: Alright ...I am glad Billy is listening to his partner. it is a crucial time too.

James, Jimmy,Mike and Andy were also all confused but decided to trust Axl. 
^_^Oh tenfold. Got to have faith in your brother guys. Faith in all of you.  

They all put on their bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and went to the movies and had fun. While they were at the movies, different Cops had search warrants and got a key from front desk for Cake Cream and Axl's luxurious Penthouse Suite and went in and did more searching and found the false bottom that the Cocaine baby powder bottle was in before and searched it and found no Cocaine. 
O:o:blink:MG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Okay yes .......well...  ^_^they found sod all , but NO to them doing that ........ oh my days  what , sneakily checking for the second time .:nervous: Oh my goodness thank goodness Your Fictional Axl asked Billy to do what he did now :o

The Lieutenant told his deputies, "What we're doing is creepy. We're in Cake Cream and Axl's Luxurious Penthouse Suite and we got in when they aren't even in and don't even know that we're in here! We should just leave. It's obvious there's no Cocaine in here. "
 :oThey had better go right away. it is wrong oooh triggering !!!!!!!!!!!..ohhhh get out! get out ! go!  :wacko:

The Deputies agreed with the Lieutenant that what they were doing was creepy and they should leave. They left, locking the Luxurious Penthouse Suite. They never checked the vent where the Cocaine baby powder was hidden. 
:oCompletely threw me ...I saw a complete rolling movie here ...I just wonder how Your Fictional Axl could ...feel that?  How did he know 

Axl and Cake Cream watched a couple of more movies and went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and chilled more and ate and went to sleep.
Thank You once again @Karice Your art knows no limits. thats what we love !!!!   ~grateful for it.

antique-french-mirrored-double-armoire-wardrobe-linen-press-cupboard_10279_main_size3.jpg

3262f115ded1251507f7cc07be8eba57.jpg

569a48b85282f403105314dd044fbf2f.jpg

Edited by wendirosez
Hoping pic are okay here
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

After the movies, Cake Cream and Axl went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and watched the News. Mark did a prison confession that was televised. Mark said,"I broke into Billy's house the day his house caught on fire. I was  looking to see if I could steal some money since Cake Cream and Axl have a combined net worth of around 3 billion. I had gloves on. I didn't see James, Billy, Mike, James', Andy, or Axl. I thought I was alone. I  found $50,000 and put it in my duffel bag. 

I was hungry, so I went into Billy's fridge looking for food and I saw pizza. I took out the pizza and prepared to put it in the oven to warm it up. The oven was off  and when I opened the oven, there was already a pizza inside. I ate the pizza that was inside and still felt a little hungry, so I took out the pizza I planned to eat in the first place and put it in the oven and turned it on. I then heard snoring and looked in Billy's room and saw him sleeping. 

I knew if he got up and saw me in his house, he'd call the Cops and I'd be arrested. I have a long criminal record and have many outstanding warrants from multiple states, so I definitely didn't want to be arrested. I panicked, took my duffel bag filled with the stolen $50,000 and ran, and in my haste, I forgot I had put a pizza in the oven and it was still on. I later saw that Billy's house had burned down. I knew Billy would be the prime suspect, and he did end up being the prime suspect, so I kept my mouth shut. I did confess by accident to Arson of Billy's house recently in Court. I am confessing what really happened because I have been offered a plea deal for EVERY charge I have against me if I confessed what REALLY happened to Billy's house that day.

Cake Cream and Axl were all relieved that Billy did NOT commit accidental Arson to his house! Billy and Axl were particularly relieved. Maybe insurance could give them a huge payout since Billy wasn't the one who burned the house down! There was finally some silver linings in all of the bad things happening to Cake Cream and Axl lately! Cake Cream and Axl were all happy!

• Wow 1

13 hours ago, Karice said:

@Karice Whats this ? oooh Another precious part to this wonderful creation ?  Thank You so much!:o :wub::book:

After the movies, Cake Cream and Axl went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and watched the News.

:book:It is lovely to read that the boys are having a relaxed nice and normal day just chilling really.

Mark did a prison confession that was televised.

:shock:K. i spoke too soon!:D..:o:nervous:

Mark said,"I broke into Billy's house the day his house caught on fire. I was  looking to see if I could steal some money since Cake Cream and Axl have a combined net worth of around 3 billion.

:rolleyes:Leave their sum of money alone. They work back breakingly hard. What is up with you Mark Riley

I had gloves on. I didn't see James, Billy, Mike, James', Andy, or Axl. I thought I was alone. I  found $50,000 and put it in my duffel bag. 

:max:Vile pig.

I was hungry, so I went into Billy's fridge looking for food and I saw pizza.

I took out the pizza and prepared to put it in the oven to warm it up.

:angry:This bitch . Seriously.

The oven was off  and when I opened the oven, there was already a pizza inside. I ate the pizza that was inside and still felt a little hungry, so I took out the pizza I planned to eat in the first place and put it in the oven and turned it on.

:bitchfight::anger: Ooh that gets my goat. Taking even more .!...:angry:that makes me rawr.!

I then heard snoring and looked in Billy's room and saw him sleeping. 

:anger::anger::bitchfight:LEAVE BILLY ALONE!

I knew if he got up and saw me in his house, he'd call the Cops and I'd be arrested.

:angry:no mark he will invite you for coffee n confectionery!  :rolleyes:Oooh !! this one !:max::fuckyou::bitchfight:

I have a long criminal record and have many outstanding warrants from multiple states, so I definitely didn't want to be arrested.

I panicked, took my duffel bag filled with the stolen $50,000 and ran, and in my haste, I forgot I had put a pizza in the oven and it was still on.

I later saw that Billy's house had burned down.

:book::oWait a minuet..he...

I knew Billy would be the prime suspect, and he did end up being the prime suspect, so I kept my mouth shut.

:wacko::oOH WHAT?:book:

I did confess by accident to Arson of Billy's house recently in Court. I am confessing what really happened because I have been offered a plea deal for EVERY charge I have against me if I confessed what REALLY happened to Billy's house that day.

:oOh  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111 :shock:well ,well, well, what a turn around ..!!.:o:book: 

Cake Cream and Axl were all relieved that Billy did NOT commit accidental Arson to his house! Billy and Axl were particularly relieved.

:oOh wow yeah ! wasn't expecting that either !

Maybe insurance could give them a huge payout since Billy wasn't the one who burned the house down! There was finally some silver linings in all of the bad things happening to Cake Cream and Axl lately! Cake Cream and Axl were all happy!

^_^This is a very uplifting and beautiful ...hopeful part. I really wonder if this could  perhaps ease Billy's pain slightly? :o

:hug:This chapter is darling!  ,  simply fantastic news @Karice  It is shocking that Mark Riley  confessed just like that?!!??!!! :book::o..wow and what a confession!. Haha Thank you so much for great news :headbang:

360b40b290fc28a558c92efadfe9dccc.jpg

040c46e3153962100a637a5afd6ce326 (1).jpg

6f731d7201033f7285497c715dde3dbd.jpg

• GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

So, how's this for coincidence? Andrew Tyson McCall's initials are ATM and he just happens to be obsessed with money. 🤔🤣😉 I swear I wasn't even thinking about his initials when I named him Andrew Tyson McCall. 😉

• Wow 1

They chilled and soon went to sleep. The next day, they got up and ate and got ready for the day. The News said that Cake Cream and Axl could press charges against Mark Riley for breaking into Billy's house, stealing $50,000 from them, and accidentally setting Billy's/their house on fire, especially since Billy was in it when Mark accidentally set the house on fire and let the public think poor Billy had accidentally set his house on fire. Oh no, Cake Cream and Axl knew it was time to go back to Hawaii to press charges against Mark for this. They REALLY didn't want to go back to Hawaii. But then, there was a silver lining. The News said that Mark would be brought to MIAMI, in Court, so Cake Cream and Axl wouldn't have to fly to Hawaii again. Cake Cream and Axl were happy they didn't have to fly to Hawaii.

Andy pointed out,"But, uh, we probably don't want Mark in Miami, he's crazily obsessed with me and Axl!" Billy, James, Jimmy, Mike wondered if Andy had a good point. Axl said,"But Mark is still recovering from his gunshot wound. And he'd be handcuffed from the back anyways. He won't be much of a threat to us handcuffed and recovering from a gunshot wound."

Andy, Billy, Mike, James and Jimmy all were relieved by what Axl said. Axl made perfect sense. The News later said that Mark's Court date for Miami was tomorrow. 

Cake Cream and Axl chilled in the Luxurious Penthouse Suite.

Mark was put on a plane ride to Miami and was handcuffed. He had assistance to use the bathroom and eat and drink. Mark couldn't believe he was going to court in Miami. He assumed he would stay in Hawaii. He was still in pain from his gunshot wound.

Cake Cream and Axl went to court and were processed. They were all wearing bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets. 

Mark came soon, handcuffed from the back. 

Cake Cream and Axl were once again glad they didn't have to go back to Hawaii.

Cake Cream and Axl all said they wanted to press charges against Mark Riley.

Older Axl showed up suddenly, and Cake Cream and Axl were surprised to see Older Axl. He was also wearing a motorcycle helmet and a bulletproof vest. 

Older Axl said,"I'd like to press charges against Mark Riley too. Mark broke into my dressing room, impersonated me and also claimed to be Younger Axl, knocked me out with a gun, tied me up, and held a gun to my head! "

The crowd gasped and the Prosecutor asked Mark if this was true and Mark admitted it. Mark pleaded Guilty to one count of identity theft(Pretending to be Older Axl), one count of identity theft(Pretending to be Younger Axl) breaking and entering (Breaking into Older Axl's dressing room) , one count of unlawful imprisonment(tying up Older Axl) one count of assault with a deadly weapon(Knocking out Older Axl with gun, one count of aggravated threatening assault with deadly weapon(Holding gun to Older Axl's head), one count of breaking and entering(Breaking into Billy's house) one count of Grand Larceny,(Stealing $50,000 from Cake Cream and Axl) one count of accidental Arson(Accidentally setting Billy's house on fire).

Mark was soon sent back to the Hawaii prison. Older Axl, Axl, and all of Cake Cream chatted amicably, glad Mark confessed to being guilty of all of these things. They all went to Denny's and had a nice brunch and paid and left. They all went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite. 

Older Axl chilled with Axl and Cake Cream, and they all had a nice time just hanging out. A while later, Older Axl went back to his house.

Cake Cream and Axl continued chilling and then went to sleep. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Karice said:

Oh she has updated us again ..:shock:.i for one, really appreciate it @Karice thank you so much:hug:

They chilled and soon went to sleep. The next day, they got up and ate and got ready for the day.

:book:YOu know the other day it came across my mind that  'she feeds her characters and makes sure they sleep' Just all these tiny details here which i for one, love and i love how you can get me thinking about it all so regularly . haha 

The News said that Cake Cream and Axl could press charges against Mark Riley for breaking into Billy's house, stealing $50,000 from them, and accidentally setting Billy's/their house on fire, especially since Billy was in it when Mark accidentally set the house on fire and let the public think poor Billy had accidentally set his house on fire. Oh no, Cake Cream and Axl knew it was time to go back to Hawaii to press charges against Mark for this. They REALLY didn't want to go back to Hawaii. But then, there was a silver lining. The News said that Mark would be brought to MIAMI, in Court, so Cake Cream and Axl wouldn't have to fly to Hawaii again. Cake Cream and Axl were happy they didn't have to fly to Hawaii.

:D I had a little snout on whatthe fcknow pad the other day  just to see if she is really that good because   karice is my gal, we get on so well  and  of course i support her art :shrugs: yes she can write good  fiction and she writes like noone  i have seen !:dance: the style is amazing,   but i was thinking well what if i am blinded by our friendship ? let me see here ....

:shrugs:so i checked out over there ..what i can only say is still  the abyss  of abysmal .:shock:..and page after page ...it was the same fucking boring  theme running throughout ... even the "good " ones on another place i frequent ~ made me want to rip my eyes out quite frankly :wow:

.:book:...So, friendship aside ,  I can seriously confirm that  Karice creations are honestly  like no other.   fantasia  number uno . my lady ! 

haha i'm no bum licker and shes my friend :shrugs:  n all  but ...  damn ,  yo! 

This work is solid.  ^_^We are very blessed that she chooses to share her art here :book:. I luv  , luv , luv you chick :hug: thank you so , so , so   much for sharing your skills n taking us into a world of fantasy  . :hug::book: just saying .

Andy pointed out,"But, uh, we probably don't want Mark in Miami, he's crazily obsessed with me and Axl!"

:book: you know , although he seems scared ...i  do so love to see Mr McCall speaking here  and being so aware  , has he maybe ....is he trying to heal ? it seems that he is forward  thinking ...and more shall we say , more willing to talk and express , so it makes me think , is he  trying to heal?  ..seems that way , but only time will tell . .i think with the  knowing he has the full  love and support of all of  his brothers , he is starting to heal ?  , i love the possible thought of  that ,

Billy, James, Jimmy, Mike wondered if Andy had a good point.

Axl said,"But Mark is still recovering from his gunshot wound. And he'd be handcuffed from the back anyways. He won't be much of a threat to us handcuffed and recovering from a gunshot wound."

:wub::wub: Ohhhhhh ....Here is the voice of reason. 

Andy, Billy, Mike, James and Jimmy all were relieved by what Axl said.

Axl made perfect sense.

:book:Absolutely logical and i would image that all of the brothers feel a sense of reassurance?  since Your Fictional Axl  explains so very precisely , which i for one always appreciate.

The News later said that Mark's Court date for Miami was tomorrow. 

:shock:They certainly do not mess about and want to get this shithouse done and dusted soon as possible , gosh 

Cake Cream and Axl chilled in the Luxurious Penthouse Suite.

:)Nice ~feelings are good. :book:

Mark was put on a plane ride to Miami and was handcuffed.

I:o oh i - fuck - get the feeling here of claustrophobia.!  :book:

He had assistance to use the bathroom and eat and drink.

:book:yeah see it is this  it is when you explore this... you are able to convey such strong feeling in me .one min .. people are relaxing ,, cut straight to the scene of THIS mf being placed on a plane  ... oooh . not only i  can picture, and you give me such powerful imagery .... i can feel this ..that sense of tight spaces ,i mean ... in an airplane of all spaces babe !:o :wacko:~ and the sense of  being accompanied by another human being  to do every day things :shock:~:wacko: this guy is BIG bad nasty  news. :nervous:

Mark couldn't believe he was going to court in Miami.

:angry:The fker has a conscience ? ah , but it is all about mark riley though isn't it , :fuckyou:

He assumed he would stay in Hawaii.

He was still in pain from his gunshot wound.

:o Good . stay confused  ha ...be in pain! immense pain  ! fuckhead .  

Cake Cream and Axl went to court and were processed. They were all wearing bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets. 

Mark came soon, handcuffed from the back. 

T:wow:hse intense feelings again ...

Cake Cream and Axl were once again glad they didn't have to go back to Hawaii.

Cake Cream and Axl all said they wanted to press charges against Mark Riley.

^_^Yes. all kinds of yes here. 

Older Axl showed up suddenly, and Cake Cream and Axl were surprised to see Older Axl. He was also wearing a motorcycle helmet and a bulletproof vest. 

:oOMG OMG OMG:shock: haha ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahahahh  YES!  Oh  karice haha i love how Older Axl just popped out!!! :wub: ...It looks like our Older Axl has heeded  Your Fictional Axl and Cake Cream words ..?  gosh i do so  dearly love daddy Axl.:book:

Older Axl said,"I'd like to press charges against Mark Riley too. Mark broke into my dressing room, impersonated me and also claimed to be Younger Axl, knocked me out with a gun, tied me up, and held a gun to my head! "

O:dance:h bugger me haha he is  bloody saying everything ahahahahah haha haha !!!  some things never change haha  :headbang::dance:oh my sweet lovely Older Axl ..oh my god , oh my god:o:angry:..i have so much contempt for that pip squeak  riley it is unbelievable babe , 

:headbang:Thanks for writing older Axl doing that ,like saying that  /including this sweetie , yes I think that i, for one  would chuck that see yew  next tuesday  mofucking  bloody mark riley out the plane for all he has done , ......ooh , can you feel the anger in this reader haha  six thousand feet in the air , clonk  ! I am so glad that Older Axl has made an appearance and he wants to take the    appropriate action. ahahah i ljust adore  he  said  all of that in a court of law ahahahah  what a fabulous surprise !

The crowd gasped and the Prosecutor asked Mark if this was true and Mark admitted it.

:D if that isn't victory day , well  i don't know what is ! ha!  

Mark pleaded Guilty to one count of identity theft(Pretending to be Older Axl), one count of identity theft(Pretending to be Younger Axl) breaking and entering (Breaking into Older Axl's dressing room) , one count of unlawful imprisonment(tying up Older Axl) one count of assault with a deadly weapon(Knocking out Older Axl with gun, one count of aggravated threatening assault with deadly weapon(Holding gun to Older Axl's head), one count of breaking and entering(Breaking into Billy's house) one count of Grand Larceny,(Stealing $50,000 from Cake Cream and Axl) one count of accidental Arson(Accidentally setting Billy's house on fire).

R:headbang:iley is going down  so hard we didnt get to throw him out the plane but this  punishment hits hardest ! haha haha 

Mark was soon sent back to the Hawaii prison.

:angry:Good piss off never return :max:

Older Axl, Axl, and all of Cake Cream chatted amicably, glad Mark confessed to being guilty of all of these things. They all went to Denny's and had a nice brunch and paid and left. They all went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite. 

:wub:Pretty chill scene 

Older Axl chilled with Axl and Cake Cream, and they all had a nice time just hanging out. A while later, Older Axl went back to his house.

:wub: picturing the scene here babe 

Cake Cream and Axl continued chilling and then went to sleep. 

:book:haha absolutely amazing chapter. Such a happy and productive day!  oh i , for one  do so appreciate when Older Axl makes his presence known and look at the results !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111:dance: 

dc219758d305d7083fa4414082075d15.jpg

images (23).jpeg

282d49c9c17351ac4e64e901c733d070.jpg

download (6).jpeg

7273e10a9af59786ee5911b36dfca937.jpg

Edited by wendirosez
  • GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

They got up the next day and ate and got ready for the day. Axl's resentment of Andy for attempting to sell him out for $5,000/$1,000 when he was a Fugitive on the run and hiding in Billy's house and Andy stealing 1.6 Billion from his  Cake Cream Brothers felt EXTREMELY bad today. Axl heard Fighter by Christina Aguilera and felt the words could refer to how he felt about Andy. Axl told Cake Cream he wanted to go to the bar. Cake Cream were all like,"Okay, let's go to the bar!" Axl smiled. They all put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets. They left. 

Cake Cream and Axl all went to the bar. At the bar, Axl decided to sing Fighter by Christina Aguilera at Karaoke. Axl went to Karaoke and said,"I'd like to sing Fighter by Christina Aguilera!" Cake Cream and the Audience all cheered for him. Axl smiled and sang, 

Hmm, after all you put me through
You'd think I'd despise you
But in the end, I wanna thank you
'Cause you made me that much stronger

Well I, I thought I knew you
Thinkin' that you were true
Guess I, I couldn't trust
Called your bluff, time is up, 'cause I've had enough
You were there by my side, always down for the ride
But your joy ride just came down in flames
'Cause your greed sold me out in shame, mm-hmm

After all of the stealing and cheating
You probably think that I hold resentment for you
But uh-uh, oh no, yeah, you're wrong
'Cause if it wasn't for all that you tried to do
I wouldn't know just how capable
I am to pull through
So I wanna say thank you
'Cause it

Makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
It makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter
Made me learn a little bit faster
Made my skin a little bit thicker
Makes me that much smarter
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh-oh-oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, oh

I never saw it coming
All of your backstabbing
Just so you could cash in on a good thing before I realized your game
I heard you're goin' 'round playin' the victim now
But don't even begin feeling I'm the one to blame
'Cause you dug your own grave

After all of the fights and the lies
Guess you're wanting to hurt me
But that won't work anymore
No more, uh-uh, it's over
'Cause if it wasn't for all of your torture
I wouldn't know how to be this way now and never back down
So I wanna say thank you
'Cause it

How could this man I thought I knew
Turn out to be unjust, so cruel?
Could only see the good in you
Pretended not to see the truth
You tried to hide your lies, disguise yourself
Through living in denial
But in the end you'll see
You won't stop me

I am a fighter and I (I'm a fighter)
I ain't gon' stop (I ain't gon' stop)
There is no turning back
I've had enough

Makes me work a little bit harder (oh, ooh-yeah)
It makes me that much wiser (ooh yeah)
Made me learn a little bit faster (yeah, yeah, yeah)
So thanks for making me a fighter (fighter)

Thought I would forget
Thought I, but I remembered (oh)
'Cause I remember (oh)
I remember
Thought I would forget (oh)
I remember (oh)
'Cause I remember (oh)
I remember

Makes me that much stronger (oh, oh, oh, oh)

Cake Cream and the Audience cheered wildly for Axl. Axl smiled and got off the stage. The Audience had been filming this. It was sure to go viral soon. He went back to Cake Cream. 

Andy blushed, knowing that Axl sang Fighter about him. They all chilled, enjoying each other's company. They were drinking coke and rum. They soon left. They went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and sure enough, the Fighter Karaoke song by Axl Rose went viral. Fans on Social Media assumed that Axl had Mark Riley in mind when he sang Fighter today. Axl and Cake Cream all looked at each knowingly, knowing Axl actually had Andy in mind when he sang Fighter at Karaoke.

Andy blushed and said, "Axl, we barely even knew you when we were hiding you as a Fugitive in Billy's house when I suggested we sell you out for $5,000/$1,000! You weren't supposed to find out about me attempting to sell you out in the first place! If Jimmy had kept his big mouth shut and not told you that, we wouldn't have been in this mess now!" Axl blushed. 

Jimmy said,"We agreed to be more open with each other, that means I had to tell Axl about you attempting to sell him out for $5,000/$1,000! 

Mike said,"Speaking about being more open with each other, Andy, you really fucked up by attempting to sell out Axl for $5,000/$1,000, and then stealing 1.6 billion from us!" 

Andy said in anger,"Okay, since we're so open with each other, Axl used the defibrillator on James after he fell into a Coma after YOU, Jimmy,  hit him in the stomach with your Bass Guitar! 

James was shocked. He didn't know that Axl used the defibrillator on him. He didn't even know he was ever in a coma in the first place. 

Axl was like,"Andy, you really didn't have to let James know about the defibrillator thing!"

Andy responded nastily,"We agreed to be more open with each other!" 

James was like,"Thank you for getting me out of the coma by using the defibrillator on me, but couldn't you have harmed me by using the defibrillator on me?"

Axl responded,"You only had about five minutes to live in that Coma. I had to pull you out or you would have been dead. The worst thing that happened to you was a mini seizure that the Doctors quickly stabilized."

Billy said,"It's true, James. Axl saved your life." James once again thanked Axl. Axl welcomed him.

Axl stared at Andy deeply. He couldn't believe Andy threw him under the bus a few moments ago by telling James about the defibrillator thing. Axl went to the fridge and took out a bottle of Coke and poured a glass of Coke and drank it. He then drank another and then another. And then another. 

Cake Cream knew that Axl excessively drinking Coke meant Axl was feeling really stressed. 

Axl, you're drinking a lot of Coke again!" Jimmy pointed out, concerned.

Axl nastily responded,"It's better than doing Cocaine like a certain addicted Cokehead  Drummer in Cake Cream does!" 

Billy gasped. So did James, Jimmy, Mike, and Andy.

They all couldn't believe Axl said that! Axl drank another glass of Coke. He then claimed he was going to the Park.

James, Billy, Mike, James and Andy were shocked by Axl's outburst about Billy, but still wanted to support him. They all claimed they were coming with him.

Axl then claimed he was going to the zoo. They all claimed they were coming with him. He then claimed he was going to the movies. They all said they were coming with him. He then said he was going to the mall. They all said they were coming with him. 

He then said,"Would you guys all leave me alone? I just want to be by myself!" 

Cake Cream all reluctantly allowed Axl to go out by himself. Axl turned off his phone location, as he didn't want Cake Cream to know where he was. He  went to McDonald's and bought some large Cokes and drank them, thinking of the latest Cake Cream messes. After drinking his large Cokes, he went to the Supermarket and bought a pack of  Marlboro cigarettes and a lighter. He also bought more Coke bottles. He went to a secluded place and lit up cigarettes and smoked and drank some more Coke. He enjoyed his cigarettes and Coke drinks. 

Back in the Luxurious Penthouse Suite, Billy, Mike and Jimmy all admonished Andy for telling James about the defibrillator thing. They pointed out that Andy threw Axl under the bus by doing that. 

Andy blushed uncomfortably. I'm still  pissed about Jimmy telling Axl that I attempted to sell him out for $5,000/$1,000 , so I took it out by telling about the defibrillator thing! Jimmy, you REALLY shouldn't have told Axl about me trying to sell him out for $5,000/$1,000

Jimmy admitted he blurted that out because he was resentful of Axl being resentful of them for playing their Demo songs at the Rolling Stones Concert and not songs Axl wrote for them and being resentful that Cake Cream has a Grammy, but not Guns N'Roses. 

Jimmy, James, Mike, Billy, and Andy all chatted and chilled and then went to sleep.

Axl went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite, feeling a little better and climbed into his and Billy's bed and was next to Billy, smiled, and  fell asleep. 

Edited by Karice
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Karice said:

:dance:Dear lord. i think this chapter should come with a warning lady haha FOREWORD ONLY READ IF YOU CAN HANDLE THE HEAT !:wow: haha

Hey karice youre fking amazing  . Thank You so much  for updating us my lovely darling girl :hug:

They got up the next day and ate and got ready for the day. Axl's resentment of Andy for attempting to sell him out for $5,000/$1,000 when he was a Fugitive on the run and hiding in Billy's house and Andy stealing 1.6 Billion from his  Cake Cream Brothers felt EXTREMELY bad today.

:mellow:Ah. oh ...Your poor Fictional Axl , i get that ..the aftermath of betrayal . not nice.  yeah. totally understandable, that. can break ones moral (speaking from experience here no silly love stuff , its when its from family members that's when it's ongoing agony. i might fkn edit that there actually ...but YES feeling you n it Karice Fictional Axl ! we hear you!

Axl heard Fighter by Christina Aguilera and felt the words could refer to how he felt about Andy.

:book:Haha i was listening 2 another one of hers just the other week. not this one, although this one is  pretty strong lyrically. well i hope this song can deliver some much needed peace of mind here.

Axl told Cake Cream he wanted to go to the bar. Cake Cream were all like,"Okay, let's go to the bar!" Axl smiled. They all put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets. They left. 

:book:Right nicely done 

Cake Cream and Axl all went to the bar. At the bar, Axl decided to sing Fighter by Christina Aguilera at Karaoke.

A:wub:haha loving how whenever you mention a bar ...the word bar ... i always picture , that video of our real one , in the Scrap bar 1989 , singing yesterdays ~  with West on guitar and well you know. that imagery .. i like it alot.

Axl went to Karaoke and said,"I'd like to sing Fighter by Christina Aguilera!" Cake Cream and the Audience all cheered for him. Axl smiled and sang, 

^_^This guy is so iron strong ....ah jeezeeeeeeeee  i can't describe his character  strength really.  his prudence  in this especially , sets me alight.

Hmm, after all you put me through
You'd think I'd despise you
But in the end, I wanna thank you
'Cause you made me that much stronger

Well I, I thought I knew you
Thinkin' that you were true
Guess I, I couldn't trust
Called your bluff, time is up, 'cause I've had enough
You were there by my side, always down for the ride
But your joy ride just came down in flames

'Cause your greed sold me out in shame, mm-hmm

:angry:Andy this will be on your epitaph according to me. 

After all of the stealing and cheating
You probably think that I hold resentment for you
But uh-uh, oh no, yeah, you're wrong
'Cause if it wasn't for all that you tried to do
I wouldn't know just how capable
I am to pull through
So I wanna say thank you
'Cause it

:shock:These lyrics destroy me 

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh-oh-oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, oh

I never saw it coming
All of your backstabbing

:(:max:Gosh....Well... I , for one think  these lyrics really work for the  the emotional conflict/pain Your Fictional Axl might be feeling here karice. which didn't need to happen if Andy McCall wasn't such an untrusty motherfu-fool. :angry:

See how clouded people can get ya all rawred up n see red? :(:(i for one , hate injustice and sharks. :thumbsdown: i am right with Your Fictional Axl on this.

Just so you could cash in on a good thing before I realized your game

:thumbsdown: I seriously hate sell outs , those  people with fixations to money:angry: *crying nhard*
I heard you're goin' 'round playin' the victim now
But don't even begin feeling I'm the one to blame
'Cause you dug your own grave

After all of the fights and the lies
Guess you're wanting to haunt me
But that won't work anymore
No more, uh-uh, it's over
'Cause if it wasn't for all of your torture
I wouldn't know how to be this way now and never back down
So I wanna say thank you
'Cause it

:oNo comment here babe 

:shock:Or here

How could this man I thought I knew
Turn out to be unjust, so cruel?
Could only see the good in you
Pretended not to see the truth
You tried to hide your lies, disguise yourself

:book::lol:Listen to this mf thing... it is so ...matches doesn't it?? haha oh boy.
Through living in denial
But in the end you'll see
You won't stop me

:angry:Oh god-  He is so humble ...these lyrics arent even the boom bang type ...he is clearly feeling so deeply hurt.... so hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111 :angry:this is very deep. i cannot with mccall he hurt YOur Fictional Axl im kinda reeling babe 

o:max:ooh it is everything Your Fictional Axl could say to its fucking:bitchfight: face. I can appreciate how calmly he chooses to deliver this though. :( gets me because mccall , much like elements of Riley , is like real people and their disappointments.

I am a fighter and I (I'm a fighter)
I ain't gon' stop (I ain't gon' stop)
There is no turning back
I've had enough

Makes me work a little bit harder (oh, ooh-yeah)
It makes me that much wiser (ooh yeah)
Made me learn a little bit faster (yeah, yeah, yeah)

:angry:Friggen mcccall today !
So thanks for making me a fighter (fighter)

Thought I would forget
Thought I, but I remembered (oh)
'Cause I remember (oh)
I remember
Thought I would forget (oh)
I remember (oh)
'Cause I remember (oh)
I remember

:( !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gosh  ...:(

Makes me that much stronger (oh, oh, oh, oh)

:( Gosh :o

Cake Cream and the Audience cheered wildly for Axl. Axl smiled and got off the stage. The Audience had been filming this. It was sure to go viral soon.

He went back to Cake Cream. 

:book:Something about this line , again . got me.:shock:

Andy blushed, knowing that Axl sang Fighter about him. They all chilled, enjoying each other's company. They were drinking coke and rum. They soon left. They went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and sure enough, the Fighter Karaoke song by Axl Rose went viral. Fans on Social Media assumed that Axl had Mark Riley in mind when he sang Fighter today. Axl and Cake Cream all looked at each knowingly, knowing Axl actually had Andy in mind when he sang Fighter at Karaoke.

Andy blushed and said, "Axl, we barely even knew you and we were hiding you as a Fugitive in Billy's house when I suggested we sell you out for $5,000/$1,000! You weren't supposed to find out about me attempting to sell you out in the first place! If Jimmy had kept his big mouth shut and not told you that, we wouldn't have been in this mess now!" Axl blushed. 

:( I for one, cannot believe the audacity of this pig headed fool. 

Jimmy said,"We agreed to be more open with each other, that means I had to tell Axl about you attempting to sell him out for $5,000/$1,000! 

:(because Jimmy isn't an all about selling out his brother ................:bitchfight:

Mike said,"Speaking about being more open with each other, Andy, you really fucked up by attempting to sell out Axl for $5,000/$1,000, and then stealing 1.6 billion from us!" 

:angry:Now mike gets his snout all in it. but he is right. 

Andy  said in anger,"Okay, since we're so open with each other, Axl used the defibrillator on James after he fell into a Coma after YOU, Jimmy,  hit him in the stomach with your Bass Guitar!

:(Oh ...here we go...fucking clapatrap over here now.

James was shocked. He didn't know that Axl used the defibrillator on him. He didn't even know he was ever in a coma in the first place. 

:oOh dear god... this is bad ! ......:shock: f me -finding out like this ....~ in this way ..ugh ... Poor james. fk mccall:bitchfight:

Axl was like,"Andy, you really didn't have to let James know about the defibrillator thing!"

Andy responded nastily,"We agreed to be more open with each other!" 

:dance:Now they are all fucking at each others throats now.:scared:

James was like,"Thank you for getting me out of the coma by using the defibrillator on me, but couldn't you have harmed me by using the defibrillator on me?"

:shock:James was really cute how he was saying that . Sorry :D haha okay back on track!  reading :book:...of course what he was saying isn't cute at all!:nervous:

Axl responded,"You only had about five minutes to live in that Coma.

Ah ..Yeah .. this ,:wub: I dearly love when Your Fictional Axl chooses to say 'that' -coma ...not 'the' coma  :wub:Just another wonderful small element i noticed. And when creating their interactions ~ i notice you always stay true to how he , the real ,our real Axl talks .:wub: BIG THING for , me for one.

:wub:For me , It is important in fiction .. especially  well i wont say fan fiction not for this .....story , story structure  gripping narrative!  Thank You for  the small details karice. :hug:mwah!

I had to pull you out or you would have been dead. The worst thing that happened to you was a mini seizure that the Doctors quickly stabilized."

Billy said,"It's true, James. Axl saved your life." James once again thanked Axl. Axl welcomed him.

Axl stared at Andy deeply.

Yeah ....:wub::book:That prudence and his Fortitude. :book:Prudence, ....which is an 'intellectual virtue', the wisdom that guides practical decision-making. Justice governs human relationships and social interaction. Fortitude refers to human commitment and inner strength. Temperance is the means by which we regulate or 'moderate' our appetites and emotions.....Ohhh boy.

He couldn't believe Andy threw him under the bus a few moments ago by telling James about the defibrillator thing.

ahhhh Fycuk that McCall! :D Arghhhhh  haha ...Oh dear god , girl  Gosh you do pull out some hardcore emotions in me !

Axl went to the fridge and took out a bottle of Coke and poured a glass of Coke and drank it. He then drank another and then another. And then another. 

:( This here....  

Cake Cream knew that Axl excessively drinking Coke meant Axl was feeling really stressed. 

Axl, you're drinking a lot of Coke again!" Jimmy pointed out, concerned.

Axl nastily responded,"It's better than doing Cocaine like a certain addicted Cokehead  Drummer in Cake Cream does!" 

:thumbsdown: That tounge- but he is hurting that's the thing.:scared: and he is probably ...maybe , on top of all the shite McCall gave him ,:vomit: probably really worried about Billy here ! :(that;s how i read  his anger . :cry:i might be wrong. :shrugs:

Billy gasped. So did James, Jimmy, Mike, and Andy.

:oOh no!

They all couldn't believe Axl said that! Axl drank another glass of Coke. He then claimed he was going to the Park.

James, Billy, Mike, James and Andy were shocked by Axl's outburst about Billy, but still wanted to support him.

O:cry:h for goodness sake... Poor Billy now. But his baby's got a tounge like a razor though...with reason. his baby's been hurt. We all know that our real Axl is an emotional person so, I would imagine that karice Your Fictional Axl would  have that same trait. When all is said and done . I think its a good trait. For better or worse.

They all claimed they were coming with him.

:book::DOh no this again haha I LOVE IT THOUGH.:wub: they are only caring n looking out for him. now hes got himself  in a bloody state ! thanks to that dumb ass fuck McCall!:shock: sorry babe i do not like the Andrew ooooh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bitchfight:

Axl then claimed he was going to the zoo. They all claimed they were coming with him. He then claimed he was going to the movies. They all said they were coming with him. He then said he was going to the mall. They all said they were coming with him. 

He then said,"Would you guys all leave me alone? I just want to be by myself!"

:oSee ... now look what has happened ...all because of the dishonesty of that fuckface

Cake Cream all reluctantly allowed Axl to go out by himself. Axl turned off his phone location, as he didn't want Cake Cream to know where he was. He  went to McDonald's and bought some large Cokes and drank them, thinking of the latest Cake Cream messes. After drinking his large Cokes, he went to the Supermarket and bought a pack of  Marlboro cigarettes and a lighter. He also bought more Coke bottles. He went to a secluded place and lit up cigarettes and smoked and drank some more Coke. He enjoyed his cigarettes and Coke drinks. 

..:cry:.......... um...im against this see, big time. the abger i feel at Mccall is unreal .  i see the sugar .. i see too much sugar (and even ..salt) deadly.  throw niccotine into the mix and we are fucked , (i dont smoke  and i hate too much sugar) The fact Your Fictional Axl is hurting so much , in this way ....cuts me...painful ...but WOW ...the skill of your writing girl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oxoxoxxooxoxo  mwah!

Back in the Luxurious Penthouse Suite, Billy, Mike and Jimmy all admonished Andy for telling James about the defibrillator thing. They pointed out that Andy threw Axl under the bus by doing that. 

:wub:>>>>>>>>My goodness ..this chapter is a tough one babe !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andy blushed uncomfortably. I'm still  pissed about Jimmy telling Axl that I attempted to sell him out for $5,000/$1,000 , so I took it out by telling about the defibrillator thing! Jimmy, you REALLY shouldn't have told Axl about me trying to sell him out for $5,000/$1,000

Jimmy admitted he blurted that out because he was resentful of Axl being resentful of them for playing their Demo songs at the Rolling Stones Concert and not songs Axl wrote for them and being resentful that Cake Cream has a Grammy, but not Guns N'Roses. 

Jimmy, James, Mike, Billy, and Andy all chatted and chilled and then went to sleep.

Axl went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite, feeling a little better and climbed into his and Billy's bed and was next to Billy,  smiled, and  fell asleep. 

j:shock:Jesus christ woman! i feel like ive gone 66 rounds with mike tyson reading this  motherfuker today babe im sorry it knocked me out 

oi love it though , haha how i love it . Really do. More! More! haha .....   only 75 of them allowed haha ...you know i never use emojogeees arghhhh  ~you made me   use em all again ! haha 

3fe6125e5a7dc1dcdadc4eee77fc73d4.jpg

cb8338c88f983382c9a188912340e794.jpg

99508f3b1eb800878b4e48bc07244bd3.jpg

d4c4e08532bd94c367391874b78e392d.jpg

53cd07ca72bd25ab8632e2edd9eaf60d.jpg

download (7).jpeg

cdad861f1df348e6f66771e21648c24f.jpg

Edited by wendirosez
think im done
  • GNFNR 1

They got up the next day. Billy, Axl, James, Andy, Mike, and Jimmy all looked at each other awkwardly. What would they do about yesterday's fiasco? They were all thinking about it. They ate and got ready for the day. 

Axl lightheartedly asked,"Where do we go? Where do we go? Where do we go now?"

Jimmy, James, Mike, Billy and Andy laughed. But they really didn't know where they would go from here with all the bad things happening with Cake Cream and Axl and Axl resenting Andy and for very good reason. Andy soon went back to sleep. He got up a little while later and heard James, Jimmy, Billy, Mike and Axl all chatting about him. He pretended to still be asleep.

Billy said," Andy is a true fuck up. Attempting to sell out Axl for $5,000/$1,000 and stealing $1.6 Billion from me, James, Andy, and Mike. Plus on top of that, he had went off into the wind suddenly because he didn't want to share any of his Lottery Winnings with us. 

Mike said,"Andy's creepily obsessed with money. No one with completely good morals would ever pull the stunts Andy has pulled.

Axl responded,"Andy's actually a really decent person when he's not obsessed with money. Let's just say, I'm grateful that it's ANDY who is doing these awful stunts for money and not Billy. Andy attempting to sell me out for $5,000/$1,000 hurts me to my core, and I'm also hurt that he stole $1.6 Billion from you guys,  but if  Billy was the one who had attempted to sell me out for $5,000/$1,000, and stolen 1.6 Billion from his Brothers and dud that Lottery stunt, it hurt me so much more. The pain would be beyond unbearable. Thank God I'm dating Billy and not Andy, because if my boyfriend, Billy had  pulled these stunts, I would completely have a mental, emotional, and nervous breakdown. 

Cake Cream nodded in agreement. James said,"Andy has proven a few times how untrustworthy he really is. 

Jimmy said,"If we were the Titanic, Andy would be the Iceberg."

Billy said, Actually, we're ALL the Titanic. Andy's creepy, obsessive love of money is the iceberg, not Andy himself.

Mike said, "Andy's actually a good guy, he just had that nasty loving money way too much thing. I don't trust him to not turn on us again for money. 

Axl responded, "The thing is, it's not that we DON'T trust Andy, it's that we CAN'T trust Andy. There's a huge difference between the two." 

Cake Cream agreed Axl had a valid point. They chatted a little while longer  about Andy's betrayals, and chilled more. Andy soon "got  up," and everyone decided they wanted to go to the bar. They put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and left and went to the bar.

At the bar, Axl went to Karaoke again and said,"I'd like to sing For The Love Of Money," by the Ojays! " The Audience and Cake Cream cheered for him.

Axl sang

Money, money, money, money, money

Some people got to have it
Some people really need it
Listen to me y'all
Do things, do things, do things, bad things with it
You want to do things, do things, do things, good things with it
Talk about cash money, money
Talk about cash money, dollar bills y'all, come on now
Yeah, yeah

For the love of money
People will steal from their mother
For the love of money
People will rob their own brother(Axl REALLY belted this line emotionally, his voice cracking in deep emotion, thinking about Andy robbing his Cake Cream Brothers and his Axl brother)

Axl ad-libbed emotionally,"For The Love of money they'd sell out their own brother!" His voice once again cracked with deep emotion. 

For the love of money
People can't even walk the street
Because they never know who in the world they're gonna beat
For that lean, mean, mean green
Almighty dollar, money

For the love of money
People will lie, Lord, they will cheat
For the love of money
People don't care who they hurt or beat
For the love of money
A woman will sell her precious body
For a small piece of paper it carries a lot of weight
Call that mean, mean, mean, mean, mean green
Almighty dollar

I know that money is the root of all evil
Do funny things to some people
Give me a nickel, brother can you spare a dime?
Money can drive some people out of their minds

For the love of money
Don't sell your soul for money, no, no
For the love of money
Lay down, lay down, a woman will

Money is the root of all evil

got to have it, I really need it
(For the love of money) give it up, give it up, give it up, yeah
(For the love of money) got to have it, some people really need it
(For the love of money) give me, give me, give me, cash money

I need, I need
(For the love of money) give me, give me, give me
(For the love of money)
(For the love of money) how many things have I heard you say?

don't let it, don't let it, don't let money rule you
(For the love of money) how many things have I heard you say
(For the love of money) don't let it, don't let it, don't let money fool you
(For the love of money) yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
(For the love of money) got to have it, I really need it

Save your soul, save your soul, don't sell it
For that mean, mean, mean, mean green

People know that money, don't let money change you
Almighty dollar
Keep on tellin' you
Almighty dollar
Keep on changin', yeah, changin' up your mind
You keep on, you keep on
Changin', yeah, changin' up your mind

Almighty dollar
Keep on tellin' y'all
Almighty dollar
Keep on changin', yeah, changin' up your mind.

The Audience once again was filming this and it was sure to go viral soon. 

The Audience and MOST of Cake Cream cheered wildly, but Andy only slowly clapped, knowing that Axl was singing For The Love Of Money for him. Andy blushed. Axl got off the stage and went back to Cake Cream. Cake Cream and Axl all knew that Axl was once again singing about Andy. They drank some more Coke and rum. They went back to the Luxurious Penthouse soon after. 

They chilled and then went to sleep.

Edited by Karice
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Karice said:

:hug:Oh @Karice Thanks for this update here. Yesterday's instalment was really deep and so i for one, am curious to see what might the boys be up to day and how they are feeling. 

They got up the next day. Billy, Axl, James, Andy, Mike, and Jimmy all looked at each other awkwardly. What would they do about yesterday's fiasco? They were all thinking about it. They ate and got ready for the day. 

Axl lightheartedly asked,"Where do we go? Where do we go? Where do we go now?"

:wub:Aww Your Fictional Axl is trying to make everyone feel better. 

Jimmy, James, Mike, Billy and Andy laughed. But they really didn't know where they would go from here with all the bad things happening with Cake Cream and Axl and Axl resenting Andy and for very good reason.

Andy soon went back to sleep. He got up a little while later and heard James, Jimmy, Billy, Mike and Axl all chatting about him. He pretended to still be asleep.

:(The thing is he cooked his own goose with that. Now he feels alienated, i am sure. Does he feel guilty though,? mmm  i cannot seem to  trust this one. He has thought some wack arse thoughts, brought danger to alot of the guys , plus himself !  and has  executed some really low down , dirty moves  already.

Billy said," Andy is a true fuck up. Attempting to sell out Axl for $5,000/$1,000 and stealing $1.6 Billion from me, James, Andy, and Mike. Plus on top of that, he had went off into the wind suddenly because he didn't want to share any of his Lottery Winnings with us. 

:wacko: Mmm it is so true Billy's words. This attempting to double - cross. A true stab in the back. It is a very sad situation. :cry:I don't really care about the winnings , scince he didnt really get  those in the end ... even if he did ~
the stealing the money from them and the thought of selling Axl down the river does not sit well with me. Now that is the problem.

That kind of mindset makes me sick to my stomach. it is the betrayal within the ..:(things he was going to set out to do. .. and then he did some of them anyway.   i feel sick at the thought of trying to place faith / trust in McCall......don't think i can try ...  i can't  . Yesterday . ,,...  Fact he made Your Fictional Axl rawr, consume all that sugar and nicotine  turn off his bloody location thing ,  which - to me , is highly dangerous  well the sugar consumption , and poor Billy got it yesterday , that's another factor ,and last thing we'd need is Axl & Billy to be unhappy and at each other's  throats ..we certainly don't need Axl sick or Billy going over the edge ,  so Andy needs to hush up that stupid mouth  , And then there was poor Jame's shock.  That was serious too. Really , really bad. We could see how bloody surprised he was with the new , sensitive information he received .....it is really quite risky with  how McCall goes about doing things , and how he thinks things out. ..or lack of doing that. ..which is what i for one , can't stand.:wacko:

Mike said,"Andy's creepily obsessed with money. No one with completely good morals would ever pull the stunts Andy has pulled.

:wacko:i just have a hard time of wanting to place that trust in McCall and I agree with Mike. McCall morals are extremely low to the point of being a low down dirty dog. 

Axl responded,"Andy's actually a really decent person when he's not obsessed with money.

:huh:I think Your Fictional Axl sees both sides of the coin. Even with McCall. 

Let's just say, I'm grateful that it's ANDY who is doing these awful stunts for money and not Billy. Andy attempting to sell me out for $5,000/$1,000 hurts me to my core,

:cry:Yes it is exactly... oh ........ thing is there are real people in life like McCall. That is really so  painful to read and horrible that people can think that way.

and I'm also hurt that he stole $1.6 Billion from you guys,  but if  Billy was the one who had attempted to sell me out for $5,000/$1,000, and stolen 1.6 Billion from his Brothers and dud that Lottery stunt, it hurt me so much more. The pain would be beyond unbearable. Thank God I'm dating Billy and not Andy, because if my boyfriend, Billy had  pulled these stunts, I would completely have a mental, emotional, and nervous breakdown. 

:wacko:Well it would be emotional abuse to say the least. Wreakless and unreasonable behaviour. 

Cake Cream nodded in agreement. James said,"Andy has proven a few times how untrustworthy he really is. 

:cry:He really has and he has been shocking towards his brothers.

Jimmy said,"If we were the Titanic, Andy would be the Iceberg."

Billy said, Actually, we're ALL the Titanic. Andy's creepy, obsessive love of money is the iceberg, not Andy himself.

Mike said, "Andy's actually a good guy, he just had that nasty loving money way too much thing. I don't trust him to not turn on us again for money. 

Axl responded, "The thing is, it's not that we DON'T trust Andy, it's that we CAN'T trust Andy. There's a huge difference between the two." 

:(And there's the pain. 

Cake Cream agreed Axl had a valid point. They chatted a little while longer  about Andy's betrayals, and chilled more. Andy soon "got  up," and everyone decided they wanted to go to the bar.

:huh:This is good that he got up:wacko: did not start chucking his weight about or refuse to get out the bed ..but again , sneaky rat , cause he was not sleeping int he first place. he was listening.

They put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and left and went to the bar.

At the bar, Axl went to Karaoke again and said,"I'd like to sing For The Love Of Money," by the Ojays! " The Audience and Cake Cream cheered for him.

Axl sang

Some people got to have it
Some people really need it
Listen to me y'all
Do things, do things, do things, bad things with it
You want to do things, do things, do things, good things with it
Talk about cash money, money
Talk about cash money, dollar bills y'all, come on now
Yeah, yeah

For the love of money
People will steal from their mother
For the love of money
People will rob their own brother(Axl REALLY belted this line emotionally, his voice cracking in deep emotion, thinking about Andy robbing his Cake Cream Brothers and his Axl brother)

I:shock: felt that.

Axl ad-libbed emotionally,"For The Love of money they'd sell out their own brother!" His voice once again cracked with deep emotion. 

:oThis is a very powerful scene. 

For the love of money
People can't even walk the street
Because they never know who in the world they're gonna beat
For that lean, mean, mean green
Almighty dollar, money

For the love of money
People will lie, Lord, they will cheat
For the love of money
People don't care who they hurt or beat
For the love of money
A woman will sell her precious body
For a small piece of paper it carries a lot of weight

:shock:These lyrics ooh
Call that mean, mean, mean, mean, mean green
Almighty dollar

I know that money is the root of all evil

For the love of money
Don't sell your soul for money, no, no
For the love of money
Lay down, lay down, a woman will

:dance:Bloody good choice of lyrics here Karice's Fictional Axl.

Money is the root of all evil

got to have it, I really need it
(For the love of money) give it up, give it up, give it up, yeah
(For the love of money) got to have it, some people really need it
(For the love of money) give me, give me, give me, cash money

I need, I need
(For the love of money) give me, give me, give me
(For the love of money)
(For the love of money) how many things have I heard you say?

:dance:Can really picture Your guy sing this babe

don't let it, don't let it, don't let money rule you
(For the love of money) how many things have I heard you say
(For the love of money) don't let it, don't let it, don't let money fool you
(For the love of money) yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
(For the love of money) got to have it, I really need it

Save your soul, save your soul, don't sell it
For that mean, mean, mean, mean green

Almighty dollar
Keep on tellin' you

:wacko::dance:Love it ....loving it.
Almighty dollar
Keep on changin', yeah, changin' up your mind
You keep on, you keep on
Changin', yeah, changin' up your mind

Almighty dollar
Keep on tellin' y'all
Almighty dollar
Keep on changin', yeah, changin' up your mind.

The Audience once again was filming this and it was sure to go viral soon. 

:oGosh this scenario is so edge currently...it is so on point though , greatness ...a message truly told

The Audience and MOST of Cake Cream cheered wildly, but Andy only slowly clapped, knowing that Axl was singing For The Love Of Money for him. Andy blushed. Axl got off the stage and went back to Cake Cream. Cake Cream and Axl all knew that Axl was once again singing about Andy. They drank some more Coke and rum. They went back to the Luxurious Penthouse soon after. 

They chilled and then went to sleep.

:book: ooh well ....this is a rather pensive and intense chapter here .I for one , karice was like a cat on a hot tin roof for this one ,  because we don't know what Andy might or might not be thinking next. He is really rather unreasonable  and could be a risk to Cake Cream. I wanna say take precautions Cake Cream and Axl.   I love it ! Your writing reigns supreme :hug:  

5acdbf172b20dc44a91ac6da8914dd31.jpg

bbd61c4b2ec737bf6bedd03c238980e9.jpg

5d718d3127a663f25b46f09491a3693d (1).jpg

38d4484722f22aa5b442c764f69cfcef.jpg

• Thanks 1

Wendi, yep, Andy's really stepped in it multiple times at this point. To the point where Cake Cream and Axl can't even trust him anymore. In this Chapter, I kind of highlighted the bond between Andy and Billy. Billy and Andy have a deep Friendship which is referenced when Mike says,"If we were the Titanic, Andy would be the Iceberg," and Billy stands up for Andy saying,"We're all the Titanic. Andy's creepy obsessive love for money is the Titanic, not Andy himself." Mike reiterates that Andy was a good guy when he's not obsessed with money. 

• Sad 1

Wendi has pointed out multiple times that Andy's Lottery win went from being HUGE to small, and is basically nothing now. I remember thinking,"What is Wendi talking about? Andy still has $375 million from the Lottery! 🤨🤔🧐 I did more calculations, and Wendi is right. Andy is actually in DEBT after giving 600 Million extra to Cake Cream and Axl as an act of contrition for stealing the 1.6 Billion from Cake Cream. He is worth LESS than he was before the roughly 700 million after taxes, and even less than that as it turned out he actually owed an extra $325 Million, leaving him with only $375 Million from the initial roughly $700 Million after taxes. 

Andy now is only roughly worth $475 million. Had he not stolen the 1.6 Billion from Cake Cream, he would be worth 1.3 Billion. 

• Thanks 1

They soon all fell asleep. The next day, Cake Cream and Axl got up, ate, and got ready for the day. Andy said that he was going to go to the mall by himself. Axl had a plan and wanted to test  if Andy was willing to sell out Billy, Axl, James, Mike, and Jimmy. He would put on a disguise and not wear a motorcycle helmet and show up at the mall. 

Andy soon left to go to the mall and Axl put on a normal looking disguise and told Billy, James, Jimmy, and Mike his plan and they were all in on it. Axl put on a bulletproof vest and went to the mall and saw Andy. He approached Andy and said in a changed voice," Hi, Andy, I'm Max Kendall with TMZ and I'd like to make you an offer for 20 Million to spill all of Billy, Jimmy, Mike, James, and Axl's secrets." 

Axl in his head said,"Please, Andy, refuse. Please don't be willing to sell us all out for 20 Million. 

Andy said,"20 Million sounds good!

Axl said in his head,"Oh no!"

Axl pretending to be Max said,"Just give me your phone number and spill all of Cake Cream and Axl's secrets, and I'll Zelle you the 20 Million!" Axl's heart was breaking. He was hurt and disappointed in Andy. 

Andy continued,"But, Axl would be very mad at me if I spilled all of the rest of  Cake Cream and Axl's secrets for money." In fact, EVERYBODY would be mad at me for selling them out for money. 

Axl smiled a little inside. Axl played hardball and said,"Axl, Billy, James, Mike, and Jimmy don't have to know. It can just be between us. You'll be 20 Million richer!"

Andy paused for about a minute and Axl in his head was like,"Please don't cave, Andy. Please refuse."

Andy said,"They all would still find out somehow. I can't sell out Axl and Cake Cream for 20 Million by betraying our secrets. They'd never trust me again. I'm sorry, but my final answer is no. End of discussion."

Axl was cheering inside. Andy refused to sell out Axl and Cake Cream! Axl as Max said,"I respect your decision to not sell out Cake Cream and Axl."

Andy said,"Thank you!" Axl as Max welcomed him and they said their goodbyes and Axl left happily. Axl went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and told Billy, James,Mike, and Jimmy about Andy refusing to sell them out for 20 Million. They were all happy Andy refused. Andy really seemed to be regretting turning on Cake Cream and Axl for money. 

They chilled for a while and then Andy came back home.

Andy said,"Some guy from TMZ named Max Kendall offered me 20 Million to tell him all of you guys secrets!

Axl said,"Please tell us you refused. Axl was smirking inside knowing Andy had refused. Billy, Jimmy, Mike and James backed up Axl.

Andy said,"I refused to sell out your guys secrets for money."

Jimmy, James, Billy Mike and Axl all cheered. Axl Zelled Andy 20 Million from his bank account for refusing to sell them out. 

Andy was pleasantly surprised to see that Axl Zelled him 20 Million and thanked him. Axl welcomed him. Billy, James, Jimmy and Mike also Zelled him 20 Million for refusing to sell out the secrets. Andy was thankful that Billy, James, Mike and Jimmy also gave him 20 Million each. He thanked all of them and was welcomed. They all chatted and chilled for the day and then went to sleep. 

• Thanks 1

On 5/23/2023 at 2:39 PM, Karice said:

Thank You very , very much @Karice for this new chapter here. :hug:i  for one , really appreciate it. :wub::book:

They soon all fell asleep. The next day, Cake Cream and Axl got up, ate, and got ready for the day. Andy said that he was going to go to the mall by himself.

:shrugs:Doors wide open buddy haha 

Axl had a plan and wanted to test  if Andy was willing to sell out Billy, Axl, James, Mike, and Jimmy. He would put on a disguise and not wear a motorcycle helmet and show up at the mall. 

:o^_^ Now that's what i'm talking about ! 

Andy soon left to go to the mall and Axl put on a normal looking disguise and told Billy, James, Jimmy, and Mike his plan and they were all in on it. Axl put on a bulletproof vest and went to the mall and saw Andy. He approached Andy and said in a changed voice," Hi, Andy, I'm Max Kendall with TMZ
:o:cry:OH NOT NOT THESE. TMZ . OH . MY . GOD. ....:huh:oh my god !

and I'd like to make you an offer for 20 Million to spill all of Billy, Jimmy, Mike, James, and Axl's secrets." 

Axl in his head said,"Please, Andy, refuse. Please don't be willing to sell us all out for 20 Million. 
:nervous::vomit: Honestly . Very intense part here. Just this thought ..this horrible ...potential ....stunt this cunt tried to pull... ugh.... I cannot... 

Andy said,"20 Million sounds good!
:wacko:Oh karice babe ......He is up to his old tricks no...:nervous::wacko::cry:

Axl said in his head,"Oh no!"
:(Oh god ..oh god lady you give me so many n much imagery here !

Axl pretending to be Max said,

"Just give me your phone number and spill all of Cake Cream and Axl's secrets, and I'll Zelle you the 20 Million!"
:scared:Fffffuck you Max !:fuckyou:go back to that pain in the arse tabloid ( fox corp owned )website!!:thumbsdown:  leech. leech leech :cry: (I am so glad Your Fictional Axl is doing this test but oh my ...............................................

Axl's heart was breaking.
:cry: Ah...woman you are slaughtering me tonight . 

He was hurt and disappointed in Andy. 
:wacko:Reading this is hard to stomach i must say.  :(

Andy continued,"But, Axl would be very mad at me if I spilled all of the rest of  Cake Cream and Axl's secrets for money.
S:mellow:ay whhhhhha child  .:question:..what the ...:mellow::book:goodness!  what has ever  :owahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh   ...i.... i cant talk....TYPE !  lol 

" In fact, EVERYBODY would be mad at me for selling them out for money. 
:shock:McCall is really KOing me here tonight 

Axl smiled a little inside. Axl played hardball and said,"Axl, Billy, James, Mike, and Jimmy don't have to know. It can just be between us. You'll be 20 Million richer!"
:cry: This is a ........ oh boy :nervous:
Andy paused for about a minute and Axl in his head was like,"Please don't cave, Andy. Please refuse."
:nervous:Oh shit. 

Andy said,"They all would still find out somehow. I can't sell out Axl and Cake Cream for 20 Million by betraying our secrets. They'd never trust me again. I'm sorry, but my final answer is no. End of discussion."
A:mellow:lright !  - Yeah  that's a  nice move. I for one , still resent McCall but we are seeing some pausing , some thinking. I appreciate that especially. got to say.

Axl was cheering inside. Andy refused to sell out Axl and Cake Cream! Axl as Max said,"I respect your decision to not sell out Cake Cream and Axl."
:oThat is really really really good news. It is a different side here we are seeing to McCall. :question::o:shock::nervous::mellow::hug:

Andy said,"Thank you!" Axl as Max welcomed him and they said their goodbyes and Axl left happily.
^_^That must be a really good feeling.  I am glad so much that Andy has given Your Fictional Axl peace of mind here.:book::wub:

Axl went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and told Billy, James,Mike, and Jimmy about Andy refusing to sell them out for 20 Million. They were all happy Andy refused.
:oThis is such a change here. So when he was listening in the last chapter he must have been regretting ?????thinking ......listening :o:owow Andy  ?????????????????????????

Andy really seemed to be regretting turning on Cake Cream and Axl for money. 
:shock:Yes. it really seems this way:o^_^:shock::o^_^:o:o:o:o:wacko::o...........................:o!!!!!

They chilled for a while and then Andy came back home.
:wub:Nice line ...Stellar writing :book:

Andy said,"Some guy from TMZ named Max Kendall offered me 20 Million to tell him all of you guys secrets!
:oAh...okay now this is good news. This action here  for me highlights that ...hang on a minute ,  he really has made that effort. he is telling his brothers the truth.

Axl said,"Please tell us you refused. Axl was smirking inside knowing Andy had refused. Billy, Jimmy, Mike and James backed up Axl.
^_^Oooh This is so good to read here.

Andy said,"I refused to sell out your guys secrets for money."
I^_^ love this...fact that he told them too. cant beat that for straight up honesty. 

Jimmy, James, Billy Mike and Axl all cheered. Axl Zelled Andy 20 Million from his bank account for refusing to sell them out. 
^_^Ah  YOur Fictional Axl is so very generous with the money, and the amount of it,  well that is one thing, it is a beyond beautiful thing to do .. but it is just the thought ...ah the thinking of the rewarding and that he does it first  , it is Honorable.  gets me.

Andy was pleasantly surprised to see that Axl Zelled him 20 Million and thanked him. Axl welcomed him.
S:shock:ee , now this is cool. ....and totally gallant of Your Fictional Axl.
Billy, James, Jimmy and Mike also Zelled him 20 Million for refusing to sell out the secrets.
^_^Wow ....he is now a pretty rich (and hopefully content ) guy .  Be happy now Andy ^_^

Andy was thankful that Billy, James, Mike and Jimmy also gave him 20 Million each. He thanked all of them and was welcomed.
:shock:This chapter ....i did NOT see this coming :o....I love it though 
They all chatted and chilled for the day and then went to sleep. 

:book:Thank you Karice. This chapter is a complete message. I . for one am so shocked to see this change here in Mr McCall. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahah   mmmmm well then....I dont know what to say ...apart from if trust has somehow been regained ...don;t mess it up Andy.We trust you wont.:mellow::o:hug:So, welcome home? :hug:

170a5559343cf2b5647fbb123583467d.jpg

19449f059804d4ed82336cd22e7d569a.jpg

b3e2af56ec6dc864dd8f4a6f0841b34f.jpg

f7ee3afb21f66169d161d4a3acb42017 (1).jpg

Edited by wendirosez
  • Thanks 1

They got up the next day. They ate and got ready for the day. They decided they all wanted to go to the mall. They put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and left. They went to the mall and Axl saw that the REAL Max Kendall from TMZ was there! Axl's stomach dropped and his heart skipped beats. Axl was like,"Billy, Mike, Andy, James, Jimmy, let's all leave the mall right now!"

They were confused, but Axl was like,"I need us to leave right now! Walk in front of me now and don't look back!"

Jimmy, James, Billy, Mike, and Andy all followed Axl's orders and walked in front of him out of the mall. They were curious, but tentatively trusted Axl and they all went to the zoo and Fans asked them for Autographs and Selfies and they obliged. The Fans thanked them and they welcomed them. They chilled at the zoo and then went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and chilled more and went to sleep.

The next day, they got up and ate and got ready for the day. TMZ's Max Kendall released footage of Axl looking right at him and then making Cake Cream scurry away. The clip went viral. Oh no. 

Fans on Social Media asked why Axl didn't want to speak to Max Kendall and rushed Cake Cream out of the mall. Billy, Mike, Axl, James and Jimmy knew exactly why Axl had done that, but Andy had no clue. Axl responded,"I didn't want to talk to TMZ, so I rushed Cake Cream and myself out of the mall.

Fans were like,"Makes sense." Axl and the Fans chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes.

Cake Cream were all in awe of how good of a Manager, Spokesperson, Brother to Jimmy, James, Mike, and Andy and Boyfriend to Billy Axl was. 

Andy's phone rang and it was the REAL Max Kendall. Andy answered and put the phone on speaker. 

Max Kendall asked Andy if he'd be willing to do a one on one interview with him where Andy gives all of Jimmy, James, Mike, Billy's and Axl's secrets. He offered him 20 Million to do this.

Andy responded,"Max, why are you AGAIN offering me $20 Million dollars to tell you all of Billy, Mike, James, Jimmy and Axl's secrets? You offered me this the other day and I refused to sell out their secrets for money and you told me you respected my decision!" 

Max responded,"No, we didn't have this conversation before recently. Someone must have impersonated me!"

Axl, Jimmy, James, Mike, and Billy all looked at each other knowingly and uncomfortably.

Andy responded,"Okay, it's very plausible that you were impersonated, but the answer is no. Axl, James, Jimmy, Mike and Billy would be mad at me and permanently lose trust in me if I sold out their secrets for money. 

Max responded,"I respect your loyalty to James, Jimmy , Mike, Billy, and Axl. I respect your decision to not sell them out. "

Andy thanked him and was welcomed. Max said,"I wonder who impersonated me." Andy responded,"I don't know who impersonated you." Max and Andy chatted for a little while and then said their goodbyes and hung up.

Andy wondered who impersonated Max and tricked him. Axl responded guiltily,"This seems like something Mark Riley would pull." Cake Cream backed up Axl.

Andy responded,"I could see Mark Riley pulling this stunt, but he's in Hawaii in a Prison infirmary. There's no way Mark could have pulled this stunt. 

Axl said,"Why don't we just drop this?" Cake Cream backed up Axl. Andy reluctantly agreed to drop it. But, the REAL Max Kendall had been recording the entire phone call and... The phone call went viral. Thank God Andy hadn't sold out the rest of Cake Cream and Axl for money! 

The rest of Cake Cream and Axl were incredibly nervous. Max did an interview where he demanded to know who impersonated him. Billy, James, Jimmy, Mike and Axl were all deep in this now.

Axl said,"Let's just watch something else. Something that's current and still running. Let's go watch Game Of Thrones. Everyone else shook their heads. 

Andy suspicious, pointed out that Game Of Thrones ended years ago. The rest of Cake Cream backed up Andy.

Axl nervously said,"Let's watch Young Sheldon!" The rest of Cake Cream and Andy agreed that Young Sheldon was still current and still running.

They watched Young Sheldon, and the episode was funny, but Axl was laughing a fake, nervous type of laughter, not the REAL kind of amused laughter. Axl couldn't believe he could possibly get into trouble for impersonating Max Kendall from TMZ.

All of Cake Cream noticed Axl's weird laughter. Billy, James, Jimmy and Mike knew exactly why Axl was fake laughing, but Andy didn't.

Andy straight up asked Axl,"Axl, anything you want to confess?"

Axl shook his head no. He said,"No." The rest of Cake Cream backed up Axl.

Andy suspicious said,"We agreed to be more open with each other!" Everyone knew that was the prompt to open up and tell whatever they were hiding from each other.

Axl said,"I'm not hiding anything." Axl stuck his finger in his ear and took it out and looked at it, one of his telltale sign of being nervous. 

Andy asked,"Axl, did you impersonate Max Kendall?" 

Billy, James, Mike, Axl, and Jimmy all looked at each other and at Andy nervously.

Andy responded,"Oh my God! Axl, you really did impersonate Max Kendall!" 

Axl said to Billy, James, Jimmy and Mike,"Come to my and Billy's room and let's discuss something! Andy, you stay out here!" James, Jimmy, Mike and Billy all went to Axl and Billy's room. Axl locked the door and said,"Should I confess to Andy that I impersonated Max Kendall?" Jimmy, James, Mike, and Billy were all like, "Andy already is suspicious. Maybe telling Andy the truth is the right thing to do."

Axl nodded and they all went back to where Andy was. Axl took a deep breath and said,"Yes, Andy, I impersonated Max Kendall."

Andy responded,"I can't believe you pulled such a nasty stunt on me!" And Billy, James, Jimmy, and Mike, you were all in on it!"

Cake Cream and Axl all reluctantly nodded. 

Andy said,"Maybe I should call Max Kendall back and tell him who REALLY impersonated him. Axl had a panicked look and begged Andy to not tell Max Kendall about Axl impersonating him. Axl pointed out he wouldn't have turned Andy in if the shoe was on the other foot. Cake Cream backed up Axl.

Axl continued," Andy, you've been doing so well lately. Please don't turn on me again." Axl was begging Andy. Cake Cream backed up Axl.

Andy took a deep breath and said,"I said that out of anger. I'm not going to turn you into Max Kendall."

Cake Cream and Axl all breathed sighs of relief. They thanked Andy and Andy welcomed them. They chilled some more and then went to sleep. 

Edited by Karice
  • Wow 1

Inside Edition released a news report of a man named Tyler who  crashed his car into his and his roommate's house, and then aggressively typed in a keypad and it didn't work, so, he repeatedly and aggressively ran into the door trying to get it opened and it did. He then took a pickaxe and aggressively chopped the door open! He got tazed by the police. 😱😳😬 Tyler seems a lot like my Fictional Mark Riley! 😬😳😱https://abc7chicago.com/pickaxe-attack-lake-forest-crash-caught-on-camera-car-into-house/13289347/

This is the ABC news report, but the Inside Edition video  version is on YouTube.

Edited by Karice
  • Wow 1

On 5/25/2023 at 1:45 AM, Karice said:

^_^Karice my lovely ! Thank You so , so much for updating us all. i for one, am now going to read over, immerse n' converse! 

They got up the next day. They ate and got ready for the day.

:DHere she goes haha She is feeding and nurturing them again!:wub:. You know.. it is really such a small thing and maybe to others here (or otherwise) it might not and shouldn't be such a big deal that you do :shrugs:..but i think that... by you always doing that ..and including it , and you never fail not to do it. it  gives the world so much serious structure...depth, i think are the words , because in real life, we do all this, (or should do :wacko:) so when it is on the paper/ screen/ in front of us in text ...it just creates so much life to the characters. I am going to say that theoretically speaking, Its... beyond  reading "playing ....barbie / sindy / ken fictions " because im still shocked that  i see your story here as an on going moving  film which i have never got from any piece of creative project , ever.:wub: So, before reading your artistry ,  i always had a 2D feel when approaching (with caution) fiction with celeb names in.

^_^This stuff can  be pretty crucial to a supporter of someone, not to be weird ..i know that there is a yes and no side to this sort of stuff . I for one have had (been in debates)  with people about the concept of it,  and I know .....god, i despise the word ...ff , that it is given a bad rap but that is because  90 percent of it ... .is not written with proper  attention. to details.

usually without studying  details ,then it  doesn't have any structure , a typical example is whatthewhat tend to not go for little to nooooooo structure ,  my self included.  and theres  no familiar feelings of comfort  or any feelings  of uncertainty because the reader is never taken out of  their comfort zone .... any  references , ...not too much feelings at all for that matter ...:wacko: and usually only one  to four bloody characters /names with usually one love interest ! because ...

:wacko:it is all usually based around pages of smut , and that is ridiculous ! because what is the reader learning from that?  Instant gratification  one could say , but just read  aunties Mills and Boon books and replace the name (like i did when i was a lass) if that's one's thing  .. you know? but the point i for one , am trying to make is ... i have never seen so much realness  and fun , and feeling and original  ACTION in a story with a famous name / person in , This story has  an edge to it and danger. it is just not typical. I for one , am Very drawn to the elements . I love what this brings me . I  love this.i can learn from this.

:o:wub:So , see ... that's why you are able to  write  fucking action films karice, i , for one really value this notion. Each chapter is like gold to me.  Who else puts our muse in the situations that you can and do ?:shock: i love that because it is like hes in a never ending exclusive series  film / script  especially ,  You have got me really focusing on this bloody mark riley of all people ....so it really does become a film , fucking  hell , it  occupies ones mind that it is like  (Your Fictional ) Axl Rose & Cake Cream netflix channel :dance::o  wow!

I love this high octane feeling  your writing gives me !!! and the key thing....it never gets boring. ever.  It is written with so much thought , so much passion  and care , because there is always a strong message , and that is why . it obliterates any competition for me ,   every single time.I

:book:Thank you from the bottom of my heart ,  wise lady:hug::book:

"whatthewhatnow pad rant" over :shock:

They decided they all wanted to go to the mall. They put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and left.

:book:This imagery too, you don't know how much i think about this script ./ story line...that is the power of genius story telling. 

They went to the mall and Axl saw that the REAL Max Kendall from TMZ was there!

:cry::vomit:TMZ for real ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh    WHAT  no :wacko:what now ugh 

Axl's stomach dropped and his heart skipped beats. Axl was like,"Billy, Mike, Andy, James, Jimmy, let's all leave the mall right now!"

:nervous::book::dance: Oh this is ...ah , pretty emotion inducing again ..:headbang:

They were confused, but Axl was like,"I need us to leave right now! Walk in front of me now and don't look back!"

:wub: YES!  I love this sooooooo  much. Your Fictional Axl is completely on point. That guide to safety,  yep i love that ...thanks girl , nicely wrote here  i adore he saw it first ...oh god.....the TMZ mentions argh .......... was not expecting this !:nervous:

Jimmy, James, Billy, Mike, and Andy all followed Axl's orders and

:book:This is such a great image of protection here . Thank You for it.

walked in front of him out of the mall.

:book:Nice you've studied you tube thoroughly,  nicely written!   God  , you are one hell of a  true writer to people's characters :book:

They were curious, but tentatively trusted Axl and they all went to the zoo and Fans asked them for Autographs and Selfies and they obliged.

:book:I love that they just bloody go to the zoo ...well , why not ...It's a really lovely image actually brings a tear to my eye  because at least they are all safe there though , and can have a peace of mind , since animals don't want anything from people  and they don't have cameras or an agenda 

The Fans thanked them and they welcomed them. They chilled at the zoo and then went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and chilled more and went to sleep.

:book:Yep that is great. Feeling this.. glad that they got rid of the Max guy!!!!!!!!!!!  horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nervous: that was  wow omg :shock:

The next day, they got up and ate and got ready for the day. TMZ's Max Kendall released footage of Axl looking right at him and then making Cake Cream scurry away. The clip went viral. Oh no. 

:wacko:Urghhhhhhhh ! These leechy  snakes honestly :cry:!

Fans on Social Media asked why Axl didn't want to speak to Max Kendall and rushed Cake Cream out of the mall. Billy, Mike, Axl, James and Jimmy knew exactly why Axl had done that, but Andy had no clue. Axl responded,"I didn't want to talk to TMZ, so I rushed Cake Cream and myself out of the mall.

:book:Good . Fair enough :shrugs:

Fans were like,"Makes sense." Axl and the Fans chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes.

:wacko:OOhhhhh TMZ Max has got me for one , reeling now ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

Cake Cream were all in awe of how good of a Manager, Spokesperson, Brother to Jimmy, James, Mike, and Andy and Boyfriend to Billy Axl was. 

B:headbang:Bloody brilliant! the best i'd say.

Andy's phone rang and it was the REAL Max Kendall. Andy answered and

:shock: Oh Karice ...no way

put the phone on speaker. 

Y:cry:ep don't want that in your ear  Andy ...oh no , :shock:i am so intrigued right now!

Max Kendall asked Andy if he'd be willing to do a one on one interview with him where Andy gives all of Jimmy, James, Mike, Billy's and Axl's secrets. He offered him 20 Million to do this.

.....................:fuckyou:

Andy responded,"Max, why are you AGAIN offering me $20 Million dollars to tell you all of Billy, Mike, James, Jimmy and Axl's secrets?

:o

You offered me this the other day and I refused to sell out their secrets for money and you told me you respected my decision!" 

Max responded,"No, we didn't have this conversation before recently. Someone must have impersonated me!"

:shock:...........................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Axl, Jimmy, James, Mike, and Billy all looked at each other knowingly and uncomfortably.

Andy responded,"Okay, it's very plausible that you were impersonated, but the answer is no. Axl, James, Jimmy, Mike and Billy would be mad at me and permanently lose trust in me if I sold out their secrets for money. 

:oAndy ...Mr McCall.. :shock:is this really you talking ? ah ...hey , well then . ....this is an amazing confirmation , even if it is in dire circumstances !

Max responded,"I respect your loyalty to James, Jimmy , Mike, Billy, and Axl. I respect your decision to not sell them out. "

O:fuckyou:MG JUst LEAVE THEM ALONE !!! ffs !!!! grrrrrr fuck fuck fuckers ! (grinds my gears does TMZ  ooooooh):cry:

Andy thanked him and was welcomed. Max said,"I wonder who impersonated me." Andy responded,"I don't know who impersonated you." Max and Andy chatted for a little while and then said their goodbyes and hung up.

:nervous:You know the fact Andy .. chatted after and ...mmm ... well i hope TMZ Max isn't going to be a straight up sneaky so and so  because it never got what it set out to get. We shall see. But all good on Andy's part here:o. Well he has shown loyalty twice now!:wub:................:mellow: This is an intense part.

Andy wondered who impersonated Max and tricked him.

:wacko:There's a cat amongst the pigeons now which accidentally happened.

Axl responded guiltily,"This seems like something Mark Riley would pull." Cake Cream backed up Axl.

T:shock:here's always bloody something isn't there fs

Andy responded,"I could see Mark Riley pulling this stunt, but he's in Hawaii in a Prison infirmary. There's no way Mark could have pulled this stunt. 

:book: Ten thousand things racing through my mind currently 

Axl said,"Why don't we just drop this?" Cake Cream backed up Axl.

i:shock: like that sometimes he, Your Fictional Axl  just says the obvious and it works haha

Andy reluctantly agreed to drop it.

S:Dee...this little fucker !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..haha oh god help us :wacko:

But, the REAL Max Kendall had been recording the entire phone call and... The phone call went viral.

A:(h .................................... :cry: no words they  r all the same ........................................................................

Thank God Andy hadn't sold out the rest of Cake Cream and Axl for money! 

:hug:Welp....there goes my quota of emojis again! haha  i will revoke some elsewhere  dont worry...oh boy. this is hot now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh ....so many emotions ...... arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The rest of Cake Cream and Axl were incredibly nervous. Max did an interview where he demanded to know who impersonated him. Billy, James, Jimmy, Mike and Axl were all deep in this now.

:scared:>>>>>>>>>>>>Ah omg girl 

Axl said,"Let's just watch something else. Something that's current and still running. Let's go watch Game Of Thrones. Everyone else shook their heads. 

:o>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>This is intense ... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so upset with max 

Andy suspicious,

:o>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Oh no karice 

pointed out that Game Of Thrones ended years ago. The rest of Cake Cream backed up Andy.

:DThis is the time travel effect. Ah you know, this script has everything . Soo good. soooo good. 

Axl nervously said,"Let's watch Young Sheldon!" The rest of Cake Cream and Andy agreed that Young Sheldon was still current and still running.

They watched Young Sheldon, and the episode was funny, but Axl was laughing a fake, nervous type of laughter, not the REAL kind of amused laughter. Axl couldn't believe he could possibly get into trouble for impersonating Max Kendall from TMZ.

:wacko:Your poor Fictional Axl here. Yes all the way since ..i have been thinking Oh max pissing kendall is a cunt arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannot get that off my mind now 

All of Cake Cream noticed Axl's weird laughter. Billy, James, Jimmy and Mike knew exactly why Axl was fake laughing, but Andy didn't.

Andy straight up asked Axl,"Axl, anything you want to confess?"

Axl shook his head no. He said,"No." The rest of Cake Cream backed up Axl.

:o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Andy suspicious said,"We agreed to be more open with each other!" Everyone knew that was the prompt to open up and tell whatever they were hiding from each other.

:book:Andy likes to use that line i noticed.. alot.

Axl said,"I'm not hiding anything." Axl stuck his finger in his ear and took it out and looked at it, one of his telltale sign of being nervous. 

Andy asked,"Axl, did you impersonate Max Kendall?" 

:book:powerful 

Billy, James, Mike, Axl, and Jimmy all looked at each other and at Andy nervously.

Andy responded,"Oh my God! Axl, you really did impersonate Max Kendall!" 

:wacko:  i cant think ............

Axl said to Billy, James, Jimmy and Mike,"Come to my and Billy's room and let's discuss something! Andy, you stay out here!" James, Jimmy, Mike and Billy all went to Axl and Billy's room. Axl locked the door and said,"Should I confess to Andy that I impersonated Max Kendall?" Jimmy, James, Mike, and Billy were all like, "Andy already is suspicious. Maybe telling Andy the truth is the right thing to do."

Axl nodded and they all went back to where Andy was. Axl took a deep breath and said,"Yes, Andy, I impersonated Max Kendall."

Andy responded,"I can't believe you pulled such a nasty stunt on me!" And Billy, James, Jimmy, and Mike, you were all in on it!"

Cake Cream and Axl all reluctantly nodded. 

:cry:

Andy said,"Maybe I should call Max Kendall back and tell him who REALLY impersonated him. Axl had a panicked look and begged Andy to not tell Max Kendall about Axl impersonating him. Axl pointed out he wouldn't have turned Andy in if the shoe was on the other foot. Cake Cream backed up Axl.

Axl continued," Andy, you've been doing so well lately. Please don't turn on me again." Axl was begging Andy. Cake Cream backed up Axl.

.:book:..............i feel moved here exceptionally. i feel his pain in his voice here. can hear it. well written 

Andy took a deep breath and said,"I said that out of anger. I'm not going to turn you into Max Kendall."

:book:This is incredibly engrossing  ......

Cake Cream and Axl all breathed sighs of relief. They thanked Andy and Andy welcomed them. They chilled some more and then went to sleep. 

^_^The plot thickens ..:cry:...some very moving elements here ~the message ,  truly intense writing .:book: and I'm just desperate for the next chapter , i think that when we found out that the arsehole had been recording that conversation , the sneaky rat .  i couldnt think of anything else haha ! ...you did it again babe ! Thanks so much for quality reading.  

8d516fc13395b60c88af317a738b457f.jpg

3a0341dca6c935d8bc625e019f9eaa28.jpg

d635e7d306113bb145d716a5c18aa1fb.jpg

2ad688a7c5ac23d9b2ed2386e145e381.jpg

Edited by wendirosez
  • GNFNR 1

The next day, they got up and ate and got ready for the day. Fans on Social Media were begging for a new Cake Cream Show soon. Axl and Cake Cream didn't want to do a Show soon, but they were working for the Fans. They reluctantly put on their bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and left and went to the James L Knight Center. Axl booked a show for tomorrow. The Fans were happy. Cake Cream and Axl went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and practiced for tomorrow's Show. They chilled until the next day.

The next day, they got up and ate and got ready for the day and practiced more. They put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and went to the James L Knight Center and practiced more. Soon, it was time for the Show. They were performing behind bulletproof plexiglass barriers and were really good, but then they spotted Max Kendall from TMZ! Axl's stomach turned into knots and his heart skipped several beats again and he told Cake Cream that Max Kendall was there. No! Cake Cream all thought simultaneously. Max Kendall was like,"Hi, Cake Cream and Axl, care for an Impromptu Interview? Axl responded,"We're working, you jerk!" Fans laughed at Axl's sharp rebuttal. Max was filming everything. 

Axl and Cake Cream felt nervous, but Axl reminded them that they were working for the Fans and needed to keep doing a good Show for the Fans. They heeded Axl's advice and continued doing a good show. The Fans cheered wildly. The Final sendoff happened to more wild cheering and then the show was over. After the show, they left the building, but lo and behold, Max Kendall was there, wanting to do an impromptu Interview. Max was filming them. And following them.  Cake Cream and Axl were agitated. Max was like,"How does it feel being the most wealthiest band in the world? Cake Cream and Axl continued walking away. Max followed them, still filming.

"How does it feel having Mark Riley obsessed with you guys?" Max asked. Cake Cream and Axl continued walking away. Max continued following them. Max gloated he wasn't going to go away until they spoke to him. 

Cake Cream and Axl all agreed with each other that maybe, just maybe, they should just give Max that impromptu Interview he so clearly wanted. 

Cake Cream and Axl said to Max,"Okay, we'll talk to you in order to get you to stop harassing us." Max smiled. 

Max asked,"How does it feel being the wealthiest band in the world?"

Axl said,"It feels great. We definitely weren't expecting to get so wealthy in such a short time."

Billy pointed out,"We technically are only the wealthiest band in the world because Brandon Records being forced to pay us $2.5 Billion for lying about us in Court. We  would only have been worth about $200 Million each if it wasn't for the Brandon Records thing." Jimmy, James, Mike, Axl, and Andy all backed up Billy. 

Max asked Axl, "Why did you run away when you saw me at the mall the other day?" 

Axl responded,"I ran away because I didn't want to speak to TMZ like I answered on Social Media.

Max asked,"Is the REAL reason you ran away because you impersonated me?"

Axl responded,"I didn't impersonate you. If you ask me, the impersonation thing has Mark Riley written all over it. He's impersonated me and Older Axl. Cake Cream backed up Axl.

Mark responded,"Mark Riley is still in the Prison infirmary in Hawaii. He couldn't have impersonated me."

Axl reconfirmed that he didn't impersonate Max.

Mark them asked Andy,"Do you think that Axl is the one who impersonated me?" 

Axl telepathically begged Andy to not rat him out. Billy, James, Mike and Jimmy also telepathically begged Andy to not rat out Axl.

Andy responded,"No, I don't think Axl is the one who impersonated you. Axl doesn't run around impersonating people. Axl, Billy, James, Jimmy and Mike all smiled inside. They were glad Andy didn't rat out Axl.

Max asked Andy, "Who do you think impersonated me?"

Andy responded,"I honestly don't know. Maybe someone who just felt like pranking and trolling me for fun." 

Max was like,"Actually, they also trolled me by pretending to be me."

Andy was like,"Can we wrap up this impromptu interview? We're all tired, we just had finished a Cake Cream Show and we're tired. Cake Cream and Axl backed up Andy.

Max was like,"Okay, final question. Has any Member of Cake Cream or Axl turned on each other? 

Billy, James, Jimmy Mike Billy and even Andy all mentally answered that Andy turned on Cake Cream and Axl.

Out loud they all said,"No."

Max was like,"Thank you guys for doing this impromptu Interview." Cake Cream and Axl all welcomed him and he walked away.

Cake Cream and Axl all went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and talked about the impromptu Interview with Max Kendall and how it was sure to go viral soon. They were grateful they didn't say anything damaging in that impromptu Interview with Max. They chilled some more and fell asleep. 

Edited by Karice
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Karice said:

@Karice Updated:wub:. Thank you . Excited to read :dance: I for one, appreciate all of the magic you are able to share . :hug:

The next day, they got up and ate and got ready for the day. Fans on Social Media were begging for a new Cake Cream Show soon. Axl and Cake Cream didn't want to do a Show soon, but they were working for the Fans.

^_^Such an endearing line 

They reluctantly put on their bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and left and went to the James L Knight Center.

^_^jesus i was dreaming about this last night no lieing either 

Axl booked a show for tomorrow. The Fans were happy. Cake Cream and Axl went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and practiced for tomorrow's Show. They chilled until the next day.

The next day, they got up and ate and got ready for the day and practiced more.

They put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and went to the James L Knight Center and practiced more.

^_^Gosh. this  feels like absolutely hard graft & shows the true  dedication. You are demonstrating it here by adding the practise more line. By doing that I can start to  really visualise that....I can feel it first then the imagery comes shooting  like a bolt from the blue.

Soon, it was time for the Show. They were performing behind bulletproof plexiglass barriers and were really good, but then they spotted Max Kendall from TMZ!

:cry:Oh no no .. not again. lurking about, the bloody leech ffs :(:anger: oooh its a tough one.. this 

Axl's stomach turned into knots and his heart skipped several beats again and he told Cake Cream that Max Kendall was there.

:mellow:Ah god i can feel that babe :scared: 

No! Cake Cream all thought simultaneously.

Max Kendall was like,"Hi, Cake Cream and Axl, care for an Impromptu Interview? Axl responded,"We're working, you jerk!"

:DOh thats gold. i heard that! hahah 

Fans laughed at Axl's sharp rebuttal.

:wub:That sharpness

Max was filming everything. 

:dance:Ah , Oh god Max Is so dislikable <_<. Fuck it haha 

Axl and Cake Cream felt nervous, but Axl reminded them that they were working for the Fans and needed to keep doing a good Show for the Fans. They heeded Axl's advice and continued doing a good show. The Fans cheered wildly. The Final sendoff happened to more wild cheering and then the show was over. After the show, they left the building, but lo and behold, Max Kendall was there, wanting to do an impromptu Interview.

I <_<cannot with this Max from TMZ 

Max was filming them. And following them. 

:anger:Wow

Cake Cream and Axl were agitated. Max was like,"How does it feel being the most wealthiest band in the world? Cake Cream and Axl continued walking away. Max followed them, still filming.

Bl:anger:oody hell

"How does it feel having Mark Riley obsessed with you guys?" Max asked. Cake Cream and Axl continued walking away. Max continued following them.

:(Got nerves of still they all have. Look at the persistence of it.

Max gloated he wasn't going to go away until they spoke to him. 

:wacko:Lordy lordy lordy  that is some pressure. :(

Cake Cream and Axl all agreed with each other that maybe, just maybe, they should just give Max that impromptu Interview he so clearly wanted. 

Cake Cream and Axl said to Max,"Okay, we'll talk to you in order to get you to stop harassing us." Max smiled. 

:book:Ha! called his bluff good n proper hahaha! fucker!  :lol:

Max asked,"How does it feel being the wealthiest band in the world?"

Axl said,"It feels great. We definitely weren't expecting to get so wealthy in such a short time."

Billy pointed out,"We technically are only the wealthiest band in the world because Brandon Records being forced to pay us $2.5 Billion for lying about us in Court. We  would only have been worth about $200 Million each if it wasn't for the Brandon Records thing." Jimmy, James, Mike, Axl, and Andy all backed up Billy. 

Max asked Axl, "Why did you run away when you saw me at the mall the other day?" 

:anger:Talk about  going for the jugular here. ugh

Axl responded,"I ran away because I didn't want to speak to TMZ like I answered on Social Media.

i:unsure: think it was expecting Your Fictional Axl to say i didn't run away ...and your Fictional Axl just called his bluff 

:wacko:Got to be thinking all the time with these media fuckheads

Max asked,"Is the REAL reason you ran away because you impersonated me?"

Axl responded,"I didn't impersonate you. If you ask me, the impersonation thing has Mark Riley written all over it. He's impersonated me and Older Axl. Cake Cream backed up Axl.

^_^I like how Your Fictional Axl thows the question back at the TMZ leech thing

Mark responded,"Mark Riley is still in the Prison infirmary in Hawaii. He couldn't have impersonated me." 

Axl reconfirmed that he didn't impersonate Max.

Mark them asked Andy,"Do you think that Axl is the one who impersonated me?" 

D:book: Dear oh dear aint it pushing things grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

Axl telepathically begged Andy to not rat him out. Billy, James, Mike and Jimmy also telepathically begged Andy to not rat out Axl.

:nervous:

Andy responded,"No, I don't think Axl is the one who impersonated you. Axl doesn't run around impersonating people. Axl, Billy, James, Jimmy and Mike all smiled inside. They were glad Andy didn't rat out Axl.

:book:Alright. Andy did the right thing again.^_^

Max asked Andy, "Who do you think impersonated me?"

Andy responded,"I honestly don't know. Maybe someone who just felt like pranking and trolling me for fun." 

Max was like,"Actually, they also trolled me by pretending to be me."

^_^Good. 

Andy was like,"Can we wrap up this impromptu interview? We're all tired, we just had finished a Cake Cream Show and we're tired. Cake Cream and Axl backed up Andy.

Max was like,"Okay, final question. Has any Member of Cake Cream or Axl turned on each other? 

:book:Horrible bloody leech  Save the worst for last wont you max 

Billy, James, Jimmy Mike Billy and even Andy all mentally answered that Andy turned on Cake Cream and Axl.

Out loud they all said,"No."

:wow:There is an art to  answering this with a  hella strong will.. Ah very intense reading today:book: when the press are involved, getting their snouts all in it , it is such a challenge to envision cause it hurts so mjch

Max was like,"Thank you guys for doing this impromptu Interview."

:shock:Well i for one am glad that is over.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope it shuts up and fkcs off now :lol:

Cake Cream and Axl all welcomed him and he walked away.

:wacko:Thank God for that. 

Cake Cream and Axl all went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and talked about the impromptu Interview with Max Kendall and how it was sure to go viral soon. They were grateful they didn't say anything damaging in that impromptu Interview with Max.

:wow:This chapter is anxiety inducing indeed darling haha  

They chilled some more and fell asleep. 

@Karice Absolutely amazing chapter, very , very , very , (4 me ) to hard to take in  because it really  highlights how the media  is  so ruthless and  um you can give such a raw insight to that,  and how Your lovely Fictional Axl  & Cake Cream  handle that like ,, bam bam bam that pressure that the fkn max is throeing at them continually as they are trying to  leave the venue cos they are not actyually sitting down so that is like, well ... twice the pressure it has got to be   .....and Your Fictional Axl   is answering the questions . He's  doing it in such a way that theres  no way that max can fucking twiust his words is what imtrying to say here . Bravo ! exceptional  writing this one packs a punch indeed! :dance::book::headbang:

7fe13a02fa4303635e9026490eb73a8f.jpg

1e6b1e452460fd9cfce0bb7a1c2550ba.jpg

hqdefault (2).jpg

4a6a0e327c669cd23498b3df4cbc438f.jpg

Edited by wendirosez
  • GNFNR 1

They got up the next day and ate and got ready for the day. The Max Kendall impromptu Interview went viral and on Social Media, Fans thought Max Kendall was being a jerk, harassing Cake Cream and Axl for that impromptu Interview. They pointed out that it was clear that Max Kendall forced Cake Cream and Axl to do that impromptu Interview. Axl even pointed out that Max was harassing them. They loved Axl and Cake Cream's quick thinking answers however. 

Axl smirked, knowing he specifically told Max on purpose he was harassing them for that Impromptu Interview. Cake Cream were also all smirking. 

Back in Hawaii, Mark also got to watch the impromptu Interview on the news in his prison infirmary and couldn't believe that Axl implicated him as Max Kendall's Impersonator when Mark was in a different STATE, roughly 10 hours away by plane. Mark thought,"Axl DOES realize that no one would actually think I impersonated Max Kendall from a different STATE, right?" Mark couldn't believe that Axl threw him under the bus with the implication. Mark thought,"Boy, if I weren't in a Prison infirmary in Hawaii, I'd go kick Axl's ass for this!" 

Back in Miami, on Social Media, Axl Rose Critics pointed out that Axl was quick to implicate Mark Riley as Max Kendall's Impersonator, despite Mark being in a Prison infirmary in Hawaii. They wondered if Axl was really Max Kendall's Impersonator. 

Axl responded on Social Media, I said what I said about Mark since Mark has impersonated me and Older Axl." 

Critics straight up responded,"Axl, did you impersonate Max Kendall?" 

Axl responded,"No, I didn't impersonate Max. Why would I impersonate Max? I don't run around impersonating people like Andy pointed out." 

Critics responded, "You have valid points."

Axl responded,"Thank you." 

The Critics welcomed him. They chatted for a while and said their goodbyes.

Axl and Cake Cream watched some TV. Rocking Rick called Axl's cellphone and asked if Andy and Axl wanted to do a Radio Interview for tonight since they were both being harassed by Mark Riley.

Axl told Rocking Rick to hold on and he did.

Axl asked Andy what Rocking Rick suggested and Andy said,"I'm up for this!"

Axl smiled and told Rocking Rick that Andy was up for this. Rocking Rick told him he was excited. Rocking Rick and Axl chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and hung up. 

Andy and Axl were happy to be doing a Rocking Rick Interview! Rocking Rick was such a nice Interviewer.

Cake Cream and Axl chilled more.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Karice said:

@Karice :hug:Thank You for updating us . I have missed this wonderful world of creativity. Thanks alot.^_^

They got up the next day and ate and got ready for the day.

^_^These guys are alive, up , and ready for anything!:dance:  You know, the imagery is still strong even when they just do the daily routine. 

The Max Kendall impromptu Interview went viral and on Social Media, Fans thought Max Kendall was being a jerk, harassing Cake Cream and Axl for that impromptu Interview.

They pointed out that it was clear that Max Kendall forced Cake Cream and Axl to do that impromptu Interview.

:wacko:Absolutely right. He caught them which i feel was intentional  right when they were working and was literally following them throughout !

Axl even pointed out that Max was harassing them.

:wacko:Yes glad  Your Fictional Axl  said that , Because absolutely  harassing is the word. The TMZ Max did not give in.

They loved Axl and Cake Cream's quick thinking answers however. 

:dance:Yes , they would be cheering and pretty proud  i'd imagine since it is frustrating to see those interviewers so blatantly set out to get a scoop, try to twist words / being risky / anything ,  

Axl smirked, knowing he specifically told Max on purpose he was harassing them for that Impromptu Interview. Cake Cream were also all smirking. 

^_^ I love how Your Fictional Axl can see Max before it rears up,  so to speak. max is looking dumb right about  now.

Back in Hawaii, Mark also got to watch the impromptu Interview on the news in his prison infirmary and couldn't believe that Axl implicated him as Max Kendall's Impersonator when Mark was in a different STATE, roughly 10 hours away by plane. Mark thought,"Axl DOES realize that no one would actually think I impersonated Max Kendall from a different STATE, right?"

:unsure:The fact that Riley lives for impersonating  Your Fictional Axl and now  to read how , offended Riley seems to be  ... :D

Mark couldn't believe that Axl threw him under the bus with the implication.

:lol:  Ah , I  cannot believe the warped  mindset of it. As if Riley has integrity Ha!

Mark thought,"Boy, if I weren't in a Prison infirmary in Hawaii, I'd go kick Axl's ass for this!" 

<_<Mmm try it.

Back in Miami, on Social Media, Axl Rose Critics pointed out that Axl was quick to implicate Mark Riley as Max Kendall's Impersonator, despite Mark being in a Prison infirmary in Hawaii. They wondered if Axl was really Max Kendall's Impersonator. 

Axl responded on Social Media, I said what I said about Mark since Mark has impersonated me and Older Axl." 

:mellow:oh it's all hotting up again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Critics straight up responded,"Axl, did you impersonate Max Kendall?" 

Axl responded,"No, I didn't impersonate Max. Why would I impersonate Max? I don't run around impersonating people like Andy pointed out." 

^_^ It  is good to see Andy's name being mentioned here. faith has been restored i feel. Especially at crucial times like these.

Critics responded, "You have valid points."

:shock: Gosh Your Fictional Axl turned that around pretty quickly . So good they are off the scent here . these are the critics the haters  with their ideology. 

Axl responded,"Thank you." 

:book:Clever piece of writing / dialogue 

The Critics welcomed him. They chatted for a while and said their goodbyes.

@Karice Gosh:shock: the mention of Riley ,and what it just said a few  lines back :dance:oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh  ughhhhh ...  thoughts are going wild again:book::D... every time !  Although at least we know it is locked up , far away.  so that's alright. :book:

Axl and Cake Cream watched some TV. Rocking Rick called Axl's cellphone and asked if Andy and Axl wanted to do a Radio Interview for tonight since they were both being harassed by Mark Riley.

O:lol:this guy

Axl told Rocking Rick to hold on and he did.

Axl asked Andy what Rocking Rick suggested and Andy said,"I'm up for this!"

:blink: Right i see, well ...that is really good of Andy.  He is really keeping to his word i think. really means what he says. An amazing  turnaround here considering the contrast of the ...what could've been ~ total ruins before.:book:

Axl smiled and told Rocking Rick that Andy was up for this. Rocking Rick told him he was excited. Rocking Rick and Axl chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and hung up. 

Andy and Axl were happy to be doing a Rocking Rick Interview! Rocking Rick was such a nice Interviewer.

^_^ Good. great. Yeah.  It is always good to know that there is at least one stellar type interviewer  that Your Fictional Axl and Cake Cream can feel comfortable with and can relatively  trust. They aren't all bad. Some are more human than most,  but some , those counted few, are the ones who deserve the chance of any interviews because they use it for good and don't act like a pack of hungry wolves.

Cake Cream and Axl chilled more.

:book: I look forward to the interview !   i for one , thank You so much for the update lovely , :dance: It is so truly appreciated !:wub: i love it, am still in love with it ,  and i am curious what will happen next! :shock:

2cb84d0347d645e21bb6d6c7077d4b28.jpg

b7bfecdc96bea48de82550a175af5ce9.jpg

5a84df60a4fb1a7185a52464bfa2d9fd.jpg

• GNFNR 1

At 5 PM, Axl and Andy got ready for Rocking Rick's Interview, which was in the actual Y-100 Radio Station this time, not a phone call. They put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and told Billy, James, Jimmy and Mike their goodbyes and they said them back.

Andy and Axl left to go to the Y-100 Radio Station. On the way to the Radio Station, Axl said to Andy,"Please don't say anything that could damage me, yourself, James, Jimmy, Mike, Billy, Older Axl,Wild Guns, etc. Andy said he wouldn't. Axl smiled. Andy had really turned leaves for the better. Soon, they went to the Y-100 Radioactive Station. Rocking Rick showed up and warmly welcomed them. 

Axl and Andy warmly welcomed him too. The Interview started and Rocking Rick said,"I'm here with Axl Rose and Andy McCall from Cake Cream!" How are you guys?"

Axl and Andy both responded,"I'm good, how are you doing?"

RR responded,"I'm good, thanks for asking. 

Axl and Andy responded,"You're welcome.

RR asked,"Andy and Axl, you guys have been in quite big scandals with Mark Riley being overly obsessed with you. How does Mark's obsession with you make you guys feel?

Axl responded," Mark's creepy obsession with me and Andy has been quite taxing, I must say. 

Andy responded,"But it made me and Axl's friendship stronger."

Axl smiled. Axl said," Andy's right. Also, I love how Andy was able to save Older Axl's life by distracting Mark with the kiss to get Mark to drop his gun so I could pull the gun on Mark instead and get him away from Older Axl.

Andy responded,"Axl and I planned that trick on Mark together. We both knew Mark would fall for it, so we set Mark up into falling for it."

RR said,"That must have been nerve wracking to see Mark pull the gun on Older Axl and threaten to Murder Older Axl. And have him demand that you Andy go to him in order to save Older Axl's life.

Andy and Axl responded,"Sure was." 

RR asked Axl tough question. "Axl, were you ever planning to actually give Andy to Mark for real to save Older Axl's life?"

Axl responded,"I actually was at first going to say something like,"Mark, I'm not giving Andy to you, you sick freak!" But I figured if I said that, Mark would most likely shoot Older Axl dead, so Andy and I did our,"Andy distracts Mark with a kiss and I take gun and pull it on Mark!" Plan. I was never going to actually give Andy to Mark. I'd never betray Andy like that."

Andy responded,"Yep,Axl would never actually give me to Mark. Andy smiled.

RR asked Andy,"Would you ever betray Axl?" 

Axl and Andy had panicked looks underneath their motorcycle helmets, both thinking about Andy's betrayals of Cake Cream and Axl. Axl told Andy telapathically to answer no.

Andy responded,"No, I would never betray Axl or any of my Cake Cream Brothers.

RR responded,"That's good to hear. Loyalty is important in Brotherhood.

Andy and Axl both thanked RR and he welcomed them.

RR asked,"It's kind of weird that Max Kendall asked you Andy specifically to betray Cake Cream and Axl for 20 Million and didn't ask James, Jimmy, Mike Billy or Axl the same question.  

Andy responded,"Yep, it was weird, but like I said,"I would never betray my Band Brothers for money. Axl laughed sardonically and quietly inside, thinking about Andy doing exactly that just not too long ago.

RR asked Axl,"If Andy had betrayed you guys to Max Kendall for 20 Million, would Andy still be a part of Cake Cream?

Andy was curious to hear Axl's answer.

Axl responded,"If Andy had betrayed us to Max Kendall for 20 Million, he would still be part of Cake Cream, we just would have a very hard time trusting him anymore like we do. If Andy had even thought of betraying any of us for something as little as $5,000, we would have a very hard time trusting him. Andy blushed, knowing that Axl was referring to him attempting to sell out Axl for $5,000. We trust Andy a lot. "

RR said,$5,000 is a specific number and the exact amount of the Bounty for turning you in when you were a Fugitive on the run the first time. Are you implying that Andy tried to sell you out for $5,000?"

Andy and Axl both shook their heads no, even though they both knew Andy did exactly that. 

Axl responded,"Andy had no idea where I was during my time as a Fugitive and even if he did, he wouldn't try to sell me out for $5,000.

Andy backed him up, saying,"I wouldn't break Axl's trust for any amount of money." 

Axl responded,"Andy wouldn't. And he wouldn't break any of our trust for any amount of money."

Andy responded,"I wouldn't."

RR said,"It's so refreshing to see the deep relationship you, James, Billy, Mike, James and Jimmy all have. I love that!"

Andy and Axl thanked him and he welcomed them. 

RR took a live call from a fan requesting that Axl sing The Hurt Song from Cake Cream.

Axl and Andy blanched. The Hurt Song was originally written about Andy trying to sell out Axl for $5,000.

Axl told RR,"The Hurt Song was written when Cake Cream was NOT in a good place. It came from a place of hurt, hence the song. Maybe the Fan will settle for the upbeat All The Right Words which is Cake Cream's biggest hit?"

The Fan responded,"No, I REALLY want you to sing The Hurt Song. Please?"

Axl responded,"Okay, I'll sing The Hurt Song for you." The Fan thanked him and he welcomed her. 

Axl sang The Hurt Song, full of pain and melancholy, thinking about Andy's attempted betrayal. The Fan was delighted and Axl welcomed her. Soon, the fan  hung up. 

RR was like,"That was really good and you sounded really hurt when you sang that.

Axl responded,"Everytime Cake Cream plays The Hurt Song, I feel incredible pain.

Why do YOU feel such pain when The Hurt Song is about James betraying Jimmy by having sex with Allison?"

Axl responded,"It's complicated, let's just say it's REALLY a personal song for all of us." 

RR asked Andy if he shared Axl's sentiments about The Hurt Song.

Andy's stomach turned into knots, knowing the "Brother," Axl spoke about betraying him was Andy himself. Andy knew he had to respond diplomatically.

Andy responded," It's a personal song for all of us because it's about being betrayed by a brother. We're all Brothers except Billy and Axl who are dating, and that betrayal was a very messed up betrayal that shouldn't ever have happened and I'm sorry it ever happened. 

Axl responded,"Andy's right. We're all sorry that brotherly betrayal that inspired The Hurt Song happened."

RR responded,"I can't imagine my Brother having sex with my girlfriend. I would have went ballistic like Jimmy did.

Axl responded,"We're all glad that James and Jimmy made up and realized Allison was NOT worth ending their Brothership over."

RR asked,"Speaking of Allison, how did it feel when she falsely accused James and Jimmy of raping her and tried to get them to pay her a combined $100 Million for a ridiculous lie she made up?"

Axl responded,"It hurt, but I knew Allison was lying and I got her to not only confess that she lied about the rape and got her to admit she just wanted revenge and money for James and Jimmy both dumping her." 

Andy chimed in,"Axl's a really good Lawyer, Power Of Attorney,  Manager, Mentor, and Brother.

Axl thanked Andy and he welcomed him. 

RR said,"Andy, you, Billy, James, Jimmy and Mike put a lot of trust into Axl, someone you have only known for a couple of months. What made you guys trust Axl?

Andy responded,"Actually, me, James, Jimmy, Mike, and Billy thought Axl might be some kind of Scammer when he first approached us in the bar a couple of months ago claiming he was in the music business and wanted to make us stars. We trusted him when he revealed himself to be the guy that helped out Older Axl when Axl and Older Axl first met. We had no idea at the time that Axl had time traveled, we assumed he was a Music Scout or something who could song like Axl. At the time, we still thought he was Michael Randall Johnson..

Axl blushed and responded,"I don't blame James, Jimmy, Mike, Billy and Andy for thinking I might be some Scammer at first. I did show up to them out of nowhere in the bar wearing a full disguise claiming I was in the Music Business and wanted to make them successful. I'd probably be wary myself in their shoes. I revealed myself to get them to see that they could trust me. They did and the rest is History.

RR was like,"It's a really good story and what a wonderful History it is. You six make a really good team. Axl and Andy thanked him and he welcomed them.

Soon, the interview was coming to a close and RR said,"It was a pleasure to interview Axl Rose and Andy McCall from Cake Cream!"

Axl and Andy responded it was a pleasure to be interviewed by Rocking Rick and he thanked them and was welcomed.

RR said,"This is Rocking Rick ending the Axl Rose and Andy McCall from Cake Cream Interview! Over and out! Clear!" The interview was over. Andy, Rocking Rick and Axl all amicably chatted for a little while and then said their goodbyes and Axl Andy left and went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and soon fell asleep. 

Edited by Karice
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Karice said:

:dance: @Karice You updated us !  Thank You very much for this. It looks to be a long chapter so i , for one am excited. 

At 5 PM, Axl and Andy got ready for Rocking Rick's Interview, which was in the actual Y-100 Radio Station this time, not a phone call. They put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and told Billy, James, Jimmy and Mike their goodbyes and they said them back.

Andy and Axl left to go to the Y-100 Radio Station. On the way to the Radio Station, Axl said to Andy,"Please don't say anything that could damage me, yourself, James, Jimmy, Mike, Billy, Older Axl,Wild Guns, etc. Andy said he wouldn't. Axl smiled. Andy had really turned leaves for the better. Soon, they went to the Y-100 Radioactive Station. Rocking Rick showed up and warmly welcomed them. 

Axl and Andy warmly welcomed him too. The Interview started and Rocking Rick said,"I'm here with Axl Rose and Andy McCall from Cake Cream!" How are you guys?"

Axl and Andy both responded,"I'm good, how are you doing?"

RR responded,"I'm good, thanks for asking. 

Axl and Andy responded,"You're welcome.
:headbang:Lets go with this !

RR asked,"Andy and Axl, you guys have been in quite big scandals with Mark Riley being overly obsessed with you. How does Mark's obsession with you make you guys feel?

Axl responded," Mark's creepy obsession with me and Andy has been quite taxing, I must say. 
:shock:Yes I cannot even imagine how that must feel!

Andy responded,"But it made me and Axl's friendship stronger."
^_^That is a stellar answer here from Andy and i think well, one of the best  replies he has given . ever.  With alot of meaning i'd like to believe

Axl smiled. Axl said," Andy's right. Also, I love how Andy was able to save Older Axl's life by distracting Mark with the kiss to get Mark to drop his gun so I could pull the gun on Mark instead and get him away from Older Axl.
:blink:Yes absolutely me too. This move was really genius. They were forced to  tread carefully,  Think on their feet. There was'snt much time and Riley as we know never ever plays fair:shrugs:<_<.  The whole tenseness of that scene!  Yeah i  for one, could never forget the first time reading this.
 The situation was  beyond dire and to ...describe it as  dangerous is an understatement, 

Andy responded,"Axl and I planned that trick on Mark together. We both knew Mark would fall for it, so we set Mark up into falling for it."

RR said,"That must have been nerve wracking to see Mark pull the gun on Older Axl and threaten to Murder Older Axl. And have him demand that you Andy go to him in order to save Older Axl's life.

Andy and Axl responded,"Sure was." 

RR asked Axl tough question. "Axl, were you ever planning to actually give Andy to Mark for real to save Older Axl's life?"
Wow
Axl responded,"I actually was at first going to say something like,"Mark, I'm not giving Andy to you, you sick freak!" But I figured if I said that, Mark would most likely shoot Older Axl dead, so Andy and I did our,"Andy distracts Mark with a kiss and I take gun and pull it on Mark!" Plan. I was never going to actually give Andy to Mark.
^_^The way  Your Fictional Axl handled this with Andy was so smooth. :book:

I'd never betray Andy like that."
^_^.......... This part here , brings tears to my eyes 

Andy responded,"Yep,Axl would never actually give me to Mark. Andy smiled.

RR asked Andy,"Would you ever betray Axl?" 

Axl and Andy had panicked looks underneath their motorcycle helmets, both thinking about Andy's betrayals of Cake Cream and Axl. Axl told Andy telapathically to answer no.

Andy responded,"No, I would never betray Axl or any of my Cake Cream Brothers.
Andy :dance:

RR responded,"That's good to hear. Loyalty is important in Brotherhood.
:book:The very basis. the foundations, , gonna say  the main ingredient.

Andy and Axl both thanked RR and he welcomed them.

RR asked,"It's kind of weird that Max Kendall asked you Andy specifically to betray Cake Cream and Axl for 20 Million and didn't ask James, Jimmy, Mike Billy or Axl the same question.  
:shock:RR is kinda cutthroat (in a cool way lol):D

Andy responded,"Yep, it was weird, but like I said,"I would never betray my Band Brothers for money. Axl laughed sardonically and quietly inside, thinking about Andy doing exactly that just not too long ago.
:mellow: It's so ironic :blink:

RR asked Axl,"If Andy had betrayed you guys to Max Kendall for 20 Million, would Andy still be a part of Cake Cream?

Andy was curious to hear Axl's answer.
^_^Right ! Same ! 

Axl responded,"If Andy had betrayed us to Max Kendall for 20 Million, he would still be part of Cake Cream, we just would have a very hard time trusting him anymore like we do. If Andy had even thought of betraying any of us for something as little as $5,000, we would have a very hard time trusting him. Andy blushed, knowing that Axl was referring to him attempting to sell out Axl for $5,000. We trust Andy a lot. "
:dance::dance::book::wub::headbang:

RR said,$5,000 is a specific number and the exact amount of the Bounty for turning you in when you were a Fugitive on the run the first time. Are you implying that Andy tried to sell you out for $5,000?"

Andy and Axl both shook their heads no, even though they both knew Andy did exactly that. 
:shock:Got to be so strong in this ...wow

Axl responded,"Andy had no idea where I was during my time as a Fugitive and even if he did, he wouldn't try to sell me out for $5,000.
This is so clever of Your Fictional Axl , because he is taking Andy out of the situation  question.

Andy backed him up, saying,"I wouldn't break Axl's trust for any amount of money." 
^_^Nice , Andy

Axl responded,"Andy wouldn't. And he wouldn't break any of our trust for any amount of money."

Andy responded,"I wouldn't."
:headbang::headbang:The brothers are KOing this interview ..Brilliant!

RR said,"It's so refreshing to see the deep relationship you, James, Billy, Mike, James and Jimmy all have. I love that!"
:dance::book:Excellent response from RR too.

Andy and Axl thanked him and he welcomed them. 
^_^:shock:Wow that part was indeed very tough and at some points ,i thought oh wow yeah ,  these questions really are quite something ,  how on earth  will they answer this !? ...But they got through it,  Andy has got Axl's back , visa versa. This is solid  That's the truest example of brotherhood  i for one have seen.

RR took a live call from a fan requesting that Axl sing The Hurt Song from Cake Cream.
:book:Wow one thing after another !

Axl and Andy blanched. The Hurt Song was originally written about Andy trying to sell out Axl for $5,000.

Axl told RR,"The Hurt Song was written when Cake Cream was NOT in a good place. It came from a place of hurt, hence the song. Maybe the Fan will settle for the upbeat All The Right Words which is Cake Cream's biggest hit?"

The Fan responded,"No, I REALLY want you to sing The Hurt Song. Please?"
:blink:God if the fan only knew then they might not be so quick to dismiss the upbeat option 

Axl responded,"Okay, I'll sing The Hurt Song for you." The Fan thanked him and he welcomed her. 

Axl sang The Hurt Song, full of pain and melancholy, thinking about Andy's attempted betrayal. The Fan was delighted and Axl welcomed her. Soon, the fan  hung up. 
 :mellow:wow.... This is so ... this is spiky to read. The fact that this  is written so skilfully. The fact that Your Fictional Axl  , (and i for one,)would most certainly say,  our real Axl every time ., sings with that   much level of every single real emotion /memory/thought. Coming from a place of pure pain, or elation or  otherwise,  it's a huge thing to actually think about ! A complex thing really.

RR was like,"That was really good and you sounded really hurt when you sang that.

Axl responded,"Everytime Cake Cream plays The Hurt Song, I feel incredible pain.
:wacko::cry: Very serious imagery here ..Powerful 

Why do YOU feel such pain when The Hurt Song is about James betraying Jimmy by having sex with Allison?"

Axl responded,"It's complicated, let's just say it's REALLY a personal song for all of us." 
^_^A fabulous answer here , Not saying too much, but just enough 

RR asked Andy if he shared Axl's sentiments about The Hurt Song.

Andy's stomach turned into knots, knowing the "Brother," Axl spoke about betraying him was Andy himself. Andy knew he had to respond diplomatically.
  :wacko:Mmmm It must be so hard to speak of this when the amount of emotions and feelings are involved. 

Andy responded," It's a personal song for all of us because it's about being betrayed by a brother. We're all Brothers except Billy and Axl who are dating, and that betrayal was a very messed up betrayal that shouldn't ever have happened and I'm sorry it ever happened. 
^_^Yeah Andy is solid.  

Axl responded,"Andy's right. We're all sorry that brotherly betrayal that inspired The Hurt Song happened."
:cry:It is great art. From pain comes great art. the greatest art. 

RR responded,"I can't imagine my Brother having sex with my girlfriend. I would have went ballistic like Jimmy did.
^_^Good to read and know that RR admits he is  human, Does not act like someone with no fears/ qualms etc and can put himself in peoples situation, not just sneer , write about it , or talk about it. 

Axl responded,"We're all glad that James and Jimmy made up and realized Allison was NOT worth ending their Brothership over."

RR asked,"Speaking of Allison, how did it feel when she falsely accused James and Jimmy of raping her and tried to get them to pay her a combined $100 Million for a ridiculous lie she made up?"

Axl responded,"It hurt, but I knew Allison was lying and I got her to not only confess that she lied about the rape and got her to admit she just wanted revenge and money for James and Jimmy both dumping her." 
^_^In the court room that day she got exactly what she deserved. The  scheming, lying sick  mind of her was thwarted. Dirty plans aborted.

Andy chimed in,"Axl's a really good Lawyer, Power Of Attorney,  Manager, Mentor, and Brother.
:headbang:Andy you just said the real deal. That's the truth in spades. So glad andy can feel this and he knows it's true.

Axl thanked Andy and he welcomed him. 

RR said,"Andy, you, Billy, James, Jimmy and Mike put a lot of trust into Axl, someone you have only known for a couple of months. What made you guys trust Axl?

Andy responded,"Actually, me, James, Jimmy, Mike, and Billy thought Axl might be some kind of Scammer when he first approached us in the bar a couple of months ago claiming he was in the music business and wanted to make us stars. We trusted him when he revealed himself to be the guy that helped out Older Axl when Axl and Older Axl first met. We had no idea at the time that Axl had time traveled, we assumed he was a Music Scout or something who could song like Axl. At the time, we still thought he was Michael Randall Johnson..

Axl blushed and responded,"I don't blame James, Jimmy, Mike, Billy and Andy for thinking I might be some Scammer at first. I did show up to them out of nowhere in the bar wearing a full disguise claiming I was in the Music Business and wanted to make them successful. I'd probably be wary myself in their shoes. I revealed myself to get them to see that they could trust me. They did and the rest is History.

RR was like,"It's a really good story and what a wonderful History it is. You six make a really good team. Axl and Andy thanked him and he welcomed them.
^_^Again, RR knows how to treat his guests and i would imagine , friends.

Soon, the interview was coming to a close and RR said,"It was a pleasure to interview Axl Rose and Andy McCall from Cake Cream!"
:book:Such a cool chapter , Very detailed.
Axl and Andy responded it was a pleasure to be interviewed by Rocking Rick and he thanked them and was welcomed.

RR said,"This is Rocking Rick ending the Axl Rose and Andy McCall from Cake Cream Interview! Over and out! Clear!" The interview was over. Andy, Rocking Rick and Axl all amicably chatted for a little while and then said their goodbyes and Axl Andy left and went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and soon fell asleep. 

:headbang:Ah What an in depth episode and this interview is brilliant. It was insightful and  Rocking Rick does his job properly !!!!!!!!!!!, There is a balance to his questions I think. Overall is positive,  Rocking Rick has morals and is a genuine sort i feel!
. karice , once again :hug: beyond fabulous writing . Thank You for it.^_^

93db259e391e74725d48cdcc082ae5e8.jpg

541e17d35ad154580557743c246975a0.jpg

8f8328608055b6b50d41721be1f6d1e6.jpg

792a2de3102156d71d0b3f05fc6a071f.jpg

Edited by wendirosez
  • GNFNR 1

They got up the next day and ate and got ready for the day. Already, the Rocking Rick Interview with Axl and Andy went viral. Fans on Social Media loved it. 

James, Billy, Mike, Jimmy, Axl, and Andy were thrilled. But Axl realized that he and Mike had NEVER spent any alone time together. He had known Cake Cream for a couple of months, never had a single time alone with Mike. The closest Mike and Axl had spent alone was when Mike had come home so that Axl and he could switch so that Axl could go to the hospital to check on James.

Axl asked Mike to come Axl and Billy's room. Mike obliged. 

Axl said,"Mike, you and I have NEVER spent anytime alone together despite knowing each other for a couple of months. 

Mike responded,"We did a Duet of All The Right Words at the Local Marriott, that performance is Grammy Nominated."

Axl wryly answered,"James, Billy, Andy, and Jimmy were there watching. We were not alone."

Mike said,"You're right."

Axl said,"Do you want to go to Dunkin Donuts and eat some doughnuts and have some coffee, just the two of us?"

Mike smiled and said,"I'd love that. They put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and told Cake Cream where they were going. 

James, Jimmy, Andy, and Billy were like,"We'll go with you!"

Mike and Axl were both like,"No, we two want to go to Dunkin Donuts alone."

The rest of Cake Cream were like,"Okay."

Axl and Mike went to Dunkin Donuts and got some doughnuts and iced mocha. They say at a table facing each other.

Axl was like,"So, Mike, it's nice to have a nice outing alone with you." 

Mike responded,"It is nice."

Axl asked,"So, how do like being lead singer of Cake Cream?"

Mike responded,"I love it. I love our Cake Cream Family. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world."

Axl said,"I love our Cake Cream Family too and wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

Axl awkwardly paused. Mike prompted him to go on .

Axl said,"You're a lot different than most Lead Singers. You're shy , quiet, and withdrawn. Billy, Andy, James, and Jimmy have much more drama and attention than you do."

Mike responded,"I don't like attention and drama. I just want to sing, get paid, and leave. I'm not interested in being in your face and abrasive. I like being humble and demure." 

Axl said,"More Lead Singers should be more like you." Axl was smiling. 

Mike said,"Thank you!"

Axl said,"You're welcome!" 

Axl was like,"There's so much I still don't know about you. What did you want to be when you were a child? 

Mike responded,"As a Child, I wanted to be a Firefighter. But I realized my true passion is Singing. I then changed my life goal into being a Singer. And I'm glad I am living out my life goal." Mike smiled. 

Axl smiled back. Axl and Mike are more doughnuts and drank more iced mocha and commented on how good these were.

Fans in the Dunkin Donuts soon came to them and were like,"Wow, Mike and Axl are actually alone together for the first time ever!"

Axl and Mike shyly blushed. Fans asked them for Autographs and Selfies and they obliged. The Fans were happy. The Fans went back to their own tables. 

Mike and Axl chatted more, enjoying their alone time at Dunkin Donuts. They decided to go to the movies too. They texted the rest of Cake Cream that they were going to the movies together. Cake Cream were all like,"Okay." Mike and Axl went to the movies and had more of a wonderful time. After the movies, Paparazzi filmed Mike and Axl and asked Mike and Axl if they were dating.

Mike and Axl were both like,"No, we're like Brothers. 

Axl added,"I'm in love with Billy and loyal to him."

Mike responded,"And I only date Women."

The Paparazzi were like,"Are any other Cake Cream Members besides Billy Gay?

Axl and Mike were both thinking about Andy being Gay and still in the closet. They couldn't just tell Andy's hidden sexual orientation in a public video like this.

Mike and Axl were like, Everybody in Cake Cream besides Billy is straight.

Paparazzi said,"Remember when Andy kissed Mark Riley? Andy can't be Straight if he kissed Mark Riley."

Axl responded,"Andy only kissed Mark to get Mark to drop the gun so I could take it away from him while Andy distracted Mark with the kiss. Andy only kissed Mark to save Older Axl's life. Andy isn't Gay.

Mike backed up Axl. Paparazzi taunted more saying,"Remember when Andy played the keyboard right next to you and then basically laid on you Axl at that Cake Cream Show?"

Axl responded,"Like I've said before, Andy had taken a Xanax the night before that Cake Cream Show and was loopy as a side effect of it." Mike backed up Axl.

Paparazzi asked if Andy and Billy had ever dated.

Axl frustrated replied,"What part of Andy is Straight don't you understand?"

Mike replied,"Andy and Billy have never dated. Me, Billy, Andy, James, and Jimmy are all like Brothers. Always have been like Brothers.

Paparazzi smirked and said,"Oh yeah, James REALLY treated Jimmy like a brother when he fucked Jimmy's Girlfriend!"

Mike and Axl were both like,"That was a one time mistake and James felt awful about it and Jimmy and James made up after their brief fighting.

Paparazzi were like,"Jimmy nearly killed James over that whore Allison." 

Mike and Axl were like,"Jimmy gave James a single hit in his stomach with his guitar. It wasn't like he shot him with a Tommy Gun.

Paparazzi were like,"Axl, why did you allow James and Jimmy to play at that Cake Cream show when you knew James and Jimmy were feuding over Allison? You allowed them to work together in a hostile environment! What a bad Manager you are!"

Mike said,"Axl's the best Manager we've ever had. He only allowed James and Jimmy to work together that day because Fans wanted to see a Cake Cream Show!"

Axl said,"Thank you Mike!" Mike welcomed him. 

Paparazzi were like,"Why didn't Jimmy hit James that show where James played bad guitar? Jimmy seemed awfully amicable with the guy who had just fucked his girlfriend and yet hit him with a guitar the very next Cake Cream Show.  (Axl and Mike both blushed, knowing that Axl was pretending to be James when Axl played bad guitar)

Axl responded, "I told Jimmy before that Show that I'd buy him a half gallon of Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla if he didn't hit James at that Cake Cream show and he didn't. 

Paparazzi were like,"Axl, why weren't you at the Cake Cream Show the Show that James played awful guitar? You abandoned Cake Cream at one of the times they would have needed you the most. You're an awful Manager!" 

Mike and Axl blushed, knowing that Axl was pretending to be James that Show. 

Mike said,"Once again, Axl's the best Manager we've ever had! Axl REALLY wanted to go to that Show but he sat out that Show because we all begged him to sit it out, that he deserved a break. He obliged because we all begged him to sit it out.  Please stop harassing Axl."

Axl once again thanked Mike and Mike welcomed him.

Axl was like,"No further questions, please. Mike was like,"Axl's right. You guys are harassing Axl and should stop." Axl and Mike begun walking away and Paparazzi started following them saying,"We're not done asking questions!" Axl and Mike were like,"Leave us alone! We don't want to answer anymore questions!" Paparazzi were like ,"We want to ask you more questions!" Mike and Axl walked some more and Paparazzi continued following them, filming more, and asking more questions.  

Mike and Axl were getting scared. Axl had a brilliant idea and thought that he and Mike should order a LYFT to the nearest Police Station. Mike thought that was a good idea and Axl ordered a LYFT to the nearest Police Station for himself and Mike a LYFT and   when it arrived, Mike and Axl got into it. 

A Taxi was nearby and The Paparazzi flagged it down and got in and  told the Taxi Driver to follow wherever Axl and Mike's LYFT was going. The Taxi obliged. Mike and Axl were horrified that the Paparazzi were FUCKING FOLLOWING them in the Taxi! Thank God that they were headed to the Local Police Station. The LYFT Driver pointed out that the Taxi was following them and compassionately asked if Mike and Axl were in any trouble.

Axl and Mike admitted they ordered a LYFT to the Local Police Station because the Paparazzi were harassing them.

The LYFT Driver was like,"Sucks you're being harassed by Paparazzi. I'll drive you to the Police Station and not let you out until Police come out. I happen to be a huge Cake Cream fan myself." 

Axl and Mike were grateful and he welcomed them. He drove them to the Police Station and lo and behold, the Taxi with the Paparazzi pulled up shortly. The LYFT Driver was disgusted. Paparazzi harassing and now stalking Mike and Axl! The Paparazzi got out of the Taxi and the LYFT Driver told off the Paparazzi for harassing and stalking Axl and Mike. 

Paparazzi were like,"We spent $20 following you guys! You're going to answer our questions, Mike and Axl!" The LYFT Driver was like,"You stalked and harassed Axl and Mike. Look at where you are! " The Paparazzi were horrified when they realized they were at a Police Station. 

Police Officers soon came out and the Taxi Driver and LYFT Driver and Axl and Mike reported the Paparazzi for harassment and stalking and the Paparazzi admitted they did it. The Police brought the Paparazzi into the Police Station and some Cops offered to take Andy and Mike home for free and as extra protection. Mike and Andy happily agreed and thanked the LYFT Driver and he welcomed them and they went into the Cop Car. During the Cop car ride, a YouTuber saw Axl and Mike in the back of a cop car and filmed them! He assumed they were getting arrested. Mike and Axl shook their heads. This was sure to go viral, yikes! 

The Cops asked the other Driver to delete that video he had just filmed. The Driver said,"No!" And sped off (Still under the speed limit) as soon as the light turned green. The Cops apologized for that and Axl and Mike thanked them and they welcomed them. The Cops took Axl and Mike to the Marriot and Axl and Mike thanked them for the free ride and they welcomed them. The Cops left and Mike and Axl went to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and soon fell asleep in their own bedrooms. What a day! 

Edited by Karice
  • Wow 1